Bloodswap OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she had a draw tablet computer but no specified modus. I was considering Jade's pictionary modus but maybe something a bit more elevated? If I can't think of anything else then that will be my default.

Yeah she had a draw tablet computer but no specified modus. I was considering Jade's pictionary modus but maybe something a bit more elevated? If I can't think of anything else then that will be my default.
eh, you've got time. Once you figure out her personality more it'll be easier to think of what will and won't work. I think a page or so ago I linked (or at least talked about) a thread on another site that had a whole bunch of fanmade moduses (modi?). Especially the schrodingers cat one, although you could substitute the dead cat with whatever you want cuz I'm sure that would make nep sad.

No problem! If any of you need idea resources or anything I can supply links aplenty for I am the Finder of Things ;D

[fieldbox="Fish Queen, #99004d, dashed, 10, Courier New"]Name: Kanaya Maryam

Blood Color: Fuschia

Troll Handle: guidingApanage
Guiding: to show the way
Apanage: any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life
Guiding apanage: The one who shows the way to your rights

Lusus: Gl'bgolyb (unfortunately)

Appearance: Like, well, that. Over there.

Personality/History: Tyrian Kanaya's not so grim now and she's not actually that big on being the auspistice of the year anymore. She wouldn't consider herself bubbly but she's definitely content now. Tyrian Kanaya would be much like canon Kanaya after she met Rose and spent those 3 years with her: happy but now she's got some new responsibilities that come with a drunk girlfriend. Only this time there's no drunk Rose, but that whole "highest of the high bloods" thing going on and the "being heir apparent for Alternian rulership" really needs to be considered. But hey, she's still got a few sweeps before any of that really matters and Kanaya just wants to spend it supporting other trolls and their goals and maybe make some accessories for the fauna of the deep(?).

Powers: the strength given to her by being a sea troll (which is pretty strong because Feferi has Tyrian blood strength and jumped through that portal without help) which Kanaya has now; fish abilities! That would include being able to survive places with extreme water pressure, being able to see in the deep depths of oceans, swimming abilities, and breathing underwater.

Hive: In a palace under the sea. A lot of it is actually underground but the visible part looks like a gothic palace with modern palace. It's a pretty open space for anyone to enter because Kanaya's always up for random fauna of the deep to come in and other trolls too.

Strife Specibus: Pins-and-Needleskind. Specifically pins used as hair accessories and needles that came from sea urchins. Kanaya hides these away on her clothes and hair only bring them up and stab anyone who gets too close in specific parts of the body like in acupuncture. To make sure no one suspects the dangers of her accessories, she also uses 2x3dentkind as the weapon is her blood's MO and great for long distance spearing.

Fetch Modus: Chastity modus

Ancestor: Her Imperial Mediatrix, empress of the Alternian Empire. Is there anything more to be said about that mother-henning ruler? She's off conquering enemies of Alternia by advocating for peace and mercy first until no one surrenders to her terms in which her response is always murder and a blood bath.

Quadrants:
<3
<> Eridan Ampora
c3-
<3-

Other Relationships: tbd

Homestuck Style Intro: wip [/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Indabayou
Been pretty slow lately, how's everyone doin?

Name: Eridan Ampora

Blood Color: Olive

Troll Handle: callousAgrarian [CA]

Lusus: ponydad. Eridan's lusus is the most fearsome warhorse stuffed into the tiny fat body of what looks to be a shetland pony crossed with a camel. He usually guards the rooftop garden, but just as often eats from it. Eridan doesn't know how he got stuck with this lump for a dad, but he loves him even if he won't admit it. He's just salty that he's too big for rides now.

Appearance: Eridan wears a paperboy cap and olive vest over the regular black longsleeve shirt.
http://www.wayinway.com/wp-content/galleries/men/news_boy_cap_vest.jpg
His symbol is in black on the left side of his vest, and in his color on the shirt underneath. He wears grey pants. His hair is down like this, but he has no hair stripe.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/9d/38/279d3829390a0ea8826880664375cc78.jpg

Personality: Green douche, but he has his moments. He always tries to come off as cooler and more interesting than he really is, but if he just calmed down and was himself people would probably like him more. He is really into conservation due to all of the aliens being brought back to alternia. Most of this manifests in his rooftop garden and obsession with anything of the historical or vintage (he never buys ANYTHING new) nature. Most of his books are on various historic topics and he often wishes times could be like they were before. Olive Eridan is a romantic at heart- he has a thing for comforting others and giving unwanted advice, but unlike his canon counterpart he knows when no means no. He is also into woodsy nature-type magic. Obviously it's got to be real if real stuff is used in it.

History: wip

Powwers: none

Hivve: Lives in a communal hivestem in the city which he constantly complains about, but never actually does anything about. He has staked a claim on part of the roof to make into a garden- rip up his kale and you DIE.

Strife Specibus: Shovelkind. Great for bludgeoning your enemies AND burying them afterward! There's a reason his garden is so well fertilized after all...

Fetch Modus: Shipping modus. Eridan got it at a thrift store and thought it was quadrant related, but that was not the case. Captchalogued items are stored in an envelope card and take 5-7 business days to retrieve your item safely. Expedited shipping/ trying to get your item early means it will eject from the modus at a high speed (faster depending on how soon you attempt to retrieve it after captchaloguing). If you have more than one of the same item, it forcefully ejects all of them in 'return to sender' mode.

Ancestor: wip

Quadrants:
<3
<> Kanaya Maryam
c3-
<3-

Other relationships: tbd

Homestuck style intro: wip

shoutout to Mad Magus for my rad trollhandle

Last edited:
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TAVBABY HERE I COME
Working on CS pronto
Hola peeps

Glad to have ya on board!

Sure! No one has claimed that so you are free to proceed!

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]: Tavros Nitram
Blood Color: Teal
Troll Handle: arrivederciToro

Lusus: Tankerbull - an enlarged version of tinkerbulls but with majestic avian wings.

Appearance: Virtually unchanged except for the color of his symbol and footwear to match his blood...

Personality: Tavros is a young troll rather obsessed with poetry, however unlike his brown-blooded other-universe counter-part, it is not slam poetry, but rather more refined works with lots and lots of rhymey whymeys. Tav's poetry tends to be a little too flowery for his friends to enjoy it, but a few may enjoy it immensely. This bleeds over into his personality with his rather poetic language that isn't always entirely needed, which makes him often feel sort of silly. His self-esteem issues are to a lesser extent than his counterpart but still remain, it manifests more in constant questioning of his friends than it does in unsuredness. His biggest dream is to become a Psychobludgeon (Woo made-up jobs!) and aid high bloods with their violent tendencies as a proffessional shoosh-papper, always hating to see good trolls rip apart things they love because of their hemo-induced mental issues. Other hobbies include Flarping, Being an incurable optimist, and wishing he liked himself more.

History: Most Teal-Bloods in today's age tend to find themselves in civil-service positions, and Tavros has always taken this pretty seriously. He's never been sure he's got what it took to serve his fellow trolls, but he's worked hard to be able to offer assistance in whichever realm he was needed. He was drawn more toward clinical-based professions after a couple of episodes watching his high blooded friends lose control of themselves and hurt people because they couldn't handle the emotional imbalance that was so common amongst higher bloods. He chases his dream of a day where he can help his fellow trolls pursue healthy emotional paths, knowing deep down it's his own emotions he should be fixing.

Hive: Tavros lives in a lawnring far from most other trolls, staking claim to a section of land amidst the wilderness, having found it the perfect places to hide from danger and focus on his poetry and other nerdy hobbies. The house isn't very tall but seems to be very wide and vaguely shaped like a barn.

Strife Specibus: PenKind (It's mightier than the sword!)
Fetch Modus: Alphadecimeter - Every object placed in the modus is assigned an adjective containing more than 10 letters by the user, to retrieve the object the user must be able to remember the word. Multiple items can be stored with the same word, but they will all be simultaneously ejected.

Ancestor: The Agitator
An influencial troll that used his knowledge of the troll psyche to gather large crowds of protestors or to create mad mobs in order to make political statements against injustices done to undeserving trolls, regardless of caste.

Quadrants: None filled
<3 -
<3< -
<> -
c3< -
Other relationships: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Indabayou
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]: Tavros Nitram
Blood Color: Teal
Troll Handle: arrivederciToro

Lusus: Tankerbull - an enlarged version of tinkerbulls but with majestic avian wings.

Appearance: Virtually unchanged except for the color of his symbol and footwear to match his blood...

Personality: Tavros is a young troll rather obsessed with poetry, however unlike his brown-blooded other-universe counter-part, it is not slam poetry, but rather more refined works with lots and lots of rhymey whymeys. Tav's poetry tends to be a little too flowery for his friends to enjoy it, but a few may enjoy it immensely. This bleeds over into his personality with his rather poetic language that isn't always entirely needed, which makes him often feel sort of silly. His self-esteem issues are to a lesser extent than his counterpart but still remain, it manifests more in constant questioning of his friends than it does in unsuredness. His biggest dream is to become a Psychobludgeon (Woo made-up jobs!) and aid high bloods with their violent tendencies as a proffessional shoosh-papper, always hating to see good trolls rip apart things they love because of their hemo-induced mental issues. Other hobbies include Flarping, Being an incurable optimist, and wishing he liked himself more.

History: Most Teal-Bloods in today's age tend to find themselves in civil-service positions, and Tavros has always taken this pretty seriously. He's never been sure he's got what it took to serve his fellow trolls, but he's worked hard to be able to offer assistance in whichever realm he was needed. He was drawn more toward clinical-based professions after a couple of episodes watching his high blooded friends lose control of themselves and hurt people because they couldn't handle the emotional imbalance that was so common amongst higher bloods. He chases his dream of a day where he can help his fellow trolls pursue healthy emotional paths, knowing deep down it's his own emotions he should be fixing.

Hive: Tavros lives in a lawnring far from most other trolls, staking claim to a section of land amidst the wilderness, having found it the perfect places to hide from danger and focus on his poetry and other nerdy hobbies. The house isn't very tall but seems to be very wide and vaguely shaped like a barn.

Strife Specibus: PenKind (It's mightier than the sword!)
Fetch Modus: Alphadecimeter - Every object placed in the modus is assigned an adjective containing more than 10 letters by the user, to retrieve the object the user must be able to remember the word. Multiple items can be stored with the same word, but they will all be simultaneously ejected.

Ancestor: The Agitator
An influencial troll that used his knowledge of the troll psyche to gather large crowds of protestors or to create mad mobs in order to make political statements against injustices done to undeserving trolls, regardless of caste.

Quadrants: None filled
<3 -
<3< -
<> -
c3< -
Other relationships: TBD
Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier, but great CS! Accepted!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
What do now ._.

That is a very good question! We are still waiting on people to finish their CSes, but I think as soon as we have half our trolls accepted I'll put up the IC.

In the meantime here's some fun prompts!
1. Your troll's most embarrassing moment?
2. Write a tiny snippet/drabble to share (can feature the others having whichever blood color since they haven't been posted/claimed yet)
3. If they played sgrub, what would their godtier be and why?
4. Headcanon voice for your troll?

2. Featuring yellow Vriska and brown Equius:

There's nothing fun to do and Equius thinks that just because you're close on the hemospectrum he can bother you and bleed all over your part of the block like a chocolate fountain at some swanky planetary gala. Well guess what Mr Sweaty McBrokeback, you're not a lady and you certainly don't want to tango with this hot mess in front of you.

3. If this rp's Vriska went godtier she would be a bard of light. Inviting the destruction through light/knowledge by building up every skill she can learn, and inviting destruction of light by having bad/spotty luck in general.

Last edited:
Light also has to do with knowledge and luck is more easily translated as fortune. Bards and Princes also typically bring destruction of their aspect via their aspect :U

You've just recruited a master classpect theorist.

I don't see Tav's classpect changing in the slightest, his personality is still very similar to his old and Page of Breath still fits him rather strongly :U

Light also has to do with knowledge and luck is more easily translated as fortune. Bards and Princes also typically bring destruction of their aspect via their aspect :U

You've just recruited a master classpect theorist.

Ah, I knew I forgot something! I've been working on this au for almost a year now so some of my notes go missing and I lose some info. But yeah, collection of knowledge in defiance of fortune was supposed to be a part of her bard thing :P

I absolutely LOVE classpect theory, so we will definitely have a bunch to discuss (once I get all my shit in order, that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.