Bloomfield High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira Harris
Boolfield High - House of Nightshade
Interaction: Takara Urano - @GrieveWriter

Outfit:

The House of Nightshade. That's where she was, she thought. She barely found the lady that was passing out keys, and that was purely because she was wandering around to find her way. It was so big and elegant and tidy. Much like her house, but much different as well. Her house was average, in her opinion. It would be given the title "mansion" by middle class citizens. However, her house was casual and one house, not sophisticated with multiple wings such as Bloomfield. This would be her new home. It would be nice for a change.

She wasn't too worried about leaving her parents. Sure, it'd just be the two of them alone but it wasn't like she was an only child. Kaley, her older sister, was sure to visit themm as usual. They have always liked her better anyways.

Wow. That was the only thing running through Akira's head. Well, that, and the constant mental reminder that she was totally lost. How was she supposed to find her room? Was it even necessary to have a highschool this grand? The bill for this place was probably more than she could fathom.
"Come on Ira...it's not that hard..." Akira mumbled to herself under her breath, before mentally lecturing herself for talking to herself. Kaley wouldn't talk to herself... Instead, she would just find her room- "Mph-"

Akira's left fist gripped the dorm key tightly, while her right hand flew to her hat so if wouldn't fall off her head. "Oh, I'm sorry." Ira apologized halfheartedly for bumping shoulders with this stranger, her mind elsewhere and too busy to pay attention to who she was talking to. With a hand swipe of her bangs, Akira continued on her way down the white, wide hall. Several steps later, her silent boots came to a stop. Maybe I should ask for help... No, you don't need guidance... Ugh, whatever. A short mental conversation later, Akira kept going, in the other direction.

She began to walk down the hall, a little bit of bounce to her step with her chin held a bit higher than straight ahead. She approached the first girl she saw, or the one closest to her, unknowing of the fact it was the same girl she accidentally collided with. "Hi, um-" Ira's brows furrowed a bit in observation, doing a quick look-over as she took a hold of her low ponytail and ran her hands over it. Her voice had a slight abrasive tone, but was kind and genuine at the same time. Her narrowed eyes showed the same. "I'm kind of lost. I'm supposed to be in the House of Nightshade, which I think I can say I'm in now, since I just got my key... But the rooms don't have numbers and I don't know who my roommate is or which direction my dorm is. Do you know a-" a quick scan of her phone, which displayed a photo of the assignment roster. "Takara Urano?"

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Justin
}Takara Urano{} Bloomfield High{}House of Nightshade{} Move-in & Meet{

"-and so I tell the guy: Hey, What's she got that I don't have twenty times over?" Urano said "Then, get this, he doesn't even turn to look at me. He just keeps staring as she sashays away before saying: Of course you are, honey."

"Rough." Vira replied bitterly as she tried to keep up with the seond-year's speech patterns.

"So I stop walking, and he just continues on following behind her like a lost puppy!" Urano shook her head, "One of the worst first dates I've ever had, hands down."

After wandering for a bit, Urano had come across the light haired girl nearly passed out against a vending machine. After waking her up, Urano had taken the initiative and went on to chat her up for quite some time now. Currently, the duo were back in the House of Nightshade, where they'd been walking for some time.

"What about your best?" Vira asked without taking her baggy eyes off the floor in front of her.

"Best first date? Aw man, if I had to choose it'd probably be-"

Urano's monologue was ended before it had even began, thanks in part to some random dark haired girl who bumped into her and hastily apologized before continuing on her way. Urano rubbed her shoulder as she watched her walk off, and as she did so she happened to catch a glimpse at a wall-mounted clock nearby.

"Well Vivi-"

"Vira."

"Vivina," Urano insisted before patting her on the shoulder " I should be heading on back to my room now. Got some belongings I still need situated and a roomie to set boundaries for."

And with that Urano casually whistled before leaving Vira to her own devices and making her way back to her room. She had a noticeably useful memory, and was able to make her way there without her full attention. However, on her way-

Interaction: @MusicalT

"Hi, um-"

Urano's eyes focused on a familiar head of dark hai before locking eyes with what she assumed was another Nightshader.

"I'm kind of lost. I'm supposed to be in the House of Nightshade-" Called it, twenty points Urano.

"-which I think I can say I'm in now, since I just got my key... But the rooms don't have numbers and I don't know who my roommate is or which direction my dorm is. Do you know a... Takara Urano?"

Several thoughts meandered there way through Urano's head. First, what happened to Bambi? Second, did this chick not know who she was talking to?

Though the first one was momentarily concerning, Urano's inner Jokester couldn't help but overpower logic at the sheer size of opportunity this girl had just offered. It was like a chicken dragging a silver platter into a homeless shelter then throwing itself on it, it must be taken advantage of.

So Urano tilted her head at the girl's question and sighed "So you got stuck with Urano, huh? Woah, I guess I should offer you some condolences or something."

Urano stretched her arms and gestured down the hall "I can show you where her room is, but here's some friendly advice from one Nightshader to another: May want to spend some alone time before actively seeking out someone like Takara Urano."

With that, Urano continued on her way to her room with a haunted look about her.

Reactions: envogue
Delilah Hachimitsu
Bloomfield High - Garden
Natsu-chan - @Kitsune
"You didn't?" Delilah continued on her way, making a sharp right for the pathway leading into the garden. "Ah. Well, it was sort of hard to miss. A big body of water surrounded by trees," she teased gently. After a short while of walking, they arrived at the garden. It was a spacious area with a small fountain, blooming seasonal flowers, and a greenhouse a little ways off.

Delilah smiled at Natsu-chan, and walked over to the fountain, before hoisting herself up with ease. She stood up and overlooked the area, a smile on her face as she imagined this as their setting for their performance. "So, what do you think?" Delilah lifted her arms from her side and extended them outward. She twirled along the rim of the fountain, her six inch wedge heels not seeming to affect her in the slightest as she moved gracefully around the fountain. It would have been easy to lose her footing and fall into the water, but that was the least of Delilah's concerns.

MOVE IN DAY!
Current mood - Anxious
Location - dorm room
Mentioned - @White -- Chocolate

Shizu sat quietly with her knees up to her face in the passenger seat of the rather plan sedan. She gently hugged them as she spaced out looking out the window, trying to get her mind of the anxiety that is tormenting her from the inside, having to attend this newer school just when she thought she finally got comfy with the older version last year. She didn't want to have to get use to a new place again, last time it was already difficult to adjust and now she has to go though it all again. In the back seats of the car are various boxes of stuff Shziu brought along, pretty much all her own valuables that don't belong to the clan, mostly clothing and some mementos to remind her of home during her visit. The person driving the car is a man in his mid 20's with jet black hair and a matching bear and goatee with a scar across the bridge of his nose, wearing a dress shirt and slacks with a holstered pistol under his right arm. He looks over to the girl who has been awfully quiet for so long and speaks up to try and get her attention "Shizu, you alright?" he asked in a rather unprofessional way, as if they were buddies.

Shizu redirects her head from the window to the man driving and stares at him with her blood red eyes "I'm fine.." she says softly "You seemed troubled....I figured you be rather ok with this by now." He says trying to subtly trying to get her to open up, something thats incredibly hard for even her mother to do "Just..Its a different school now and..different people...new schedule." She says as her mind focuses back on her anxious feeling about all of this. The man continues the conversation "Yeah but there has to be some Friends from last year that you can still be aro-" he is then interjected by Shizu "I didn't make any friends...Didn't talk to anyone that year" which then baffles the driver "Wait, what? You are saying you didn't speak to a SINGLE person that year?" "Just the people i had to talk to..." at this point the car has made a stop at a red light to which the driver rests his head on the steering wheel and signs "Shizu..You have to talk to people, thats why your mother sent you to the school in the first place so you could socialize..with theses outsiders.." the man then suddenly recoils subtly after ending that sentence as he knew slipped up with the wording "So theses outsiders are the kinds of people i should be around..and not us.." she said rather weakly to which the driver begins to immediately regret his choice of words even more "I didn't mean it like that! Its just...You just were put in this mindset that you are worthless...You need to be in a more..positive environment where you don't have to think about that. Here they don't judge you if you can't fight, you can focus on other things that interest you.." the driver says as he finally sees the light turn green, thus allowing them to continue.

"But I'm interested in fighting.." Shizu said as she returned her gaze to the window watching the various buildings and cars they pass "i know...But you know you can't do th-" he stops himself as he is only making it worse, he sometimes has no idea how to talk to her. The drive was again quiet before the driver got a alert from his phone, he pulled it out with his right hand with his left still on the well and checked it to see a email sent to him, it was a quick and short message alerting him about something, he then returns his phone to his pants "Seems I'm getting deployed early..." he says to sorta break the silence and maybe get her talking "You are going to Russia right?" she says as she finally lefts her head off her knees and redirects her attention back to the driver "Yeah...Don't worry il tell your Mom you said hi" he said looking over to give her a smirk. For awhile Shizu has been out of contact with her mother who was deployed a month ago, its known she is still alive its just shes not really allowed to make phone calls home with what shes doing over there currently, the only time she head anything from her was in a text message wishing her luck this year and that she loved her..simple stuff. Shizu only gives a light smile before look back down at her knees and muttering a small thank you "Thanks Avio..." Calling the driver by his name finally.

After a long drive the car finally arrives at the front of the school and Shizu looks at the scale of it very nervously as it looks hardly like the one last year, it really is like being at a different school while Avio simply looking at the vanity of it a bit unimpressed. Avio looks back to the boxes and bags in the back seat and looks over to Shizu and her frail body "Let me help you take your stuff in..." he says as he gets out of the car, Shizu then jerks her head over to him and spots the handguns till in his holster "C-C-an you not bring that in..?" Shizu says a bit nervously. The man looks a bit confused before realizing what shes referring too "Oh...yeah i guess this is a little too..."Unsubtle" to be wearing" he unhooks the holster from his chest and gently places it in the driver seat...A little bummed out having not to have his baby with him..at least he still has the knife hidden in his boot, for safety! Shizu exists the car and dusts off her black uniform and straightens it out, she then pulls up the hood on her jacket before continuing. The two make their way into the main lobby with Avio holding several boxes and Shizu holding the lightest object of them all, a simple bag of clothing. they check with the roster to see where she will be going Shizu jots down it down and leads the very "rough" looking man though the dorm house.

When they enter the room its untouched, plans as day with no personalized touches done to it yet, and this "Evelyn Janna Villiers" person that was listed to be her roommate has not seem to shown up yet.Avio enters the room and places the boxes on the ground and stretches out his arms before looking at Shizu who has taken a seat on the edge of one of the beds. "Alright then...Shizu, you can do this alright? you already prove yourself by going one year without trouble...But god dammit just TRY and be social for once...For us alright? This is a battle YOU have to fight!" Avio said trying to encourage the girl, but sadly she was not at all motivated and remained silent, she was a bit annoyed that he tried to label this a "battle that she needed to fight" trying to feed her desire for a REAL battle. Avio only sighs before making his way out the door, Shizu then remembers she left something in the car and stopped Avio and tells him of a bag she forgot "Come on then lets go get it.." he says as he leaves with Shizu following close behind, not really wanting to leave his side . they make their way back out to the car and obtain the missing bag. Avio notices how nervous Shizu is, clearly she did not really want to be here, did not want to be left alone with all theses outsiders, he hugs Shizu warmly to ease her anxiety "Don't worry Shizu, the Ancestors will watch over you.." with this he turns around and returns to the driver seat of the car and drives off, giving Shizu one final wave out the window.

Shizu stood at the front for a bit, a bit nervous to be left here alone..again. but she turned around to face the school once more and makes her way back into the building and quickly back to her dorm, trying to avoid people along the way. When she returns to the dorm she is found with a surprises that someone left their bags here...Ones that did not belong to her, must belong to that "Evelyn" girl she was roomed with. She began to worry about what kind of person her roommate is; Will she be mean? Superior? Superior? Dishonorable....Walker? Or perhaps someone she can call a friend?

She figured it was not the best idea to get stressed over thinking about who she is partnered with, she needed to get her mind off it and think about something else. She redirected her train of thought to the last thing Avio said to her about how "The Ancestors will watch over her" how that seemed ludicrous that the Ancestors would take time to watch over some teenage girl in some private school when her kin are fighting valiantly around the world to honor them. Still it would comforting if her ancestors were watching over her and protecting her. The Yaken's religion has them worshiping those before them, their ancestors that have fought and bled already, passing down their knowledge to the next generation and guiding them with their wisdom. This thought got directed back at the thought of her Roommate, would she perhaps think she was weird? She never learned how to socialize with theses outsiders, shes grew up in a small bubble of like minded people who dedicate their lifes to ancient traditions.

Clearly she could not keep her thoughts straight and needed a stronger distraction, she looked over to the boxes Avio brought in and decided that maybe focusing on something productive, like unpacking would keep her mind quiet. Before beginning she decided to take off her jacket, she was not in sight of anyone and felt comfortable taking it off for once and cooling off. She straightens out her long black hair that has been bunched up his her hoodie for awhile now and begins thinking about her displeasure of having it. All of her Cousins has their heads shaved before starting their long training, they have the hair of soldiers! This long hair would be a liability on the field, she wanted to cut it but didn't she didn't deserve to have the hair of a soldier...as she was not one.

Again her thoughts begin to get out of hand but finds a moment of clarity when she looks down to see a bullet hanging from her neck, the bullet of her Father's first kill, ta trophy he kept to remember the moment. The bullet (casing is absent) looks to be a 5.56mm round thats a bit corroded from its age and its tipped is a bit chipped off form whatever it hit. She wondered if she really deserved to have such a thing that he held dearly...Is she the kind of daughter He would had wanted? But she would not prove her worth to hold such a treasured item by worrying about if shes worthy enough. She took a deep breath and cleared her mind finally and filled it with a bit of courage, to take on the task of proving herself...in whatever way she can.

She then snaps back to reality and remembers that she was gonna start unpacking but ended up getting lost in her mind again. This time she does not let anything else distract her and gets right on it, The first thing she pulls out is a banner, at first she was a bit reluctant to put it up but then she recalls that some people actually do put flags and banners on their bedroom walls...so surely it would be normal? Right? The banner itself is bloodred with a black bird in the center with two swords behind it.

e7e4c5c922.jpg

She uses a few thumbtacks to place it over one of the beds, declaring this side for herself! And for the Yaken Clan!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Collapse
[fieldbox= , #88cdca, solid, 10, trebuchet MS] Evelynn Janna Villiers Bloomfield High to Ichiban's RamenA Small Snack Birb - Tsubomi Yuzuki
[/fieldbox]

Scowling, Eve gave the passenger on her back a shake, lightly tossing the girl side to side within the restricted area between the arms keeping her afloat. There wasn't much room to actually throw the girl, but surely, anything would have passed off as a warning in this particular position. As much as Eve shared Tsubomi's enthusiasm for food and taking smug pictures while enjoying it, she most certainly did not appreciate the sounds of a chipmunk hollering right next to her ear. Giving a moment or two for her ears to stop ringing, Eve turned her head towards the direction that Tsubomi had pointed to, the House of Lotus, and squinted. It was just like the other two dorm houses of Bloomfield, tall, timelessly elegant, and proud. Not to mention, something that she didn't want to try scaling just yet with a flailing peach-head strapped on her back.

"Listen, peach-head, if I lose my hearing at any time during the year, you're going to be responsible for buying my hearing aids, you pipsqueak." Eve grumbled, as she readjusted her hold on the ever squirming girl. "And for the record, I have absolutely no idea what camera you're referring to, but I'm sure you're right in that I'd probably know how use it - better - anyway," Eve chuckled, as she began her stride once more, heading towards the House of Lotus to retrieve the camera.

Luckily, Tsubomi hadn't picked the third floor, so while the halls were still buzzing with activity, they managed to get to the other girl's room relatively fast enough. This also meant that the raven haired girl had to drop the smaller, more compact peach-head upon entering the dorm lounge though - if only to squeeze by faster and open the door without performing circus tricks of any kind. Eve had stood by the door, waiting only a moment before Tsubomi rolled out with the camera tucked carefully in her hands.

Grinning smugly at the prospect of getting some delicious goodies into their stomachs, the duo headed for the gates - the final obstacle between them and their food. Before they completely cleared away from the Dorm Houses though, Eve gave herself a quick pat down. Her wallet was secured in her front pocket, her phone in her jacket's pocket, and most importantly, her keys were in the other pocket of her pants. Hopefully, she would return with those three very vital pieces at the end of their little trip - it'd be horribly embarrassing to find herself locked out or without a key on the very first day, after all.

"Got everything you need, peach-head?" Eve asked as she took the camera gently from Tsubomi, allowing the girl to check her pockets and whatnot as she peaked through the eyepiece of the camera. She'd seen other people use this before, but now that it was actually in her hands, she was at loss as to how to truly operate it. Perhaps she could google the information when they arrived at their destination? Speaking of, there were a few options around their immediate area, some worse than others, but the real question was which to hit first?

"Pretty much...and did you figure out the new camera?" Tsubomi answered absentmindedly as she checked again to make sure she still had her keys. She should have checked before answering but...eh. Details. The peach-head had her keys and anything else she needed was probably in her bag. But just to make sure she checked her small side bag a second time before looking up directly at her friend with a chipper smile.

"Got a particular place you want to explore? We can't go out too far, but I'm pretty sure there are a few cool places to try," Eve informed her, ignoring the previous question as her inspection of the camera came to an end. Gesturing towards the gates, she continued "I know there's a ramen place just around the corner, but we can also hit the convi, it should be quiet around this time so there ought to be a table or two open for us."

At the suggestion, the smaller girl nudged Eve with a bony hip and a mischievous grin. "The ramen place of course! Everything picture worthy is at ramen places!" That, and the peach-head wanted something warm and not microwaved on her first day away from home. "But miso or pork ramen…"

Eve gave the shorter girl a crooked grin, "If you're impressive enough, I'm sure you can manage to down two bowls," she said. Taking a second to measure her level of hunger, Eve let herself think for just a moment that perhaps it was truly possible to down two bowls of the warm noodles. She had enough money, and she didn't exactly eat the largest of breakfasts, so it was entirely plausible for her to down an extra bowl if she really wanted to. Maybe if Tsubomi were to order the extra one, she'd simply steal the peach-head's bowl instead, as if the peach-head would eat more than her.

Placing the camera back in Tsubomi's hands, Eve then rested her palms on the girl's shoulders, gently turning her here and there until the two of them were facing the gates of the school. "Well, whatever it is you want, you can decide when we get there, come on, let's go. I'm not going to stand around just to dry my ass out in this weather, peach-head," Eve grumbled as she gave the affectionately-named peach-head a slight push towards their destination.

Tsubomi blinked a bit in befuddlement at Eve before just shrugging and tucking the camera in the somewhat safe bag on her hip. Two bowls of ramen was a bit...tiny, in her opinion. Then again, her appetite wasn't exactly the most...normal either. "I don't know Eve, if your ass ended up drying up...you wouldn't have to buy pants anymore. And you know how expensive good pants are. Maybe we should have you stay out a bit longer to leather-afy your butt." The shorter girl only laughed before scampering ahead and away from any possible retaliation.

"You've been awfully obsessed with my bu- Hey! Wait up, do you even know where to go?." Eve called after the fleeing peach-head. Giving one last glance at the houses, Eve quickly spun on her heel and chased after the peach-head, who by now was just seconds away from the gate.

"Do you? At least I'll smell it sooner or later!" she called back, dashing past a few parents and the gates of Bloomfield High School. The girl barely paused at the gate to check for any oncoming vehicles before deeming it safe enough to cross the street. She then waved back at Eve while not-so-subtly sniffing the air for any hint of ramen. Which was, actually pretty prominent for such a busy day. Maybe it was a busy day at the ramen shop too? God, she hoped not.

Eve didn't have any trouble staying behind the girl's tail. Her long strides enabled her to cross more ground, though she kept a consistent distance between herself and the peach-head. After all, by the way she seemed to be dashing through the crowd, it'd only be matter of time before someone ended up catching an elbow, or getting their feet stepped on by the tiny juggernaut.

Crossing her fingers, Tsubomi jogged the rest of the way to ramen shop by following her nose. Glancing up to make sure she got the right ramen shop, Tsubomi then looked back and waved Eve over with a smug grin. "See? Ain't I just amazing?" she preened and glanced into the shop briefly to check how busy the shop was. "There's even a few seats available!"

As Eve came to a stop beside the short girl, Eve gave a small huff and gave the shop a once over herself. Like the shorter girl had informed her, there were a few seats available, and while the shop wasn't chaotically busy, the low humming and mummered chattering created a rather warm and inviting atmosphere - a nonintrusive one, a cozy embrace. Pushing the doors open, Eve nudged the shorter girl through the doors, "Yeah, remind me to bring you along whenever I decide to go for a hike," Eve replied to the smug girl, "won't even need to bring a GPS or a map with you as a compass."

As the two of them pushed towards the front desk, the girl behind the desk offered them both a smile, asking chirpily, "A table for two?", confirming, they were swiftly lead to one of the available tables, a menu delivered just as quickly as the girl went off to grab cups and tea. Eve leafed through the menu quietly, sitting in silence as the cups and tea were served in front of her eyes. As soon as the chick effed off, she leaned forward, whispering conspiratorially, "Hey want to take a few selfies with the menu? Set yourself a personal goal to try everything on the menu at least once yeah, with a picture to go with it?" Eve asked, turning the menu in her hand to present the many options and combos the shop seemed to offer.

Of course, the raven haired girl had many ideas to play around with the camera. The decor in the shop was rather cute, lanterns, traditional japanese landscape paintings and small decorations in nearly every corner, and the ceiling. If she had the time, she'd definitely pay the washroom a visit, surely this cute cozy shop would have a cute cozy washroom to go with it. Or at least a real cool sink counter. If not, they'd definitely take one right outside the shop. With the caption - 'Peach-Head GPS Finds Treasure. Day One.' … Tentative Caption.

Tsubomi grinned cheekily as she pulled her camera out of her bag. "Did you even have to ask?" she whispered back as she slid the camera across the table, over to Eve. Briefly glancing around the shop as if their conversation was too dangerous to be heard out loud, Tsubomi leaned towards her friend again to whisper, "What else did you think we were going to do? Take pictures of cute bathrooms?" she paused to sip her tea dramatically before gasping over the rim of the cup, at Eve, in mock horror. " Or…are you trying to make an panty album?"

Taking the camera with a gentle hand, Eve fiddled until her hands shifted comfortably over the frame of the device. As Tsubomi leaned forward and whispered in reply, Eve managed to pull up a rather nonchalant smile. Like hell she was going to let the stupid peach-freak actually get under her skin, without a comment in reply, Eve simply lowered her head to see through the eyepiece, snapping a picture real quick of Tsubomi sipping her tea, with a rather dramatic expression - one of mock horror, if one were to judge from the comically bulged out eyes. Satisfied with her first claim of the year, Eve set the camera down onto the table as a slip of film was quickly making it's way out from the top of the camera. Lifting the camera, and plucking the picture out gently, Eve gave it a few shakes here and there, before she pulled it in front of her.

Still drying and properly coloring itself, the slip was awfully white, though the outline of Tsubomi's face was evidently clear and slowly clearing up, and Eve knew that it was only a matter of time before her hair, nose and lips/cup were to come into focus. Without further ado, the raven haired girl pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture at the still-ghostly-looking picture of Tsubomi. It would be a great Halloween picture when the time rolled around, she noted to herself as she saved the picture properly.

"I'm still considering the panty album thing, so don't tempt me, peach-head." Eve replied, "at the same time, I don't exactly have plans to get arrested for molesting, or inducing public indecency, so perhaps I'll settle for drawing scandalously disfigured bishoujos instead." she mused playfully, before plucking the menu once more. "Mm. I got my eye on a pretty little thing, you ready to order something?" she asked, as she quickly skimmed down the list, picking both appetizer and main bowl quickly, resorting to her normal favorites for this quick little excursion.

"How can something disfigured be identified as a bishoujo, Eve? ...And that picture makes me look like a goldfish.." Tsubomi pouted, gently flipping the picture over as if the picture was too horrible to look at. It was definitely going to an album.

"And...hmm...I'll just get both miso ramen and pork ramen for now. I don't want my noodles to soak up too much or cool, she nodded as she quickly skimmed over the menu. Looking up, the girl waved over the waitress who bounced over to their table to take their order like she was some ramen fairy. After listing off their orders, while waiting for the waitress to bring their food over, Tsubomi glanced at the menu again before casually but genuinely asking, "Do you think I should order udon too? Haven't had that in a while either.

Long Story Short
Waitress sashays over and they order. They get their food momentarily, though they spend a lot of time taking food pictures, because bragging rights. After, they quickly throw the money down on the table and waddle back to the school gates. They are much tired and decide to retire to their own rooms. After all, they a lot to properly unpack and move around. Desu. When is dinner though desu. Also Eve took every picture with her. Tsubomi returns to dorm with … not very much other than wallet, cellphone, keys, camera and an empty photo cartridge or two...or three all stuffed into her small bag.

Extra note: This is the product of two tired and busy people who should not have let this post drag on but did. Due to said tiredness and busy...ness. We'll fix this post...when we feel more alive...maybe. Hopefully. (And unfortunately I don't think this has been proofread. Sorry if your eyes bleed but we're really really tired. *cries*)

⚘ROSEMARY VICTORIA CHILDS⚘
|⚘| House: Rose |⚘| Location: Crystal Palace |⚘| Mood: Optimistic/Bitchy |⚘| Outfit: Rosemary's Outfit |⚘| Interaction(s): Yuki |⚘| Mentioned: Yuki |⚘| Tagged: @The Dovah |⚘|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

anime-art-girl-flowers-1317747.jpg
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rosemary was busy eating her food, but she nearly choked on the Spaghetti Noodles when Yuki said something about them having sex. Her right eyebrow went up, but she decided to leave that comment alone for the moment. Taking a sip of Crystal Water, Rosemary looked at Yuki. The girl could sure talk a lot about nothing. Rosemary let her keep babbling on about her father owning an old shop or something. "That seems... exciting." She shrugged, if she was to tell what her father did and owned, then Rosemary would really look like a Spoiled Rich Bitch.

Rosemary couldn't help but laugh a bit at Yuki stating that she had never wore a thong before. "I only own thongs..." She winked at Yuki, before finishing up her Spaghetti Bowl. Rosemary was confused at what the unfashionable girl wanted to do, people throwing paint at you didn't seem THAT fun. "I would never do that, I can't get paint all over my hair... GROSS!" She even shook at the image of paint being all over her beautiful blonde hair. "If we workout together... you can't go around wearing granny panties and old lady skirts, no offense." It was all offensive when it came to Rosemary giving fashion advice.

"Hey, when you're finished eating, let's go get you a real outfit." Rosemary played on her phone, taking a few selfies. "You know what? Let's take a before and then an after pic." Not waiting for Yuki to get ready for the pic, she snapped a picture of the girl. "Before the transformation." She posted the picture to her social media, and the after would be up after she made sure Yuki was amazing, almost like herself. "Ready?"
#ff99cc
█ █ █ ██ █ █ █

Luna Arianna Devereaux/Mischa Iizuki
Making a Wish/Bound by Curiosity
>>Delilah
Hachimitsu/No Target

Mischa was planning on leaving the garden, but before she could leave, two other students appeared. They didn't seem to notice Mischa and Luna, and so the young woman took this opportunity to spy on them. If this was a normal meeting, maybe Mischa would have approached them and introduced herself. But when the tiniest girl almost immediately went for the fountain, hoisting herself up it, Mischa decided that it may be for the best that she hang back a bit. The girl on the fountain seemed to be having far too much fun, even though she could probably have fallen in at any second. As Mischa watched, she had to admit that the girl had some good footwork and balance, considering she was twirling around the edge of the fountain in six inch heels and hadn't fallen in yet.

"I think we've found some students," Mischa said, turning to look at Luna. "But they seem to be having enough fun on their own." The courtyard was still an option, and Mischa wondered if Luna wanted to head there still. "These two seem to be preoccupied with themselves," the young woman noted as she gestured at the two new students. "Why don't we head to the courtyard, if you're still up for it? Maybe you can even tell me about this 'Pipsqueak' you keep mentioning." Mischa's curiosity had gotten the better of her, and she wanted to know who 'Pipsqueak' was. As she had suspected before, it was probably a sibling or some other relative, but making small talk with Luna to get more acquainted with the girl couldn't be too bad, and Mischa couldn't think of anything else to discuss except this mysterious 'Pipsqueak'. She began to head over to the new students, planning to walk past them, maybe throw them a short greeting to show an element of politeness. Mostly, Mischa was focussed on Luna, wanting to hear what she had to say in response to Mischa's request.

<|+|>​

Luna followed closely behind, observing, but keeping a tight grip on her saber. "Even if there are others already there, I'd like to make a wish at the fountain," she said when Mischa brought up the other students. That all went away, though, when Mischa asked about Pipsqueak. "Oh, her?" she asked. "'Pipsqueak' is the name I gave to my cousin because of how small she is." Luna turned around and started walking backwards towards the fountain. "Her real name's Riley Devereaux, and she lives with my mum and dad due to her own parents--my aunt and uncle--dying in a car accident." Luna clasped her hands behind her back, her saber sticking out to the left. "She's really good at what she does, which is figure skating and a touch of engineering, but she's, well, how do I put this?" Luna stopped walking so she could think. "Riley is incredibly shy and incredibly clingy. She takes a while to warm up to a person, but once she does, she doesn't like to let go. She probably would have packed herself in my bags if she'd been able to fit." Luna finished her explanation with a sigh then turned around to keep walking forward, but she didn't quite make it to the "walking forward" part.

While she'd been walking backwards, Luna had gotten a little too close to the fountain, and as a result, when she turned around, her leg caught on the edge of the fountain, ending with a flailing fall into the water. Heaven forbid anyone was nearby when Luna went down, because they would likely get hooked by mistake and go down with the poor fencer.

Bloomfield High - Lotus House (room)
Interaction - Collab, + Michiko (@Karo)

Sera Petrov (Michiko)

"Petrov? What a funny word!" Sera laughed, seemingly oblivious to her own surname.

She saw Michiko raise an eyebrow. "That's your name, isn't it?" I haven't just let a total stranger inside my room, have I?

She hung outside the room door for a second. "Is that a master key? Or do you carry a copy of every key?" She entered the room and watched the woman. "Why are you putting your bags in my room?"

"No, it's-" Michiko looked down at the key, then back at the girl. "-actually a grand master key. Wh-which is like a master key, but, uh... better." Michiko furrowed her brow, then relaxed, letting the door swing closed behind her as she proceeded in past the girl. "And I'm putting my stuff in your room because I'm your new roommate," she responded with a confident grin, swinging her suitcase onto the bed.

"Woah... grand master..." Sera made an expression of genuine fascination. "What can it do?" A second or so passed before she finished comprehending what the woman had said. "Eh? Roommate? Isn't it a bit weird to have a teacher as a roommate?"

Michiko focused on unpacking her case, tilting her head downward to hide her amused expression. "Oh, uh, it can do lots of things." She dropped a loose stack of clothes into the dresser next to her bed, chuckling slightly. "I'm not a teacher. I'm uh- it's a secret!"

"It's a secret? Oh, I get it! You're a janitor!" Sera had a habit of taking the wrong end of the stick and running away with it. "I don't think that's a bad job though. Janitors are really important! Imagine how messy everything would be without janitors! You shouldn't need to be ashamed of that!"

This mess of a conversation continued for quite some time, and ended with Sera under the impression that Michiko was a spy recruited to a newly founded teenage spy division (she read it in a manga a few days previously) who was deployed at the school to keep an eye on various mysterious people within the building, and that she had manipulated the records in order to be roomed with Sera. As such, Sera spent the rest of the day being incredibly secretive of what she was saying to people, even going so far as to walk 5 minutes away before answering a phone call.

• Love
Reactions: Karo
YUKI AKSANA - THE MALL WITH FASHION QUEEN AND FASHION QUEEN'S EGO - ROSIE. DID SOMEONE SAY MON-TAGE? - @Justin Charming

Yuki let out a small chuckle at the granny panties remark whilst finishing off her remains of her meal. "It's quite a lot of fun having paint thrown at you or being told to swim in a small pool of it then pose for the purpose of art but i know it's not for everyone." Yuki wiped the remains of her burger from her mouth. Rosemary took a picture of her without warning. "Hey!" She exclaimed. She was a bit annoyed by Rosie's lack of patience for a selfie. "I am."

Asuna Strauss
image.jpg

Asuna laughed and smiled as she heard Naomi make fund of her a little bit for not being able to make a descison on where they should go next. "Well I'm sorry there are just so many places that we could go and I can't really decide." Asuna bkushwd and giggled a little bit as it was kind of dumb that she didn't just make a choice on where they should go. Luckily Noami then said that they should enjoy the nice day out and sit on a bench and talk for a while.

Asuna smiled as she made her way over to the bench that Naomi had sat at. There was a beautiful flower bed next to the bench. Asuna sat down and smiled. "
Well yeah we should definetely get to know each other! Like you said were going to be roommates and hopefully become good friends! So Naomi where are you from? What are you here at Bloomingfield for? Sports, or academics or the arts?."

@WhiteAngel

tumblr_npt356xpG21so2t73o1_500.gif

Hanako Fujimata ~ Third Year/ Lotus House ~ Stables with Iris ~
Mood: Confident & Happy ~ Outfit of the Day
Interactions: @saberwolf & @Myka

Hana smiled warmly to both the girls as she crooked her head a tad as she listened to the girl answer away on her horse. It didn't take her quite long to realize just how much love the girl had for her horse." He is indeed a stunning beauty. My mother had one very similar to him when I was a little girl." At that , she stepped forward a bit to get a slightly better look over the magnificent horse. She couldn't help but let her gaze curiously examine the girl. The girl was rather pretty for certain and nearly stood as tall as her. She could honestly note that the girl was just a tad bit cautious but allowing of her to be near. To be honest, she really was cautious herself and usually reserved. But , when it comes to meeting fellow riders it made her utterly happy to know that other's shared in her passionate love for all things Equestrian.

It was than that the girl extended her hand forth and began to introduce herself. They were in different houses but without a doubt would be seeing a great deal of one another in the stable area. Her hand curved gently around Nori's as she shook it in a polite manner matched to that of her own." A true pleasure to meet you , Nori." Her hand withdrew back as she gave a low whistle only to have both Loki and Iris remain steadied in place as both huffed and shook their heads side to side. Her sapphire blue eye's suddenly glimmered a tad more as she inquired on learning a bit more on her own horses. She slowly felt a smile draw against the soft pink of her lips as her lips parted to speak." This pitch black one is Loki.. He's an Arabian , he is my international champion horse that I usually ride in all my competitions with." Her hand skimmed softly over his mane before passing her hand over to pat Iris." This one here is my newest horse Iris and she is an Andalusian. She was a gift from my.." She steadied her breath quick to keep from a single tear falling." From my mother.. One could say my natural love for them came from her." A quick smile framed her lips.

Her eye's did break from Nori's only to settle upon the smaller but cute girl as she stuttered out an introduction. The girl was beyond adorable and one could tell she was marked with a touch of innocence and shyness. Hana shot her a cheery and comforting smile as she all but stepped forward to extend her hand out to her." It is really nice to meet you , Usagi. I'm Hanako and I'm with House Lotus. Don't worry , I don't bite.. You don't need to be nervous around me." She responded in a silken reassuring tone as their eye's met only to reflect a gentle gaze to her own. " Are you both planning on going out riding today , if I may ask?" She always felt like she was terrible at small talk.. It was always everyone running to talk to her back at her old school and now here she was attempting to at least make a friend or two so she wouldn't feel like the odd one out. Which was something... A feeling she never had to often deal with.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Akira Harris
Bloomfield High - House of Nightshade
Interaction - Takara Urano: @GrieveWriter

Outfit:
boots-clothes-cute-dark-Favim.com-3218181.jpg

[bimg=300|no-lightbox][/bimg]

Ira's amber eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry. What was wrong with Takara?
"Um, what's wrong with her, if you don't mind me asking." Akira's interest had already been piqued, causing her sociable and curious side to reveal itself. "Since you know her, I'm guessing she's well known around here? Is there... something wrong with her? Or is she just rude and greddy when it comes to sides of the room? Because I can handle flippant people pretty well." Akky was able to fire an attitude right back, as, naturally, she already had one from building one in previous years. At this point, the young female student was not hesitant to meet her classmate, but rather, cautious. I hope she doesn't think I'm fat... The tiny thought ran across her brain before she could realize it, but decided to let it slide. Keep your self image.

Last edited:
Delilah Hachimitsu
Bloomfield High - Garden
Mentioned: @Wolfsbane706

@Kitsune

With the skill and grace of a dancer, Delilah moved out of the way of the oncoming girl before she could be dragged into the fountain. She scrunched her face up as she stared down at the blonde girl, and shook her head in disapproval as some of the water inevitably splashed onto her dress. The girl had had it much worse in terms of water damage, so Delilah couldn't be upset over the little incident, even if it was a really close call. She could only be thankful that she hadn't taken such a fall on not even the first official day of school.

Delilah hopped down from the fountain gently and then turned her attention back to Natsuko. "I'm going to take a tour of the dance hall - You're more than welcome to join me." Not wanting to stick around any longer, Delilah started to make her way out of the garden. Her plan was to spend some time getting acquainted with the dance studio, regardless of Natsuko's plans or what she responded with.

First Day of School
Monday ~ April 3rd
6:55 a.m.

Delilah was standing in front of the full body length mirror in her dorm room pulling up her white thighs, and sliding on her pink and white oxford style shoes. She stood up and adjusted the thin bow around her collar, adjusting it so that it was centered and fell just right on her uniform. Giving herself a serious look in the mirror, she relaxed and turned in a complete circle, her neck craning as she watched her reflection carefully. She stopped in front of the mirror again and gave a satisfied smile.
"Natsu-chan! I'm going to go get breakfast, so I guess I'll see you after school?" Delilah said, turning to the redheaded girl briefly as she walked towards the door. She hoped her room mate wasn't upset with her for hogging the bathroom earlier.

With her backpack secured on her back, Delilah exited their dorm room and shut the door behind her lightly. She had to keep from slamming it shut with how excited she was for her first day of high school, but so far, she had done a good job of keeping her feelings in check. There was more bounce in her step than usual as she traveled downstairs, and outside onto the pathway leading to the main building. Delilah followed the general flow of girls into the main building, heading for the banquet room that now looked like an upscale cafeteria. It was still nice, but far less fancy than the banquet that Bloomfield held a few days prior.

Delilah stepped into the line and looked over the assortment of breakfast foods curiously. There was plenty to choose from, but she wanted something light to start the day. She selected a red apple and left the same way she came, taking a bite of the fruit as she opened up her schedule and looked over it. There wasn't much time to spare, and she wanted to figure out where her class was before the bell rang.

@Karakui
@VanillaCola
@White -- Chocolate
@MusicalT
@Wolfsbane706
@saberwolf
@GrieveWriter
@Kitsune
@Birb
@timv999
@The Dovah
@Justin Charming
@LoliNinja
@Shayla
@Myka
@Karo
@Fendisteel

Aya Matsu
Mentioned: @Sailor Moon
Aya had just stepped out of the cab with all of her luggage hanging on her shoulders. She checked her phone for the time and noticed it was already way too late. She looked at the school and pulled her scarf a bit higher over her face as she began walking. The school looked very big and beautiful. This school, Bloomfield High, would be where she would spend time to go to school. And even better, it's an all girls school so that would make it easier for her to make friends. She began running as she didn't want to be late on her first day. She of course wasn't paying attention due to this so she couldn't see anyone approaching. And so she didn't see a girl walking through the halls this being Delilah. She saw her a bit too late and crashed into her as she fall back right on the back of her head her luggage falling all on top of her. She fell in such a way her black panties with white stripes would be seen easily from under her skirt
Why does this have to happen to me? On the first day of school. Eeeeeh~!
She sighed and kept laying there as she fell pretty dizzy because of the fall now waiting for someone to hopefully help her and not hate her

Reactions: The Dovah
Yuki aksana - THE MALL featuring a Mon-Tage. That is a tage of mons. - Rosiemary shows a lot of stuff - The morrow arrives and Yuki does stuff as well - @Justin Charming

Yuki and Rosemary spent the rest of the afternoon at the mall. Rosemary insisted on several outfits for Yuki and even went as far as to touch her breasts to gain an idea of what would compliment that asset. She measured her with a tape measure and did the same to her ass. Yuki blushed but kinda enjoyed having another girl touch her ass and breasts. That felt nice. Um..... i'm straight though but it did feel nice. Yuki thought to herself before trying on what felt like a hundred outfits. Some were rather revealing, some were comfortable and some were in the terrority of WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU WEARING! Catergory. They returned to their dorm in the evening with several bags of clothes and Yuki had the sorry task of finding room to put her new clothes.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm went off and Yuki rose from her slumber at 5am. She slowly got up but felt something rather wet around her legs. Her eyes widened in a manner that said oh crap as she realised what had happened. Seriously? Now i'm wetting myself? Great. She thought to herself and fortunately for her, there was no smell. Just a giant wet patch on the mattress and her pyjama bottoms being soaked through. She made her way towards the bathroom with a blue and green horziontal striped thong and proceeded to clean herself up. Afterwards, she put on the thong and put her bra and white shirt back on before ramming the soaked bottoms into her laundry basket. She hoped Rosemary would not have noticed and kinda enjoyed the feeling her new thongs gave her. She had spent 4 hours sorting out her clothes and barely managed to fit everything into her wardrobe. She looked at one of her many swimming costumes and was curious to see if the art club had accepted her as a model. She had applied yesterday afternoon and was tempted to put down Rosemary as a prank but figured that her roommmate would throw a massive hissy fit if that happened so she didn't.

[fieldbox= "Michiko | Dorm Room > Banquet Hall", lightskyblue]As always, Michiko had risen with the sun. Despite a late night (her roommate had been all too eager to keep her up with questions about her life as a teenage secret agent), she couldn't stay asleep, jumping out of bed at exactly 5:53 AM. It took her only a few minutes to get ready, loosely throwing her baseball jersey over her uniform. After packing her things, she half-heartedly threw her covers over her bed and slipped her keycard into her slacks pocket, then made her way out the door, securing her ball cap with a final flourish.

-----

Gripping her plate with both hands, Michiko stood awe-struck in front of breakfast bar. Never in her life had she seen such variety! The bar was teeming with color, stocked full with just about every breakfast item under the sun. As she made her way down the line, Michiko piled food onto her plate, gleefully grabbing sausages, eggs, pancakes, porridges; she didn't leave a single serving tray untouched. Once she was fully satisfied with her bounty, Michiko carried her spoils to the nearest lunch table and sat down. She wasted no time to dig in, ravenously stuffing her face with tamagoyaki.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.