Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then, updating the roster now ^_^

and lol, it will be a short read

Well, it was a good indication of where to start. I have posted now.

cool, just read your post. very descriptive, i enjoyed it.

just one thing though, you;ll have to edit out the last part about her going up to jason. Only one person is supposed to approach him, then he and that one person go join skylar and lelou at the table, and then all the other members come in one by one. Ravenbelle already had her character approach jason, so that means that now jason and rue need to go to teh table (that will be my next post) ad then the other memebers are free to come in andjoin the group and then the meeting will officially start.

Nice post Tanzanite.

Buio, do we have a set method of posting? Like an order for which we go in, or is post whenever ?

well, I'm not gonna enforce a set posting order or anything, but rule of thumb is that you shoudl wait for at least 3 other people to post before you post again yourself (exceptions can be made for conversations of course, but if the conversation goes on for quite a bit of time, you guys should consider doing combination posts just to save on space).

all that being said, once I put up my next post, I'd like everyone to have at least one post in before anyone posts again. Just so that no one feels left behind.

lol, you know, it never escaped me how i made jason so similar to Shinji Ikari in personality.

now that i' writing up my new post though, i just realized that Rue is basically his Rei lol.

Emotions and wellbeing are not nearly as fun to learn about as personality disorders or even stuff like memory and intelligence. Plus it reminds me how emotionally unhealthy I am. Mild depression'll do that to a person

Lol, ok, I had way too much fun writing up that post. Should have done it days ago.

@Tanzinite Ohhhhh, you said 'chapter', i read that as 'character' in my haste lol. That clears up a few things lol. Well, sorry to learn that it was so boring for you ^^'

lol. That explains a lot haha. Yeah psych major right here <--- but it's not always as fun as I'd like. Also, loved your post

lol, and yet you only rated it 'like'

i kid, i kid, thank you for your praise.

as for studying psychology, it's pretty cool that you do that, and I can see why a psych major would be interested in this kind of rp lol.

personally, I love studying the human mind and figuring out how people tick. I find the workings of our minds to be among the most fascinating things in this world, both quite simple and incredibly complex all at once.

while i've no desire to practice any profession regarding psychology, if I had the money to do so I would probably study it simply for the fun of it, expanding on my self-taught knowledge with more traditional research and academic values.

Lol happy? I changed my rating to Love :P

And yes, the fact that I am a psych major certainly was a draw when it came to this RP. In my own writing, my characters tend to face some sort of mental illness at one point or another, as I find it both interesting and have personal experience with some of it as well. In fact, in the story Casey comes from, one of her future (not that far in yet haha) friends is severely schizophrenic, and I am doing my absolute best to represent it accurately. Another character is depressed, though not too severely. I guess I'm trying to see how characters develop with mental constraints Though a friend warned me to make sure I don't make the illness the sole characteristic of their personalities. I am certainly trying to do that, as well.

*chuckles* i am definitely meeting a whole slew of interesting people through this rp. I am quite pleased ^_^

Announcement

Soooooo, i went and put up a new interest check.

it's actually from an old RP i had on the guild (my former rp site). And i wanted to see if peoepl woul like it here like they did there.

i'd be supper pleased if you guys decided to give it a look-see :3

I'm so sorry, I've been spacing out mostly and didnt realize IC was up. Due to some stuff irl, I'll take a while to post. I'll try to as soon as possible though.

*chuckles* now why would you do- oh.

(lol, yeah, i realize that i very often open my posts with that action)

and look, another mega post from sin. this time in Courier New for some reason. lol.

oh, also, am I the only one getting garry Stu vibes from lelou?

He very much comes off as the 'sasuke' of this rp to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.