Bleach RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryuuto looked up "this becoming way to frequent. glad it was a small and not a menos grande."

Ashido, hearing Ryuuto say that the hollows were attacking way more frequently, begins to feel a little bit concerned.

Yamamoto noticed Karin tailing him immediately. How could he not? The girl had no real training in the use of reiatsu; at the very least, she certainly didn't know how to hide it. Perhaps she didn't even know that was something she had to worry about. She was so young, after all. She had to be a rank amateur at best.

Yamamoto would not hesitate to admit that he knew very little about the female members of the Kurosaki family, despite having 2nd Squad monitor the entire family from the moment he realized how useful Ichigo Kurosaki could be. He knew that there were two of them; Karin and Yuzu, Ichigo's sisters. From what little he did know, they both had some level of spiritual sense, and were doted on by Isshin. Karin sometimes helped in purifying the hollows that came to Karakura, and she had some interaction with Captain Sakuni. It was next to impossible to find any information on the late Kurosaki matriarch Masaki Kurosaki. All that second squad had been able to find was that she had been adored by the rest of the family, and that Isshin liked to act like an idiot in front of a poster of her. Yamamoto had a lingering suspicion that a certain pair of ex-exiles were interfering with the investigation, but it wasn't nearly a big enough matter to confront them about it.

He stopped and considered. Despite their importance in the Winter War, he and Ichigo had not truly spoken before. The one time that almost resembled a conversation was when he ordered all of the officers stationed in Karakura town to return to Soul Society and to inform Kurosaki that Inoue had been branded a traitor. It was not exactly a moment that had endeered the Captain-Commander to the future savior. And certainly, if anybody knew how to speak to Ichigo Kurosaki, it would be one of his beloved sisters...

When he spoke, he raised his voice enough so that Karin would hear him, despite not facing her and being a bit of a ways from her. "You are Karin Kurosaki, correct? I am Captain-Commander Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a pleasure to meet you." Normally, Yamamoto would keep to being commanding, but this girl was a civilian he had never met, despite her relations. It would be incredibly rude to speak to her as he spoke normally. Just further evidence of how long it had been since he'd been out and about, as it were.

"Tch..." Haruka looked up and scowled. Old man Yamamoto. Dashing through the alleyway that she led herself into, she had spotted Old Man Yamamoto talking with Karin. In half a moment, Haruka was gone, dashing through the Soul Society, her black and white captain's robe flying behind her as she sprinted in her black kimono. Quickly coming upon Ryuuji and Ashido dispatching a small hollow, Haruka sighed. "Even MORE frequently? I'm working my ass off boh here and in the human world..." She tucked ebony hair behind her left ear and straightened her captain's cloak. "So, what's up, you guys? I heard you talking about Hueco Muendo." Haruka shivered. NO FUCKING WAY SHE WAS GOING TO GO OVER THERE, NO NOT AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
"trust me i know its my first day as lieutenant of 3rd squad and ive dealt with 4 of these things on the way to my barracks."

Karin having heard the head captain introduce himself, Karin looks for it to be safe, knowing the fact that the rest of the civilians aren't able to hear Yamamoto due to him being in his spirit form, but that they would be able to hear her if she answered him in the same way, resulting in not only the confusion that all the civilians would feel possibly, but it'd involve them in something that they possibly shouldn't get involved in and the civilians would be safer not getting involved in, and then seeing a safe moment, while also keeping her guard up incase of another hollow attack, Karin crosses the street and approaches the head captain and says "Yes I'm Karin Kurosaki. And it's a pleasure to meet you as well Captain Yamamoto sir."

Ashido looks to the 10th captain hearing her question and says "Well I just arrived back from being trapped inside the menos forest in Hueco Mundo, in which my time in the menos forest stretched over several centuries. And my arrival time when I landed back on the soul society grounds was 45 minutes ago. Since my return, I've ran into a few hollows, 3 of them. And I took care of the ones I saw, all 3. And after that I started just walking around to observe what all has taken place in the duration of my absence, to which I got some intell from Rukia Kuchiki and her friends about some of what of what's all been happening recently here, when I ran into them after their landings in the menos forest where I was, back during when the winter war was going on. As I came upon the 3rd squad lieutenant here he was facing down yet another hollow. He seemed to have things under control from what I saw when I arrived on sight of the battle, but I prepared myself to help, just incase he needed it."

"Tch... I'll tell the rest of the captains that the hollows somehow breached the Soul Society..." An eerie silence thickened, leaving Haruka to walk away. She pivoted on her heel, her sword arm clutching the pitch black hilt of her zanpakuto. Looking back, she wondered what would happen if a Menos Grande slipped through, and by whatever God there was, anywhere, must have cursed her luck. A high-pitched roar rung out as a writhing black shape approached. "SOUND THE ALARMS! I WANT THAT THING DEAD." Her eyes narrowed as the Menos Grande barged through. "BANKAI!" Haruka sprinted towards it at full speed and sprouted two pitch-black wings, like the Nightingale she was named for. Maneuvering through the air on black wings, she often though that her and the old captain, Toshiro Hitsugaya, were quite similar. Both had wings for their bankais (IDK THE PLURAL), both were child prodigies,
And they both had no parents to take care of them in their childhood. Always ignored, always ridiculed, it was like they were brother and sister or something. whispering, she shrouded the Menos' face in a cloud of black mist and plunged her dark blade into its eye. She quickly pulled back as it wailed and began charging one of those God-forsaken lasers.
SHIT!

"not good." he began running at the menos. "bankai" a dark energy radiated from his zanpakuto. he was wearing a black cloak and had a black and red scythe with blades on each end. "watch out for the cero" he began spinning his scythe creating a barrier.

Ashido, seeing Ryuuto and Hakura both summon their bankais, unsheathes his own zanpakuto. Knowing it was a menos that Hakura, Ryuuto, and Ashido himself were staring down, Ashido knows that the three of them would have to be extra alert in this battle. He himself had a lot of experience fighting off menos, having fought them for several centuries straight day after day while trapped in the menos forest, though Ashido knows that no two or more battles were the same, even with the menos grande level hollows as the opponents.

Rule #1 of fighting a Menos Grande:
Don't get hit by its laser.

Haruka though it was kind of obvious, but in the meantime, she had already shrouded its face so it couldn't see. Humming, she began to sing another melody. This time, a requiem. Slashing at the Menos' face, she deftly hacked away at its head before the glowing-purply-laser-of-doom was to be fired. She didn't want to do ANOTHER round of cleaning up. She surged forwards towards the face as Ryuuto and Ashido attacked its other limbs. Increasingly, the melody grew louder and the Menos could hear it.

"As they search for blood,
All eyes descend on one.
Honest man in chains,
But that don't matter anyway.
My judgement day.

My flesh will feed the demon,
No trial, no case for reason.
I've been chosen to pay with my life.
Mad men define what mad is,
Turning witches and saints to ashes.
Rising masses marching to find,
Heretic blood.

Impose your will on me,
'Til fire sets me free.
The flames of hell burn bright,
My fate decided by their lies.
Final demise."

Surprisingly, the Menos did not fall by the end of all three verses, and fired the beam anyway. Haruka was rooted to the spot as she hovered in front of the Menos, shocked her song didn't work. Her eyes widened as the purply-beam-of-death launched straight towards her, not even attempting to make a move.

Ashido sees the menos on the attack now and Hakura being caught off guard due to surprise of her attack not working and not moving, probably feeling a bit in shock. He rushes forward on the attack and positioning his zanpakuto to his side first he jumps up in an angle direction and strikes his zanpakuto through the menos as he had done countless times in the menos forest during his time trapped inside of it.

ryuuto jumped in front of the haruka and created another barrier by spinning his scythe." ok now this is getting ridiculous," after stopping the beam. "time to end this." his scythe begins radiating a black aura that begins to engulf the menos, holding it in place "disappear into the black abyss of death." he swings his scythe and 3 large attacks come out ripping the menos into peices.

Ashido watched this, being completely amazed at Ryuuto's bankai's abilities. He just blinks his eyes at the sight of the menos as it's struck down by the three blasts.

Snapping out of shock, she pivoted midair, doing a series of acrobatics like a winged ballerina. Haruka's raven colored hair flickered in the light as she pulls in close. After Ryuuto cut the giant hollow in half, she felt some inner turmoil. Fueled by some unknown force, she sliced the already cut up Menos in half vertically. "I need... to leave..." Clutching the center of her chest, Haruka ran with difficulty out of the soul society. Oh god. That fucking Menos... Ichigo had described how he felt when he had first become a hollow. Empty. She felt an increasingly empty sensation run through her, like someone had just severed her chain of fate. Glancing back, she realized her wings were dissolving, as well as her zanpakuto. No shingami powers... "B-bastards..." Someone did this while she was distracted fighting that Menos. Coughing now, she glanced at herself one more time, her chain of fate visible and indeed severed. It was growing shorter by the instant and she sucked in a breath painfully. Staggering into Urahara's shop, she collapsed and lost conciousness.

ryuuto transformed his bankai back to its base form. he sheathed and then stumbled forward catching himself from face planting.

Yuzu is at Urahara's shop helping out to keep the place tidy while Urahara and Yoruichi are away. Tessai had returned but is currently out on other errands that Urahara left for him to run after he returned from the trip he had to take.

Jinta and Ururu are at the shop with Yuzu but are in the back, Yuzu being up in the front of the store.

Meanwhile up in the soul society, Ashido, while sheathing his zanpakuto, is making sure the 3rd squad lieutenant Ryuuto is okay from the battle's difficulties. At the same time Ashido is feeling concerned for 10 squad captain Hakura as well, having seen her actions and the pain she was experiencing after the battle was over, right before she flash stepped out of sight.

"G-get Urahara! Please..." Another round of pain caused her to cough again this time and she fell, hacking and coughing as the chain now about 7 feet long, was still shrinking. Ururu and Jinta run of from the back of the store, hearing Yuzu screan. Ururu and Yuzu stare, horrified while Jinta is slightly more caught up on the situation. He sprints out of the shop, leaving the squad captain with Yuzu and Ururu.

ryuuto slowly got up. "ashido go find captain yamamoto im going after the 10th squad captain." he uses his zanpakuto to open a senkaimonand disappears through it.

Haruka groaned as Tessai came back, sprinting with Jinta. Ururu hid behind a wall and Yuzu just watched it all unfold. "I have to get Urahara quick!" The broad, heavily muscle man stated before pulling out a pink cellphone. Haruka barely had time to smile before pain racked her body again. "Yes Urahara? Captain Haruka is here. She got her chain of fate severed. Oh how long ago? Around 5 minutes, but it's going pretty fast. Uh-huh. 38 seconds." He hung up the phone before turning to Jinta. "Watch her for at least 38 seconds. Urahara and Yoruichi are coming as fast as they can." 38... seconds? Argh... I don't think I can make it... The chain now was 3 feet long. 15 seconds. 10. 5. 3. 2. 1. Urahara sprang into the shop, and quickly grabbed her arm, after dragging her into the training area in the back of his house. Dropping her into the same pit Ichigo was in long ago, he ordered Tessai to bind her. "She's a captain. I think she can gain control." was the last thing Haruka heard before blacking out.

ryuuto came out of thhe senkaimon in the world of the living. he could detect the captains spirit energy. he began sprinting towards the spirit energy but it was fading fast." not good" he began using shunpo to get there faster. he reached uraharas. where he was met by a young girl. at first he thought she couldnt see him until she asked him why he was here. "Did you see a captain come through here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.