Bronzeshipping(private)

Malik sighed and stretched, "geez my back hurts," he complained trying to pop his back.

"Yami has been a little over protective lately, Marik gets close to me I swear Yami Will ripe his arm completely off like when I first completed the puzzle," he said, "I did what now?" Yami asked appearing out of nowhere showing himself to their friends. Yugi jumped, "heart attack," he said breathing deeply, "whoops," Yami said smiling.

Joey raised an eyebrow smiling though looking nervous."Heh..ok. Remind me never to get on Yamis bad side." He then stepped away eyes widening." Yami jeez pal you're going to give yugi and myself a heart attack,suddenly appearing like that!" Joey then stole a glance at Seto before quickly looking at his friends again.

Marik grinned shaking his head,suddenly getting an idea."Hikari...a massage might help with that pain?" He looked at his Hikari before floating behind Malik placing his hands on his shoulders then gently moved one hand down Maliks back knowing the scars were there. So he didn't press to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess you're right ," he said letting himself relax some. He was still confused on why Marik was being so nice suddenly.

"My apologies Joey," he said before turning his attention to a laughing theif. He glared at Bakura, "oh my god, I won't have a chance at killing his friends he's doing the job himself. " Bakura said before getting whacked aside the head by Ryou.

Marik grinned noticing his Hikari relax and continued massaging his Hikaris back turning all physical as he sat behind Malik.

hearing what Bakura said,Joey backed away not wanting to be near another psycho.How Ryou could handle him was a mystery.

"Be nice," Ryou said sharply, "I'm the theif king and you ask me to be nice?" Bakura questioned. Ryou rolled his eyes but nodded, "what made you think I would listen?" He asked. "How about this?" Ryou asked taking the millennium ring off and dropping it in the pool, Bakura yelled a cuss word but disappeared after the ring left Ryou's hand.

"Well he's going to be pissed," Yami said looking down at the submerged necklace, he caught Ryou shrugging. "And that Joey is how he handles him," Yugi said smiling, Ryou smiled at Yugi.

Malik sighed, he had to admit this felt nice. He still didn't trust Marik but again this felt really nice.

( Bakura sure didn't see that coming xD )

Joey smiled chuckling lightly."Man Ryou that was really brave..he is going to be angry later..."Joey glanced at the sinking ring before turning back facing the Hikari.

Marik stopped for a moment frowning at Maliks back."How... Could you be nice to the Pharaoh when his memory's are on your back that coursed you pain." He had traced the outlines of the tattoo through the top as he spoke,slight anger in his voice.

"He doesn't really pay much attention to me, he spends most of his time either with Yugi or arguing with Bakura," he said hearing his tone. "It's not like I trust him, like I said I trust Yugi," he explained looking at the floor.

Marik listened still frowning.After Malik was done talking he sighed."Ok...Still it upsets me you're friends with his Hikari,But i can't stop you from being friends nor will i hurt him..since hes your friend now." He gritted his teeth hating to say that, a part of him still wanted the puzzle.But another part of him didn't want Malik hating him.

Ryou shrugged, the millennium ring appeared in the hands of a pissed soaking wet Bakura, his eyes were rust colored. "Dammit Ryou that water was freezing!" He snapped glaring at his light half, Ryou shrugged again.

Yugi watched with a frown Yami floating right next to him, Yami was sitting cross-legged in mid air.

Malik shrugged lightly, "I truly don't know," he admitted frowning. His eyes closed as he sighed before opening again.

Marik looked over his Hikari's shoulder tilting his head."What do you mean you don't know?" He then started massaging Malik's back again.

Joey watched Ryou shrug again and then shook his head."I guess Bakura's angry..."Duke and Tristan then walked over the green eyed teen laughing slightly about what happened to Bakura.While Tristan just nervously smiled not wanting to anger Bakura in anyway."

"Don't just shrug say something dammit?" Bakura growled, "like what, I'm sorry Bakura my handsome sex god," Ryou demanded getting Bakura to smirk. "I quite like that," Bakura purred, "in your dreams," Ryou said.

Reactions: CrystalMidNight
Joey just rolled his eyes turning to Duke and Tristan."I can't believe Mariks back though one psychos enough." Duke nodded smiling." It's been a year i nearly forgot about that Psycho blond." Tristan frowned crossing his arms."Well it's something you don't want to remember.." The other two nodded though joey looked down slightly ,remembering the shadow game he lost just thinking about made him remember the burning pain of Ra's flames.He shivered,shaking his head of such thoughts and looked back up.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I'm glad Yugi and Ryou are my friends, but it confuses me after what happened they would won't to be friends," Malik said shaking his head, "And Ryou, he got the worse of the deal, he ended up in a hospital bed with a bloody arm."

Yami gave Yugi a small quick kiss on his ear before disappearing into the millennium puzzle. Bakura frowned but moved Ryou's bangs from his eyes and smiling before disappearing as well. Both teens were blushing from their Yamis' affection.

Marik sighed wondering what to say."Well i'm surprised they want you as a friend after everything yo-we did.Yes well that was Bakuras fault and chose to hurt his host." He then smirked."But Bakura seems very protective of his host now..heh."

"That he his," Malik agreed, "But still Ryou unlike me and Yugi had no idea existed until Yugi told him not to wear the millennium ring," he said frowning as well.

"Did Bakura never speak to Ryou? My,my he has changed he would use Ryous body as a host. Now it looks like he likes the Hikari." He chuckled still smirking.

"It could be possible, he seems to consider Ryou his property now," he commented fixing his armlet.

Marik was getting more amused by this."Really now..the other Yami's seem to like there Hikaris very much.. first the Pharaoh now Bakura..."

"Bakura has been acting strange since battle city," Malik added looking down at the floor again.

"Hm..I wonder why he changed since then.." He frowned in thought.Say..How long had it been since battle city Hikari?"