Bloodswap OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fun! I used to run a Classpect thread when Gigapause was still a thing, I use lots of information to come up with my theories.

I have so many classpect blog pages bookmarked it's ridiculous. I actually tried classpecting (is that even a word?) The Avengers once, but I never finished.

I don't belong to that fandom ;-;

Though Hulk is most certainly a Knight of Rage

I thought he'd be more of a prince of rage, what with the whole splintering of Bruce and Hulk. Bruce destroys rage by keeping himself calm and aiding the poor (idk if that was just in the movies tho???) And hulk destroys with/through rage.

Splintering belongs to the Heart aspect not to the Prince class.

And Knights hide their true selves behind a phesod, use their aspect as a weapon, and care deeply about their loved ones even if it doesn't seem as such.

Bruce hides his true nature, Hulk-Mode most definitely uses his rage as a weapon, and in both "modes" he remains somewhat gentle when it comes to those he cares about.

EDIT: Also, Princes are an active class. The method in which Bruce destroys rage is passive in nature. Princes are typically more literal and/or forceful, so he'd have to like... somehow destroy the negative emotions the Rage aspect governs in a more tangible way.

Really? I always took splintering as a prince thing ( although it has been a while and its possible I mixed the two up). Your argument towards Knight is compelling though. I think superheroes often fall under the Knight umbrella because of those traits I guess. I better brush up on my classpect theory if I'm gonna keep up!

Yeah Heart is splintering
The Leijons splintered their hearts in the form of shipping charts, roleplaying, and a few other things. Dirk split off with AR, and other things I'm not gonna go into. For princes to be the splintering thing, there would need to be several different versions of Eridan, there's really only one.

Oh man I forgot Eridan was even a prince (told ya its been a while. A long while)! Bluuuuuh.

Inspiration has struck!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: Indabayou
@Rin Mico OOOOOH I LOVE IT!!! YOU ARE ON A ROLL AND THAT WEAPON TOO GOSH YESSS

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
WAIT @Rin Mico THIS IS GOING FANTASTIC I APPROVE i mean i will of course have to at least try to nitpick it when i've got the time (inda this is not the time for you sassy comments and to say "you've got nothing but time") BUT I LIKE IT

@Mad Magus i don't know if you checked out the rest of the (really not that many) ooc posts but i will nitpick your cs. like right now.

*ugly screeching* nevermind i really enjoyed that and i can't complain because that WAS HONESTLY FANTASTIC AND I LIKED IT A++ WOULD READ AGAIN

I know!!! Once I found that fetch modus (borrowed from tumblr and given its credit) I got this whole idea of Indigo Nepeta being a fisher troll instead of hunting, since her old way of hunting would kinda be seen as a bit lowly and savage for her blood caste. I thought fishing was a bit more sophisticated while still letting her retain that hunting sort of aspect. (And DO NOT get me started with the idea of a cat troll fishing with her big bobcat lusus! it's just too perfect! *w*)

• Love
Reactions: Indabayou
I am loving everything that is going on right now, good talk people! And I can't wait to see what else you do with Nepeta Rin, looks like she's gonna turn out awesome!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rin Mico
WAIT @Rin Mico THIS IS GOING FANTASTIC I APPROVE i mean i will of course have to at least try to nitpick it when i've got the time (inda this is not the time for you sassy comments and to say "you've got nothing but time") BUT I LIKE IT

@Mad Magus i don't know if you checked out the rest of the (really not that many) ooc posts but i will nitpick your cs. like right now.

*ugly screeching* nevermind i really enjoyed that and i can't complain because that WAS HONESTLY FANTASTIC AND I LIKED IT A++ WOULD READ AGAIN
Wait what...
So you liked? ._.

Wait what...
So you liked? ._.
Cephalo has nitpicking priveleges on all CSes since she enjoys it so much, but I think yours just got a perfect score lol.

Is it a good thing she ugly screeched then? :U

Oh yah
WHO WANTS TO WORK ON SHIPPIN WITH TAV B4RPHUH

THERE IS NO NEED TO REFER TO ME IN THE THIRD PERSON AS IF I'M NOT HERE

i only use the ugly screeching action when i'm happy. every other time and it's the disappointed screeching tag or the pterodactyl (I SPELLED THAT RIGHT FIRST TRY YISSS) screeching tag or the I SAW A SPIDER screeching tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.