Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

Why are my Active Threads in the Archives?
They were active exactly at the time of the update and I want them back...been waiting to post. What is going on?

Reactions: Verona and Ashi
Most of my roleplays are in the graveyard? :/

Not to mention! My role plays in the graveyard were still the tabbed Overview/Thread thing, which I thought was abandoned?

Having the same issue myself. I've requested thread moderation for the two most recent but will I have to go and do the same for all of them?

Since I have mod capabilities, can I simply move mine out of the archives? Or is there something else to it? @Diana

Why are my Active Threads in the Archives?
They were active exactly at the time of the update and I want them back...been waiting to post. What is going on?
Most of my roleplays are in the graveyard? :/
Not to mention! My role plays in the graveyard were still the tabbed Overview/Thread thing, which I thought was abandoned?
Having the same issue myself. I've requested thread moderation for the two most recent but will I have to go and do the same for all of them?

It says in the announcement that a lot of threads were accidentally graveyarded! Just put in a request to have them moved and converted!

Since I have mod capabilities, can I simply move mine out of the archives? Or is there something else to it? @Diana
You can move out the actual threads yourself, but I will have to convert it for you!

• Thank You
Reactions: moffnat
Okie dokie! Thanks!! Do I just send you the links to convert them or...? If I just move the threads, shouldn't they automatically convert over? :o

EDIT: I'm also not sure where to put the roleplay. It's not libertine, so where does it go? (sorry omg)

EDIT AGAIN: I AM A DUMBASS I FIGURED IT OUT

Okie dokie! Thanks!! Do I just send you the links to convert them or...? If I just move the threads, shouldn't they automatically convert over? :o

The threads will be fine and useable as they are, but if they still have tabs from the old system you'll see them. O_O I have to convert to remove them. You can just post a link in the form (in the cv area) and tag me to see it

• Thank You
Reactions: moffnat
Thanks, m'dear! I'll get on it!

It says in the announcement that a lot of threads were accidentally graveyarded! Just put in a request to have them moved and converted!

You can move out the actual threads yourself, but I will have to convert it for you!
The threads will be fine and useable as they are, but if they still have tabs from the old system you'll see them. O_O I have to convert to remove them. You can just post a link in the form (in the cv area) and tag me to see it

I understand the Graveyard and Mod Request thing. I was asking about the new-old tab system. That question has sort of been answered.

ME NO SEE NO BANNER O_O_O_O_O_OO_O_O_O_O_OO_O_O NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Visiting this page after marking all forums as read got me a 403 error pop up, followed by a few frantic and scary minutes of only getting 403 errors any time I tried to access any other page on the site—just a white page with the error, no actual view of the forums. Chat also refused to send or receive messages.

Alan had the same issue when he tried it.

Like Moody said above, I can confirm this is an issue. A white page with "403 Forbidden" is displayed, and will continue to display for around five minutes after initially being prompted with the error message. It appears to affect all sites on the domain, as well as all sub-domain sites..

Visiting this page after marking all forums as read got me a 403 error pop up, followed by a few frantic and scary minutes of only getting 403 errors any time I tried to access any other page on the site—just a white page with the error, no actual view of the forums. Chat also refused to send or receive messages.

Alan had the same issue when he tried it.
^ I'm having the same issue. Which was pretty annoying, as I just wanted to see what section (if any?) my RP should go in when I asked for it to be un-archived, and, yeah... any attempt at that got me temporarily locked out of the site for a while. D:

Also, my graveyarded thread still has the tabs from the old system. :/

My graveyarded thread has been moved back to where it was before, but it still has the tabs from the old system. (Link here)

My graveyarded thread has been moved back to where it was before, but it still has the tabs from the old system. (Link here)
CVs and staffies are helping to move threads back, but they have to tag me to do the converting part! So if you thread doesn't get converted after 24 hours of a thread move, just tag me yourself. 8D

So, I'm trying to get the prettyful banner I made during the downtime up, and every time I go to hit the my ads button, it says the page can't be found. Also, when I tried to click the Diana ad, it led to a page can't be found.

So, I'm trying to get the prettyful banner I made during the downtime up, and every time I go to hit the my ads button, it says the page can't be found. Also, when I tried to click the Diana ad, it led to a page can't be found.
Yeah, I had to turn it back off because there was a NEW bug. ;__; It's been noted in the announcement now

;-; ... Mkay ... *goes off to mope*

Status
Not open for further replies.