Blood Thirsty

He sniffed the air, picking up several different scents Two were singled out amongst the others. The girls and the hunters. More scents crept into his nose, toxic and foreign. He tried to keep hold of the two scents, but he was slowly losing them. He wen sprinting in the direction they led, but he was not raised in the city. Too much time in this industrial sector and the air was getting to him. He slowed his pace, he had lost the scent. He had lost the trail of the girl and her captor. He had failed to keep his promise to his dead master. He had failed to keep the girl safe. He had failed. Hanging his head low, he returned to his home.

Seth left her there, and made his way back to the main room, closing the door behind him. He plopped down in the nearest crooked chair and let out a deep breath. What was his next move? What exactly was he doing? He laid back in the chair finally pulling his hood from over his head, his messy hair still covering most of his facial features except his eyes that always seem to shine through. He took off his gear aswell. The blades, pistols, knives, a single flash, and smoke bomb. All of them lay in a neat and oderly pile next to the chair. Although he wouldn't admit it he was tired, sweating, and hadn't rested in days. He looked towards the bedroom door. She was still there, quiet, for now. Now feeling like he had a bit of privacy decided to take of his hoody. He usually never did this unless he was completely alone but figured the girl to be asleep. His body was quite muscular and toned. But the reason he never let anyone see was because it was clad in scars. They were three in peticular to his front, long slashes across his chest as if he were attacked by a rabid animal. The other a huge "x" shaped one that covered his entire back. He dragged himself from the chair and into the bathroom, turning on the running water so that he could soak his hoody. The second the black material it touched, the water turned an unpleasant mixture of brown and red. Dirt and blood, it was always on him. Leaving it there he turned to the faucet and washed his face, not bothering to look up in the mirror. He wasn't a bad looker at all, just hated to be reminded of himself. Water still dripping from his face he sat on the edge of the tub, elbows on his knees, thinking. What's the next move? He had to be gone by the morning when all the drunks and such cleared out. Also, what exactly was he going to do with the girl. He had her now, but it didn't feel right. This isn't the way he wanted her. Killing her was an option and yet it wasn't. He felt like he was going mad.

*She raised her head looking now at the closed door. He just left. It seemed unusual of the hunter. Why would he tell someone to rest after he had gone out of his way to kill. She remained silent, waiting for anything to happen as her eyes scanned the room. At last she stood off the bed, very quietly, one step at a time, and made her way to the door. with great caution she gently Pressed one ear against the door. Nothing, not one sound. But she could sense him just right in the other room. It was not long though before a few noises could be heard and the hunter was... gone? Carefully she opened the door just enough for one of her eyes to be able to see through.* "Hm?" * There was no one there. She crept quietly through the door, making sure to close it behind her. If anything, it would make it seem like she was still inside. Had the hunter gone away? But before she relaxed, a faint noise, that of running water could be heard coming from the bathroom. Was this all just some trick? Was he hiding? She looked over the room, a small smirk across her face as her eyes had focused on the surprise that rested on the floor. She kept an eye out towards the bathroom as she made her way oh so quietly towards the man's weapons. This was perfect. For once this man showed a bit of carelessness. She had to be quick though. Without the proper feeding along with the previous injuries, she was merely at the level of those humans. With as much care possible she kneeled down, focused now on what to take. There was nothing more to it. She would steal only a few of his weapons and leave. Any one of those drunks downstairs was probably a good meal, enough to regain some of her strength. With that done, there was the possibility to set enough distance between herself and the hunter. With that same smirk she started off with one of his pistols and one blade, trying to hide them somewhere beneath her clothing. But at that very instant, her thoughts recalled the man from before. Had the stranger been alright? Was he safe? He had after all saved nearly from her own death.*

Last edited:
He continued to sit on the edge of the tub, which was now full of water. He turned the water off causing the bathroom to go quiet again. It seemed as though the water was cutting off his hearing before because he could've sworn he heard a sound in the other room. Seth remained silent as he listened closer. He didn't hear it anymore. It was a quick noise. Something being moved or dropped maybe. Becoming a little paranoid he decided to check it out. He got to his feet and rand his fingers through his hair once more as he calmly stepped into the other room. In away he was surprised and not so surprised as he laid eyes on the girl. She was definetly hiding something under her clothes and instinctively glanced at the floor. Both a blade and gun were absent from the pile. Dumb move on his part. He eyes slowly returned to the girls face. She seemed worried, which was normal for someone in her situation. "Were you going to ask before you decided to take my things?" He said abit smugly. "How's about you put them back and head back to bed eh?"

*Before she could take anymore of his belongings, she sat quietly, simply looking down. Something was not right. It was quiet. That was it! It was quiet! The water had stopped running from the bathroom. And sure enough the hunter was there. She let out a small sigh, as she looked up to the man. She had not been quick enough. IT seemed her thoughts always distracted her in the most crucial times.* "I'm sorry..." *She mumbled softly, taking out his blade and pistol hidden within her clothing. She placed them back in their proper place and stood up slowly. Knowing this man she waited for some type of punishment, something painful, surely this man was not going to let her off easy. At this point her body gave a slight shiver. But he did nothing. She took her gaze away from, listening as he only spoke. Not a single gunshot, punch, nothing. Had he only been restraining, since they were in a public place? This man, this hunter was going to drive her insane. HE only spoke. His behavior was nothing compared to before. In this situation she now felt like a child being taught not to touch things that did not belong to her.*"Sorry..." *She could not say anything but that one word.*

Seth sighed. He wouldn't catch an ounce of sleep this way. A thought came to his head once more. What exactly was he doing with her? Where had his anger and rage gone? Maybe he just hated to see her in the clutches of the protector. Why? Either way he would play this game of keep away until he found his own answers. He ran his fingers through his hair again, making sure it hung low enough that his face didn't show. Sorry... She kept saying sorry. Somehow it made he feel like shit. Seth slowly approached her. He never realized how much shorter she was than him. It was interesting. At this height his dark shoulder length hair rested awkwardly on her head. He didn't notice that. "Your name.." He said in a soft whisper. "I don't know it."

*Ugh. She could not think properly anymore, it was so frustrating. This man had not done a single thing. But wasn't that better for her well being? Of course it was. Then why was she questioning it. Ah! She remained calmed, but in the back of her head she could feel that slight pain. Was he planning on torturing, or make her suffer? Out of every other non human being out there, it was her who had to be caught by the hunter. She took a quick glance at the hunter, before her eyes instantly rushed back to look at the floor. He was walking towards her now. Was he angry now? Then a sudden thump came from her heart. She was nervous, scared, angry, confused. Just a big knot of feelings. Her name? What? She kept her head lowered not wanting to make any eye contact as she responded in a low voice.* "Y-yuki...."

"Yuki.." He repeated calmly. He brushed his palm passed the scar on his chest. She was nervous and stuttering. Was she always like that? Or was the situation getting to her. Suddenly an impulse shot through him. The need to touch her. He resisted. It sickened him that the thought went through his head. She was supposed to be prey, nothing more. After a few moments of awkward silenced he had calmed down once more. " So here's the problem. I haven't rested in days and im sure the second I close my eyes you'll either try to kill me or run. What do you think I should do about that?" He asked thinking it would be interesting to puzzle her some more.

*He was only standing there. Still he did nothing to her. Was she suppose to go back to the bedroom? How could a man who nearly killed her, act so casually? At least for now, maybe, just maybe, she would be able to be more at ease without having to worry about bullets or knives. But the thought seemed so unreal as the first encounter with this man was very unpleasant. There it went, another thump. Slowly she lifted one hand, resting her palm across her chest. Was she hungry or maybe sick? For now those thoughts were set aside as the man spoke once more. What? He was asking her what he should do? This question just made many more things so complicated, but never the less, she answered.* "I won't kill you... but if i do run, what will you do then?"

Her answer was straight forward and somewhat surprising. She said she wouldn't try to kill him. That struck him as odd seeing as he tried to do the same to her not to long ago. He smirked. One of those confident smirks he always seemed to have. " If you run. I'll find you again. You'd be right back where you started." Gently he laid his palm on her head, enjoying the feel of her hair. "But tell me. Where would you run to? Do you have somewhere to go back to? Or.. Would you run back to him? Your savior.." For some reason the thought of that sickened him to the core. Toying with that idea could bring back the anger he'd recently lost.

*This man... He seemed quite confident that he would find her. It would be like running through a maze and every time making the wrong turn back to this man. Did she even have the slightest chance of escaping? Hm? Her eyes widened but never looked up to him as the man rested his hand at the top of her head. Was he going to do something now? Did the fact of her running away anger him? Yet again he did nothing but speak. The hunter was right. She had no one. No home. Nothing. Her savior? The stranger. A soft smile came across her face. She was grateful to him. Never had anyone treated her in such a way, especially not help her in her most time of need. But that was it. He had not come back. With that thought the smile faded.* "No..." *That was all she said.*

That was all he needed to hear. He didn't know how much truth lie in her words. Maybe he was to exhausted to pry. "Hmm. Okay then." He muttered as he turned away from her and headed back towards the bathroom. He came back out with his drenched hoody and carelessly dropped it on the floor with the assumption it'd dry by morning. Seth gave her a simple nod without facing her. "As I said before I'm tired and im sure if you decide to stay you would rather the matress in the other room. So I'll take the chair" He said as he plopped down in it. " If your still here in the morning I'll make sure your well fed.." Seth leaned back in the chair, preparing to close his eyes.

Nicholai sat in his apartment and thought about the situation. He had failed. She was most likely dead, and the hunter was still out there. What if she was alive? No, impossible. He would have killed her. Why didn't he just kill her in the street then, along with him? Why was he not dead, as well? Maybe he enjoyed the thrill of this game of cat and mouse. He pondered this among other things as he sat in his apartment. He would go hungry for another week, as punishment.

*After what seemed like the conversation had ended she lifted her head, watching him now as he walked away for a moment. Was she really planning on staying here? But the hunter had made it so clear to her now. She had nothing. IT had always been like this. She assumed that most of her kind did the same, just live off on their own. The few she had met made it seem that way. Hm? She looked over as the sudden movement as the mans clothing fell. Acting on instinct, she walked over and picked up his hoody, extending the piece of clothing on one of the available chairs. What was she doing? Quickly she pulled her hands away and took a few steps back. Once more, she did not dare look over to the hunter as she responded.* "It's fine... you can have the bedroom. I don't think i'll be able to sleep."

Seth, perched in his chair, couldn't help but chuckle as she picked up his hoody. As if she suddenly caught herself she put distance between herself and it. Yuki reminded him of a kitten, afraid of its own reflection. He knew that feeling in the literal since. She wasn't going to sleep? "Try" l you haven't asked. "Surely your tired. And I can tell you haven't had your fill of blood yet. Meaning your probably feeling abit weak. Do you need me to tuck you in and lay with you?" He said with a slight smirk. Figuring a comment like that would get a reaction out of her.

• Thank You
Reactions: chungkee_pandita
*And again the hunter was correct. After the whole incident, not just her strength but her entire body had been completely weak and feable. But for some reason she still was unanle to sleep. In the back of her mind there still lingered that bit of fear towards this man. How would she know he wouldn't just kill her in her sleep. But before she could say anything her eyes shot wide open as she listened to the man's comment. Had she heard correctly? She turned quietly to face him only to make sure if those words had truly been said. At the sight of his smirk, her cheeks instantly turned red. She tried to speak, but nothing came out. *

That definetly caught her attention. She didn't reply but instead blushed in complete silence. "Should I take your silence a yes?" He continued. "I'm sure there's enough space for both of us sweetie." Seth admittedly enjoyed seeing her flustered but there was abit of seriousness in his words.

*There it went. Another thump. She placed her hand across her chests once more, quickly turning her gaze away from him. What was he doing? Was he now suddenly in a comical mood. Did he enjoy teasing her now? He was obviously just saying things for his own entertainment. Again she did not know how to react. Evry mood angry, nervous, confused, came all at once. At last she managed to open her mouth but no words seemed to come out. Nothing. All she did was give a soft nod. But wait, that wasnt correct. Quickly she switched from a nod to a sudden shake. She had no clue as to what she was doing anymore.*

Last edited:
index.jpg
Ahaka trembled in the dark alley with anticipation. It was the teenage wolf's first city hunt. His senses were racing in the busy city. He lurked all the way to the industrial part of the city and set out for the butcher shop. On his way there he smelled a man out for a jog. Ahaka climbed the nearest building and prepared to pounce on the man. The man was directly below Ahaka leaped and tackled the fellow. He bit the man's leg and started to shake his head. The man screamed loudly. Ahaka ripped out his prey's throat and continued to eat. His prey however appeared to be a runt. Only weighing 160 pounds it was an appetizer for the young wolf.

He stood his full eight of 7'6 and began to fan his ears in search for prey. He picked up sirens and quickly fled. He howled so loud all the birds in the are flocked away. On his way home he was distracted by an old stench he never smelled before. He grew curious scaled the building that held the scent. He layed on the roof and awaited moment. Meanwhile at the old crime scene several chopppers flew overhead and a dozen officers blocked off the road.

He howled again with impatience.

Seth smiled. "Okay then." He stretched and got up from his seat. Letting out a quiet yawn as he did so. He casually walked passed her and into the bedroom wondering why she had even agreed and just how this would play out. Just as he got to the room he froze hearing a multitude of noises in the distance and a very familiar smell. One he had encountered once before. It wasn't hos problem as of now so he shrugged it off. "Whenever your ready, sweetie" He said as he nodded towards the girl, now leaning on the frame of the door.