Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have minimal experience with Mary Sue/Garry Stu characters haha
But I'm thinking Casey will like him

Also, you keep being on at really crazy hours. You're like 4 hours ahead of me and you're on when it's 11 or 12 here. Dedication, my friend, dedication

Should I post again?

How was my last post?

I find New Courior easier to read when I am writing. My head injury from the war in Iraq left my right eye's visual perception a bit off.

As for Lelou--That was generally what I was going for. Someone adamant, cool headed--really good with his abilities even if used unconventionally. But he isn't a whiner like Sasuke. lol That kid was just emo.

Lelou has an understanding of how the world outside Brewster works to begin with. So he has more experience than the rest of the group (presumably) in terms of just harsh it can be. This is a strong reason why he prefers a staged environment to an open stage if you will. He feels that you can easily identify the enemies within it, or those that you simply can not trust--due impart to the fact it IS a staged environment. Whereas in the "real world" its often random and unknown.

It'll play a huge part given his Psychosis is Schizotypal Personality Disorder. It is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation, anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs.

The only exception being Sky who he sees as a perfect example of the ruthlessness of the outside world. Sky is more than that though, he's become like a family member to him even when his biological ones are estranged due to either choices he made or the disorder itself making him feel 'cut off' and no longer emotionally attached to them.

With Sky though, its more like he's the father figure and the big brother. So he protects him like a brother, but guides him like a son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, do you want us to post in Courier? I can edit my posts if you want??

I have minimal experience with Mary Sue/Garry Stu characters haha
But I'm thinking Casey will like him

Also, you keep being on at really crazy hours. You're like 4 hours ahead of me and you're on when it's 11 or 12 here. Dedication, my friend, dedication

lol, that's less 'dedication' and more 'being nocturnal'. I always work nightshifts so I usualy go to bed around 5 am and wake up around 2-3 pm.

@Immortal Sin Nah, no need to change him. If he was so bad that he needed to be edited, i would have said so in a private message rather than calling it out publicly lol. If anything, the fact that he's a garry stu will just make it more fun for me to tease him throughout the rp.

Indeed.

I'm also sad now.

I'm a sad panda bear.

I'm a sad panda bear who has no one coming in to check out his new interest thread.

Sad Panda.

Sad_Panda_Chibi_by_mongrelssister.png

*Looks at IC and groans.*

So many posts to read before I post now. God dammit I should've just posted earlier. :sideglare:

Indeed.

I'm also sad now.

I'm a sad panda bear.

I'm a sad panda bear who has no one coming in to check out his new interest thread.

Sad Panda.

Sad_Panda_Chibi_by_mongrelssister.png

Your tears will give me the fuel I need to get this post out in the IC.

your posts will give me the strength to stuff you in a locker and express mail you to the jocks from Revenge of the Nerds, who will beat you up on account of you being a huge nerd.

your posts will give me the strength to stuff you in a locker and express mail you to the jocks from Revenge of the Nerds, who will beat you up on account of you being a huge nerd.

I'm not a huge nerd, I'm a geek and there is a huge difference between the two! Remember that because those jocks definitely won't. :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
@Buio I didn't mean should I alter his character or anything--I meant how was the post overall. lol you seemed displeased.

That being said--don't think your character is going to have all the cracks. Being a smartass sits right up there with being contemplative. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a huge nerd, I'm a geek and there is a huge difference between the two! Remember that because those jocks definitely won't. :lol:

oh, you're a nerd alright. you just happen to be an even bigger geek.

@Buio I didn't mean should I alter his character or anything--I meant how was the post overall. lol you deemed displeased.

That being said--don't think your character is going to have all the cracks. Being a smartass sits right up there with being contemplative. xD
lol, oh jason isn't going to mess with lelou, he doesn't have the backbone for it. I'll be messing with him as the GM lol.

and nah, i wasn;t displeased lol again, if I ever have an issue with someone in RP, 9 times out of 10 i try to keep it private. i like keeping my OOC on a lighter tone when at all possible.

Should Jason and Lelou become best friends? It'd be ironic with what their seemingly opposing view points were.

lol, i sunno about 'jason' and lelou, but 'jack' and lelou will probably get along pretty well, just looking at their personalities.

Jason and Lelou would be a formidable pairing. lol

lol, I can already see lelou charging up a chidori and jason creating the bird chirping noise simply for dramatic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.