Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Turtler I'm not comfortable making another group because then that would make nine rather than five spots available and delay the start of the rp. You could make your character a very popular singer/drummer and fit him/her under the popular ones but otherwise no I'm not comfortable making another group. But if @HelloBeautifulChild and @KayThePilotChapter don't want their reserved spots then you could take make your character a misfit or a no-group.

@HelloBeautifulChild and @KayThePilotChapter do you still want your spots? Just making sure you're still interested in having them so I'm not saving them for no reason.

@Turtler I'm not comfortable making another group because then that would make nine rather than five spots available and delay the start of the rp. You could make your character a very popular singer/drummer and fit him/her under the popular ones but otherwise no I'm not comfortable making another group. But if @HelloBeautifulChild and @KayThePilotChapter don't want their reserved spots then you could take make your character a misfit or a no-group.

@HelloBeautifulChild and @KayThePilotChapter do you still want your spots? Just making sure you're still interested in having them so I'm not saving them for no reason.
yeah i was going to use him as misunderstood and mysterious but that's okay i guess i'll think of someone popular :yell:

@Turtler an idea to still incorporate the mysetious/misunderstood thing as since he is mysterious girls like him which makes him popular by fault.

I'm still working on my cs, I've been quite busy with Christmas lately, so yes, I still want the spot.

Ok! Take your time with it. Just making sure you didn't loose interest.

Ok! Take your time with it. Just making sure you didn't loose interest.
Oh, one question! I am too lazy to read through everyone else's names and stuff ((but if I come into contact with someone, I'll read theirs)), is the name Taylor taken? Because I'm a huge fan of that name!

Is anyone else immensely excited for this to start?! xD

Wheres The IC Thread?

I really didn't want to start IC without at least one person in the popular group...... so i'm gonna wait for turtler to post his popular chara. Unless you guys think we should just delete the entire popular section and make Jocks the most popular....... then we could definitley start if we dropped the popular section.

Also I wanted everyone to be kind of set in what relationships they had with every character.....

You could combine the popular group and the jocks

Never even thought of that... mind? blown. Ok so I'll just mush those in together. Everyone can take these lasst moments to get their final character relationships in. I'll post the new characters schedules and then I'll get the IC thread up.

I am awesome ^·^

@IceQueen Joseph and Anabelle. They should be friends~ What about it?
@DapperDogman Joseph likes Greg. Greg is bisexual. coincidence? I think not. JK but really he and Joseph or he and Tsena could be friends maybe.. possibly..
@Turtler Chad and Tsena run in the same group. They could be friends. Joseph is just nice, idk if Chad would like him though.

"Taylor.... I made you," KayThePilotChapter
tumblr_inline_mnwknzNgYZ1qz4rgp.jpg

"Your appearance doesn't matter when we all have the same color blood."
Name: Taylor Moore
Grade: Junior (11)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual/Bi-curious
Position: Nerd in the misfits

Personality: A very stubborn person, Taylor does everything with such determination that it scared some people. She isn't very good at expressing her emotions, but she loves to smile and that makes everything alright. She is extremely smart and loves video games and she isn't afraid to show it, she just might be a little awkward when she's telling it to you.
History

Stregnths: Video game skill, immense brain power, her smile, and her will to push through everything with insane determination.
Weaknesses: Social situations, appearances, and how stubborn she is.
Habits: Daydreaming, biting her nails, and smiling at inappropriate times.
Secrets:
-Her first kiss was with her best friend who happened to be a girl, and then they never spoke again.
-She writes in a diary each night to get her feelings out.
-Wrote a book, but used the name Anonymous so no one would no she wrote it.
-She accidentally stole a candy bar from a convenience store when she was twelve.

Talent: Genius, got in on a scholarship for her amazing scores on report cards
Extra Curricular: Creative Writing

Schedule:
Homeroom
AP English Literature
Free Period
AP Calculus
AP Chemistry
AP U.S. History
Game Design
German IV

Twitter Name: @MooreTaylors1397
Relationships:
Friends with Alexa Jayden "AJ" Ortiz
Friends with Joseph Rayne
Crushing on Tsena Si-Yung​

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanna have any sort of a relationship with Felix?

Fiona is always open~

Status
Not open for further replies.