Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

Are you still getting that error, because I am not seeing any issues. O_O
I am -- what is the URL you are using?

I'm trying to access it by hovering over my username on the top right, then select the Account Upgrades in the menu. Is it because I'm already a donating member? Though it would not make sense.. I can NEVER STOP PAYING xD

@RedWillow try it again now, I just ran an update. D:

@RedWillow try it again now, I just ran an update. D:
Nerp, still the same. I even logged out and logged back in, still the same. I tried on mobile, and same thing. :s

@RedWillow see if it is working okay now. o__o

@RedWillow see if it is working okay now. o__o

.. I feel like you / someone is working so hard to understand why it doesn't work.

But no, still the same message...

I am receiving the banner in which only liberteen-participating or allowing teens should see. I am to report this here, yes?

I am receiving the banner in which only liberteen-participating or allowing teens shoukd see.
I don't think that's a bug. The liberteen/libertine banners are supposed to be limited only by age group. You're a teen member, so you can see liberteen banners. The fact that you don't participate in liberteen personally really doesn't matter.

If you were seeing adult libertine banners, however, now that would be a bug.

I am receiving the banner in which only liberteen-participating or allowing teens should see. I am to report this here, yes?
That's working as expected. The only people who won't see Liberteen or Libertine banners are those who have used the profile option to completely hide all such content, not people who simply choose not to participate but can still see it. If you would like to hide it all you can find the option in your Preferences menu.

Reactions: Pahndemic
@Jorick

I do have it listed as such, I do not participate nor wish to see it. If, by checking the box, "No", doesn't have that nature, then I am wrong.

@Jorick

I do have it listed as such, I do not participate nor wish to see it. If, by checking the box, "No", doesn't have that nature, then I am wrong.
Nope, you're talking about the option on your Roleplay Resume, filled out in your Personal Details menu. All that one does is show your selected answer on your Roleplay Resume.

Use this link to get to your Preferences menu, then scroll down to the Zero Libertine option and check the box that says Turn off Libertine Content. That will hide all of it, including Liberteen banners.

On user profile, the group tab does not load. It shows donations for some reason, but just continues to load if you never donated. Groups show under 'Previous Names' instead.

I came across a player that's having an issue with editing a post. It apparently forces them into a "Please login" cycle.

I encouraged them to post a BUG report in the help desk, but here is the link to the posted thread in case this was the better place to seek help:
BUG - Login/out issue

Heya, just wondering if it's normal that I can't access the "Account upgrades" page. It keeps giving me an error.

merci :unicorn:

edit;;

That's the message I get:

IwakuRoleplay.com - Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later.
I just wanted to say I'm still getting that error @Diana ... :s

I was only able to access it once I was off the donation for a day, then I was able to access the Upgrade page to change the amount, but now I can't access it anymore... x_x

I was only able to access it once I was off the donation for a day, then I was able to access the Upgrade page to change the amount, but now I can't access it anymore... x_x
See if it works now!

See if it works now!
Nerp ;_; is there any other donating member who could verify? I mean, if it's really just me... dafaq

Nerp ;_; is there any other donating member who could verify? I mean, if it's really just me... dafaq
I can access the account upgrades page just fine. It's just you.

I can access the account upgrades page just fine. It's just you.
Damnit all!

I have no idea why this is happening :|

I just wanted to say I'm still getting that error @Diana ... :s

Looks like you just need to donate through hosting ;)

I am having trouble deleting my ad banner; when I try to delete it, it tells me the actions not allowed, but I am going through the Your Ad tab and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.