Blind Hearted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Patrick's milky eyes widened at the feel of her pressed against him. For a moment, he thought she was trying to do something else, at which he reacted to on a whim. A hand reached out to grab her, though he had no idea what it was his hand wrapped around. All he knew was that it was a firm amount of flesh... 'Oh Gods! Patrick's hand snapped back, burying itself under one of his thighs while scarlet painted over his cheeks.

When she asked about the storybook titles, he cleared his throat and searched his memories. To his knowledge, they weren't anything like the tales told on Earth. Where he came from, English was a common language, however certain things were labeled differently. Their stories were a lot more fantastical, too and not all of them had happy endings. Patrick could remember that the lessons and morals were very solid.

"I, uh..." Patrick didn't know how to answer her question. He was supposed to keep who and what he was a secret! "It is indeed foreign, but not German. I'll tell you about it someday. Let's hear some fairytales! It'll be a fun blast from the past for me."

He made a sheepish smile, listening closely and respectfully.

A small blush painted her cheeks as she caught the look on hid face. She hadn't thought much of the touch, thinking that he was only trying to help her back up, but that blush told her otherwise. She wasn't mad though, he really couldn't help it if he could't see where his hands were going. She cleared her throat lightly as she wigggled a bit in her seat, getting officially comfortable.

"Alright, let's see...Once upon a time in the land of Ganfrot, deep in the valley of Serna, was a kingdom built high with towers of stone..."

It continued on like this as she read aloud to him, finding the story to be more interesting than she had thought it would be. She spoke in a clear and calm tone, taking it slow so she did not miss a word. It was rather nice to be sitting with someone and reading aloud, it made it all the more fun and entertaining to her.

Patrick listened to her reading voice carefully and respectfully. Although this was a book of fairytales, it was nice to revisit a memory of his childhood. This book was in the family for more years than he could remember. It was his Mother's before his, so he wondered if someone else owned it before she did!

"I've always loved that story," he admitted, when she finished reading. For a little while there, he felt like a child all over again. It brought back questions, like what did his mother look like? Was she beautiful? Did she always smile? Those some questions applied to Rebecca. Since he didn't know what colours looked like or... Anything, really, there was no way of painting such a picture.

"Thank you for reading to me."

Rebecca smiled when she finished reading the story, having enjoyed it very much. She had never heard of it at all but it certainly kept her on her feet the whole time. She looked to Patrick when he spoke and smiled a little more.

"I can see what you love it, its a really good story." She said as she started to flip over the pages again, just curious to see what else was in the book.

She shrugged her shoulders a bit when he thanked her, not really minding what she did for him. It was rather fun and it was rare to find people who would just let her go on and read to them.

"It was no problem...I had a lot of fun doing it."

Patrick was relieved to hear that she enjoyed the fairytale. Some people probably would have preferred to banish that book from existence. "Do you mind leaving it on the couch? I'll get it sent to my brother tomorrow," he asked her kindly. A mental note was made to summon a courier that could deliver the book for him.

Now that they were, yet again, lacking something to do, he fumbled with the possibilities. Before he hurt his head coming up with ideas, he asked, "Are you sleepy yet?"

He was getting there, but it was still early for him to slumber. Having Rebecca here still had him excited; he didn't want to sleep. What he would give to just kiss her again... Patrick made enough dorky mistakes, though. He didn't want to accidentally kiss... Something else. For her sake.

"Not really, I'm actually rather awake right now..." She said softly as she set the book down on the couch next to her.

There was no way she could be sleepy, not with Patrick around her. He had her heart beating faster than it should and there was always a change that he might accidently brush into her or might even kiss her again. The idea alone made her blush deeply. She would love to be able to kiss again, feel their lips connecting, but she was far to embarrassed to ask him such a thing. She leaned into him a bit as she tried to think of something for them to do or for her to say, but there wasn't much coming to her. She eventually sighed and just rested her head on his shoulder.

"I have no idea what to do now...I'm far to awake to atempt sleeping, and I'm not really up for moives anymore. You must think I'm boring..." She said softly.

That sigh, followed by those words, made Patrick frown. Now that her head was at his shoulder, he could feel his way around her more easily. His own head fell to the side, resting atop of her skull. From there, he got a deep inhale of her shampoo scent. This was dedicated to memory; he'd always be able to recognize her.

"Rebecca, don't say things like that," he told her in a pleading voice. "You're plenty fun. More fun than a silly blind man, that's for sure."

Patrick wrapped an arm around her, tugging her lithe form onto his lap. "You have many qualities that others don't. And I don't need my eyes to know that you're beautiful."

Rebecca couldn't help but smile at those words, especially when patrick said them. They were so much more uplifting to her than anything else. And with his head resting on top of hers it just made it all the more comforting. However, she couldn't help the small squeek that slipped out of her mouth when he pulled her into him lap, her face going red as she sat there. As he continued to speak her face only got darker from his compliments, a small smile slipping onto her lips as she looked up at him.

"Thank you, Patrick. No one has ever said that before." She said with a smile and happy tone. She then put her hands on either side of his face and placed a small peck on his lips before pulling back. "Also, you are not boring, you've actually made my life a lot more interesting." She giggled a bit, remembering how they met in teh first place.

Even though he was blushing from her holding his face and lightly kissing him, he had a dumbfounded look. It surprised him that no one would compliment her like he just did! Patrick felt sad for her... The only person to even call her beautiful was a blind man. There was no doubt that her parents called her that, but it was a different case. If no one ever did or was going to, he certainly would.

"I do?" he asked sheepishly. "Well. That's good." He could see how he made life more interesting. If not that, it was definitely more challenging. Patrick tried to be independent, yet there were many things he couldn't do on his own.

A curious hand was getting tangled with her hair, getting more of a feel for how it must have looked. The length was short and her hair was curly, from what he remembered to be the definition of curls.

Rebecca smiled at the feel of his hand in her hair, it was rather comforting. She leaned into his chest gently and just sat there in his lap, letting him run his fingers through her curls as she spoke.

"Yep, My life was very dull until you came along. All I did was go to school and then com back home, all my other friends are going to out of state colleges so I don't have anyone to hang out with when classes are over."

She sat there quietly after that, just enjoying the closeness and comfort of his touch. She listened to his breathing for a bit as she let her mind wander once again in thought. She tugged on the shirt she wore absentmindedly as she thought about what she would do tomorrow and what they had done today. She was very glad that she met Patrick now, and couldn't wait to get to know more about him. On hand started to trance over the fingers of his free one, taking in the look and feel of them as she contently stayed in place.

"I'm glad you're going to college. It doesn't matter where or what one, in my opinion. Simply wanting to get an education shows dedication," he mused, hoping that would help. Some people got down on themselves for attending a local community college instead of going to a university or ivy league. Had she not stuck around, he never would have met her or learned where places were so quickly. He wouldn't even have a girl in his lap, either! Patrick was certain he'd be alone the rest of his life; she proved him wrong.

Although he couldn't see, he still looked in the direction of his hand as she caressed the skin of it. It made his heart beat faster, his lips twitching into an apologetic smile whether or not she could see it. Rebecca was laying on his chest so peacefully. He hoped his rapid pulse wasn't interrupting any of that.

The hand in her hair began to wander, petting along her spine with his fingers splayed out. His movement was slow, out of fear he might do something stupid again. Patrick wanted to give his affections to her, but only as much as she desired. "Yes... Most definitely beautiful. Every inch of you," he whispered.

Her smile grew as he spoke to her about college, telling her the words that many people did not. She worked hard in school and her education, she may not have a job at the time but she did work at a golf course during the summer so it wasn't like she was lazy like many other students who went to the same school as her. She always did her best, in anything and everything.

She could hear his heart beating faster as she ran her fingers over his and she couldn't help but get a swell of confidence when she heard it. Any woman would feel better about themselves if they learned they made a mans heart race...or at least that was what her mother always said. She started to trail her finger up his arm curiously, seeing if his heart would beat faster or if he'd do something else.

Rebecca caught his whisper and a blush quick consumed her cheeks, her own heart beat increasing in pace. As his fingers moved along her spine a small shiver moved through her, making her press into his chest more. She wanted to feel his hands more, his touch make her relaxed but excited at the same time, it was honestly something she had never felt before.

The touch of a woman was still a new, curious thing for Patrick. Some women in the past would love on him, but out of pity more than anything else. Like the lonely guy he was, he absorbed every bit of it as he could. There was no sense in rejecting a woman who was willing to make him feel wanted, even if for a night. This girl was different, though. She enjoyed his company and actually wanted to spend time with him, even if that meant helping with chores.

Patrick gently bit his lower lip when she pushed into him more forcefully. Without his sight, it was difficult to know what her intentions were. This left him anxious, even a little excited. Some of the best things in life were surprises.

With a quiet sigh, he laid his head back and stroked her back with more strength. They were getting adventurous, though. A hand rested on either of her hips, making sensual motions. Patrick already knew she was attractive, but getting a feel for her figure was making him lose his self. Like any regular man, he had weaknesses.

Rebecca was entering a zone that she had never been in before, touching a member of the opposite sex. She knew for a fact that many of her friends had gone father than this long before they ever left highschool, and for a moment she questioned why she waited so long herself. Maybe it was because most of the guys where only after a quick fling or that she was just to shy to have the guts to go as far as this. Whatever reason it may be she was sort of glad that she held out until now.

Patrick was nicer than most guys, and certainly made her feel better about herself. On top of that he was glad to spend time with her and let her drag him around from place to place, there weren't many guys who would tolerate that for very long.

Her blush deepened as she felt his hands on her hips, the touch sending more shivers over her body. Her one hand that hand been curiously touching turned into two as one slipped up to run through his hair and the other wrapped around his waist, tentively running over his spine. A plesant sigh passed her lips and the moment of closeness continued, both of then touching and and feeling each other.

Patrick had a shy smile on his face as she combed through his hair and embraced him. This was a new sensation for him, so he relished it in every way possible. There was no way of predicting what she'd do next, therefore he kept still to not make any mistakes. Ruining this moment would be highly regretted!

He heard her sigh, which sounded like content more than anything else. It was relaxing. Patrick sometimes worried his lap might not be comfortable or his body might not be the finest to explore. Comparing himself to other men was impossible with his disability. Therefore, he had no idea what sexy looked like, or even handsome! From what his family and friends told him, he looked decent. At the very least, he took good care of himself.

Rebecca continued to hold onto him gently as his hands continued to rub her gently, comforting her as she leaned against him. It was so nice to just sit there with him, exploring each other shyly, trying to to make the other feel awkward. As the moment continued she got a little more confident with herself and moved in closer, nuzzling her head into his neck gently as her hold on him tightened a bit.

It was so strange in her mind, to think that a guy would be sitting with her like this and holding her sort of just blew her away. He was attractive and sweet and that just made the moment all the more wonderful in her eyes. She looked up at his face and smile a bit as she noticed the shy smile on his lips, it was so cute that she almost giggled at it, but she held back not wanting to ruin the comfortable silence. Rebecca looked at his face quietly for a little longer before she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips, wanting to feel them touch hers once again like they had earlier that night.

The softest, quietest chuckle rumbled in his throat when she nuzzled into his neck. That sensitive part of his body was more ticklish than he thought! If not that, it was the new feeling of someone rubbing against it. Whatever the case, he liked it. It was affectionate and harmless.

After some more silence and lack of motion, Patrick felt her lips connect with his. It made his heart pound with excitement, as well as surprise. A strong embrace formed around her as he kissed her back, even turning his head to deepen it. Feeling the softness of her lips against his own, which he found to be quite dry, was a magical sensation. A woman was so much more fragile and soft, whilst he as a man was so sturdy and rough. He wasn't at all too muscular like lots of girls looked for. It relieved him to know that Rebecca didn't care too much for that physique.

Rebecca returned the strong embrace with one of her own, her arms clinging to him tightly as she kissed him back with a little more fever. She loved the feel of his lips, they were a bit dry but they also had a smooth quality to them that just made her want to keep their lips locked for longer. She felt so safe in Patrick's arms, even if he wasn't some buff muscle man that worked out everyday. He still was a hardy person in her eyes, a sturdy wall for her to lean on if she should need too.

Rebecca pressed her lips into his a little more and tilted her head to deepen the kiss even more. She leaned into him and kept herself pressed against him as she kept their lips locked, as if she feared that he would disappear if she didn't. A small and soft murr of statisfaction hummed in her throat as the kiss continued, not being able to think of much else to do to show that she enjoyed it very much.

This tested his will more than anything else. That said a lot, considering his was a man from a realm where people could control your mind with their dastardly magics. Rebecca was pressed against him, all of her soft curves meshing with his solid figure. Embarrassing as it was to admit it, this was making his fingers tremble, feeling an urge to run his palms along her shape. What made it worse was she was sitting in his lap, which she'd surely notice to become more... Stiff.

That did it for Patrick when he heard the soft groan in her throat, signaling how much she was enjoying this session. He gave in at the risk of being slapped on the cheek and accused of being a pervert. Both hands ran along her sides, her shape easy to trace. The tip of his tongue even poked at her lips, seeking permission to enter her mouth.

As soon as she felt his tongue on her lips it seemed that her body was moving on it's own. Her lips parted slightly, enough for him to be able to enter her mouth and kiss her as deep as he possibly could. Her body shivered as she felt his large hands move up and down her sides, tracing her shape slowly and making her skin tingle. She wiggled in his lap a bit as he touched her more and rubbed against him, feeling a rather hard bump press into her groin.

She jumped a bit, surprised by the fact that she actually bumped into it. Her face turned a deep red but she didn't break their kiss, in fact, she deepened it if possible.Her hands started to roam over his body, taking him his muscles and the feel of him against her. She wanted him to know that she was just as eager as he was, even if she was entering unknown terriorty she was happy to learn and explore as long as it was with patrick.