Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OR I CAN MAKE AN AXE AND CHOP THE TREE THE FUCK UP TO PULL THE FORT FURTHER DOWN

OH MAN THATS SO HYPE

I'm thinking the upcoming steeple should be converted into an archery nest. (@Herzinth)

So, for people who have never played Blorbs before, check this out:
039f38cca1.jpg

See that thing above Zed and Eel's head that appeared when Zed smashed the little creature against the tree? That's where the big new monster guy came from. Not gonna say more because Elendra wants you all to get a chance to discover things for yourselves, but those portal things means monster incoming, so be on the lookout for them.

Also don't attack those little water guys, because it seems like they summon big scary monsters. :|

they summon big scary monsters.
Tentative name from El: Warden Crab or Vanguard Crab

Suggested name: Big Craddy

El's name for the little bugger: Herald Crab

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
(I'm on mobile and don't know how to do those square dot thingies)

Keep on swimming upwards without calling for help before I reach the surface.
You can't make colons with your mobile?
What the hell are you using?

Maybe they didn't notice that it was just a double colon? But it's fine, no need to be snippy

I didn't, because I'm used to colons looking like round dots rather than square O__O But now that I think about it, it does seem very obvious, hehe :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Alright guys.

My master plan of converting the tree to an insufferable pain in the butt to glorious food on the floor utopia worked splendidly.

But it seems I've been banned from Bush Fort until I redeem myself.

SO

I've decided to improve QoL even further for everyone (no need to thank me)

I'm gonna figure out a way to drain the pond!
YOU NEARLY GOT ME KILLED! D: *makes a mental note to be nowhere near either the pond or Aza when he goes for his master plan of draining said pond*

So, just saved in a tree...
That was fun. :3

Last edited:
Okay, I'll edit that last bit out.
Wait a few more turns or help me make a brick oven out of them!
We don't build out of untreated dirt blocks, they're flimsy and make building nice things hard.

Stone would be a lot better than the baked dirt bricks. If someone near the tree could make a pickaxe and head down the hole to start quarrying, that'd be great.

Stone would also be useful for making tools and weapons, btw.

OR I CAN MAKE AN AXE AND CHOP THE TREE THE FUCK UP TO PULL THE FORT FURTHER DOWN

OH MAN THATS SO HYPE

That reminds me, Aza and Gwazi are seen as enemies of the fort and aren't allowed in >:|

Don't worry Herzi

I'm still figuring out how I'm going to make this tragedy up to you.

IM SO GONNA TAKE THE TREE STICKS THO

TRYN STAHP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.