Bronzeshipping(private)

Yami let himself be seen by their friends, Bakura did as well though he would call them the people he least hated. "And why would we trust you?" Yami demanded crossing his own arms.

Malik backed away from Marik his light purple eyes wide, he feared his other side unlike Yugi and Ryou.(sometimes) He didn't want to be hurt by his yami, though Marik had done it before and Malik now feared him for it.

Kaiba had come out he was welcomed by the sight of Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura showing themselves in their 'physical' form.(as in everyone can see them, Marik should go in this form as well.)

( Ok.)
Marik smirked floating closer to Yami."Good thing you don't trust me Pharaoh.Or i would call you a fool..But you all are an idiot if you thought i was gone for good." He let out another chuckle floating away and onto his side while looking at Bakura then to Yami again.He then turned to Malik smirking as he watched the Hikari step away."No use Hikari,you can't run away from me i'm in your head~." He was suddenly at Malik side while he talked."No matter were you go..i'll always be..right.Beside.You."

Last edited by a moderator:
Malik jumped away, his eyes showed his clear fear. He wanted to not be afraid but he couldn't help it, Marik scared him and he wanted to get away from him.

Yami could see Malik's fear and his arua flared, "maybe I can send you back," he growled his eyes starting to turn red, the top of his eyes were lavender and the bottom of his eyes blood red. Bakura felt Yami's arua and drifted closer to Ryou clearly not wanting to be near the pharaoh.

Kaiba watched his eyes scanning the situation, he had moved so he was next to the three who weren't in this conversation of shadow magic.(or Yami No Magic in season zero)

Marik turned glaring at Yami drifting behind Malik peering over the lights shoulder."It wont be that easy Pharaoh..you was lucky last time.And Anyway ill just keep coming back." He smirked watching Bakura move away from the Pharaoh but he couldn't blame him he also didn't want to be near Yami when he was like this.

Joey glanced at Kaiba wondering what the CEO thought about there being two Yugis but since it was Seto Kaiba he would probably think it wasn't real and brush it off.He then turned to his other Friends worried what Marik would do even if he couldn't see him.Tristan gulped worried about what would happen with Marik back he was hoping it wouldn't be another lot of shadow games and people going there.Duke had steped behind the two not liking the situation one bit and hopped they all got home safely."Er Guys...is Marik...Back then?"

Yami narrowed his eyes further, "I make sure you don't come back," Yami said his eyes fully red right now. Yugi was looking at Yami, he backed away a bit. He had of course seen Yami like this before, but he still feel comfortable next to him.

Bakura moved even closer to Ryou his body almost touching his Hikari, he moved to Ryou's other side knowing if he did something Marik wouldn't be the only one going to the shadow realm.

Malik shuddered not liking that Marik was so close to him, he moved away a bit. He mouthed 'help me' to Yugi showing his fear with his eyes.

Kaiba was shocked indeed, but because he knew that all the Hikaris changed and now he saw why. He could see the other them, Bakura had the same sinister feeling as he had when Kaiba first met him. Ryou was normal and Kaiba hadn't really seen much of the good side.

Marik smirked shaking his head."I got out once ill get out again Pharaoh." He then glanced at his Hikari his eyes going if possible not so insane looking."Hikari-pretty you're scared face only amuses me more." He floated away always behind a person some sort of shield.He wasn't scared no that wasn't it,he just didn't want to go back to the shadow realm so soon he had just got back after all.He then let who couldn't see him be seen as he stopped a good few feet behind Yami and his Hikari."Good to see your true self Pharaoh...dark just like a Yami should be~."

Yami turned at looked at Marik, "you can't get to me, you should know this," the ex-pharaoh said. His red eyes looked like fire blazing, his arua was quite visible right now.

Bakura along with Ryou have seen Yami like this, he moved so that his shoulder was touching Ryou's as he stood next to him.

Malik sighed, he decided he wouldn't be scared. He reached back and pulled the millennium rod from his backpack.

Marik glared stepping back feeling and seeing Yamis aura.He would have a chance getting out of this fight without being sent back to the shadows only if he had the millennium rod."I know i can't Pharaoh.There's only one way to get to you and that's harming the ones close to you.."He glanced at Yugi,joey and the rest of Yami's friends while he said that.

Joey frowned stepping forward a few steps near the blond psycho."You don't scare me,You hurt my friends and you'll have joey wheeler to deal with!"Tristan and duke grabbed his shoulders they rather not see joey fight Marik again after that shadow game with the psycho."Joey let Yami deal with this you'll only make things worse man." Duke sighed."That's right Joe Yami can just send him back."

Malik clutched the millennium rod tightly, it was still out of sight which was good. He didn't want Marik to get his hands on it, he didn't want his friends to be hurt.

Yami narrowed his eyes, "you lay a single hand on them I do more than send you to the shadow realm," he said his arua suddenly blazing around him. He moved so he was between Marik and his Aibou.

Bakura growled his arms snaking around Ryou protectivly, his own eyes turned from chocolate brown to rust. Ryou was Yugi's friend much to Bakura's distaste so he was included in that list. "Like hell Marik was touching my property," Bakura said tightening his hold on the british teen. Ryou looked at his darker half, not he had seen Bakura act like this over him.

Kaiba noticed the pharaoh's and theif's behavior frowning. The two were being over protective of their other halves.

Marik only glared at Joey remembering he nearly won the shadow dual from before.He then turned back to the two Yami's chuckling as they got close to there Hikaris to protect them."Pharaoh the only reason you won and sent me to the shadow realm last time was because of Malik with the help of his brother, Odion." Marik then looked at Bakura grinning."And you thief seem to have gotten close to your Hikari..why is that.Hikaris are the weaker part of us.Not unless there's a reason..?"

Bakura growled narrowing his eyes, "unlike the pharaoh I will remove you from existence," he said glaring at Marik.

Yami glanced at the theif clearly seeing that he was protecting Ryou, 'strange' he said through his and Yugi's mental link. 'Agreed,' responded Yugi through the link.

Malik gripped the millennium rod tighter, he didn't like this tention. He was tense himself but it just felt odd with all the tension.

Mariku narrowed his eyes at the thief."You should of stayed in the shadow realm when i sent you there." Marik then looked back at his Hikari not liking that Malik was friends with the pharaoh and everyone else,he glared ignoring for the moment the Pharaoh and the thief and floated over to Malik standing right in front of him."You!Hikari have forgotten the pharaoh took your life away as a kid to live underground and yet you're friends with him now?!I still haven't forgotten you asked for his help to send me to the shadows."

"It wasn't his fault!" He snapped back defending his friend, "it he did what was right to say everyone!" He said remembering hearing how Yami and Bakura had supposedly been locked in their millennium items.

The pharaoh looked at Malik, he was shocked the egyptian was defending him. Yugi gave a small smile, he wasn't surprised that Malik was defending Yami.

Ryou wasn't surprised either, but Bakura was a little shocked. He frowned watching but not in the least letting go of Ryou instead pulling him closer.

"Who's fault was it then!? who's memory's do you have on your back! His memory's the ones you didn't want the pain you went though all for a pharaoh who shouldn't be in this time.You always been weak Hikari.You see some danger and go beg for his forgiveness! When i was helping you from the start!Who was it who was beside you the night your father carved the memory's into your back?! Me!I was and you repay me by sending me to the shadows!"Marik had grabbed Malik shoulders looking him in the eye while he had said though's things.

"You killed my father!" Malik argued, his eyes narrowed. He felt his anger flare, his hand tightened around the millennium rod.

(Sorry low muse and at a basketball game.)

( It's ok ^^ basketball game.? cool. )

"He would of hurt you,if not kill you if i didn't kill him that time!Look how he hurt Odion he would of done the same to you!" His grip tightened slightly."I only killed him..because i thought that was the best way to protect you!You got to see the sun and the world because i did that...and isn't that what you wanted!? he stopped you but i helped you!"

(Ya, basketball game why?)

He just shook his head closing his eyes, "yes you did," he said. "Then you used me!" He snapped his eyes opening, he stood his ground. He couldn't take anymore, he wasn't going to let himself be taken advantage of.

( No reason. )

Marik glared at Malik suddenly pushing him away."I didn't use you!I took over in battle city to help!It was a perfect time since Odion lost the dual!I wanted anyone who got in our way to get back at the pharaoh gone.But i had NO intention of letting you go to the shadow realm in the shadow game with the pharaoh!"

"He was trying to get rid off you, like he did Bakura," he said getting his balance back.

Bakura frowned pulling Ryou against his chest, that was when he realized he cared what happened to his host. He let his chin rest on Ryou's shoulder.

Yami was beyond shocked right now, he hadn't expected to be stood up for. Especially by Malik, he had been blamed for being stuck in the hole protecting the millennium items.

Kaiba frowned, "it seems Malik isn't the only one who has changed," he said watching Bakura being gently and calm around Ryou.

"He wouldn't of won and got rid of me if you didn't listen to them!If anyone used you it was the pharaoh!Stopping you from living a normal life!" He took a step forward frowning.Why can't you get it i did everything i did for you! we would of won that dual if you didn't go asking for his help!" Marik was getting more upset by each second though his eyes not showing much insanity."He took your life away as a kid and i gave you what you wanted a life, revenge but all you did was trust them..and not your own Yami...Why!I DON'T GET IT MALIK i never once hurt you nor threatened you even when you was near to vanishing.I killed your father but he was a heartless man."