Blood Thirsty

*With a sigh and no more struggle, she fell silent. All she did was look to her surroundings, trying to familiarize her self with anything nearby. But nothing, all this was new to her. She had not yet traveled to these places. She allowed to self to rest over the strangers back, closing her eyes for only part of the trip. She did not necessarily need any sleep, but after all that had occurred today, it seemed just perfect.* "Hm?" *Her eyes opened and head lifted at the man's movements when he climbed the stairs. * "Where are we?" *Why was she even here? Never had she spent any time with anyone, other than the few minutes spent with her victims. Why was she with this stranger now?*

He brings her inside of a building and lays her down on the couch. "Hm. Pretty bad shape. We'll have to do with a quick fix. We're at the apartment that used to belong to an enemy of mine. Pureblood, like us. Killed him. Now, I'm going to fix you up, give you some blood to drink. Not my own, of course. Once you've rejuvenated enough, I'm going to have to harvest some of your blood, and some of my own. If going to use it for a distraction, get that hunter of our tail. Now hold still." He began to tend to her wounds, bandaging them, sowing her back up, every now and again giving her large cups of blood for her to drink.

Feeling slightly rejuvenated Seth slowly followed the trail the pair left earlier. He actually walked. Not wanting to come upon them to soon. Night would fall not to long from now. The perfect opportunity for him to strike. He could still smell her blood. It made him both nauseous and famished. Maybe he should've taken more from the little half breed back there. But then she would've died. Not that he cared if she died it was just that she wasn't a threat in any way. After tasting her blood he could always find her again if necessary. As he walked his ripped jeans constantly got caught up in bush, what an annoyance. Seth simply whistled and ominous tune as he strolled along.

"Hm?" **She sat up slightly as the stranger had now set on a couch. A pureblood? This nice home had previously belong to another of their kind, but why would this man kill him? She did not dare ask but only continued to listen. Only to be reminded of the hunter. She looked over at every wound starting with the scratch on her leg, one shot on her right fore arm, while the other was place right by her left shoulder. All but one had been made by the hunter. The last was the one created on her right thigh by the man in front of her. She flinched slightly as he tended to her wounds. She took in all the blood her had given, licking off every bit that had remained on her lips. Where did this man get all this blood from? Another question she did not dare ask.*

He finished tying off her wounds, and walked into another room. He came out holding a dog. Black Labrador. "Feel better? Alright, Now we need to mask our scents, and the dogs. Then I need some of your blood. Think you have enough in your veins? We have to coat this dog in our blood, he'll be tracking us by smell. He set the dog down on the floor and pulled some kind of spray out from a cabinet. "Close your eyes. Otherwise this will sting like a bitch." He sprayed her with the scent mask, then himself and the dog. "Feel you have enough blood in you to give some? We're going to coat the dog in our blood, send it off, head the other way. Hopefully the hunter will follow the dog." He pulled out one of his daggers, and pulled up a bucket. He cut his left wrist, and drained a decent amount of blood into it. He bandaged up the woud and looked at her. "You ready?"

*She looked over to the covered areas, letting out a small sigh as the stranger stepped away for a moment. She was not one to ask for help and all of this only made her feel like a child who could't nurture herself. She brought her knees up to her chest, resting her chin right between them. Al though her strength may not be at her fullest she could not ignore that fact that she felt slightly better and her wounds had now slowly begun to heal. Her attention was brought back to the stranger as he walked back into the room with... a dog? She was aware of the plan, but how did he manage to.... Why bother... This man was full of surprises.* "Oh..." *She closed her eyes as she was told and slowly opened one at a time after the mist was gone. With a soft nod she responded, extending out her arm.* "..." *Never in her right mind had she imagine doing such a thing, but with the hunter on their trail, he was surely kill her. Yet something... something was off. The hunter had the chance.*

He wiped the blade across his tongue, clearing away his blood. He slit the girls wrist, pouring her blood into the bucket. He bandaged her wrist and licked the blood off the blade again. Her blood was... sweet... and he was so thirsty... As he shook himself back to the mission at hand, he dipped both hands into the bucket of blood, and began to rub it all over the dog. He then poured it over the dog, washed the blood off of his hands and re-sprayed himself and her. "Can you walk?" he asked. It would have been no problem carrying her, she was rather light.

*She winced as the blade slowly ripped at her skin. She watched silently as her blood dripped from her arm. The stench of her own blood mixed with his filled the room. Even after what the stranger had given her, her thirst was still not quite satisfied. It was enough to keep her at ease but once her hunger developed even further, things would become complicated. She needed to feed. Her eyes were focus on the dog before her. All that crossed her mind was 'poor animal'. She turned away as the sight of the dog drenched in blood sickened her.* "Yes I can walk..." * She responde but kept her stare at another direction. *

By the scent of the pair Seth could tell they had stopped moving. Predictable.. The male, Nicholi, was much too overprotective towards the girl. He had figured they would bunker down somewhere while she was patched up. Still, he wasn't in any hurry to get to them. Seth was actually enjoying this little walk. It was quite calming. Then a thought started to irritate him. Back in the forest he could've killed the girl. A twitch of his index finger would've done the trick, that's all it took. But he couldn't. Why? She was getting to him somehow. Deep in the back of his mind there was a clear reason as to why he hesitated. But he couldn't reach it.

He looked up, and saw her expression of disgust. "A necessary evil. Get outa here!" He yelled at the dog, slapping it on the butt. The dog yipped and bolted out the door, down the stairs, and through the street, in a path that would carry the scent of their blood from the apartment to a farm house, just outside the city. He looked back over at the girl. "My name is Nicholai. Nicholai Tepes. Now, can you walk, or must I carry you?" he asked. There was a sense of urgency in his voice.

"No, it's fine. I can walk on my own. " *She rose to her feet stumbling only a little as she was accustomed to her balance once again.* "Honestly, I am very thankful for everything. Especially for the first aid." * Her shoulders lifted into a shrug, looking down at what had become of her. * " But I really should go. I just want to be alone. " *She was unsure of what to say or how to express her feelings. She had no experience with conversations. She had always been used to being on her own.*

Nicholai laughed. "Not without me. You're a pureblood. I keep purebloods safe from harm. I promised my... an old friend of mine I would. That hunter, Seth, he's good. Now, we have to go, or he'll catch up to us. C'mon." He grabbed her arm and led her out of the apartment, down a different street. Now they might have a chance to get away. To get to his home.

• Thank You
Reactions: chungkee_pandita
" But really I am fi..." *Before she could even finish her sentence, the man had already taken a hold of her, leading her out of the building. Could the Hunter have been so quick as to possibly reach them at anystop they made. At one point along their walk she looked over her shoulder, for some strange reason she had that feeling that some one was behind her. No one was within sight, she turned her attention back to the man and continued on.*

Seth would arrive at the height of the scent. He was now in the city. On the roof of a seemingly abandoned apartment. It was night now and the cold breeze felt pleasant from this height. He took a whiff of the air once more. He caught the scent once more but something was terribly off about. There was much more blood now and it was moving at a pace faster than the average human but much slower than the average vampire. Knowing how perceptive Nicholai was he probably did something. He shrugged once more before darting off towards the scent which he caught up to in no time. "A dog.. A fucking dog" Seth just had to laugh. He caught it and wasted no time in snapping the neck. This caught someones attention. A human boy saw this and attempted to run. Of course not very far. Seth saw this as an opportunity to feed, regain his strength. So he did drain the boy. Something he hadn't done in awhile. He felt both refreshed and disgusted with himself. He also felt a hint of anger towards the pair for making him resort to such barbaric acts. Wiping the blood from his mouth he returned roof of the apartment the scent originated from. He came in from the window figuring the front door to be booby trapped. He decided to search the place. " Here we go.. " He said as he entered the living room. There was a single bucket in the middle of the floor. He picked it up and took a whiff. it definetly contained blood from both of them. "Slipped up eh?" New scent, new trail. Seth smirked as he strolled out of the apartment

*Her eyes were now focused on the man in front of her, as she slowly slipped her arm away from his grip. She was still unable to understand why this particular being was helping her. In all her times meeting with those of her kind, none acted like this man. They had always been killing each other off, never was their a conversation, traveling in groups, and especially no help. Everyone was just left to fight or die on their own. Very much like the hunter. With the hunter brought back to mind, she looked over her shoulder, looking for any signs of unusual movement. There was nothing. The man's plan might have just worked, but that didn't seem to comfort her. Out of all others roaming, why where they the ones being hunted?*

Following the trail he stumbled upon a general store. He entered and browsed their stock in weaponry. He decided to purchase a few items including, a full restock in pistol ammunition, two hidden daggers that he would keep buried in his hoody, a smokebomb, and 2 flashbangs. He then continued the trail, sprinting now.

It certainly took awhile but he eventually caught up. Seth sat perched on a nearby rooftop watching the pair. "Now" he whispered. He precisely threw a flashbang directly in between the pair, causing a huge eruption of light and stunning them both. Seth silently hopped down from his hiding spot and approached Nicholai. "I'll be back for you after I've drained every ounce of blood from the one you've been trying to protect." With that he grabbed Nicholai by the jaw and rammed his skull into the concrete below with just enough force to knock him out. He then turned his attention to the girl. "You'll be able to see in a few minutes sweetie!" He said with a sly grin as he quickly closed the distance between the two and delivered a quick knee to her stomach, sending her to the ground. " Come on babe, the nights still young! Don't fall asleep on me. " He wasn't himself when he spoke. She literally drove him mad. Seth shrugged as he lifted her onto his back and began to walk away. He stopped a second later to look at Nicholai's unconscious body. "For all the trouble you put me through.." With his free hand he pulled out a silver pistol and put a round in his kneecap. "That should sting like a bitch when you get up"

Nicholai was running down the street, his mind racing, when a familiar scent reached his nose. Is that...? BANG! There was a flash of light, a loud pop, followed by what may have been a voice, then a hand on his jaw and his head hitting the concrete. He woke an hour or so later, and his knee hurt. As time passed, the pain grew worse and he realized he had been shot. "Ah, fuck, that hurts!" he says, examining the wound. He dug the bullet out, and bandaged it with a sleeve he tore off of his inner shirt. He looked around, the girl was gone. "Seth. Clever little bastard, using a flashbang like that." He got up, and sniffed the air. He could smell the distinct scents of Seth, the girl, agony and fear. He also felt a heartbeat. Then another, and another. Three people had gathered around him, checking to see if he was alright. They were all human. He smirked, his pupils narrowing into slits. He pulled out his daggers and simply killed two, grabbing the other one and draining him. "Much better."

*Everything had worked. It had been quite some time now, as they continued there run. Nothing had troubled them, but it seemed she had just thought a bit to quickly. There it was! A loud burst followed by bright flash of light. And at that moment everything had just faded from her sight. There was nothing but whiteness. Her head turned in every direction frantically unable to see or hear the man.* "A-are you ok?" * No one responded, but there was a muffled voice. A very familiar voice. The one voice she did not want to listen to at this moment. Even her listening senses had been affected slightly, but her balanced remained. She stood silent slowly extending one hand in front and the other behind her, trying to get a feel of anything close by. With a gasp, she quickly took a step back as the hunters voice could be heard directly in front of her. Still she said nothing and simply fell to her knees at the sudden pain in her stomach. She could not respond. She could not think of anything to say. She gasped for air, listening to him just mock her. This hunter was not going to stop until he had finished her off. She closed her eyes, prepared for any gunshot, stabbing, anything.* "Hm?" *But there was nothing, in an instant she was over someone back again. Yet it did not feel like before, it did not feel like the man. She blinked a few times trying to focus her eyes while her hands touched over the stranger, feeling for anything familiar.*

Last edited:
Seth was moving quite quickly. Putting some distance between her and the protector for the moment. He couldn't help but flinch when her hands brushed his feathery like hair. He almost forgot she was there because of how light she was. He yanked his hood down further so it wouldn't bother him. A short time later, he stopped in front of a shifty old inn. Before he entered a strong wind blew by, causing the girl's hair to dance in his face for a moment. Seth seemed abit shaken as he took in the aroma. He was quiet as he entered the place. The first thing to be seen was an open bar surrounded by musty old men in rags and whores smelling of whiskey. "Ugh.." he muttered as the rotten smells filled his nose. But that's just what he wanted, a place with a strong smelling atmosphere. As he walked through the crowd on the way to the inn keepers desk the people seemed to clear out for him. Seth had a certain demeanor that would make you wary of him. "A room, at the top" He demanded. "U-Um I'm sorry sir but all of the rooms up top are filled" The keeper mumbled. "Well empty one or I will" He said as he brushed the girls leg back lightly, reaching in his hoody to grab a wad of cash that he immediately slammed on the table" It was money he stole from a multitude of victims in the past. "Upstairs, third door on the right" The keeper spoke as he made a call to that exact room, expression his apologies that the room had to be vacated." Seth then made his way to the rickety old staircase and up to his room, moving quickly passed the hallway. He didn't bother to take the key on purpose. Instead he broke the handle and entered slowly. Locks with interfere with the plan. He closed the door as much as he could behind him and flipped the light switch. An old room, there wasn't much to it at all. There was a bathroom filled with bare necessities and a living room with a few chairs tossed around, a bed through the door on the left. That's where he set her down, on that worn matress. He struggled not to look at her and said. "Rest while I get ready."

*She quickly ceased her hands, knowing all too well that this was not the man but the hunter himself. With a sigh, she simply rested her hands on the hunters shoulder's, trying to keep herself steady. By this point her eyes had cleared up and simply turned away, trying to focus at anything else but him. Where was this man going now? Why had he not just shot her right there and then? Was he waiting for her to try an escape? Nothing made any sense. Even though she had a slight fear of this man, she did not struggle.* "Hm?" *He had stopped. She lifted her head, glancing over at the hunter and back at the inn? Everything only continued to fluster her. What business could this man possibly have here? They were actually walking in! She rapidly lowered her head, feeling quite uncomfortable as the man had not bothered to set her down. She kept her eyes focused on the back of the hunters hair, trying to keep herself from making any eye contact. It did look rather unusual for a man to just walk into an inn with a girl carried on his back. It was not something you would see often.* "Hm..." *Her eyes looked down over as the man had moved her leg. How had this man manage to have such an amount of money? Her eyes quickly returned to face the hunters hair, listening as the keeper managed to give him a room. Obviously he had no trouble getting what he wanted. She gently gripped onto his shoulders as they now made their way up the stairs an into the room that had been vacant for him. At last she was off on her own, sitting on a bed. She lowered her head, taking a quick look at the hunter from the corner of her eyes. Rest? What did he mean by rest? Ready for what? Was he planning to kill her in this very room? Maybe now there was some way of leaving.*