Bronzeshipping(private)

"When is Bakura isn't mean?" He answered his question with his own question. "What about in bed Ryou?"Bakura purred in his Yadonushi's ear. Blush spread across Ryou's face like wild fire, "B-Bakura shut up," he said almost falling out of the chair. Both Yugi and Yami blushed,(not as bad as Ryou) they had both heard what Bakura had said.

Kaiba frowned seeing the two teens blush, "what's going on over there?" He wondered quietly.

"Er?"Joey tilted his head wondering why Ryou had started blushing and looked to Yugi only to see him blushing too but to so much."Huh..? am i missing something here?" He kept on looking at Ryou and Yugi wondering if they was actually blushing he even blinked a few times smiling nervously."Its probably nothing Joe." Tristan said quickly,not wanting to know what had just happened.

"Kill me now," Ryou said laying his head against the table. "Ring bell," he said, "Yugi remember what I said about my gravestone?" Ryou asked, "died of embarrassment?" "Died of embarrassment," Ryou agreed confusing both Bakura and Yami plus Malik.

Duke had over heard and smirked at the teens as his fans talked to one another.Tristan looked a bit worried about Ryou dying and of embarrassment." If Bakuras not trying to kill the pharaoh he's Embarrassing Ryou in to wishing to be dead..." Joey eyes widened as he heard what Ryou said and panicked."Ryou what ever you do,don't die yet man!You can't die yet."

"Thanks Joey, I'll try not to but I can't make promises," he said smiling, his chocolate eyes lit up as he laughed lightly. "I could embarrass you other ways," Bakura said in a husky whisper against Ryou's ear, Ryou blushed again. "When he's not trying to kill the pharoh he's saying dirty things in my ears," Ryou said resting his head on the table. Yami suddenly smirked, "what about me Aibou?" He whispered in his hikari's ear getting Yugi to blush. "Make that two gravestones," Yugi said placing his own head on the table. Both Yamis where floating next to their hosts watching them, Malik chuckled at his friends but his mind was drifting to his yami. He would have frowned but he kept up his smile, he wondered what Marik would be saying right now.

( i wonder that to Malik. xD , I can imagine Marik trying to also make Malik blush way more than Yugi and Ryou or just laughing at their embarrassment.)

Duke let out a chuckle hearing what Ryou said shaking his head surprised Bakura would be saying such things and to Ryou."I didn't realize Ryou and Bakura was together.." He glanced Ryou smirking faintly.Joey looked studded and laughed nervously."Wha..what?!" Tristan who had took a sip of his drink coughed eyes going wide as he snapped his head back to Ryou."I didn't need to hear that Ryou.I'm surprised you can deal with Bakura and for this long.He wondered how long Bakura had been talking to Ryou like that or if it was a new thing for the thief. Joey and Tristan looked worriedly at yugi including duke who smiled sadly at Yugi.

(Probably the second one, he would laugh like a maniac[he is one])

"Told you Yami was like the other two," Yugi muttered, "Don't compare me to these low lifes!" Yami said crossing his arms, "I am a pharaoh and I will not be compared to these presents!" He said puffing out his chest. "Whatever you say Pharaoh," Yugi said getting a glare from his Yami. "Oh he says dirty things as well, don't you pharaoh?" Bakura taughted smirking and flashed his sharp canines. Yami glared at him, "why would I agree to that?" He demanded, "because it is true," Ryou and Yugi both said. Yami glared at both of them before snorted and crossing his legs sitting in mid air. "God you look like a girl right now, sitting like that." Bakura said rather blankly making Ryou and Yugi laugh, Yami glared at him.

( Yeah xD )

Joey shook his head though smiling turning back to Tristan patting on the back gently while sitting down again."Don't go dying either man." He chuckled lightly. Tristan nodded smiling."Don't worry about me,i'm fine Joey." Duke went back to talking with his fans though some had to leave so only a few was next to him now.

"Hey Yugi you realize your going to have to burn more of those dang magazines your grandfather buys?" Ryou asked, Yugi groaned, "yes I do, I burn them all and he gets more," Yugi complained. Malik chuckled just as the bell range, the hikaris stood up and walked to class together.

Kaiba walked to class 'accidentally' brushing his shoulder against Joey and walking away like nothing happened. He smirked to himself as he continued walking to class.

Joey walked with Tristan to class,duke was going another way to a different class while talking to two girls he had in that class who was also his fans.Joey was saying how strange Bakura was talking like that to Ryou and Tristan was worried if the spirit shouldn't be saying stuff like that."Its funny though to think Yami talks like that to Yugi." Joey nodded grinning."He doesn't seem to be the type to talk like that to Yug though." He then felt the brush and looked to see Kaiba walking past.He once again snapped at the CEO shouting at him as he watched the male keep walking."HEY RICH BOY WATCH WHERE YOU WALK!" Tristan held Joeys shoulder sighing.

"Maybe I don't want to!" Kaiba replied not looking back at the blonde as he walked.

(Timeskip)
Yugi was muttering and passing while they waited fro there friends,"I didn't see it he only let you see him at the time," Ryou said frowning and watching his friend. "What did he do?" Malik asked, Yugi whispered what happened in Malik's ear, blush scattered across his face.

Joey looked down while he thought while walking with his friend. Tristan had calmed down the blond soon after Kaiba brushed past Joey earlier not wanting joey to start a fight in school.What surprised him was Joey didn't argue at all and walked with him to class.Tristan glanced at his friend a bit worried since joey was never this silent. "Hey Joey you ok?"The blond blinked,turning to Tristan a big grin on his face,though it looked a bit forced."Yeah..Just thinking.."

"Oh hey guys," Malik said smiling at the other three boys taking his attention away from Yugi, who was still passing and muttering. Ryou was thinking of ways to get Yugi to laugh so he wouldn't be so flustered, he frowned in thought still watching his passing friend.

Tristan was about to ask Joey about what when he turned to the voice,smiling at his other friends."Hey guys." Joey waved greeting them his grin faded into a faint smile.Duke walking behind them waving goodbye to his fans they seem to talk to him..a lot.Though Duke soon cached up waving and grinning to the rest of the gang."Yo guys whats up?"Joey had turned to Yugi since he had seen the blush on his pals face."Did something happen to Yug?"

"From what I got, Yami did something in class and Yugi got really flustered," Malik said glancing at the smaller teen. Yugi was still passing muttering something, every so often Yami's name came out along with Mou Hitori no Boku.

Joey raised an eyebrow then walked to Yugi putting an hand on his shoulder."Sorry to hear that pal.It must of been bad if you're still flustered." He gave him a simpathetic look to his friend.Tristan looked a bit shocked then sighed shaking his head."Yami shouldn't make Yugi so flustered and in class." Duke nodded."I guess Yamis can't help it?All the Yamis seem to like getting there Hikaris flustered." He chuckled lightly.

"You have no idea," Ryou said shaking his head as well. "What Yami does is still not as horrible what Bakura does," Ryou said. Malik frowned, he remembered what Marik use to do to him. Yami and Bakura both appeared, "I heard my name," Bakura said leaning closer to Ryou, "do you want something my dear Yadonushi?" Bakura asked smirking making Ryou step back. "There he goes again scaring Ryou again," Yami said floating quite a distance away from Yugi, "Yugi looked at Yami. "Ryou I've got a feeling Bakura is right in front of you," Malik said getting a nod from Ryou.

(Marik should appear up right about now, he should just jump in the conversation.)

( ok, xD )

Marik suddenly appeared next to Malik arms crossed and a smirk on his face,chuckling lightly."You all are so amusing.." He was floating a few feet off the ground his hands moved to touch his Hikaris shoulders while grinning."Hello Hikari..Miss me?" He then turned his attention to the others an evil gin on his face."Talking about Yamis...embarrassing there Hikaris~I would expect that from Bakura but not the Pharaoh.."

Malik jumped, "B-b-but you went to the shadow realm?" He asked going pale. Both Yugi and Ryou went pale as well(well paler.). "And the insane son of a bitch returns," Bakura said chuckling lightly, Yami just glared at Marik and moved closer to Yugi protectivly. Bakura did the same being a little protective of Ryou. Both yamis were viable to everyone right now, good thing most of the other students were gone.

Marik smirked going in front of his light and gentle tapped his forehead while he spoke."Malik...i was in the shadow realm... but i was able to get out and rest in the deepest part of your mind."He turned facing the other Yamis and there Hikaris."Don't worry Pharaoh..Bakura."he chuckled."I won't harm your precious Hikaris.." He said this but his had a glint in his eye that he might just change his mind about that.

Joey and Tristan even Duke looked a bit freaked out and stepped away after seeing the Yamis appear."Malik..?" Joey asked looking worried for his friend.Tristan was looking at Yami to Malik and guessed the psycho was back after Malik said about the shadow realm."But how..?" He muttered.