Blind Hearted

Just by the way she breathed, the sounds she made, he knew she was afraid of the pain. Hastily, he shuffled himself from his pants so they and his underwear would slide to his knees. Rebecca's uncertainty had him convinced that he couldn't lay back while she did all the work. 'Maybe later...' he thought to himself. That would make a person with his disability have an easier time, but that mattered less than her.

As she lowered onto him, he pushed upward, letting her slowly take him in. Patrick let out an excited hiss as he entered her warm depths. It took all of his might to keep himself from jamming into her. Once he felt his head kiss her womb, he sat there and moaned, savouring the wet tightness as her muscles quivered anxiously.

Whilst holding her tightly with his arms, he scoot himself from the couch to lay her gently on the carpet, his form towering above her. Patrick got himself comfortably situated in between her legs, his arms planted themselves firmly on the floor with one hand tangling its fingers with her hair. This experience was going to be made memorable in every way he could.

"I'll be gentle," he promised in a whisper. "Just tell me when you'd like me to go faster." With that said, he pulled himself from her and thrust back in, his throat rumbling with a beastly moan as he did so. A slow rhythm was created in and out of her, his fingertips scratching affectionate at her scalp. Oh, how he wished he could see her face. He'd give anything just to see that mask of ecstasy, if for only one night. For the first time in his life, he had a woman pleasure.

Rebecca bit her lip harshly as she took him in completely, fighting back the urge to groan in pain. It certainly wasn't as bad as others said it would be but it hurt either way. She sat very still on top of him as she adjusted, her mucles twitching and squirming as they stretched in a way their hadn't before. When he moan she couldn't help but smile to herself, knowing that she was the cause of his pleasure at the moment.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him tightly as he moved them to the floor, making it so that he was hovering above her. She let out a small whimper as he moved a bit, the motion provoking the pain, and closed her eys as she took deep breaths to relax herself. When she felt his hand in her hair she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He looked so happy and excited, meaning he must of felt really good. That thought made her smile and relax a bit, just in time for him to start moving.

At first she just bit her lip, breathing slowly as he thrusted inside and rubbed her head lovingly. She still felt sore from his entering but that had turned into a dull pain that was slowly being taken away and replaced pleasure. Her breath started to quicken as the pain disappeared, leaving her panting and letting out soft gasps into his ear. Her arms held him tightly as her muscles squirmed around him, a sudden moan slipping out. She looked up at him, her face bright red, and spoke softly.

"Ah...Patrick...you can move faster...if you want."

Every time she made a sound of discomfort, a pain settled in his heart like a needle pricking human flesh. They were small bites of woe; he hated that he caused her this displeasure. Still, he thrust her with confidence, apology evident in his milky eyes. Like he guessed, she was growing more fond of his movements.

A shiver climbed up his spine as she gasped into his ear, her breath warm against his skin. Having this beauty croon for him and hold onto him was the greatest feeling in the world. Patrick never wanted to let her go...

After her cue to hasten his hips, he thrust faster than before, his face masking with ecstasy. Carefully, he lowered himself closer to her, their chests colliding and become slick due to perspiration. A trail of kisses was made from her collarbone to her neck, the hand on her head taking a fistful of her hair to tilt her head back, exposing all of her neck to him. From there, he peppered her flesh with kisses until he vulgarly ran his tongue over it, eagerly tasting her skin.

His quickened pace sent a wave of pleasure all over her body, making her shiver and moan for him. She let out a small gasp as he kissed up her neck, only pull her head back and kiss and lick the skin there. She sighed and moaned for him as her hands lossened their grip on him and started to explore, running up and down his back whille pulling him closer at the same time. The feeling was amazing, his every move sent her higher and made her cry for more.

As the sweat built up between them her legs spread wider, letting him in deeper. Her toes curled excitedly as he thrusted in and out, her muscles quivered around him tightly. She wasn't even controling the noises anymore, they just spilled out in any way they liked. Sometimes it was a moan, others a gasp. At some points she didn't even vocalize at all, her body whould just shiver against him eagerly, begging for more. She was quickly getting lost in the mingling of their bodies, the touches and kisses making her mind go hazy. If being with patrick meant this, then she would never let him go.

Patrick relished her hands running along his back, exploring every area of his body she desired. That's all he wanted from her, really. He was hers, so he felt she should be able to use him as she pleased. To touch him and tease him, both out of lust and out of love. There was finally somebody to appreciate all he had to give.

The more she moaned for him, the faster he went. His need to climax was building quicker than he anticipated, causing a painful seizing in many of his muscles. Patrick made a growl against her neck before moving his face away, a breath of air washing over her in a sigh. The temp continued, increasing little by little...

"Re-Rebecca... Oh God." Patrick was panting in all his efforts to make her climax before him. That took priority!

Rebecca moaned and pressed herself against Patrick as he went faster and faster, the sound of their hips smacking together filling the room. Her hands continued to roam all over him, touching his back, his chest, his arms. A faint groan filled her throat as everything seemed to get hotter, her body feeling like it was completely soaked in sweat. She looked up at him as he pulled away from her neck and panted. She slipped her hands up and gently grabbed his face, covering it in kisses and she cooed out to him.

"Patrick...Patrick more...just a little more." She warned as her muscles seemed to tightened more, if possible.

She could feel something building up in her groin, it was getting bigger and bigger and it made her crave his touch even more. Her body seemed like it was moving on her own, that something was telling her to hold on to him and tell him those things. The feeling seemed to be driving her, telling her to just let it go. She couldn't yet, no matter how much she wanted to she couldn't. She just needed a little push, just on little push, and she knew that she would be able to let go, and she was begging Patrick to do it for her.

"Y-Yes, of c-course." Patrick let out a heavy breath and did as she asked, thrusting into her powerfully so her body could experience sweet release. The hand in her hair slid out to plant his elbow onto the floor, helping maintain balance. Sweat dripped freely from his brow and temples, his short mane of blond hair drenched in his own perspiration. His body was flushed with red; his eyes were glazing.

After several moments, he couldn't contain his seed any longer. "Rebecca, I-I..." Patrick couldn't complete his warning and pushed himself against her, his throbbing member unleashing several streams of his cum. A beastly roar erupted from his throat that slowly quieted into a deep moan that seemed to go on forever.

He kept himself buried inside of her and arced his back, his neck arching as well to his head could tilt backwards. At that moment, he had a breath taking position that purely resembled bliss, his nicely sculpted chest moving up and down with his heavy breathing.

A greatful moan slipped out as he moved faster, thrusting hard enough to make her jolt a bit. She let out a deep moan as she raised her legs a bit, her toes curling in the air excitedly. As he thrusted roughly she let her hands cling to his arms, her voice getting higher as she got closer to release. Her face and body was now completely covered in sweat, her face flushed as it hit her.

Her back arched as she came with him, her muscles tightening fiercely around him and seemed to pull him deeper inside of her. Her body shivered as she felt his seed pour into her womb, and loud cry of pleasure filling the air as she arch her back up into him. Her head lulled back as she shivered out the rest of her orgasm.

As Rebecca started to calm down she looked up at her, looking over his blissful state. She reached up and gently rubbed his chest lovingly as she closed her eyes and caught her own breath.

Patrick's arms trembled, though he kept his weight balanced and his hands firmly planted on the floor. His cock was ultra sensitive after climaxing, however he relished still having it buried inside of her. The quietest whimpers sounded in his throat as she caressed his chest, sending the loveliest feelings through him.

After a sigh, he backed himself up to pull out of her and reached behind him to pull his underwear up, which was half down his legs with his jeans. Patrick just sat there on the floor after letting the pants fall off of him, a hand running through his sweat soaked hair. The act caused it to spike messily, but he didn't care.

There was a warm smile on his face as he sat there, waiting for his composure to rebuild before standing up. Plus, he wasn't confident in his sense of direction. Being unable to see, he didn't want to trip over anything or step on Rebecca by accident. 'Man, I'm tired...'

Rebecca shuddered a bit as he pulled out of her, her body still sensitive to the touch. She sat up slowly as well and just watched him pull his underwear back on, holding back a groan as her hips were a bit sore. He certainly was much stronger than she had thought...she'd definately be sore in the morning, but what they had just donw was totaly worth a sore start to her day. Once her panties were back on she moved over to him and took a seat at his side, smiling as well.

"Would you like some help to bed?" She asked him softly, a soft hand reaching out hold onto his arm gently, telling him where she was in the room. She ran her other hand through his hair sweetly, collecting some of teh sweat on her fingers as she helped get the rest of the wettness out of his hair.

Patrick smiled at the ginger feeling of her hand on his arm. A slight chuckle could even be heard, as she combed through his mess of hair with her fingers. There was a hazy look on his face and his mind was hardly able to register her words!

"Yeah," he answered tiredly. "That would be great." To not be a completely helpless man, he stood himself up and helped her up as well. His arm stayed bent for her to hold onto, for his lack of sight and to give her a gentlemanly gesture. Patrick was most certainly going to share his bed with her. That empty side would finally be filled and he'd feel better knowing she'd not be on the couch overnight.

"If you need anything, my other rooms are available," he offered, in case she doubted her privilege of using his washroom, kitchen or office. She might be thirsty or want to take a look at her hair. Whatever the cases, he was just being thoughtful.

Rebecca stood up with him and held onto his arm gently. She regreted moving that fast so soon, as her hips proteested any movement at all. She took in a sharp breath but otherwise ignored it, she wasn't going to let a bit of pain prevent her from helping Patrick. She lead him to his room and opened the door for him and walking him over to his bed.

A smile slipped onto her face as she could use his other rooms, a little glad that she could clean up is she desired to. Though at this point, she just wanted to sleep, and hopefully with him.

"Thanks, I'll use them in the morning." She said softly as she helped him take a seat on his bed, pulling down the covers of the bed out of habit.

Patrick made a tired, however grateful smile for her as she helped him to his bedroom. The moment his bed was available to him, he climbed onto it and took his spot on the set of pillows his head always rested on. A happy sigh then escaped him; he felt wonderful on the plush of his mattress. The bed was of high quality, thanks to his parents. They always purchased things with his disability and loneliness in mind. Since he couldn't see, he was plenty satisfied with feeling.

"You're welcome to join me," he offered, patting the empty space beside him. The bed was built for two, after all. Finally, he'd have somebody to lay with him in his cozy blankets.

Rebecca smiled at him as she watched him lay in bed, still standing up. When he invited her to join him she felt her cheeks flush a bit, even though they just had sex she couldn't help but blush at the idea of sharing his bed. She climbed in beside him either way, laying her head on the pillow next to his and cuddled into him lightly, a gentle hand resting on his chest. She 'hmm'ed happily as she relaxed upon the comfortable matress and cuddled a little more into the soft sheets, she'd definately have to stay over more often if it men cuddling with Patrick in such a comfy bed.

"Thank you...For everything." She said softly as she closed her eyes and cuddled a bit closer to him

Patrick's morning began at the sound of an alarm clock at seven. Work began in about an hour, just in another room, but he liked to have enough time to get ready. Getting dressed and fed took longer for a man who couldn't see. With a grunt, he rolled away from Rebecca to feel around his nightstand for the clock, his fingers finding the switch to hush it.

A fist rubbed at his eye before he sat up, the blankets falling from his bare torso. He was certain that she had school soon, as well as a dog to feed, parents to greet (unless they were out) and whatever else was included in her routine. "Are you awake, Becca?" he asked whilst reaching to the side of his bed for his cane. To his dismay, it wasn't there. As his mind backtracked, he remembered leaving it by the couch and it hadn't moved since. He couldn't wait to have his seeing eye dog; that companion would be able to bring that to him.

Shyly, he looked down at his blanketed lap. "Do... Do you mind helping me to my closet, then getting my white stick for me? Unless you have to rush home, I understand..."

Rebecca groaned a bit as the alarm went off, slowly sitting up and yawning as she rubbed her eyes. She glanced past Patrick tiredly to check the clock, it was 7 AM. She had plenty of time since her classes didn't start until the afternoon, which she would need since she was very certain her mother was going to have an hour long fit once she walked in the door.

"Yeah, I am." She said tiredly as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek softly. "And I'll help you to the closet and get your stick, I have afternoon classes today so I'm in no rush."

She then pulled away from him and slipped out of the bed making a sound of discomfort as she stood up. Yep, her hips were still sore, but she was sure she could walk it off, she would have to if she wanted to make it through the day. She quickly stretched and popped her back loudly, a happy sigh slipping out as she walked over to Patrick's side of the bed and gently grabbed his hand, tugging on it a bit as she helped him up.

"Oh, good," he murmured, glad that he wasn't going to be taking up any of her time. He gratefully took her hand and stood up, letting her guide him to the living room so he could retrieve his white cane. Once it was in hand, he smiled to himself and slid the band at the top around his wrist.

Quite suddenly, he felt cold. Patrick forgot he slept in nothing but his boxer shorts! Normally, he'd have on some pajamas because of how cold his house usually was. Working the dials of his thermostat could be harmful to his electric bill, so he never bothered with turning them on. There was no way of knowing if he had it on too high of a setting, unless the place got uncomfortably hot.

"Alrighty... I'd offer you breakfast, except I don't have anything but Frosted Flakes and bread, for toast. Food's scarce in my home, since I can't cook," he told her with a sheepish look.

Rebecca smiled at Patrick warmly and stood next to him. It was then she realized that it was rather cold, and that she had only slept in her underwear. She could feel her cheeks heating up as she looked around the living room and grabbed her clothing from yesterday, planning to change into them.

"It's alright, I can eat at home if feeding me is to much trouble." She said softly as she turned to him after grabbing her clothes. "Anyway, I porbably shouldn't stick around too long, I'm sure my mom has an hour long rant to give me for staying out all night...Um, I can stop by after class again...if you want me too, I won't bug you if you are busy..." She said, shifting from on foot to the other shyly as she looked down at her toes.

Patrick grinned in her direction, the shape of his lips representing apology. Getting scolded by parents was never fun... Hopefully, he wouldn't get a knock at the door from some ranting parents saying to stay away from their daughter. Using his blindness as an excuse would be immoral, so he'd have to take the punishment like a man. Possibly even move away, too. 'God, I hope not.'

The nervous smile turned softer when she mentioned visiting again. "Of course you can come over. You can help me go pick up my seeing eye dog when I'm finished with work," he answered her. "I finish at three.

Now, give me a hug and get going." With that said, he opened his arms, expecting her to embrace him before leaving to start her day.

While he was talking, Rebecca was pulling on her clothing, leaving her bar of for the sake of time and speed. She smiled widely as she finished tugging on her shirt and trotted over to him, happily wrapping ehr arms around his neck and placing a sweet kiss on his cheek to say good bye. She hated to be leaving him now, but she had school and needed to face her parents at some point as well as clean up. She pulled back from the kiss but still held onto him as she looked up at his eyes.

"I'd like that, I finish class around three so I won't be able to get here until four at least." She said before pulling away and heading toward the door, grabbing her shoes and purse as she opened the door. "Anyway, I'll be back later Patrick, bye~"

She then closed the door behind her and she ran to her car as fast as she could. She needed to get home ASAP! She hopped in her car and drove off without a second and rush back to her house. She had a lot of explaining to do...She pulled into her driveway and before she even stepped out of her car her mother was standing on the stoop in her bathrobe, a spatula in hand and a vicious look on her face. Rebecca looked up to the sky and closed her eyes, praying that she would be able to sit after this...