Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

I'm saying it mostly can't be helped. Though just remembered I edited my own post several times and had no issues keeping the bbcode line centered. Is your default editor plain text or are you switching from rich code editor to plain text?

I'm saying it mostly can't be helped. Though just remembered I edited my own post several times and had no issues keeping the bbcode line centered. Is your default editor plain text or are you switching from rich code editor to plain text?
I dont use the rich text editor. I just use the default. And while if i hard code it, it will stay. Once i go back and edit it again, it reverts to being messed up. I am working around it by not centering the text but I just want you guys to know, the code is messed up in someway because that should not happen.

As I said, they aren't normally formatted. It could be something on your end messing it up though because I didn't have a problem with editing my post. Can I get a link to the post you used this code in?

ok so bare with me because this is hard to explain

When I type the following below in spoiler, it works find until i Center the line "spoilerbb=Ninja Log Book "

Introducing Violet Tsukami
Summary :
Violet & Mom
Violet goes out to meet her new team
Ninja Log Book
- Violet Brags about being the best to her mom
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji

When i center it, it turns into this

Introducing Violet Tsukami
Summary :
Violet & Mom
Violet goes out to meet her new team
Ninja Log Book
- Violet Brags about being the best to her mom
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji

(it did that by its self)
It happened in my original report

BUG - BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.6

Yeah, sorry, it's 4 am here and total forgot that was there ^.^' I took a look at your raw code and your italics code is broken. Broken code can mess with the rest if your code in unpredictable ways. Have you tried fixing that?

@Unyielding, I just realized something: a) this is the first spoiler you lists in, and b) your trying not to CENTER the lists, which means your end code isn't centered. So every time you save your post your code is automatically correcting itself and dropping one line below your actual spoiler code and centering the contents, but not the actual code, but centering the start code also centers your lists.

@Unyielding, I just realized something: a) this is the first spoiler you have lists in, and b) you're trying not to center the lists, which means your end code of your spoiler isn't centered. So every time you save your post your center code is automatically correcting itself and dropping one line below the start code of your spoiler and centering the contents, but not the spoiler code. Centering the start code and your end code of your spoiler also centers your lists but should fix your problem.
Looking into the code, I realized the same thing. It keeps auto correcting to the wrong format. Is there a way to turn that off?

Yeah, delete the code. Sorry, but you can't format the start code without formatting the end code and vise versa and expect it not to correct itself. That's just the behavior of the code. You could find an alternative to listing like indenting. As far as I know, you can't CENTER indented text.

I've been getting this error message (shown below) whenever I try to view the "Postings" tab on anybody's profile. Just thought it might be worth mentioning...

5jQGKyG.png

Reactions: Crow
Last time that happened, Jared was messing with the seach engine o.o The search engine may be down.

But I'm just go ahead and say this since I don't think ths thread is checked often enough, normally these threads are used for bugs that correlate with the update at the time. Because the last update occured a while ago, any further bugs should be reported in their own seperate thread with a BUG prefix so they can be seen better.

I'm having an issue with the color coding.

I'm trying to post a video, but I am having no luck.

Basically, I can highlight things in my post and click on the text color button. It will only change certain things, and leave some words the original color.

Other times, it won't even change the color, no matter how many times I click.

I had a similar issue with bolding text a week or so ago, but have not encountered it since then.

I imagine this description, might not help much. I am going to continue to try and get the video to work to show y'all the issue first hand.

View My Video

I placed it in this thread because I never had this issue pre update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you on mobile?

No. I am not on mobile.

I do get on mobile sometimes, but I was on my laptop here.

Heya, just wondering if it's normal that I can't access the "Account upgrades" page. It keeps giving me an error.

merci :unicorn:

edit;;

That's the message I get:

IwakuRoleplay.com - Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

^ @Diana, please help ;~;

I shall summon @Diana again e__e

Heya, just wondering if it's normal that I can't access the "Account upgrades" page. It keeps giving me an error.
Are you still getting that error, because I am not seeing any issues. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.