Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

That's weird. I only ever access Iwaku through my phones (I use two) and I never once had that problem. What web browser are you using?
probably not I always use Google

Have you tried using a different web browser? It may be Chrome acting up instead of your phone (I don't use Chrome myself). It could also be an add blocker or something you have enabled that's not allowing you to see it.

Have you tried using a different web browser? It may be Chrome acting up instead of your phone (I don't use Chrome myself). It could also be an add blocker or something you have enabled that's not allowing you to see it.
yes and definitely not it besides I prefer chrome
also negative on all the add pop up blockers etc not that I am very good at checking for all that

I use Iwaku on my iPhone 6S sometimes, and when I go to the Roleplaying sections, every thread is invisible except the Libertine/Liberteen subsections.

Clicking on the category tags does nothing. Changing pages does nothing.

UPDATE:
I can't look at any threads in the Archive either, except the Libertine graveyard. I am using Safari. Good thing I'm not interested in jumping on a new group RP, because this kind of sucks.

Last edited:
Just to make sure, you're unable to scroll?

Yeah, that tag cloud can be pretty annoying to scroll passed o.e I just wished they got rid of it and put a nice clean link to the tag list instead since very people know there's an actual list of tags they can look through.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Got gifted me an account upgrade, the anonymous one, a couple of days ago. Thought at first that it merely takes time to register but it's been around 3 days since and I see none of these "shiny buttons" you people speak of :c and now I'm sad.

I'm not getting proper notifications on my roleplays. I checked my watch threads and they are listed there, but I'm still not getting nots that they've replied. I have to dig for them and then find them again for the site to realize I'm still interested in those threads. I think this is a bug or yet again I have been outsmarted by technology.

I'm not getting proper notifications on my roleplays. I checked my watch threads and they are listed there, but I'm still not getting nots that they've replied. I have to dig for them and then find them again for the site to realize I'm still interested in those threads. I think this is a bug or yet again I have been outsmarted by technology.

Are you possibly over looking your alerts? Once you leave an alert unread, the system takes that as a sign you're no longer interested in alerts and stops sending them.

Are you possibly over looking your alerts? Once you leave an alert unread, the system takes that as a sign you're no longer interested in alerts and stops sending them.
Hm, I haven't thought about that. I'll keep an eye out, and if this happens again I'll return to this thread.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
ok so bare with me because this is hard to explain

When I type the following below in spoiler, it works find until i Center the line "spoilerbb=Ninja Log Book "

Introducing Violet Tsukami
Summary :
Violet & Mom
Violet goes out to meet her new team

- Violet Brags about being the best to her mom
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji

When i center it, it turns into this

Summary :
Violet & Mom

- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji​

(it did that by its self)

Last edited:
That's not a bug o.o That's the behavior of the code. Spoilis are difficult to format properly but it's easier to do this in plain code. This way you know nothing else is interfering with a code:

Input:
Ninja Log Book [Spoili]Introducing Violet Tsukami
Summary :
Violet & Mom
Ninja Log Book
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji[/Spoili]​

Output:

[Center]Ninja Log Book [Spoili]Introducing Violet Tsukami
Summary :
Violet & Mom
Ninja Log Book
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji[/Spoili][/Center]

That's not a bug o.o That's the behavior of the code. Spoilis are difficult to format properly but it's easier to do this in plain code. This way you know nothing else is interfering with a code:

Input:
[Center][Spoilerbb=Ninja Log Book]
[Url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/naruto-au-the-rise-of-the-new-generation.91796/page-73#post-2629712]Introducing Violet Tsukami[/url]
Summary :
Violet & Mom
[I]Violet goes out to meet her new team[/I]

Ninja Log Book
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji[/spoilerbb][/Center]

Output
Summary :
Violet & Mom

Ninja Log Book
- Mom gots jokes
- Introduces herself to Hiron and Neji
so hard coding it worked but whenever i edited it, it reverted back (which is annoying as it does not do it with other things.)

How did you edit it?

Have you tried not using rich text editor to try and spot the wonky code?

Okay so it's doing the same thing it does with the indent code sometimes. Like I said, sometimes these codes can be difficult to format.

Status
Not open for further replies.