okay finished, also added some accounts

tumblr_myg6mc3rvk1qbsbwoo1_500[1].jpg
"I hate it when people judge me, yet know nothing about me"

Name: Alexa Jayden "AJ" Ortiz

Grade: Junior

Sexuality: Lesbian

Position: No-Group

Personality:

Alexa is very shy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and meeting new people. She's very introvert when she first meets someone, but when she warms up to someone she gets easier to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. AJ is a very determined girl and has been for a while. She cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people she loves and she's very stubborn. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is listen to music, play guitar and write.

History:
Alex came from a very crazy family with two sisters, a step-sister and a biological sister, one mom named Katherine and three dads named Joseph, Matthew and Ron. (Joseph and Matthew are homosexual). Her biological father Matthew married her mother at a young age to appease his family who did not know about his sexuality. He and her mother Katherine divorced after Alexa and her younger sister were born. AJ came out to her parents at the age of 13 and was often teased at school for liking girls. At a young age, she was molested and raped by her uncle, leading to her trust issues and cautiousness around men. During her second semester of 8th grade, she was admitted into the hospitals psychiatric center for attempting suicide. Considering that she was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half, she feels like she is incapable of being loved and feels like it was her fault that her ex-girlfriend abused her.

Stregnths:

-Singing
-Great with the ladies
-Optimistic
-Loves meeting new people
-Gets along with most people well
-Good cook

Weaknesses:

-She's a hopeless romantic
-Stubborn
-A bit shy
-Gets distracted easily
-Bottles up her emotions a lot
-Falls in love quickly
-Gets mistaken for a guy.. A LOT
-Has tourette syndrome
-Has trust issues
-Trouble with letting most people in

Habits:
-Chewing her bottom lip
-Mouthing words to songs
-Running her fingers through her hair

Secrets:
-She's a virgin
-She's suicidal and failed a suicide attempt in 8th grade
-Was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half
-She's had problems with self harm for five years
-First kiss was with her best friend
-Has depression
-Has had a crush on Fiona since freshman year

Talent:
-Singing
-Playing guitar

Extra Curricular:

-Gymnastics (Surprisingly)

Schedule:
1: Homeroom
2: Choir
3: Free Period
4: Pre-Calculus
5: Art
6: English
7: AP Biology
8: P.E

Twitter Name: SuperLezzieLexi

Relationships:
Roselyn- Alexa thinks that Roselyn is a nice person and she's very helpful. She and Roselyn met during her freshman year when she tutored her and AJ found her to be a nice person to hang around. Some could also say she thinks she's very attractive

Greg- Alexa doesn't really associate with Greg a lot, so they don't exactly have a solid relationship. They talk every once and a while, but that's pretty much it.

Beau- To Alexa Beau is an good guy. She doesn't hang out with him much, but finds him to be a very nice person.

Jasmine- Alexa finds Thorn a bit aggressive but she likes how she isn't afraid to speak her mind and tell people what she really thinks.

Tsena- Tsena is tolerable to AJ. He's extra happy and for some odd reason, it annoys her a bit, but she doesn't hate him.

Joseph- Joseph is an absolute delight to have around. Alexa really enjoys his company and loves the fact that he's so sweet and positive. Alexa can usually be found hanging out with Joseph and they get along perfectly considering they're both gay as hell.

Chad- AJ absolutely hates Chad. She hates his dishonesty and the fact that he is very disrespectful towards women. Chad usually makes disrespectful remarks about Alexa looking like a dude and will often make fun of her about it, so when she sees him aroundschool, she avoids him as much as possible

Fiona- Alexa thinks Fiona is very sweet and a happy person. They sit next to each other in English class and Alex thinks Fiona is the definition of gorgeous. She has a small crush on her, but doesn't make it obvious.

Last edited:
f576311cfb6cecce48421dcfcdc33d6e.jpg

"Life is like a book, and each day is a new chapter."
~Name~
Fiona Catherine Lee
~Age~
~Grade~
~Sexuality~
Hetero/ Curious
~Position~
No Group
~Personality~
Fiona is sweet and easygoing. She likes to make others happy and will risk her time, grades and
happiness for her friends. Deep down, she is just looking for friends, latching on anywhere she can get
them. She is desperate for someone to understand, but she has never gotten close enough
to actually find someone, her friends always slipping though her fingers before she
can try.

~History~
Fiona was born into a broken home. Her father was a constant alcoholic, taking all forms of substances and many other things.
Her mother worked almost non stop, leaving her home with her father. Even though she hated doing it, she had to.
There was nothing else she could do. There was no other way for her to keep her child away. Her father would enter rages in his drunken state, often taking his anger out of Fiona. She still has scars on her body from it, though they are mostly on her back. Just after her father stole her V card, he was sent to jail after the neighbors heard Fiona's screaming. Since then, she has been
still left home alone, but has had a chance to try and
change her life, though it is not working
well.

~Strengths~
Fiona is sociable, and easy going, she can get along with everyone. She is also an avid writer, and travels from group to group to find inspiration
for characters and plots for her stories. Most go unread, because she finds her writing kind of embarrassing to reveal to others, or doesn't want
to make others feel bad. She is always looking out for her other friends and lending a hand. She is also moderately strong, and able to
carry herself through P.E. at the least. She is nimble for a girl, but does not have very much endurance. She
can also bake as well as write, and she keeps that more prominent than anything else.

~Weaknesses~
Fiona is not very tall, as she stands around 4' 11", and has a very small frame. It does allow her to be nimble, but she is not able to reach up easily or find anything up high. She also has to put up with people calling her short and other things. She is also very squeamish and
doesn't like the smell of vomit or blood. She hates being sick and avoids singing at all costs, since she is basically tone deaf.

~Habits~
tapping her fingers on the desk
Kicking her feet
Biting her lip in situations where she is unsure weather to tell the truth and reveal it all, or
lie and keep it to herself.
Twirling strands of hair when she is thinking

~Secrets~
She had her V card taken by her dad
She has eaten dirt as a dare once
She vomited on Tsena in the 7th grade
Her dad is an alcoholic
Her mom is overworked
Her father is in jail
Parents are divorced
She dated a girl briefly
She has never broken someone's heart
She almost ran over her cat once
She loves kitties and puppies, and basically baby animals

~Talent~
Writing
A average brains
Baking

~Extra Curricular~
None
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. Calculus
3. Free period- Spends it in the Library
4. Culinary Class
5. Chemestry
6.Creative Writing
7. English
8. P.E.

Twitter Name: @neverletgo
~Relationships~
|Nico| A little grossed out by his mooning incident. He also looks like he would drink or smoke, which for her is like saying you would kill her.

Last edited:
oh wow you two posted at the same time​

I know, funny right??

I didn't even notice haha xD

@Brøken_Serenity This looks interesting but I have a few questions. What's the posting expectation? How often do you expect us to post? Is there a minimum number of sentences/paragraphs you want? What's your take on grammar and spelling? How long are spots reserved?

Ill Join. cAN I aDD tWO?

@Alexa

As long as you can describe what you need just a paragraph will work or an amount of sentences that adds up to one. Everyone has different writing and rp writing styles. For example i prefer lots of short paragraphs while others prefer seldom long ones. So i prefer not to set a strict rule on posting. But somewhere above 8 sentences should do it.
Also as similairly mentioned in the rules every three days at minimum. If you'll be gone for an extended period then put your character(s) at home sick or something to put him/her/them out of the way so nobodies interactions will require you. Or just stash them anywhere away from people for that time really.
I really hate bad grammar and spelling. Theres a key difference between 'I like eating my grandmas pets and summer' and 'I like eating, my grandma's pets and summer' Just try to keep spelling errors low, i understand everyone makes mistakes. If i can't tell what you're trying to say because of grammar I'll ask you to correct it. I'm not a nazi about it though.
I'll reserve your spot for three days if you can't specify when you'll be ready to put a CS up. But if you can tell me around what day you'll have it up I'll reserve it untill then (I understand holiday rushes and such.)

@Karuko_TheShifter

Yes, take two~ (/^,^)/

Reserve Head Cheerleader and No Position for me?

tumblr_mfe8auAAt21r706dqo1_250.gif

cooltext1850727481.png
Quote:
"There are so many reasons to be happy.."

Grade: 11th

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Head Cheerleader

Personality:
Violet is a calm soul. Sweet too. She's the head of the cheering squad and an image of what her parents want her to be. Perfect. She's strong willed and loves to party. She can get very distant very fast and its hard for her to forgive people when they've done her wrong because, she automatically puts up a mental wall. She stays clear away from people who may look too normal or average because of her mother.

History:
Her father is a lawyer and her mom is a plastic surgeon. She was raised up rich. Just not as spoiled as others would think. She wears normal clothes outside of cheerleading and she loves to wear converses. She's always loved cats and has three and a golden retriever.

Strengths:

Making Friends, Playing Guitar Piano, And Music. Her biggest strength is her love for animals.

Weaknesses:

Reading

Habits:
Rubbing her face when she's nervous.

Secrets:
Dyslexic

Talent: Piano, Guitar

Extra Curricular:
Cheering

Schedule:
Homeroom
  • Physics
  • Library (She goes because of her dyslexia)
  • Psychology
  • French 2
  • Calculus
  • Photography II
  • World Biology

Twitter Name: @VioletArnada
Relationships: She's always had a crush on Tsena since 8th Grade

Okay guys, so as far as relationships, did you all message each other about relationships or just go off of each other's Character Sheets? I'm not sure if I should set it up a certain way

yeah anyone wanna be friends with Chad? Also do you think we could add another group because i was wanting to make a drummer/singer

My character and chad just clash to much and me and Beau/Thorn's creator discussed things and I mainly put people that fit well with the personality of my character

I Don't Really Mind Who Becomes Violets Boyfriend xnx I Just Want Him To Be The One Uncovering Her Secret First

Anyone can be friends with Felix, as long as their personalities kinda match up

and im still doing the cs for muy second charrie. but its a guy :p

I might make another character. Maybe, I'm not sure. Oh and I made Alexa a Twitter you guys!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.