Bronzeshipping(private)

Bakura smirked, "already pissing off your Hikari?" Bakura questioned getting Ryou to give him an annoyed glare.

Malik paid no heed to his Yami and crossed his arms. He didn't say a thing ignoring his yamis again.

"Well it seems like it.Mind your own business anyway thief." He gave the spirit a glare before glancing at his Hikari noticing he was being ignored again.'I wonder how i can get his attention..'

"I would but it's fun, why do you think I do it to the pharaoh all the time?" Bakura said chuckling lightly, he did quite enjoy how angry he could get the pharaoh.

Malik raised an eyebrow at the spirit of the millennium ring. He frowned as well still ignoring his yami.

Marik rolled his eyes at the thief.He had more impotent things to do than listen to the spirit.But thought to at lest comment."Well it seems like being annoying is the only good thing you can do." He smirked at Bakura,crossing his arms."Dueling is defiantly not a strong point for you."

"At least I actually lived, I wasn't created from someone's anger!" He snapped back glaring at the other yami.

Malik shook his head lightly, if anyone annoyed Bakura the most besides the pharaoh would have to be Marik.

"Yes,lived while i can still live without always taking over Marik.Where you have to use Ryous body.At lest i'm not a weak thief who couldn't even win a shadow game." He chuckled grinning at how angry Bakura had gotten already.

He snorted before chuckling, "you know half of that is true, but weak no," he said and smirked, "If I truly wanted to I would have killed you long ago," Bakura added.

Malik watched slightly amused by how Marik got Bakura so angry. He smiled inwardly and continued to watch.

(Because I feel it's important.Have Kaiba and Joey meet in the same spot. I've got a plan.)

Mokuba laughed lightly and smiled as he saw Joey, "hello Joey-San," he said walking over to the blonde.

"What stopped you?If i'm not mistaken you killing me long ago would of helped Malik then you would of got the rod..good thing you didn't."

( Ok.)

Joey glanced towards the voice spotting kaiba's little brother he waved."Hey there Mokuba,whats up?"He smiled faintly.

"Big brother and me are taking a walk," He said cheerfully, "I told you not to leave my sight Mokuba," came a cold yet caring voice. Kaiba walked up wearing one of his gravity defining coats.(you know how they look) "Sorry Ni-san*," Mokuba said still smiling.

Bakura chuckled, "oh I had planned on it but I thought it would have been more amusing if I left you alive so I did," he explained smirking.

*Ni-san: means big brother in Japanese. I remember Mokuba calling Kaiba along with his first name in the amine.

Joey's smile turned into a frown after hearing the voice that belonged to Kaiba he really didn't want to see the CEO,not after earlier.

Marik raised an eyebrow."Oh really? to bad you didn't see any or the 'amusing' things i did.You know since i sent you to the shadow realm." He chuckled at that.

(* Ok,yeah. )

"Wheeler," Kaiba greeted with his normal cold stare, Mokuba frowned he knew his brother had a thing for Joey. He remembered Seto calling Joey his puppy, he snuck behind Joey and pushed him closer to Kaiba.

Bakura shrugged, "oh trust me I know you pissed off the pharaoh just as much as I do," he said smirking.

Malik watched, he was shocked that Bakura was so calm even though Marik was insulting him.

Joeys nodded in greeting but looking away slightly,he was about to say he had to leave when he felt somebody,not knowing it was Mokuba,push him closer to the CEO.His eyes widened stumbling slightly as he was pushed."Eh!"He now noticed how close he was to Kaiba.He glanced up hating the feeling of a blush creeping onto his face.

Marik smirked nodding."He's not that easy to anger but when he does lose it.It is amusing."Marik notice the thief wasn't getting angry at the insults and thought to just stop,since they both didn't like the Pharaoh.

Kaiba when Joey was pushed forward, he caught Mokuba dashing into the trees out of the corner of his eye. He reached his hand up grabbing Joey's chin between his thumb and pointer finger. He gently brought his lips down onto Joey's, he let his blue eyes fall closed as he kept his grip on Joey's chin keeping his head in place.

Bakura crossed his arms, "it's more amusing when you can get him to go where he actually is like us, where his dark powers are stronger then normal," he said remembering when he had felt just how powerful that was.

Malik frowned, he wondered why Bakura found that amusing. Yami was evil when he was like that, Yugi had said he had seen Yami burn a man alive.

Joeys eyes stayed wide as he felt Kaibas lips on his.He was panicking wondering why Seto Kaiba was kissing him,HIM joey wheeler.The person who Kaiba hated..well that's what joey thought but was having second thought on that now.He placed his hand on Kaibas shoulders wanting to push the CEO away but his lips on his felt nice.

Marik chuckled nodding."When his true Yami shows i was surprised at first since i thought he wasn't like that anymore.He calls himself a Yami but like me or you he doesn't do nothing evil." Marik didn't know about Yamis past he just thought yami was a good person with no evil in him,until he saw him getting anger earlier.

"Oh he indeed is, he fears he'll hurt his precious little Yugi if he uses his dark powers," Bakura said chuckling lightly. Ryou glanced at Bakura, he knew Bakura would hurt him from earlier Marik had shown he didn't want to hurt Malik either.

Kaiba pulled away and let go of Joey's chin, he opened his blue eyes and studied Joey's expression. "Now be a good puppy Joey," he said pulling his lips up into a small rare smile. He lifted his hand to brush golden bangs from Joey's eyes and dropped his hand again.

Marik rolled his eyes."Now that's what i don't get,i'm sure hes used those powers before,right?I don't think he would hurt his Hikari even when hes like that.Hes just to nice...Though him accidentally hurting Yugi would be amusing to see."He chuckled, just picturing that made him amused.

Joeys face was burning with a very visible blush as Kaibas pulled away.He gulped blinking up at the CEO trying to speak but found he couldn't he was in a state of after shook.'I..i was kissed by Kaiba,i though he hated me...wait what if this is another joke he's pulling!Why would he even kiss me? ' He nodded at what Kaiba said though it didn't register until a few seconds later."Don't c-call me a p-puppy!Wait did you add my name after that?!" He looked down."Why did you kiss me..?" He muttered,moving foot to foot suddenly feeling nervous.

"Now you're smarter than that Puppy," Kaiba said chuckling lightly, he continued to smile rather pleased with himself right now for getting a kiss from Joey.

"Indeed he has and yet he does," Bakura answered, he frowned with his thoughts. Ryou glanced at his yami again, he wondered why Bakura was so calm all the sudden.

Joey frowned looking back at Kaiba,the blush was faint by now."Well yeah,i think i know but i-i'm really confused right now ok!Because well i don't want to think that well maybe...Because you might just of done that to be mean." He then realized Kaibas was smiling,a real smile not a smirk."Um.."

Marik nodded smirking,wondering how evil Yami was before but didn't ask and glanced at Malik wondering if his Hikari had calmed down by now."You calm now Hikari-pretty?"

"Think about it Wheeler, why would I give someone my own first kiss?" He questioned his smile growing a bit.

Malik snorted before turning and walking another direction, he was clearly still not pleased with Marik.

"I believe that means 'No'," Bakura suggested chuckling lightly. Ryou watched friend walk off without a word.

joey looked down again."Does...does that mean...you..you like me?!"Joey couldn't believe it Kaiba liked him? after the name calling and cold behavior he would of though kaiba hated him not liked him.But even when Kaiba was like that joey had started having feeling for the other he didn't know when the feelings started but its been awhile now.

Marik frowned watching his Hikari leave then glared at Bakura.If looks could kill Bakura would be in the shadow realm by now."Shut up spirit!I don't need you pointing out the obvious!" He then turned back to were Malik used to be standing.'I have a feeling hes not going to be ok with me for a while.' He sighed wondering to chase Malik down and demand him to be ok with him again,though that probably wouldn't work out well."Tsk."