Bloomfield High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nori Eshima-House Nightshade
@Myka :Usagi Ogawa

It was interesting to hear that Usagi had never been in a sport, but not really surprising. Her roommate didn't look like she had a competitive bone in her small body, and choir seemed fitting for the shy girl. As Nori continued to listen to Usagi, her mind wandered to the time once again. She would have to leave soon if she wanted to visit Yoru before lunch. But she thought it would be rude to leave while Usagi was still talking to her. So she just stood silently and waited for her to finish.

"If you were thinking about trying a sport, swimming might be something to look into." Nori leaned back against the wall lazily before she continued. "There's a less likely chance for you to get injured." Again, she wasn't trying to jump to conclusions, but Usagi didn't look like the kind of person for contact sports. And she was much too timid to be extremely competitive. Nori had always appreciated singers, though she never really liked to participate...or ever tried to.

"I don't believe I would be very good at singing, but I've always enjoyed listening to others that can." The lavender haired girl offered a small smile at her roommate. "I'll have to make sure to attend one of your concerts." With that said, Nori decided that now would be the appropriate time for her to leave. She had revealed enough of herself for the time being and she didn't really feel the need to express more.

So she walked towards the door and opened it slowly, pausing after it opened a hair. She had a brief moment of guilt leaving her roommate alone after they'd just met. A memory of her older brother leaving for his boarding school when she was younger flashed behind her eyes and she remembered how it felt to be left alone. "I have to go to the stables. Would you like to go with me?"

• Love
Reactions: envogue
}Takara Urano{} Bloomfield High{}House of Nightshade{} Move-in & Meet{

Interaction: @MusicalMegLove

Urano narrowed her eyes and hummed at her roommates response before dawning another grin and rising from her bed "Nope, figured I'd be able to do my aimless wandering after power napping for a bit." she tilted her head and placed a hand on her chin as she realized something and glanced upwards "But now that I think about it, with how tired I am I'd probably sleep the whole day away and not get anything done."

At her roommate's second question, Urano chuckled before giving a thumbs up and a tired wink "Takara Urano, Second-Year extraordinaire and a one woman fun brigade. I could go on about how lucky you are that you got stuck with lil ol' me instead of someone else, but one recommendation in my personal guidebook, Urano's Understandings, is to show with my radical actions and not just the touchy feely stuff that most people prefer."

At that statement, Urano's tired grin grew as she steadied herself and made for the door "Come on, Vinnie, mind if I call you Vinnie?" she paused and turned around for a split-second before laughing to herself and shaking her head "Oh who am I kidding, we both know that I'll find a perfect nickname by the end of the day, Deery."

She chuckled at the horribly tasteless pun before motioning towards the door "Come on, let's see how much we can do before I pass out due to the extremely unhealthy levels of sleep deprivation I am totally suffering through with the most hardcore of dignities."

Akemi Venison-First Day-Moving in.
Interaction: @GrieveWriter

Akemi sat on her bed and nodded quietly "I plan on going to look around soon." She said and as soon as she started to introduce her self and as she began calling her names she dipped her head down. "I would rather you not call me anything but Akemi because that's my name. I don't like when people use my last name to make a nickname because the ones that people generally come up with are rude and disheartening." She said as she continued to draw the room barely looking up to see what she is doing. "I'm a first year student, but it is really nice to meet you." She muttered and put her Drawing pad down.

Her mind flashed back to middle school, there were three girls they where the queen bees of the school and when they said something about you it got where almost everyone said something. One time they had called her Vinnie and the school was a nightmare for the girl ever since. She had hoped when she decided to come to this school that it would be different but her hopes had been squashed like a bug. She was pulled into reality when she realized that her Roomate had said something else. "What was that?" She said as she looked at her Roomate. She was referring to the very last thing she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
[fieldbox= Michiko | Courtyard > Main Building, lightskyblue, solid] Michiko pressed her face against the glass of the train, watching the streams of runny color fly by like sped up film; whole scenes crowded with people, there and gone in the blink of an eye. She was witnessing life at 200 miles per hour. She pulled her face from the glass as the train entered a tunnel, leaving behind circles of fog that vaguely looked like the outline of her face. Amused by the sight, she dragged her finger through the largest circle, where she had breathed onto the glass, and drew a smiley face and a star, and as a last judgement call, her initials.

H.D.E.M.

Satisfied with her work, she turned away, pulling out her cellphone to check her texts.

Dad
Good luck, Michi. I love you.
Mom
Have fun, hun. I love you so much.
Your brother wanted me to tell you he loves you too, and hopes you find the golden rabbit?
Jade
Hey, don't get all snooty on us, k? You gonna come back for scrimmages?
BBall Bitches
Mich, if you don't come back for scrimmages we'll burn your plaque.

Michiko flipped back to the top text, and began typing.

Almost there. I love you too. I'll call you Sunday. <3
Mom
Love you too. Tell Junji I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be on the lookout.
Jade
Oh, god no. Listen, just kill me if I come back acting like some pretentious rich bitch, k? And of course, every time I can. Coming up to my stop in 2. Ttyl
BBall Bitches
You're acting like I'm leaving forever. It's only an hour away by train. DON'T TOUCH MY PLAQUE.

Michiko looked up from her phone at the window across from her, where the blur of color had begun to slow. The exit lights above her blinked and a steady stream of passengers began filing- well, flooding- out in droves, fighting against opposite streams of incoming passengers. Grabbing her suitcase, she pulled the brim of her hat down, held her breath, and slipped quietly into the surging crowd. She followed the flow of the mass until she made it off the train and onto the station platform. The station was a mess, teeming with activity as men, women and children rushed to and fro, calling loudly to each other. Even to the seasoned rider, it was a horribly overwhelming sight. Gripping her suitcase, she made her way to the street. With a swift hand motion and a smile, a taxi soon came her way, and she tossed her suitcase in, climbing beside it.

"Where to?"

"Bloomfield High."

"Bye, thank you."

Michiko placed her money in the driver's hand and stepped back as he drove away, watching the yellow car get smaller and smaller, until it turned a corner and she could no longer see it. As she turned and made her way through the gates and into the courtyard, she immediately found herself slightly swept away by the beauty of the place. Butterflies danced around the flowers while small sparrows hopped around the smooth ridges of the fountain, seemingly daring each other to dive in. Her stomach began to flutter briefly, but the feeling dissolved as she noticed a couple other newcomers who looked like they had swallowed a few butterflies themselves. What was there to be afraid of?

Absolutely nothing.

Michiko pushed her hat up, wiped her hands on her pants, and entered the building.

"Geronimo."[/hr][/fieldbox]

Move in Day!

Usagi Ogawa >> Bloomfield High >> Nightshade Dorms >> Courtyard; Heading to The Stables
saberwolf : Eshima Nori

th_2-9587.gif

When Nori mentioned swimming as an option for Usagi to try out, she thought about it for a bit. Her father used to be a swimmer when he was in school, so she remembers clearly every year the Olympics was on her father would always be in the hype and gathered everyone around to watch the event. Because of that she somewhat understood the sport swimming, but because she basically failed at every other sport due to her awful coordination, she thought she wouldn't bother participating in any. Instead, she'd just focus on her singing and theater and enjoyed just watching others do sports. Plus she never had the natural competitive drive others had. However, now in high school, she really wanted to try doing things out of her comfort zone, and if she wanted to participate in a sport, swimming wouldn't be a bad option… she only has to learn how to swim first.

Usagi perked up when Nori promised to attend one of her concerts, her eyes glistened "okay" she nodded happily "And I'll definitely attend your matches." Leaving the conversation at that, Usagi twirled around and rested her hands on her desk. She giggled cheerfully to herself, looking forward to arrangements they made and feeling relieved to know that she was getting along so well with her roommate. While Nori seemed to be heading out, Usagi considered working a little more on her unpacking her items before exploring the campus herself. Expecting Nori to have already left, hearing her roommate's voice invite her along to the stables managed to lift the small girl's spirit even more.

"Really? You don't mind me tagging along?" Usagi asked excitedly hurried towards the door before coming to a halt behind her roommate. She looked up at Nori and flashed her a grin as she slipped on her shoes before following the lavender haired girl out the dorm. She'd never seen a horse up close before, it was either from a distance or on T.V. Her heart pounded with excitement as the pair strolled down the hall and out the Nightshade dorm, the small brunette trailing behind, nearly skipping with joy.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
[fieldbox= , #88cdca, solid, 10, trebuchet MS] Evelynn Janna Villiers Bloomfield High - Just Outside All the Dorm Houses Planning Shenanigans with Peach-Head
Birb - Tsubomi Yuzuki

[/fieldbox]
With an extremely smug, and self satisfying smile, Eve watched on as Tsubomi's face lit up in childish glee, and as the raven haired girl sat on the idea for a bit, she quickly came to the realization that it really had been quite some time since she had last seen Tsubomi. While the raven haired girl was always up and ready to venture the outdoors for a game, or even an unplanned and spontaneous outing, there had been only a small handful of times that Eve had truly sat down and knocked heads with the salmon haired ... peach-head like they had as younger, more undisciplined young girls. Seeing the other girl's gleeful and uncontained grin, Eve was thrown for a very quick loop, a sharp pang of yearning and guilt over missed opportunities perhaps, stuck quick, but had left just as quickly as it came, as the other started to move closer and closer.

Eve had only held the none-too-concerned, and devil-may-care attitude for a moment longer, when she came to understand that Tsubomi had absolutely no intentions of actually coming to a stop before her very person. All at once, the raven haired girl's grip on her ... whatever the hell she was holding, her phone and keys probably, tightened, her knuckles turning white as she braced the rest of her body for the collision that she wouldn't be able to avoid without a bit of pain. At the very least, she was pretty sure she wouldn't fall over. Hopefully. She'd have a stern talk with the peach-head about the wrong that was running at defenseless maidens, and toppling them over with brute force after this.

As Tsubomi rocketed into her body, Eve grunted as nearly all the breath was knocked right out of her lungs. Had she the luxury of being anyone else, she surely would've just hacked up whatever air and spit she had all over Tsubomi - it would've taught peach-head a lesson or two. Unfortunately, she just couldn't find it in herself to give the peach-head any kind of idea that she had actually hurt Eve in any way. Eve just didn't do weak, besides, the two had done worse to each other for more innocent reasons. It was just something that they choked down while staying content in their very reasonably peaceful friendship. That friendship was also the same reason how Eve understood most, if not all, of the blabbering that peach-head went on to rattle off.

The grip had loosened, Eve noticed, and immediately a plan began to form in her mind. There was a slim chance that she'd be able to get rid of the restrains on her and run to safety, away from peach-head's fists of fury without suffering another blow to any part of her rather tenderly built body, which meant that she could run her mouth. For a minute tops. Then she'd run. Perfect. Coughing lightly, Eve tilted her head downwards and gave her best innocent grin. A friendly, polite smile, but one that was still smug and ever suspicious, "I'm really glad you like it, but I'm sure the story will get you even more excited," she reassured the girl. "I was out and about with loose change, and after buying a few ramunes, I noticed the basketball charms. I didn't have enough for them after six bottles, but they had that new gacha machine out in the front, so in my sorrow, I decided to throw the rest of my money at the machine," she explained calmly, though every nerve inside was begging to break out in the largest of smiles, laughter too. "I originally planned to just get one for myself you know, since it wasn't that good looking, but after the first turn, two of them rolled out!" At this point, the two years she had spent dwaddling in some accidental drama class brought upon the starstruck like determination that filled her eyes, "It was then that I knew ... that this wasn't just some accident, Tsu-tan. Don't you see? This is the work of," she then lowered her voice, "fate".

Unable to hold back the maddening grin, Eve sent the shorter girl a devilish look, one that spoke of mischief, and was well rehearsed in her time trying to piss of the drama class way back then. "Do you know what this means, Tsu-tan?" she whispered conspiratorially, "This makes us ... rivals" she smirked. How long had it been since she told something this lame to someone? She wondered briefly to herself as she awaited the swatting, and perhaps a boop on the head. It must be the nostalgia, she thought to herself as the smirk left her face, leaving a careless smile, her usual expression, to take it's place. Muttering quietly though, Eve spoke once more, "You're welcome anyway, but next time it isn't going to be for free, I expect a good game," she huffed, "That or we open a can of whoop ass, kicking ass and taking names, kind of thing you know. Since it's been a while." Eve pouted, a slight reference to very sad amount of times they had met face to face over the summer.

Mischa Iizuka - - - Bloomfield High > House of Rose > Garden

A gym bag and a single suitcase. That was all Mischa needed for her belongings. She had managed to cram most of her clothes into the large gym bag that was slung over her shoulder, whilst the suitcase she was dragging along contained most of her belongings and necessary items that she would need for her time at Bloomfield High. Mischa didn't own much besides her sports gear and more personal items that her parents had given her. Unfortunately, her trophies would have to stay at home. They were too heavy to carry around, and there was no guarantee that she would have the space to store all of them in her room. Not that Mischa minded too much – her parents had agreed to shine them when needed. After all, she probably wouldn't have much time to, with the invitation to Bloomfield and her slow rise to stardom in MMA.

The walk to Bloomfield was a long one, but Mischa was used to going long distances. Her morning jogs usually consisted of long runs in order to keep her stamina in check, and there were times when she passed Bloomfield High. Thinking about it, going to such a prestigious place had never occurred to her. She had always assumed she would just get the basic education, focus on martial arts, and go places through that. The idea of attending some fancy academy with other gifted individuals had never crossed her mind. Although, saying that, she hadn't been surprised when the invitation had come through. As soon as she saw that Bloomfield wanted her due to her achievements in athletics, she realised that perhaps going to a nice academy wasn't so much of a long shot after all. And there was no way she would turn down such an opportunity, even if it did mean having to spend time with a bunch of snobs. Mischa rolled her eyes at the thought.

Mischa took her time, strolling down the streets with her luggage in tow. It was still morning, though it was later than the time that Mischa would have liked to have left at. Her parents had been very emotional, and whilst Mischa often didn't like dealing with high emotions, she felt the need to reassure her mother and father that she would be okay. "I've taken kicks to the head for God's sake," she had told them, which didn't really help matters. "I'll be fine at some stuck-up high school." Mischa fully believed her own words. What challenge could some snobby academy provide her with? Other than dealing with a bunch of insufferable rich kids, of course. Was it too late to decline the invitation? Well, she had already been to the welcoming banquet, so maybe it was too late. No matter how hidden she had been during that whole fiasco of a night, she had still gone, and that probably meant that she was stuck in this situation until the end.

Arriving at the academy, Mischa passed through the open gates and headed to the main building. With everything in view during the day and more of an idea of what the mansion looked like, she wasn't as intimidated by its tall stature as she had been the night before. Going inside, she went over to the house roster sheet, scanning for her name. 'House of Rose', she read in her head. 'Mischa Iizuka and Luna Arianna Dever-- oh God not a snob'. A scowl had worked its way onto Mischa's face as the idea of sharing her room with a stuck-up brat came to mind. Who else would have such a name? She glanced at some of the other names, not feeling any better as she noted some of the more pompous ones. Sighing, Mischa headed over to the House of Rose sign-in desk. Once she received her room keys and a suspicious 'do I know you from somewhere?' look from the lady behind the desk, Mischa carried her belongings up to her room. Thankfully, her name was written beside her room, so she didn't have to mess around with numbers or anything like that for the meantime. Unlocking the door and lugging everything inside, Mischa wasn't surprised to see that one of the beds was already occupied by her roommate's bag. The temptation to sift through it and see what this girl was like was shamefully strong, but Mischa resisted, instead throwing her gym bag onto her bed and going over to the closet to see what her uniform was like.

She wished she hadn't laid eyes on the thing. The colour wasn't bad, and there were at least a pair of pants, but dear God that shirt – those frills, that bow. With a sigh, she pulled the uniform out of the closet and looked it over once more. Was it really too late to go back now? 'Don't be stupid', she thought to herself. It was only a uniform. Mischa took the uniform into the bathroom and got changed, only looking at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before deciding that she had seen enough. Everyone at the dojo would have had a field day if they saw her dressed in the uniform. With a shake of her head, Mischa exited the bathroom and decided to look around the academy for a bit, maybe try to find somewhere quiet where she could exercise in peace. That was something she hadn't thought about – exercising in a place like this would no doubt have it's downsides. People would no doubt start watching – and whilst that wasn't necessarily a downside if those people happened to be cute girls – Mischa liked to have a bit of privacy so that she could focus better. She imagined she would deal with that hurdle when she came to it.

After a few minutes of wandering around the academy, Mischa came to a garden area. Even she had to admit that it was beautiful, the scent of the colourful flowers lingering in the air, moving across it like a boat along the calm sea. If it wasn't such an open area, it would have been perfect for her usual morning exercises. Strolling through, Mischa caught sight of someone slumped on one of the stone benches. At first, she didn't give the girl much attention, assuming that she was asleep and didn't want to be disturbed. But then, Mischa caught sight of something peculiar – a saber, being held across the young woman's chest. With a raised eyebrow, Mischa approached the sleeping girl, wary that any sudden movements could result in her being attacked with the weapon in her hands. "Nice sword," Mischa said once she was close enough to be heard. She took a seat on the stone bench beside the young girl, hoping that she would wake up. "Mind if I use it to cut the frills off of this damn shirt?"

@Wolfsbane706 | Luna Arianna Devereaux​

Yuki Aksana- Fashion Reject but you know what, in your face! NENENENENE! - Rose Dorm - @Prince Shattered Charming

"Hey! What's worng with my fashion sense?" Yuki felt rather annoyed at her sense of fashion being insulted before she even had a chance to get the uniform on. "It's simple, it keeps me warm and just what is wrong with it? Is it the boots? Does the skirt make my ass look big?" She inquired. "Actually, never mind, let's just move on." She didn't want to discuss fashion with her roommate at the moment and proceeded to sit down on her own bed. "The rules? Good idea. I got into the school for my swimming skills but for the rules? Hmm, no lights on if me or you want to sleep. It's only fair. Alarms, we must have them go off at the same time or agree on when we can. I tend to get up at 7 if i can help it. Erm... Oh yes, food must be binned and not left in here if not being eaten. Your side is yours to take care of, same with my side and me. The bathroom? Erm.... well, we'll handle that as we go along. Oh and no loud music during studying." She told Rosemary as she looked at her own uniform again and elected to try it on in a bit.

[fieldbox= , #ff5e3d, solid, 10, Trebuchet MS]Tsubomi Yuzuki | Bloomfield High | 3rd year | House of Lotus | Mood: Exasperated then cheery
"The bunny on the moon with no rice cakes."
[/fieldbox]

The moment Tsubomi saw the so-called "innocent" grin spread over her friend's face, she narrowed her eyes in suspicion and loosened her grip, her feet planting themselves firmly on the ground. Eve was honestly not a slick as she thought she was. Maybe it was because others didn't know her friend that well, but Evelyn Janna Villiers didn't do polite ninety-nine percent of the time. Friendly? Most of the time. Innocent? She mentally scoffed at the mere thought of her friend as innocent. That was like saying that a five year old with both hands in a cookie jar was innocent.

Though she was watching the taller girl with suspicious eyes (she wouldn't put it past her to pick her up and cart her off to who the hell knows where), only a story about the charms spilled out of her mouth. With a dramatically lame joke about fate and rivalry tacked on the end that made her nose twitch in amusement and exasperation. "Welllll, Rival-san of fate...with no taste for cute things. Since I'm the nicest and bestest friendo in the world, I'm just going to let this slide and pretend that you actually thought about me when getting this cute charm." Tsubomi sniffed and looked away as if she was actually peeved before turning around again to jab firmly at the taller girl's ribs with her sharp elbow.

She gave Eve an almost pained look, "No, but seriously. That was the most lamest punchline that I've heard today. And my dad was telling me his "dad jokes" in the car again. Dad jokes, Eve. Worse than dad jokes. You broke my delicate maiden heart, I think I'm going to faint," she finished off dramatically, pretending to be suffering from the sheer "lameness". Then, she grinned cheekily before leaping up in an attempt to get a piggyback ride from her favorite tall person.

"So you, my lovely rival of fate, are going to piggyback me to wherever we need to go so I can recover from-...well, you~!" she chirped cheerily. Then, remembering something important, she laughed a bit sheepishly before adding, "Oh and you'll also have to bring your basketball. Mochi tore all of mine to pieces a few days ago. I think I'm suffering from basketball withdrawal too."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠ Mentioned:
♣ Tagged: @White -- Chocolate
♥ Note: None for this round~

Mischa Iizuka - - - Bloomfield High > House of Rose > Garden

A gym bag and a single suitcase. That was all Mischa needed for her belongings. She had managed to cram most of her clothes into the large gym bag that was slung over her shoulder, whilst the suitcase she was dragging along contained most of her belongings and necessary items that she would need for her time at Bloomfield High. Mischa didn't own much besides her sports gear and more personal items that her parents had given her. Unfortunately, her trophies would have to stay at home. They were too heavy to carry around, and there was no guarantee that she would have the space to store all of them in her room. Not that Mischa minded too much – her parents had agreed to shine them when needed. After all, she probably wouldn't have much time to, with the invitation to Bloomfield and her slow rise to stardom in MMA.

The walk to Bloomfield was a long one, but Mischa was used to going long distances. Her morning jogs usually consisted of long runs in order to keep her stamina in check, and there were times when she passed Bloomfield High. Thinking about it, going to such a prestigious place had never occurred to her. She had always assumed she would just get the basic education, focus on martial arts, and go places through that. The idea of attending some fancy academy with other gifted individuals had never crossed her mind. Although, saying that, she hadn't been surprised when the invitation had come through. As soon as she saw that Bloomfield wanted her due to her achievements in athletics, she realised that perhaps going to a nice academy wasn't so much of a long shot after all. And there was no way she would turn down such an opportunity, even if it did mean having to spend time with a bunch of snobs. Mischa rolled her eyes at the thought.

Mischa took her time, strolling down the streets with her luggage in tow. It was still morning, though it was later than the time that Mischa would have liked to have left at. Her parents had been very emotional, and whilst Mischa often didn't like dealing with high emotions, she felt the need to reassure her mother and father that she would be okay. "I've taken kicks to the head for God's sake," she had told them, which didn't really help matters. "I'll be fine at some stuck-up high school." Mischa fully believed her own words. What challenge could some snobby academy provide her with? Other than dealing with a bunch of insufferable rich kids, of course. Was it too late to decline the invitation? Well, she had already been to the welcoming banquet, so maybe it was too late. No matter how hidden she had been during that whole fiasco of a night, she had still gone, and that probably meant that she was stuck in this situation until the end.

Arriving at the academy, Mischa passed through the open gates and headed to the main building. With everything in view during the day and more of an idea of what the mansion looked like, she wasn't as intimidated by its tall stature as she had been the night before. Going inside, she went over to the house roster sheet, scanning for her name. 'House of Rose', she read in her head. 'Mischa Iizuka and Luna Arianna Dever-- oh God not a snob'. A scowl had worked its way onto Mischa's face as the idea of sharing her room with a stuck-up brat came to mind. Who else would have such a name? She glanced at some of the other names, not feeling any better as she noted some of the more pompous ones. Sighing, Mischa headed over to the House of Rose sign-in desk. Once she received her room keys and a suspicious 'do I know you from somewhere?' look from the lady behind the desk, Mischa carried her belongings up to her room. Thankfully, her name was written beside her room, so she didn't have to mess around with numbers or anything like that for the meantime. Unlocking the door and lugging everything inside, Mischa wasn't surprised to see that one of the beds was already occupied by her roommate's bag. The temptation to sift through it and see what this girl was like was shamefully strong, but Mischa resisted, instead throwing her gym bag onto her bed and going over to the closet to see what her uniform was like.

She wished she hadn't laid eyes on the thing. The colour wasn't bad, and there were at least a pair of pants, but dear God that shirt – those frills, that bow. With a sigh, she pulled the uniform out of the closet and looked it over once more. Was it really too late to go back now? 'Don't be stupid', she thought to herself. It was only a uniform. Mischa took the uniform into the bathroom and got changed, only looking at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before deciding that she had seen enough. Everyone at the dojo would have had a field day if they saw her dressed in the uniform. With a shake of her head, Mischa exited the bathroom and decided to look around the academy for a bit, maybe try to find somewhere quiet where she could exercise in peace. That was something she hadn't thought about – exercising in a place like this would no doubt have it's downsides. People would no doubt start watching – and whilst that wasn't necessarily a downside if those people happened to be cute girls – Mischa liked to have a bit of privacy so that she could focus better. She imagined she would deal with that hurdle when she came to it.

After a few minutes of wandering around the academy, Mischa came to a garden area. Even she had to admit that it was beautiful, the scent of the colourful flowers lingering in the air, moving across it like a boat along the calm sea. If it wasn't such an open area, it would have been perfect for her usual morning exercises. Strolling through, Mischa caught sight of someone slumped on one of the stone benches. At first, she didn't give the girl much attention, assuming that she was asleep and didn't want to be disturbed. But then, Mischa caught sight of something peculiar – a saber, being held across the young woman's chest. With a raised eyebrow, Mischa approached the sleeping girl, wary that any sudden movements could result in her being attacked with the weapon in her hands. "Nice sword," Mischa said once she was close enough to be heard. She took a seat on the stone bench beside the young girl, hoping that she would wake up. "Mind if I use it to cut the frills off of this damn shirt?"

@Wolfsbane706 | Luna Arianna Devereaux​

Luna Arianna Devereaux
>>Mischa
Iizuka
Garden

Luna stirred from her unplanned nap and looked over at the new girl drowsily. Well, "new" was relative. Every girl was new at Bloomfield. It was just a matter of this girl being one Luna hadn't met yet, though that could easily be applied to pretty much everybody else. While the girl spoke, Luna looked her over. Whoever she was, she made the uniform look very good. "I'd let you," Luna began as she stretched and sat up. "But then we'd both get in trouble and I don't feel like getting in trouble." She stood up and sighed before turning around to offer a handshake to whoever this girl was. "I'm Luna," she said, holding out her free hand with a smile. "It's pleasure to meet you, miss?"

Even the French would use "miss" for someone as young as the Bloomfield students. "Madame" was for the female teachers, and Luna honestly doubted there was anyone around she'd be willing to call "Monsieur", though any male teacher she came to respect enough would end up like that, rather than just being called "Sir". For her friends, though, it was call them by name or not at all. Full names, in some cases. Luna had a particular liking for calling people by their full names, regardless of how awkward it was in practice.

Asuna Strauss
Asuna smiled as Naomi slipped out of her clothes and put on her uniform. Asuna blushed, smiled and giggled "you look absolutelty stunning Noami! Really you honestly do!" Asuna got up off her bed and grabbed Naomi's hand dragging her out of their room "come on lets go look around!"

As they left their room Asuna heard Naomi's question about the banquet. "Oh the banquet was nice, a lot of the girls were there and they prepared an amazing feast for everyone to enjoy. I got to meet some really nice girls it was really a good time."

They strafed walking down the hallway looking around at their new house. "
Hmm I wonder where should we go? Where do you wanna go Naomi what do you wanna see?"

@WhiteAngel

N A T S U K O "Natsu" H A M A S A K I
Imaginative → Curious/Explorative | Bloomfield Academy - Lotus House (Dorm Room) | @Sailor Moon / Delilah Hachimitsu

[bg=white]
"That would be amazing, Natsu-chan. I can see it now..."

Natsuko was grinning giddily at this point, more than overjoyed that she wasn't the only one who was excited over the prospect. With both of them already imagining how the performance would go, it was more likely to happen than just one of them into the idea. She was silent as she listened to Delilah ramble about the exact location of their performance. Finishing decorating her bed, she tried to imagine the two of them performing in a place with a lot of flowers. Quite possibly a stage in the middle of it all. She had a nagging feeling that there was a garden somewhere on the campus. She thought she saw one, or something about one, yesterday during the Banquet. At her roommate's suggestion regarding exploring, the redhead nodded in agreement. She already put up most of her things. All that was left was a few stuffed animals she brought and a couple of posters. Seeing how they weren't that important, she was going to save them for when they got back.

"Yeah. Best we explore now so we won't be as lost on our first day of school," she stated, turning to fully face the plum-haired girl. She returned the gentle smile directed towards her and couldn't help but think of how adorable the first year in front of her was. She wanted to hug her, which was a normal urge that she got. She happened to be quite the hugger. "Maybe we'll discover a garden that we can perform in," Natsu thought aloud. "How convenient would that be."
[/bg][Sorry it took me forever ;n;]​

• Love
Delilah Hachimitsu
Bloomfield High - Lotus House Dorms --->
Natsu-chan - @Kitsune

With Natsuko's answer given, Delilah turned away from the girl and walked towards the door. She glanced over at Natsuko, making sure she was following, before exiting their dorm room and heading down the hall. Some of the girls had left their dorm rooms open, and Delilah's gaze would sometimes wander into their rooms just to get a peek at some of the other Lotus students. Seeing everyone getting settled into their rooms made Delilah excited for the coming year, and she couldn't wait to get acquainted with more of the girls in her house. Continuing down the stairs and into the lobby, Delilah could see that there were even more girls than when she had first arrived. Not wanting to linger for longer than necessary in the crowded lobby, she beelined for the door leading outside.

The sun was shining brightly and there was a light spring breeze, blowing the hem of Delilah's skirt gently around her thighs. Thankfully, not revealing too much. "Aaaahhh. Fresh air," Delilah exhaled, stretching her arms over her head and looking over at Natsuko as she dropped her arms back to her side. "We can look at that map over there. It should show us how to get to the garden," she said, already approaching the campus directory positioned conveniently outside of the Lotus House. She looked it over curiously, her index finger pressed against her bottom lip as she concentrated and memorized the directions. "Do you see it Natsu-chan? I don't want to be the one to get us lost...I'm a little bad with directions, but I think I know where to go."

Delilah absentmindedly grabbed her roommate by the wrist and began walking away. Once she felt Natsuko coming with her, she let go of her, hardly paying what she had done a second thought. She just didn't want Natsuko to get lost in the crowd, or for them to become separated some how. "Maybe if the garden doesn't work out, we can pay a visit to Lake Hana sometime. I saw it on the directory, but it's a little secluded from the rest of the campus."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
Mischa Iizuka - - - Garden

Mischa watched as the girl stirred, the young woman wondering how someone could just take a nap in the garden – especially when this was the move-in day. Why wasn't she getting acquainted with the other students? On second thought, perhaps this girl didn't want to get mixed up with the more than likely pretentious, stuck-up students. Mischa couldn't blame her. She could tell from some of the names she had seen on the house roster sheet that more than a few of the girls at Bloomfield were snobby. Her mind went back to the name of her roommate, and she nearly rolled her eyes as that drawn-out name passed through her head. Who came up with these names?

As the girl stretched and sat up, Mischa took a moment to look her over. She didn't look too bad, and the House of Rose uniform looked much better on her than it ever would on Mischa. At least, that's what she thought. "Fair enough," Mischa replied after the girl expressed a disinterest in getting in trouble. "I can always find a pair of scissors that will do the job." A slight smile worked its way onto Mischa's lips, though it faded a little when Luna introduced herself. So this was her roommate, the one with the over-the-top name? Well...she didn't seem too bad yet. Shaking Luna's outstretched hand, Mischa introduced herself. "Mischa Iizuka. I'm guessing that you're my roommate, unless there's another 'Luna Arianna...whatever' roaming around Bloomfield." She paused, contemplated speaking her mind. "I have to admit, I was expecting someone a little more 'stuck-up', but you seem pretty alright." Releasing Luna's hand, Mischa gestured at the saber in the girl's possession. "Do you carry that around with you everywhere? Seems like you'd be asking for trouble if you just wandered around with a sword out." Mischa wasn't usually this talkative around people she had just met, but since Luna was her supposed roommate, she was willing to make more of an effort to get to know her. After all, they would be sharing a room, and it was best they got to know each other a little more. And if they didn't like each other, then at least Mischa would get some kind of information on Luna from their little talk. This was all about scouting out potential enemies and finding possible allies.

@Wolfsbane706 | Luna Arianna Devereaux

• Love
★Rosemary Victoria Childs★
#ff99cc

Rosemary was working on some more rules, as she waited for Yuki to state her own ones. Rosemary raised her head in annoyance and disbelief at everything the girl spoke about. She gave a small laugh, was this girl insane? Laying her pad down on her bead, Rosemary turned around to speak to Yuki, or more to speak at Yuki. "Well Yuki... cute name by the way." Flipping her hair over her shoulder. "The lights thing, I agree on, because I do need my beauty rest and everything. The alarms... I usually get up around five, to do yoga and meditation. So 5 would be the perfect time to set the alarms to go off." She raised her right eyebrow, expecting the other girl to say something about that, but Rosemary wasn't going to change her mind. "I usually never eat food in my room... that's gross, so please never bring food in here... at all." The last rule, that was the one that Rosemary didn't agree on at all... more than the alarm. "Umm... listen, I love hearing music, I would listen to it 24/7 if I could. So the music, I'm sorry... not really, but music will have to be playing a lot of the time, especially when I am studying, since I concentrate more when I hear music."

Now that the rules seemed to be settled with, unless Rosemary came up with some more to add, which she probably would soon enough, she placed her rule pad back into her luggage bag. Rosemary turned to Yuki... watching the girl play around with the basic uniform. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she walked over towards Yuki. "I bet that you think the outfit is nice, right?" Rosemary held Yuki by her elbows. "Listen... I am going to bring you to the Mall... you need a Fashion Rescue, like seriously." Rosemary picked up her purse, with her Gold and Black Credit Cards. "Now come on... you need my assistant, with... THAT." Rosemary said, circling the area around Yuki's body with her right hand. She went over to her bed to put back on her oversized hat and sunglasses, hoping no one would notice her with this girl, not until after Rosemary fixed her. She went over to the door and opened it, waiting for the fashion challenged girl to follow her.

[warning=#ff99cc]
★House: Rose
★Location: House of Rose (Her Room)-Getting ready to go to the Bloomfield Mall
★Mood: Annoyed/Disbelief-Really Annoyed

★Outfit: Rosemary's Outfit
★Interaction(s): Yuki
★Mentioned: Yuki

★Tagged: @The Dovah
[/warning]

Last edited:
  • Love
}Takara Urano{} Bloomfield High{}House of Nightshade{} Move-in & Meet{

Interaction: @MusicalMegLove

Urano tilted her head as her roommate lowered her head and began giving a small angsty speech about her tragic history with name calling. As she went on keeping her head down, Urano began mouthing her dramatic speech using her hand as she listened to what was probably name-calling speech #216. And yet it was missing all the finer points that Urano herself valued.

"Pfft, if it makes you feel any better you can call me Uranus if it feels more 'fair' or 'balanced' but giving up on nicknames goes against my spiritual belief in the Right to Free Humor. Nicknames are sweet, shakes up the established order, ya know?"Urano paused and began counting fingers "Uranos, Ms. Feelgood, Raggedy Annison, Mistress Long Legs, all are insights into how people think of me. But if you really don't want any social pointers involving your last name, I'm sure I can make an exception this one time, just for you... and find a suitable pun for your first!"

She punctuated her last sentence with a wink and a smile, one that quickly began deteriorating as she realized her roommate had gone silent and most likely hadn't heard half of what the Second-Year had been saying.

Dear Lord, it almost looked like her younger roommate was experiencing Vietnam flashbacks. Urano just swallowed nervously as Akemi seemed to be pulled back into reality, turned to her and said "What was that?"

How is one supposed to react when someone just goes silent for that much time then immediately slides back into the forefront pretending nothing happened? Urano took a deep breath, maybe Aki was just feeling a bit homesick. Yeah, someone who couldn't handle Social Darwinism was bound to be a bit dependent on the familiarity of family life. Made sense.

Urano shook her head and and glanced at her roommate, internally cringing at the realization that she'd be walking through a proverbial minefield for the next few years.

"Jeez Kemi, not even a single hour in and you're already spacing out on me?" Urano feigned a hurt expression "Am I... really t-that boring?"

She went on to pretend cry for several seconds before standing straight and opening the door with a smirk "I figured I'd get some wandering done while I had the chance. What with all the educating we'll be having tomorrow. Join in or not hun, I don't judge. But the Urano Train stops for no man, woman, child, animal, engine failing, or fuel problems."

And, leaving the offer up in the air for Akemi to decide upon, Urano slipped out of their room to explore.

• Love
Nori Eshima-Bloomfield High-Courtyard/Stables
@Myka -Usagi Ogawa // @Shayla -Hanako Fujimata

Nori had expected a more...exuberant outburst with the pleased look on her roommate's face, but there wasn't one. Just a quiet need for reassurance, which the girl obliged to calmly. "Of course not." She answered with a small smile, opening the door wider so they could both exit. "If we're going to be living together, we should probably get to know one another." Nori stood to the side, holding the door open wide so they could both walk through. Usagi stayed behind her as they exited the dorm house and she seemed very excited. Nori had been around horses since she was very young, so she couldn't imagine never laying eyes on one. Of course, not everyone had that opportunity.

The sun was high in the sky to indicate the time. Instead of taking the map with her, Nori just headed back in the direction of the main building to follow the trail she knew. The cars and girls had thinned out now since most of the students should've been moved in by now. So walking past the main building wasn't as hectic as she assumed it would have been. As they walked, Nori glanced over her shoulder at Usagi, who was still trailing a bit behind. The shy girl seemed very excited, though she didn't voice it, thankfully.

They passed the main building and found the trail that led down to the stables. The barn came into view and Nori found herself getting a little eager to see her friend. Yoru was the only constant Nori had throughout her childhood and his well being was always at the top of her priorities list no matter where she was. So, unconsciously, her pace got a little faster as they neared the barn entrance. There was another girl in the barn, but Nori didn't really pay attention as she waited for Usagi. Yoru's head was already hanging over the stall door as they neared.

"Usagi, this is my horse, Yoru." Nori reached out and rubbed the horse's nose as she stepped to the side so Usagi could get a closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoru
high_five_ww2.jpg

Naomi Holmes

House of rose - Hallway
@timv999

"Oh Thankyou, Asuna!" Naomi smiled and giggled admiring herself in the uniform right after the compliment had been given by her roommate. She suddenly felt her wrist grabbed as she was yanked away from the mirror as she found herself being dragged into the hallway "Woah woah calm down there!" She giggles walking with Asuna into the halls "We have plenty of time today unless things start to happen later on" Naomi smiles as the two started walking down admiring the outside from the Windows while Naomi got a little look at how many rooms there were just in this single hallway. "I'm glad you had a good time yesterday then, Asuna. Hopefully I'll meet some of these girls soon enough either in classes or outside" she giggles softly.

Naomi looked around more before being given another question "hm ? Oh maybe we should look around the grounds ? We might find some others since we have a day to get to know our new living space" Naomi smiles and giggles again gesturing to the door as she walked over holding it open for her roomie in a kindly manner. She got a quick look at the outside and the sun in her eyes a little bit as she waited for Asuna's choice.

Mischa Iizuka - - - Garden

Mischa watched as the girl stirred, the young woman wondering how someone could just take a nap in the garden – especially when this was the move-in day. Why wasn't she getting acquainted with the other students? On second thought, perhaps this girl didn't want to get mixed up with the more than likely pretentious, stuck-up students. Mischa couldn't blame her. She could tell from some of the names she had seen on the house roster sheet that more than a few of the girls at Bloomfield were snobby. Her mind went back to the name of her roommate, and she nearly rolled her eyes as that drawn-out name passed through her head. Who came up with these names?

As the girl stretched and sat up, Mischa took a moment to look her over. She didn't look too bad, and the House of Rose uniform looked much better on her than it ever would on Mischa. At least, that's what she thought. "Fair enough," Mischa replied after the girl expressed a disinterest in getting in trouble. "I can always find a pair of scissors that will do the job." A slight smile worked its way onto Mischa's lips, though it faded a little when Luna introduced herself. So this was her roommate, the one with the over-the-top name? Well...she didn't seem too bad yet. Shaking Luna's outstretched hand, Mischa introduced herself. "Mischa Iizuka. I'm guessing that you're my roommate, unless there's another 'Luna Arianna...whatever' roaming around Bloomfield." She paused, contemplated speaking her mind. "I have to admit, I was expecting someone a little more 'stuck-up', but you seem pretty alright." Releasing Luna's hand, Mischa gestured at the saber in the girl's possession. "Do you carry that around with you everywhere? Seems like you'd be asking for trouble if you just wandered around with a sword out." Mischa wasn't usually this talkative around people she had just met, but since Luna was her supposed roommate, she was willing to make more of an effort to get to know her. After all, they would be sharing a room, and it was best they got to know each other a little more. And if they didn't like each other, then at least Mischa would get some kind of information on Luna from their little talk. This was all about scouting out potential enemies and finding possible allies.

@Wolfsbane706 | Luna Arianna Devereaux

Luna Arianna Devereaux
>>Mischa
Iizuka
In
the Garden . . . Still.

Luna chuckled a little bit when Mischa couldn't remember her last name. "It's Devereaux," she finished. "Luna Arianna Devereaux. But don't worry about remembering the whole thing. Just my first name is fine with me, Mischa Iizuka." That response alone would probably alleviate Mischa's worries, unless Luna's new roommate was more paranoid about that kind of thing than Luna had initially thought. "Also, about my saber," she started, holding it out in front for both to see. "I do take it with me wherever, but I tend to keep it in its scabbard. See?" To prove her point, Luna placed her free hand on the handle and pulled the blade partway out of the sheath, then slammed it back in with a click. "There's also a special latch I had Pipsqueak build into the scabbard so it won't fall out of the sheath if I hold it the wrong way." To demonstrate this point, Luna twisted her saber around until it the blade was pointed up and shook it lightly. True to her words, it didn't fall out of the sheath. "Also, if you're holding some kind of weapon, you're less likely to get bullied."

While Luna herself had never been a favored victim of bullies, her cousin had. While Riley was generally quite cheerful and happy, the crybaby aspects of her personality never quite went away. In fact, one of the reasons Luna took up fencing was so she could be there to protect the younger Devereaux. It had worked, for the most part. Any time Riley got bullied, Luna would be there with a stick to drive the bullies away. Eventually, as they got older, the need for protection was less and less, and when Riley took up figure skating, disappeared completely. Still, they were close. Close enough that Riley cried any time Luna went away for long periods of time. Such as going to Bloomfield. Luna sighed softly, unintentionally, already missing her little Pipsqueak.

• Love
Move in Day!

Usagi Ogawa >> Bloomfield High >> The Stables
saberwolf (Eshima Nori ) & Shayla (Hanako Annalise Fujimata)

th_2-9587.gif

The stroll outside was great, the sky is cleared and the sun shone brightly down on the entire academy. Usagi took it the glamorous architecture and landscape from the new campus, she still couldn't believe she was admitted to such a school. The crowd from earlier that morning lessened, it now looked like a calm and quite place, only the sound of the sudden cool gusts of winds flowing by every once in a while. She studied the surrounding's closely as she trailed behind Nori, her eyes bouncing off every sight as they passed by the main building. Almost forgetting the main objective of getting to the stables, the small brunette picked up her pace before she'd lost sight of her roommate. As stunning as the school looked, it was still pretty big and Usagi hasn't exactly studied school map closely… or at all.

Following Nori down a trail behind the main building, Usagi examined the area in awe. The path they were taking seemed to isolate itself from the building and lead to a more freshly nature walk, she can only imagine how nice such a place like this would be for a picnic. Smiling to herself, Usagi let the thought linger a little more in her mind, she imagined all the activities happening on this campus would be the greatest. Before she knew it, the two had arrived before the stables. Usagi took a second to stare at her location, it was very spacious with a large field and cute barn, it looked so peaceful and she got such a homey vibe from it she couldn't actually explain why. Realizing how she had fallen behind again, Usagi quickly made her way to where Nori waited, passing by what looked like to be another girl settling into the stables as well. Unsure whether Usagi should continue towards her roommate or greet the girl, she panicked around for a bit before finally running right up to Nori.

Flashing a nervous grin, Usagi began rubbing the sides of her arms as they grew closer to a stall. Her steps slowed and she can feel her heart race as she stared wide eyed at the stall until a black and white muzzle appeared from the stall door. Taken aback from the new and close up view of the horse, Usagi inched her way closer to get a better look before stopping dead in her tracks. She basically hopped right behind Nori's back as she felt the horses's eyes land on her, it seemed to shaken her up a bit. The small brunette kept close by her roommate "H-He's pretty big" Usagi murmured and only moved her head a bit so she can watch the horse closely. She felt a bit embarrassed for acting like this, it did seem a little funny to think that she was a bit scared of the horse. But as she watched Nori calmly stroking her horse, Usagi couldn't help but feel a little warming pleasure build up in her heart.

Usagi eventually relaxed and moved away from Nori, she felt more comfortable and at ease now as she stood in front of the horse. She began to realize how stunning Yoru really looked, tall and elegant, and his black coat glistened beautifully before Usagi's eyes. She began reaching out her arm to give the horse a little pat but still feeling a bit reluctant, she stopped herself. A small smile spread across her face as she moved in a bit closer "So pretty… is Yoru a boy or a girl?" she asked curiously, normally she guessed it was a male based on the name but you never know.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Michiko | Main Building > House of Lotus, lightskyblue, solid"]"Huh."

Michiko glanced around the hall. While extravagant and full of furniture, it was underwhelming empty. She pulled out the crumpled orientation letter from her pants pocket and smoothed it out against her knee. "But April 1st​ is… Oh..." she mumbled to herself, reading over the wrinkled paper. Producing her phone and turning it on, she compared the two side by side. Paper. April 1st​. Phone. April 2nd​.Paper. April 1st​. Phone. April 2nd​. Paper. Phone. Paper. Phone. Paperphonepaperphonepaperpho-

"I knew I was forgetting something!" She exclaimed, lightly smacking the side of her head. Her final, official baseball game had been that Saturday. While during the game nothing seemed wrong, she couldn't shake this nagging feeling as she fell asleep that night that she had forgotten something very important. It seemed she had missed the party.

Michiko scratched her head, then shrugged. Alright, so she didn't receive full orientation. No problem. She'd just have to figure it out herself. And, from the other girls she had seen entering as well, she wasn't the only one who had turned up late. Glancing around the room, her eyes settled on a large roster hanging on the wall. Mystery solved. She strolled up to it and began to scan the names, finding her own in no time.

[bg=#404040]Michiko Homuke-Day – Sera Petrov – Lotus – 2nd​ Floor[/bg]
"Hmm… Petrov…" Michiko played with the name, letting it roll off her tongue. She wondered if the girl was still connected to her heritage. It would be interesting to meet someone who spoke Russian. Admittedly, Michiko spoke little of her own language; her father stopped speaking it around her unless her grandparents were visiting. She knew just enough to greet someone, make extremely general small talk, and (most importantly) ask for food. To her, Japanese was a very boring language. And it's not as though being able to speak Japanese was that impressive living in New Tokyo, given the city's cultural influences. But Russian- Russian was something. Not many people in New Tokyo spoke Russian.

Her destination decided, Michiko turned and made her way out of the main building, and towards the House of Lotus.[/fieldbox]@Karakui

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.