Broken Mirrors - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, was I or was I not accepted? Because I'm not on the roster, and I don't see anywhere that I'm denied, I don't think...

I'll repost my response to your character here

"@RogueSteeler
*sighs* i usually hate to do this but, no. I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to just flat out reject your character. I've never read insignia, but it's pretty evident that you were trying to port over too many ideas from that book into your character, and ended up largely ignoring the already established setting. Quick tip, if you plan on submitting a character that introduces new technology to a GM's universe (like your character;s robotic brain, for example) it's better to first PM the GM to ask if that kind of technology would be allowed first. It will save you the trouble of having to write up a full CS just to have it shot down for that reason later.

Also, Insanity is a state, not a condition. When i asked for the psychosis, I was asking what 'made' him insane specifically (examples would be horrible hallucinations, delusional praranoia, etc).

anyways, you're more than welcome to write up a new CS if you want, but this specific character will have to be a solid no from me, sorry."​

so yeah, in short, your character is denied because he would not work well with teh established setting

LMFAO. I've never heard of that before (my lack of a childhood is showing -cough-)

*GASP* you've never watched phineas and ferb? that's so sad lol. its probably the only good cartoon to have come out since the 90's and early 2000's golden era lol.

hey, just a head's up, i changed the spelling of Rue's last name when i realized i got the idea for it from the intro by accident..sorry
can you change the roster accordingly please?

ask and ye shall receive.

though, changing her name wasn't necessary lol. just because she shares the same last name as the head administrator, doesn't mean anyone would assume there was a relation between the two *chuckles*

(also Valerium Thereme is something of a pseudo-co-gm for me, since i;ve discussed a lot of the plot points of this rp with him before even putting this thread up. So i'll be waiting for him to submit his CS before starting the rp. you guys have 100% clearance to go bug him on his page and tell him to stop being a lazy bastard and post ;P )

You cheeky little shit.

I prefer 'you cheecky little dickwaffle' myself ;)

That's an odd conversation.

lol, it's a reference to a show we both watch (TFS's Helsing Ultimate Abridged)

Having a conversation about odd conversations is an odd conversation, which must mean we are conversing about this conversation if we are conversing about odd conversations, so shall we continue conversing about odd conversations while we are having an odd conversation ourselves, or stop our odd conversing about odd conversations and continue on conversing without any oddness without concluding with an odd conversation again? *takes deep breath for now-depleted lungs*

@Immortal Sin so, I've reviewed your revised characters.

Skylar is accepted.

For lelou, he's also accepted, but i'd like to point out a few things. Firstly you didn't change his rank from S down to A as i previously requested. A simple oversight I'm sure, but i;d like you to edit accordingly anyways.

also his lightning bolt. wouldn't it be simpler for him to simply amplify his own bio-electricity and create a bolt of electricity that way? I've also noticed that you frequently mention him having a 'thunderstorm' ability but it's not actually listed among them.

either way, i;ll be adding them to the roster now, but trust you'll make the required edits regrdless,

alright then, with those 2 accepted, all we gotta wait for is Valerium's char and we'll be ready to launch the IC ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I fixed it! ^^; Sorry. And thank your accepting me. I am graciously humbled.

welcome on board Sin ^_^

aaaaand now i'm gonn have that song stuck in my head all night

What song? The bird is the word?

no, peanut butter, jelly time.
from which that banana gif is famous

How is peanutbutter and jelly have anything to do with bananas? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.