Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

I am having trouble deleting my ad banner; when I try to delete it, it tells me the actions not allowed, but I am going through the Your Ad tab and everything.
I am having the same issue. My roleplay ad banner isn't needed anymore so I wanted to remove it but it wont let me

Well it worked to pause it then edit and delete but... well it throws me off a bit that there isn't a deactivate function in general. Just a pause lol, and that to delete you have to pause first. Feels like there should be a tooltip that tells you what you're doing wrong instead of it just saying that you cant do it

The additional info in the info tab of my profile suddenly became messed up? I don't recall editing it recently though so I'm very confused as to what happened.

Hey, so I'm not sure if this is a bug per-se, but I don't really have any better idea as to where this should be.

The following RP is A) made by a guest, and B) in the RP graveyard, yet I still see the banner for it all the time. Part of the problem is to me being really forgetful, and I've clicked on the banner a million times, thinking it's something exciting and new, only to be met with a corpse, lady death still haunting over it's shoulder as it's banner calls out to beyond the grave for others to follow it in.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/what-can-i-do-for-you-always-searching.147141/

Hey, so I'm not sure if this is a bug per-se, but I don't really have any better idea as to where this should be.

The following RP is A) made by a guest, and B) in the RP graveyard, yet I still see the banner for it all the time. Part of the problem is to me being really forgetful, and I've clicked on the banner a million times, thinking it's something exciting and new, only to be met with a corpse, lady death still haunting over it's shoulder as it's banner calls out to beyond the grave for others to follow it in.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/what-can-i-do-for-you-always-searching.147141/
It's not a bug, it's just that the member hasn't taken their banner out of rotation and no one on staff has noticed it. Next time you can make a new thread here in the help desk if you come across something similar (or contact a security staff member directly as they have access to the banner rotation settings)

The banner should be gone in a short bit, thank you for alerting us. :3

Reactions: Eon
It's not a bug, it's just that the member hasn't taken their banner out of rotation and no one on staff has noticed it. Next time you can make a new thread here in the help desk if you come across something similar (or contact a security staff member directly as they have access to the banner rotation settings)

The banner should be gone in a short bit, thank you for alerting us. :3

Alright. Thank you for the help, both with the issue itself and site protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.