Bloodswap OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure I understand what B4RPHUH is supposed to mean but have at it! I think the only pairing so far is Eridan<>Kanaya so you're pretty open for options

sorry ceph, thought you were still busy with that other thread, didn't even see you post :P

alas such loneliness i have been forced to suffer at the hands of my... coworkers? peers? friends?

but no inda, caps usually means i'm joking. or happy. or i want to have a loud amicable conversation with someone. caps never means righteous anger or dissappointment.

alas such loneliness i have been forced to suffer at the hands of my... coworkers? peers? friends?

but no inda, caps usually means i'm joking. or happy. or i want to have a loud amicable conversation with someone. caps never means righteous anger or dissappointment.
nah, I know. I'm just too lazy to caps back at ya. we cool ;]

Who wants a self-doubting budding psychobludgeon to shoosh pap away your cares and annoy you with worrying that you might not like them as much as you say

B4RPHUH = Before roleplay, huh
I will keep that in mind for if I ever see that again. Actually wasn't expecting it to be a real phrase tho so you got me there.

As you may have noticed by now I am extremely slow on the uptake sometimes and probably really gullible

All I've got is a really sassy yellow Vriska and an olive Eridan who likes gardening, history, and being a lowkey douche. I've got the accepted CSes linked in the first post (didn't think to do that til like just a half hour ago) if you wanna check them out and see if anything is shippable.

i-have-an-army-gif-240x180.png

Okay but for real, I feel like Eridan would be totally flattered by all that poetic whimsy of Tav's so idk that could work

The problem is that so few people have their CSes up so there's only like 4 or 5 peeps to choose from (on that note WHERE THE HECK ARE ALL OUR OTHER PLAYERS WE HAD LIKE EVERYTHING FULL AND RESERVED IN THE INTEREST CHECK)

Status
Not open for further replies.