Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen I think Felix is actually just going to be friends with Fiona rather then having a crush on her if thats ok?

@Brøken_Serenity I changed Felix's schedule slightly so that he ends with P.E now rather then choir.

That's fine~

Thanks! Sounds like a plan!((YAAAAY I HAVE FRIENDS))

@DapperDogman, I'm making one of the no-group people and was wondering if it would be alright if our characters had dated junior/sophomore year? (11th/10th, respectively).

tumblr_mtgi6wsvKO1s5h32ro1_500.jpg

God knows one day you will finally see, that scars will heal but we're meant to bleed -

(I will be using songs from a band i love.)
Name:
Lincoln Avery.
Grade:
Junior
Sexuality:
Bi-sexual
Position: (Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...)
Misfit
Personality:
Link is a very mysterious kid, you would see him at lunch writing on papers. He is really quiet so he won't just go up to you and greet himself, he also doesn't like socializing with everyone except for his close friends. Lincoln is a very closed up guy till you get to know him and he will show what most of his personality is. He is very thoughtful and generous and will back you up whenever you need it, he will be a great friend. He is terrible at jokes so he tries to not say any and keep quiet, most times when he makes a joke people laugh at how it's so terrible.
History:
Lincoln was lived in a small neighbor and was an only child, his parents got a divorce at his age of eleven. Lincoln began listening to music and adored it instantly, listening to a lot of different music genres. But his favorite genre became Rapcore, the boy loved the music of the genre and listened to it everyday. Lincoln was flunking a lot of his classes in grade school but was getting 100% in music which was very unusual. The boy knew how to play a lot of instruments and had a great singing voice and could pull of different voices in songs.

When Link got to high school he felt more free, doing what he loved but he still felt held back. He wanted to sing on stage and show his music but was stage fright, so Link made the identity of 'Twenty-two paradise' Where he made songs and put them on twitter. Link got a tutor and started getting good grades in high school. Since Link can have many voices, he used five different tones for songs. When it hit twitter and the students of Briarwood found that the mysterious singer was there at Briarwood, they are eager to find out who the man/woman is.
Strengths:
He can sing, he plays many instruments and is good at writing.
Weaknesses:
Can't play the trumpet, he can't draw and can't concentrate with loud noises.
Habits:
He has a habit of humming and tapping his feet, he constantly writes songs.
Secrets:
-He is Twenty-two Paradise.
-He tried committing suicide twice.
-He's afraid to get close to someone because he fears he'll lose them.
-Takes med's to help his depression.
Talent:
-Can play a huge variety of instruments.
-Has an amazing singing voice.
Extra Curricular:
Music
Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
Homeroom
AP history
Free period
Psychology
Drama
Social Studies
English
Choir
Twitter Name: (Your characters, not yours)
Link2256
Twenty2paradise
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone
Open​

Last edited:
Character Sheet
tumblr_li63jfvm3E1qgbabho1_500.gif

(LINK)
"Because they have 'value' and they are 'human beings' no matter their IQ."
Name
: Katie (Kate) Duckie Jones ((Yes, her middle name is Duckie))
Grade: Senior
Sexuality: Straight
Position: None
Personality: Skeptical, un-personable, the quiet watcher. Kate is a mix mashed person, not so much friendly as nuetural over all.
History: Kate has gone to the Briarwood Schools her entire life, and has always been the 'to the side' kind of gal. With the exception of her participation in every talent show or any other preforming singing situation, Kate has not joined any clubs. When she was a freshman she tried fame, and determined as she read the contract with the sponsors that she didn't want to deal with all of that- and could never be the bubbly girl they want. She has changed her mind though, and is hoping to get a record deal before she graduates so that she doesn't have to go to any of the colleges she's spending her whole life applying to.
Strengths: Kate is an exceptionally good singer, and is also incredibly intelligent.
Weaknesses: Kate has OCD, as well as severe anxiety. She also has issues with her heart, that cause, among other issues, severe migraines. Basically, she's not healthy. Due to the nature of her mental illnesses she has issues staying on her medication. While people don't notice due to her standoff-ish demeanor, she still gets sick. She also tends to be 'too honest' and not understand why she can't.
Habits: Kate plays with her hair a lot, she also writes on her arms.
Secrets: Kate has gone to great lengths to hide anything to even imply that she is sick. Also, she is very close to trying pot and as it is illegal, when she does, she won't want anyone to know. Finally, her older brother is a drug dealer.
Talent: Kate is an amazingly taleted singer, but passed up her option to fame when she decided she'd rather not. (She has change dher mind since.) Her family is incredibly rich, though she's never talked about it and no-one seems to know why.
Extra Curricular: N/A
Schedule:
  1. Homeroom
  2. Calculus 2
  3. Free
  4. AP Writing
  5. AP Biology
  6. PE
  7. European History
  8. Philosophy
Twitter Name: @DuckieKate
Relationships: Friends- Taylor Moore ((Looking to add more.))

Last edited by a moderator:
@Turtler do you want our characters (Kate Duckie) to be friends? They're different grades but both have the same free period.

@Turtler do you want our characters (Kate Duckie) to be friends? They're different grades but both have the same free period.
sure wait oh wow i thought i put senior, oops well i meant to put him as senior

Oh awesome, even better. See you on the RP once we're approved.
just noticed that if he was a senior it would mess most of my bio up, so i decided to keep it as Junior, but there still friends

@Turtler and @HelloBeautifulChild DO you want your and any of my characters to have any affiliations?

Also @DapperDogman that's fine with me, it'll be interesting to see what relationships develop as the to plays out anyways.

I'll update the Students Information Sheet later.

Affiliations? How so? ALso, does this mean I'm good to post?

The last part of that got deleted. I meant affiliations with my characters. And yes, you're good to post!

Yay! Maybe we can get moving again~

@Brøken_Serenity I was thinking about making another character, but I was thinking that I could introduce him or her later into the roleplay as a new student at Briarwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.