Bleach RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuzu looks to Ryuuto and says in answer to his question "If you mean the woman who came here, Mr. Urahara took her into the back. I think he took her to the training room underneath his store."

Meanwhile Ashido is searching for Captain Yamamoto, which also leads him to Karakura town, when he doesn't find the head captain anywhere in the soul society, in which case he asks lieutenant Sasakibe who informs him about Yamamoto travelling to the world of the living on work related business.

he went down into the training room and shunpoed over to urahara. "need any help with this"

The chain... The chain... was all Haruka could think about. Her eyes seemed to glaze over and her breathing quickened. "Hurgh... GAAAAAAAARH!" She began convulsing in the pit, the hole where the chain's end occupied was going to go soon. Pitted into her consciousness, she found herself facing a woman, the same age as her. The same clothes, the same hair, though this one was the inverted version of Haruka. Black hair, completely white skin, white robe, and black eyes with red irises. "Ah... The real me is born, Nightingale!" The inverted woman laughed wickedly and the inner turmoil began.

Kisuke looks to Ryuuto and says "I'm sure she'll be able to regain control. She's a captain level rank soul reaper after all. And Ichigo, a 17 year old human boy, was able to deal with his hollow, so I'm sure Hakura will be able to deal with hers. Once she does I'll introduce her to Shinji Hirako and his friends who are in a group called the Vizards and they'll help her train further with the presence of her hollow inside her, which in turn will help her keep her to suppress her hollow and keep her in control of it, to where she can eventually use her hollow powers as a asset and learn how to fight with them. Shinji and his group helped Ichigo the same way."

Keigo sits in the classroom of his last class at the Karakura High School. There's only 30 minutes left in the day, but Keigo can barely keep his cool due to feeling all the agitated spiritual pressure and pressure of other kinds in the area around the school. Keigo is pretty much scared out his wits, yet he doesn't want to alarm the others about the danger that's surrounding them. He looks over to see Ichigo looking so calm and says in his mind ~H..How can Ichigo be so calm at a time like this?~

Inside:
"BANKAI!" Haruka screamed, charging her her inner hollow, evading a swing from her hollow's sword. Spiritual pressure skyrocketed and her jet black wings sprouted from her back. Wish I could change this bankai... Contrary, wings the color of ivory had come out of her hollow, Karuka, and it cackled. "Die, useless piece of crap." Haruka lunged, catching Karuka off guard and she stabbed the hollow's abdomen. "Agh..." Blood was coughed and the sticky substance sprayed from its mouth. "Easy now, don't think I'm gone, OR I'D FEEL BAD!" The hollow lunged and the battle took to the air. Slashing and slicing, the two battled, Haruka slowly triumphing. The hollow fell back, and Haruka's sword was pointed at it's neck. "Alright, fine. You win. But next, it won't be so eaaaaaaasy!~" Karuka said, before dissipating.

Outside:
Haruka howled as the center piece of the chain began eroding away. A black layer of skin began forming on her arms and legs as her nails sharpened into claws. "My god... This is worse than Ichigo's..." Haruka howled again as the fight for her body progressed. Almost done turning into a complete hollow, the nearly hollowified captain froze and the body cracked, shattering into oblivion as the black haired girl collapsed. "One of you, take her to Shinji. NOW!" Urahara commanded.

(Her bankai changes after this into a white trimmed black coat over her normal shinigami uniform. Her blade gets turned into dual pistols supplied wth bullets made of compacted and condensed reishi bullets. And i'm changing her hair color from blonde to black in all of my posts ;;)

ryuuto dropped into the hole and picked up the captain, then shunpoed out of the hole. "where do i find this shinji"

Yuzu comes down into the training room and says "I can lead you to Mr. Hirako's. My dad took me by his place once back when he was conversating with Mr. Hirako and his friends about my older brother."

Urahara "Just the same though, Yuzu if you're going to take them, the you are going to need some back up support just uncase the hollows attack again. The head captain is here in Karakura town from what I can feel, so he's probably taking some measures into his own hands. And I sense your twin sister Karin is with Captain Yamamoto."

Jinta "If Yuzu needs the protection, I'd be happy to assist her."

Ururu "So would I."

"lets get going i dont want to be out there when a hollow does appear."

Yuzu "Let's get going then." She leads the way, Jinta and Ururu following right behind, and guides Ryuuto who's carrying Hakura in his arms, to Shinji's home residence.

If Haruka was conscious, she would have slapped Ryuuto, seeing as s he was being carried bridal style. Twitching, she felt like crap. Drifting in and out, she was slightly aware of the creaking of a rusted door. A male's clearly annoyed voice adressed who ever was carrying her and her eyes fluttered open. A tall man with short blond hair stood over her, looking at her and her captain's cloak. "Soooo, why did you bring that new 10th captain here anyways?"

Yuzu looks to Shinji and says "Mr. Hirako? I'm sorry if we disturbed you. But we've run into a problem. The 10th captain here, well she has an inner hollow that has awoken inside her, like when my brother Ichigo's hollow awoke inside of him. If you are willing to, like when you did it with my brother to help him, well we need your assistance in helping to train the 10th captain to gain control of her hollow powers so they won't overtake her."

ryuuto looked at vizard with a piercing gaze debating whether he could trust him or not.

"Ugh... Why do you dump this stuff on us?" Shinji groaned. Setting Haruka down more or less, Ryuuto glared at the vizards like he was going to kill them by staring at them. The 10th captain smiled weakly and gave them a sincere look. "I'll be fine guys, don't worry!" Shinji looked at her and studied her quietly. Clutching his zanpakuto, Shinji told the 'others' not visible, "Alright guys, but if this fight gets too serious, we have to call that Kurosaki boy." Haruka gulped. This would be hard. Turning to Ryuuto, Shinji said "You can even help us if you want, or sit back and watch. Your choice," before flicking his hand and turning his back to Ryuuto.

ryuuto reached for his zanpakuto. "i hate just watching."

"You go after Lisa. But for now, we need to see how strong that hollow is, hmm...?" Shinji turned back to face Haruka who already drew her zanpakuto. "Should I use my bankai?" Shinji smirked again. "Sure, captain. Use anything you've got." Calling out the other Vizards, they stepped out of the dark. Eight in total, they one by one drew their zanpakutos. "BAN... KAI!" A ripple of dust flew back and settled as the air around Haruka whipped backwards. Instead of wings, she stood, standing there with a a cloak draped over her shoulders which was black and trimmed in white, and she was holding two pistols. The air seemed to spark with electricity around her and she grinned. "Bring it on."

Yuzu gets to a safe place in the Vizard hideout and living quarters to watch the battle. She looks at Ryuuto and says "You don't have to worry. Ichigo said that Mr. Hirako and his friends used to be captains and lieutenants of the gotei 13 themselves a long time ago. So I'm sure they know what to do in order to help. They helped my brother as I said earlier, so even though Captain Hakura's hollow might be slightly stronger than my brother's was when he came here, I'm pretty sure they can handle it. I think the one we need to worry about handling this ordeal is the 10th captain. I heard from Mr. Urahara that my brother's ordeal pretty much knocked him out for the first several weeks of his training with them."

"HARRRRRGH!" Haruka let loose a scream before opening fire on Shinji. The tall blond slashed but Haruka blocked it, sparks flying off of the gun's barrel. The guy's barrel? My god, this guy was going to kill her it seemed. Kill... Kill. KILL! Haruka screeched as the hollow inside returned, the mask beginning to grow. Her eyes became black and red, and it let loose a cackle. The mask could accurately be described by a white front with a single, horizontal incision serving as eye holes. It had two scarlet slash-like marks at the end of the incision but was only beginning to form.
(The fight scene is up to you, my friend!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuzu gulps seeing it but doesn't take her eyes off the battle.

Seeing her hollowfy, Kensei jumps down from his position on the ledge above the floor, rushes over to Hakura, and puts her in a stranglehold, gripping her arms tight in order to restrain her.

Rose and Love raise their guard up readying their zanpakuto/weapons for unless Kensei runs into trouble. Lisa and Hiyori do the same thing readying theirs almost immediately after Rose and Love.

ryuuto was prepared just in case of worse case scenario.

"Let... GO OF ME!" Trying her best to rip away from the silver haired man's grasp, the hollowifed Haruka lashed out at the eight Visored with unrelenting force. Breaking free of Kensei's grasp, she quickly roundhouse kicked his face and shot three high speed reishi bullets into his calf. Kill! KILL! The same phrase rang inside of her head as the hole in her chest opened, making her howl in pain, anger, and bloodlust. "DIE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!" Haruka's voice was a ground up version of her own, like someone had just put it through a blender. The bayonets on the guns gleamed as each person tried holding her off. A black and white substance grew from the empty space in her chest, slowly encasing her. She roared, and slashed at Hiyori how retreated immediately. A red and black ball was charging in front of the hollow's face. "CERO! GET DOWN!" Someone yelled as the fight progressed. On the inside, Haruka was fairing slightly better, if better means getting a pistol aimed at your head while a sword was at her neck. Wait, so I can change my weapon? Haruka though as the hollow was about to deliver the killing blow to her. Lunging upwards as the blade of her foe went down, she stabbed its neck, making it step back. "Ha, you got me there. Remember, if you aren't strong enough, I'll take you over." Its discordant voice faded as the shinigami clothes it was wearing turned to black and it began to disintegrate. On the outside, the husk of the hollow splintered into pieces as the black-haired captain fell backwards wearing the hollow's mask. "10th? Harukaaaaa? Aw shit, she needs to stay put for two weeks! That's going to suck." A certain blond man said as he crouched over the 10th squad captain. "Now, where's she going to stay? She's too weak to go back to the Soul Society."
(God, I made cookies while I typed this thing~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.