Bronzeshipping(private)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I don't maybe a few months why?" He asked confused now, he turned so he could meet eyes with his yami.

"No real reason,i was wondering how long Bakura's been like that to his host." Marik seemed a bit upset,angry?That ihe had been in the shadow realm longer than he thought a few weeks maybe but months! 'No wonder why they was so shocked.' "Heh.."

"He was gone for a while as well, Yugi had planned on giving the millennium items that we had carried to my sister after the tournament was over. Ryou stole the millennium ring out of Yugi's room before the blimp blew up," he said frowning trying to figure out why Ryou would do something like that.

Marik laughed." What, did Kaiba go and destroy his own blimp!?I wish i was there to see it." He smirked."Maybe Ryou liked Bakura all the way back then?I wouldn't be surprised,looks like all the other Hikaris and Yamis like each other.It was only a matter of time until Ryou showed he likes the spirit?"

"I think it's a new thing, when I was with Ryou and Bakura I remember hearing them argue. Ryou said he hated Bakura,"he said frowning still.

"Hmm..That's strange to see them like that now then."Marik moved floating in front of his Hikari arms crossed and frowning in thought."To be honest i didn't think a spirit like Bakura could love..Heh let alone care for someone."

"I don't think Bakura knows the concept of love," he said, he could literally feel the cold atmosphere around the yami.(ya know because he has dark magic.)

( Mhm.)

Marik nodded."I see.. yet he seemed so protective of his host when i appeared."He smirked remembering all there shocked faces and how angry Yami got.

"That was strange and the constant things he says in Ryou's ears to make him flustered," he added twirling the millennium rod slowly in his hands truly not thinking about it.
(let's just say he had the millennium rod the whole time.)

(Kk.)

Marik nodded slowly eyes moving to the item,his eyes narrow at the millennium rod."Maybe Bakura just likes Ryou's reactions?" He floated bit closer to Malik and glanced at the Hikari."Change of topic you being buddy's with the Pharaohs host mean you don't want the puzzle?" He glanced at the item Malik had before glaring at his Hikari.

"No of course not, it's Yugi's. It took him eight years to complete," he said sharply glaring back. He stopped twirling the millennium rod and just held it in his hands.

(no seriously that's how long it took, I would have gave up a week after trying, but freaking eight years dude. Why would you spend that much time on a puzzle that probably wouldn't grant you a wish?)

( Yeah,i wouldn't try for that meany years.And then for just one wish that might not even come true.But i guess that's Yugi...Another thing, wasn't the puzzle meant to be cursed item in season zero?Why would you want to solve it?!)

"But i thought you wanted it?Get revenge,rule as the new Pharaoh.Possibly kill all the Pharaohs friend's along the way?" He chuckled,grinning like a mad man.(That he is...)

(Yes it was, but Yugi was way to shall we say childish to realize his grandfather was telling him the puzzle was dangerous.)

"Not anymore, I'm friends with them and you can't sway my feelings on the subject," he added the end after some silence.

"Are you sure i can't change your mind Hikari?You deserve the puzzle after everything you have been through.Deep down i'm sure you want it." Marik moved to Malik's side while smirking."Let me take over Hikari."

"No," he said crossing his arms gripping the millennium rod tightly. His eyes narrowed with this new anger, he glared at Marik.

Marik frowned standing up."And why not!?Stop trying to convince your self there your friends. You're meant to hate them!..I know you Hikari."He took at step forward." You should just..take the puzzle,you want it deep down...right?" He was standing over Malik by now, smirking down at him.

"No I don't, they are my friends. I don't even care about the puzzle anymore!" He said before pushing past his yami leaving his room. He walked swiftly down the stairs and out the door, he needed to get some fresh air.

"Tsk"Marik watched the other leave annoyed his Hikari wouldn't listen to him,anymore.He went back into his the soul room thinking of his Hikari,and the puzzle.

Malik was passing in the park, he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He didn't see the white haired teen walk up."Didn't expect to see you here," Ryou said fixing his jacket sleeves. "Oh hey Ryou, hey Bakura," he said now seeing the other's yami again. Bakura nodded to him, "what are you doing out here anyways?" Bakura asked. "I could ask you the same question," Malik said. "We're taking a walk," he said, "I'm calming down after an argument with my yami," he said. Ryou nodded understanding clearly what that was like.

"More like ran away from the augment Hikari-pretty.But you should know you cant just run away from me,i'm in your mind!" He had said this through the mind link before appearing next to Malik frowning still looking angry that he wouldn't be able to convince Malik to get the puzzle.He had appeared so Ryou could see him as well.