Bronzeshipping(private)

"You didn't hurt, you didn't hurt me? What about the time you hit me?" He demanded his hand balling up. "Yugi and Ryou are my friends, I don't trust their Yamis but I trust them," he said firmly calming himself down.

Mariku eyes widened stepping back trying to remember the time he had hit his Hikari.He shook his head glaring at Malik again."I...i never once hit you!Stop making things up! " If he had he couldn't remember back then his mind was only focused on hate and hurting people but he never once thought he would hit his own Hikari.He look lost still trying to remember, but nothing came to his mind.

Malik shook his head, he turned and walked away. He just couldn't do this anymore, his eyes closed as he walked. He gripped the millennium rod holding it in front of him, his eyes studied the object.

Yugi ran after his friend ignoring Yami's calls, Ryou followed Bakura giving annoyed calls. Yugi and Ryou walked with Malik talking to him. "Like hell he's ignoring me," Bakura growled, he gave both his enemies a glare before disappearing into the millennium ring. Yami followed his lead, he disappeared in a flash.

Marik run after Malik grabbing his arm,he didn't care about anything and anyone right now, heck Yami could be about to send him to the shadows and he would care he had to know he wouldn't let his Hikari just leave."Even if you walk away ill always be here.Tell me! When have a hurt you i..i can't remember i would never,i don't want to hurt you!" When he was in the shadow realm he had time to think so he never remembered hurting his Hikari and on purpose.

"When you showed yourself after father's death we argued, you hit me," he snapped pulling his arm free. His light purple eyes lighted a bit, "just leave me alone," he said sharply. He continued to walk towards home, he rubbed his arms as if cold.

Yugi and Ryou were just standing there, it would be better if Malik was alone for now. Well of course Marik would be their, this was for them to settle.

He suddenly remembered after Malik told him."That was then, i snapped and hit you.But Hikari! " He frowned floating behind Malik before floating in front of him."Don't walk away from me Malik!I will never leave you alone.I hit you but i was born out of anger back then all i knew was anger and violence!You are the one to blame for that since you created me!"

"I know I did, I wish I hadn't," he said, his eyes softened for a bit before he kept walking. His eyes to the ground as he kept walking.

Marik followed even though he knew Malik wanted to be along."But Hikari..you might think that now but before,you needed me and you did hate the pharaoh, you wanted to see the outside.I gave you all that..without me you would probably be still stuck underground and being beat by that insane man you call father.

He ignored him and kept walking, he didn't trust his other side.

(At a dance, low muse.)

Marik sighed vanishing into Maliks mind for now crossing his arms in the soul room like he was pouting being ignored by his Hikari.

He arrived at home, Ishizu ran up to him. "Are you alright?" She asked, Malik frowned but then caught on. "Ya I'm fine sister," he said, she had seen that Marik had returned with the help of the millennium necklace.

'You won't be able to ignore me forever Hikari.Seems your sister knows about me..maybe i should appear again?' He appeared next to Malik but only his Hikari could see him for now.

Malik just stayed silent, his sister frowned cupping his face. "Are you sure brother?" She asked her eyes soft, he nodded.

'Your not really ok..though are you Hikari-pretty?' Marik moved lying on his back in mid air still floating next to Malik while he watched the two, a bit curious what would happen.

"If you say so Malik," She said kissing his forehead, "be careful then," she said. Malik nodded going to his room, he set his bag down on the floor and laid on the bed closing his eyes.

Marik had followed watching Malik lie down he frowned wondering if his Hikari would ignore him after he had used so much energy to get out of the shadows one of the reasons he did that was to see Malik slightly missing his light though he would never admit it even to himself he crossed his arms moving closer so he was floating over Malik. "Do you really wish i was never created?"He had help Marik in his own way to him what he done was ok,good even.He couldn't get why Malik wanted him gone nor why his Hikari was upset with him.

He opened his eyes and looked at his other half, "not entirely, you did help me," he said. His light purple eyes softened and looked up at his yami.

Marik smirked glad to hear that."I only did those things to get you revenge Malik...But it seems i did something wrong?" He moved back slightly frowning.'I did kill his father but i could tell Malik was going to get hurt that day...'

Joey had moved next to Yugi looking down at his friend."What do you think we should do yug?should we let Malik deal with this?...We cant have another lot of shadow games man..."

"I believe we should let it solve itself, like what happened to Bakura and Ryou," he said looking at Joey before glancing at the white haired teens.

Bakura scolded Ryou for not listening to him, he gently hugged his light. "I don't want you hurt," he whispered in Ryou's ear, Ryou blushed hugging him back.

Joey nodded glancing at Ryou."Yeah Your right.I just hope Marik wont come get the puzzle again..Though he seemed more interested in Malik...? " He looked back at yugi.

Duke and Tristan was talking to one another about what just happened and guessing why Marik was back."I don't know Tristan..he looked pretty upset with Malik though..."Tristan nodded,sighing."Yeah he did."