Bronzeshipping(private)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Nope, later I can escape easier," he said, "And if Mokuba wants to tell Seto like he promised not too, I can lock myself in my room," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey blinked looking at Noah then shrugged,he wouldn't bother asking again and sighed."Alright then." He then narrowed his eyes at Mokuba,well more like the phone he still had in his hand and went to grab for it one last time.

Mokuba jumped away from Joey, "nope my phone," He said cheerfully and smiled warmly. Noah continued to hide behind Mokuba, he was quite scared of Kaiba.

Malik was sitting on the couch, he was watching Ishizu as she searched for the millennium rod. Which was actually hidden up in his room in a secret place only he knew of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey rolled his eyes while crossing his arms."I give up." He smiled at Mokuba even though he was still upset they had spied on them.He glanced at the CEO.'I can't believe Seto actually likes me.I was convinced he hated me.So i ignored those feeling for the CEO..He does though...i'm happy he feels the same.' He then looked back at Noah and Mokuba.

"Mokuba what did Noah do?"Kaiba asked holding up a piece of chocolate, Mokuba took the chocolate "he kissed me," came the reply. Noah yelped as Seto's expression changed from calm to a mix of anger and frustration. "Well my life just ended," he said backing away from their older sibling, "Noah don't go anywhere," the CEO said in a tone that made Noah flinch and freeze.

"Where is the millennium rod?" The Egyptian teen demanded glaring down at her sibling, "I don't know you took from it," he lied. "You stole it back," she said sharply narrowing her eyes, "I did no such thing Ne-san(Big sister)," he said giving an innocent look.

( That thought did cross my mind like Noah being with Mokuba o_o; )

Joeys eyes widened though he let out a nervous chuckle."N-no way!" He looked at Seto and gulped.'He's totally going to kill him,poor Naoh.' He gave Naoh a sympathetic look,yes he found it a bit strange Naoh would kiss Mokuba but being on Kaiba's bad side was scary.

Marik had listened to Malik and his sister argue and he was getting more annoyed by the second.He finally thought to say what was on his mind.With the mind think he spoke to his Hikari.'It's your item anyway.Why is she so upset you took it back..by birth right you should have it and no one else not even your own sister.'

(Imagine Kaiba's expression if he found out.)
"Okay Seto calm down," Noah said laughing nervously as he backed away. "I am calm Noah," Kaiba said crossing his arms.

"Why does it matter if I give you the millennium rod or not?" Malik asked stubbornly, "I'm your sister do as I say and give me the millennium rod it's for your own good," she said folding her arms.

( Total shock with mixed anger..0.0 I feel bad or Noah...)

Joey turned to Seto.Raising an eyebrow."I think him being calm is more worrying than him killing you already Noah."He glanced at the green haired teen then back at Seto."Are you ok..Seto?"Joey was just waiting worried the CEO would burst into rage any minute.

Marik rolled his eyes.'The rod can protect you and it's useful,she wants to take it back?Heh.' Marik then appeared next to Malik floating on his back wanting nothing more than to tell Ishizu to leave his Hikari alone.

"Oh I'm fine," Kaiba said watching Mokuba eating the chocolate he was bribed with.(because everyone loves chocolate, if you don't your crazy.) Noah looked like he was an animal being scolded or cornered, he looked utterly terrified.

"For my own good, what's that supposed to mean?" Malik asked, "quit arguing and tell me where you hid it," she snapped glaring harder at him.

Joey narrowed his eyes at the CEO not convinced he was ok but soon grinned."So you're not going to hurt Noah then?Man Kaiba for a minute there i thought you was gonna kill him."
( Indeed you would be crazy if you didn't love chocolate. xD )

Marik's eye twitched as Ishizu snapped at Malik he moved glaring at her.'She's so annoying,you don't have to tell her nothing.' Marik finally had enough and turned visible to Malik's sister."Look i wont allow you to talk to Malik like that he can have the rod if he wants it, it's his anyway!"

(Noah is kinda hurt Mokuba told Kaiba for a piece of chocolate over him.)

Her eyes widened, her vision had been right. She backed away slowly, as long as the spirit didn't get a hold of the millennium rod everything would be fine. Malik blinked then looked at his yami, he looked back at his sister who had apparently disappeared.

"Oh I'm still going to kill him," Kaiba said chuckling lightly, a small smirk danced across Kaiba's lips. Noah gulped backing away again, "see ya at home," he said before fleeing. Mokuba frowned but followed his taller step-brother.

( Aw..poor Naoh.Mokuba shouldn't of told Kaiba but i guess he didn't think with chocolate being offered to him. D: )

Marik grinned seeing her eyes widened as she backed away,he chuckled low watching as she left not bothering to hurt her.That would only hurt Malik he realized.He looked at Malik,smirking before he vanished into his Hikari's mind again waiting until later to reappear.

Joey laughed nervously."Wha-But Kaiba he's practically your family you can't just.." Joey then glanced at Noah running away while he thought out loud."But then again he is Mokuba's step brother to..him kissing his brother is a bit weird.Ok a lot weird."

"It's like the Greek god Zeus marrying his sister, Hera," Kaiba said chuckling lightly, "though I don't have control Noah he can do as he pleases. He doesn't listen to me anyways," he said frowning. "He let a goat in my office, where did he even get a goat," he said mostly talking to himself.

Malik frowned as his yami disappeared like that, he shook his head lightly.

Joey frowned at that."Man i would of never thought they would be...together" He turned facing Kaiba again his frown vanishing as he grinned,overhearing about the goat he started laughing."That's funny Kaiba a goat really?"He then glanced away,muttering."It wouldn't be funny if it destroyed your office though."

"It chewed my computer, I couldn't get any work done. Noah locked himself in his room with an entire bag of fruit and not a small bag either," he said frowning and shaking his head at the blonde.

"Oh.." Joey looked back at Kaiba smiling faintly."No doubt he'll do that again but with a week lot of fruit or food.He's probably doing that as we speak.." He chuckled shaking."What a day."

Kaiba shook his head, "I don't know where he gets them though, " he said crossing his arms and smirking.

Joey shrugged."I'm sure he had it hidden somewhere. probably brought it from someone." He grinned."But its better him doing something like that than trying to kill everyone again."

( I feel like suddenly drawing Seto seeing the goat.. xD )

(You should, I will too! He would totally have a WTF face.)

"Yes but I prefer not to walk into my office to find a goat eating my computer, it left a surprise in my chair," he complained frowning.

Joey eyes widened a little at that and giggled slightly."I'm sorry than Kaiba hopefully that will never happen again."

(Ok, ^^)