Blood Thirsty

*This man was only making things much more difficult. She had to think carefully around this man before speaking. She could not let this person control her with such ease. Her eyes looked in his direction as he passed by, but did not follow. He was only using her for his own amusement. It was all just fun and games to him.* "Hm?" *She lifted her head looking up to the ceiling. Had that been...? She waited, listening for the noise to come again. With a shrug she lowered her head. It probably was just one the many drunk men downstairs. Although the sound seemed to have come from above. She shook the thought away looking back to the hunter as he spoke. Again he was toying with her. With flushed cheeks she turned away and responded.* "I promise i won't run. You can get as much rest as you want. I will only go downstairs to get a drink. No where else." *She gave a bow, and made her way towards the door.*

"Be my guest" He nodded once more. Seth thought nothing of it as she walked to the door. He simply made he way to the bed and sat on the edge. There was something bothering him. The sound he shrugged off earlier. He knew full well what it was and what is meant. Why the city? Why only a single one? No pack. It puzzled him. Then he flashed a slight smile. "This'll be fun.."​

*As soon as the door was closed behind her, she let out a long sigh. What was she doing here? In this place? With this man? She waited a moment by the door, as that red color faded off her cheeks. * "Something is wrong with me..." *She mumble, making her way downstairs. Before taking a seat at the bar, she made sure to place her hood over her head. This would help avoid any eye contact with any of these drunks. She started off with one drink herself. With a smile she took a sip. It had been a while since the last time she had any alcohol. She scrunched up her face as the first taste was not very pleasant. *

Nicholai had decided he needed some air, and sat on the roof of the nearby apartment building. He was smoking a cigarette. It wouldn't help him any, with his lungs trying to filter the smoggy city air as well, but it calmed him. He looked at the death stick and frowned in disgust. He hated this brand, but it was all he had, and helped keep him from feeding on poor, innocent strangers. Not that he cared, the innocent ones had sweeter blood. Particularly children. He loved the taste of children's blood, but an adult's blood was like wine. Teenagers blood was too full of hormones. Bleghk. As he drew in another breath of the cigarette, he heard a noise. One he had not heard since he moved from his cabin in the woods. He dismissed it as nothing, but then he heard it again. He knew exactly what it was. "Wolf. What is it about you howl, and what are you doing this far in the city?" he asked the wind, and dropped from his perch on the ledge of the roof, landing on the sidewalk. He brushed the dust off his shoulder and walked away, to the amazement of a passing jogger, to find the werewolf. He was on rather friendly terms with most of the clans and packs, so he might know this one.

*It might not have been the best option to have as many drinks, but somehow one after the other she started to feel relaxed. Now she was just another drunk at the bar. She chuckled looking with eyes half way opened to the bartender.* "Hi..." She whispered, talking to the tender as if he listening. But the tender paid no attention. * "You know.... that man...." *A hiccup escaped as she raised her arm, stretched out as far as possible with her index finger pointing up to the stairs.* "He....he....is going to kill me..." *She spoke the last two words oh so quietly with her hands cupped around her mouth. She chuckled, placing one hand on top of her head, sloppily pulling off her hood.* "It's really hot in here...." *She mumble as her words couldn't be understood anymore. She finished finished what was left in her glass, handing it back to the tender, asking for more. With a sigh she set one elbow on the bar and rested her chin over her palm.* "One...more..."

Ahaka Began his descent down the building. At mid level he broke through a window and panned his ears in search for his prey. He smelled the air and appeared to grin. He made his way to the alcohol filled bar. On his way there screams erupted within rooms seeing him through the peephole. He quickly kicked a door in and feasted upon the inhabitants.

His face covered in blood peeked out the door in search for more. Seeing as the coast is clear he made his way to the bar. At the door he spotted the prey. It was wearing a red hoodie. The designs on the hood confused the wolf. He shook his head and howled with anticipation. He wanted the girl to be afraid. He stretched his arms out to his side revealing his claws. Saliva dripped form his mouth slowly. He walked towards the girl taking his time. He got withing 4 feet and released another howl.

Reactions: XxAcexX
"Hm?" *There was screaming? She paid no attention simply waiting for her next drink, but everyone was running. Everyone was gone. It was that sound. The same from before. She looked around quietly, watching as people rushed by. Was she suppose to do the same? SHe was too drunk at the moment to think straight or even stand. And there it was, another howl? This one though sounded so close. She turned in her seat, realizing she was the only one left at the bar. And sure enough there it was. * "Oh my...." *A wolf? She chuckled slightly, placing both her hands on her cheeks. Was she dreaming? Had she passed out drunk? But something didn't seem right. She remained silent in her seat, looking to the wolf.*

There they were again, two more howls. He sprinted through the streets, faintly picking up the scent of a wolf among the chocking air of the city. Also the blood of a random human. Then several, mixed with alcohol. A bar. He slid through the doorway in time to see the werewolf standing right next to the girl he had been protecting, and blood all over the place, along with some corpses. He grabbed the wolf on the shoulder. "Hey, buddy, she's not for you. You'll get indigestion."

" You've gotta be fucking kidding me! " Seth stood at the bottom of the staircase, shirtless, his pistols leaning out of their holsters and one blade in his right hand. Then he chuckles just abit. "Yuki. You know you attract trouble right? And here I was thinking i could rest." He walked passed everyone and straight up to Nicholai, blatantly ignoring the wold. "Leave. Your not needed." His presence was disturbing. He then turned to Yuki. "Wait upstairs.. I'll be done it seconds." Seth had regaind his killer intent and he was focused more on the man than the beast

* She blinked few times if that would somehow magically make the beast disappear from the room. But it was still there.* "Hm?" *Then there was another familiar voice. It truly made her believe that everything before her was a dream, as the sight of the stranger came into play. It was him. He was alive! Surely now she had taken too many drinks. But was it all just a dream? Then came the hunters voice. She looked silently in his direction. There was a sudden realization at the sight of him. No. This was no dream. With a soft nod she listened to his order. She did not argue but merely stumbled off her chair and staggered over to the end of the staircase *

Nicholai turned to the man. It was the hunter. He sighed. "Why is it that you're so intent on getting rid of me? And why do you want the girl? How come you haven't killed her yet, hunter, or were you going to let the dog do that for you?" he said. He was happy the girl was alive, but he was curious as to how. Didn't he want her dead for some reason?

"Shut your mouth" Seth said with a little edge in his voice. "I'm pretty sure I told you before to mind your goddam business. Stay away from us.." He paused for a moment. " I'm protecting her now so leave!" He didn't know where that had come from but he damn sure wouldn't go back on his initial words in front of this man.

*She stood by the end of the staircase, trying to keep her balance as she looked over to the hunter and the stranger. It was not like she had much choice. She was unable to climb the stairs without tripping at every single step.* "Hm..." *Her eyes focused on the hunter as she listened to his words. Protect her? No. That wasn't right. She really should have not had so many drinks. These delusions were getting out of control.*

Ahaka snarled and thrust his arms at the hunter. He then quickly tackled the man and got him in a headlock. He held him up off his feet and looked at the girl leaving.

"Give yourself up or he dies.."

Ahaka was destined to drink the blood of the ancients it was his destiny. That's why his pack sent him away. This girl is what he needed to be the Alpha of all the packs in the world. To began the rise of the wolves.

*As each minute passed, soon the effects of the alcohol begun to wear off. Now all that was left was nothing but a headache and dizziness. But this was the last of her worries. Her eyes widened as the wolf had made its way towards the hunter. But why? Why was she worried now over the very man who tried to kill her. Why?* "Fine..." *She whispered, stepping off from the staircase.* "I'll go..."

Seth chuckled with the spurs of breath he could gather as his neck was being crushed. He wasn't about to let anyone have her including this wolf. At the moment he had his arms on the wolf's attempting to pull them off, but to no avail. It was his fatigue weakening him. So he began to get frustrated. " I'll go " Yuki said. Seth froze. He was about to lose. " I... W-Won't..." He choked the words out as his arms fell to his side. He was about to lose consciousness. But of course he wouldnt give up so easily. His palms lay of both his pistols now. Seth struggled to choke words out once more. "Dog.." He glanced up at Yuki, his vision fading. "Fuck you!" With a silent grunt he grabbed his guns and flipped each barrel backwards, digging into the beasts kneecaps before firing 8 successive rounds into each one. He didn't know if it would be enough to cripple him but surely enough to stun him. The second the wolf's grip loosened he broke out and immediately turned around to face him. Before it had time to recover he sent a lightning fast kick to its chest sending it into the bar on the other side of the room. Then Seth fell to his knees, gasping for air. "Fuck you... Fuck you.." he mumbled to himself

*What could this creature possibly want with someone of her kind? Only once had she encountered another beast like this, but the memory was quite vague.* "Hmph..." *To her surprise it was the hunter who was struggling at that very moment. Not only had he been careless about his weaponry, now he did not seem all that powerful. Either way she could not restrain the words that came from her mouth.* "Just...Let him go." *But before any response came from the beast, the sudden sound of gunfire was heard. She smirked, watching carefully as the hunter had managed to escape after all. Maybe she could just learn a thing or two from this man.* "Are you alright?" *She said as she walked casually over to the hunter. She kneeled down in front of him, letting out a small chuckle.* "It doesn't feel so great, does it? Are you ok?"

Seth was frozen for a moment, kneeled down. He still gripped both guns as if they were his life line, their barrels smoking into the air. He started to calm down and return to his senses. He felt embarrassed to have looked so weak in front of the girl. Seth glanced up at her as she spoke. "Oh, I've never felt better" He joked in a slightly raspy voice as his throat mellowed out, letting out a little laugh as he heard his own voice. "I'm fine." He lied as he slowly rose to his feet. Truthfully he was starving. He was planning to feed himself and the girl in the morning, not expecting any conflict until the following night. As he stood he looked towards the creature once again. "I'll kill it.. for you"

"If you say so..." *She mumble watching as the hunter stood once more. She remained with her knees to the floor, gazing silently up at him. She could not help but wonder why she was here with this man. After such a first encounter who in their right mind stay close to someone like him. She looked away and with a sigh stood to her feet.* "Hm?" **She walked over to where the wolf lay, looking over at the creature.* "Why kill it? Doesn't seem to be waking up." *She reached out slowly, gently running her fingertips over the beast's fur.*

Ahaka roared as the bullets destroyed his kneecaps. He yelped as the kick sent him to the other side of the bar. He layed on his back gasping for air.
he closed his eyes unconscious. Minutes later he felt fingertips in his fur. He stood quickly and knocked the girl to the side. He appeared to grin as his kneecaps healed. He then sprinted at his attacker and pounced on him. He brought up the man off his feet, he looked him in the eye bearing his teeth. He threw the man against the wall as hard as he could. As the man was in the air Ahaka sprinted over and placed a foot on the hunters chest. He then brought his clawed right hand up preparing to finish his prey.