Bleach: A New Dawn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikari
Sitting in his office Hikari laid back with his legs kicked up on his desk and hands resting behind his head. He made a disgruntled facial expression at the candy he had eaten, it had a rather rotten taste and it just built up in the mouth. Well, atleast he knew what kind of candy tasted bad now, he could award them properly. Hearing a knock at his door he had almost let Ayami slip his mind, luckily she hadn't. He moved his legs from atop the desk and sat officially, "Come on in!" he called out. Once Ayami had entered he gave her a smile. "I have a mission for you," he said, pushing a paper on his desk forward with details, "While I think people are just spooked by something it is still worth investigating, and even though I think the threat level is low….Keep your eyes wide for anything. But if you're still rather beat up from our last mission then you may sit out on this one."

Haruka looked more and more amused the more the shingami talked. She had a fresh perspective from what she could see and hear, and she seemed a little out there. "Well, if you don't have a squad, I can give you a tour of our little slice of oddness." she offered. Haruka gave a little chuckle at her description of her hakuda. "Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the sword arts as you could probably tell. That's more of a Hikari thing. He's the Captain." she shrugged.

"Sure, I could use a rice cake." she took the snack and took a bite. She chewed slowly as she tapped on her chin. "Witch huh? Are you good with Kido?" she asked. From the small distance, it was obvious the woman trained her body as well as her control over spiritual energy. Her arms were nicely toned and her spiritual energy seemed to be alive.
"I don't do swordy things either. Swinging makes me feel unbalanced, and I can never move quite right to hit someone." She muttered, before grinning. "A tour sounds cool. I was watching your lesson, and it looked good. You shout well and have a nice bosom. I think your slice of oddness will be very nice for me" She told Haruka. If the tone wasn't so obviously innocent, then the part about her bosom could have been indecent, but from Mirja it was just a statement. As much akin to clothes, or even the weather.

Mirja then handed the rice cake to the Lieutenant and took a bite herself, thinking about the connection Haruka made between Witch and Kido.
"No, I'm terrible at Kido. Apparently the teachers say that my Spiritually dooda is weird. When the Kido works, it goes ka-fricking-boom! But usually it just, fizzles or doesn't do anything at all. I think they where trying to be mean, more than referencing anything I could do" She commented, her silver eyes flickering as they looked around and proving where the inspiration for the first half of the insult came from. "Does let me go shoom with my flash steps though, so that's good" She grinned, before biting her rice-cake and destroying it inside her mouth. "So, what's Captain Hikari like?" Mirja asked, inquisitively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amayi Cho

Investigating a matter.
Part I

Ayami had taken preparation to look in shape. The treatment hadn't left a scare and she was actually a bit disappointed with that. A scar to remember that she had taken down four hollows on her own while she wasn't a powerhouse. She was just somebody who tried to row with her current equipment. Which wasn't anything that was near being impressive or name-worthy and she knew it. Yet, she was pleasantly surprised when her captain had summoned her. Hopefully it was for a training or something which she could try to show what she was worth.

Entering his office, Ayami's first instinctive reaction was to bow and greet him with proper respect. Remembering that he wanted her to be more informal, Ayami managed to restrain herself. Staying silent, she was both eager as surprised when he said he had a mission for her. Hoping it would be somewhat of importance, to make her 'mistake' up from the previous mission. Probably something he wouldn't agree with, but she decided to keep her opinion to herself.

When Hikari explained what the mission was and pushing the paper with the details forward, she took a few steps to gracefully take the paper from the desk. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly read the details. The threat level was low? Perhaps then he thought the same as her. That she wasn't remotely ready for anything to be of use. Maybe it was indeed for the better. Yet somewhere Ayami felt a bit disappointed and it confused her.

''Thanks, Captain si- I mean, Hikari. I'll gladly accept this mission and will work on it right away. Thanks for this opportunity.'' Making a bow, she realized he didn't want that and it resulted in an awkward half bow as Ayami would take some steps backward before turning around on her heels. After she closed the door and started to walk away from his office, Ayami sighed. She would need to work on being less formal with him or any other member of Squad 10 as he wanted her to threat them like family. Scoffing softly, she thought about it. Family? She had once her own family, but when you had to work and sweat almost blood for every penny then the term family wouldn't always be a good term.

Managing to shrug thoughts off and inspecting the paper more, Ayami decided to first prepare for the mission. If she was prepared for anything that could surprise her. Then she had a bigger margin of gaining a success in the mission. Clenching her left hand into a fist, a small smile crept on the thin lips of Ayami. A success could turn in potential openings to learn how to control her power better. Perhaps then she could request how to make better barriers or how to be better in zanjutsu. Thinking about the possibilities, Ayami was heading towards her own small room in the barracks of Squad 10.

---------------------------------
A hour or two later
At the outskirts

Walking down the path, Ayami frowned. She was nearing the place where the report was saying that there would be signs of undead or some other shady figures attempting to dig up a grave or something. Holding her left hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto, Ayami looked left and right as she kept calmly walking down the path. Slowly coming to a halt, Ayami pondered on her options. She had a good view on the surroundings. Save it from a few gathering of trees and what not, there was nothing that could be considered hidden. Neither had she seen a graveyard or a sign of dug up graves on her way towards the place.

There was a second that she considered that it was probably nothing, but she couldn't just walk back. ''There has to be something, I hope.'' Ayami muttered to herself as she felt that she was growing desperate. What would happen if she would go back and there was nothing? Then it would be considered a failure, wouldn't it? Gritting her teeth, Ayami decided to pay a closer look to the surroundings as she kept walking around. But she also grew more uncomfortable with the fact that she couldn't just wander around all day. More thoughts came up in her mind, thoughts that started to frustrate and making her anxious. Such as what would happen if Hikari would decide to send somebody to see if she was doing okay on her own. Or perhaps coming himself to check if she wasn't already being devoured by a hollow or what so ever.

Sighing, Ayami raised her right hand and placed it against her face. Slowly lowering her hand and her head, a bit, Ayami decided to not lose her cool. If she would worry too much then she wouldn't be able to spot or find a hint of what could cause the reports to detail about the fact somebody was summoning undead. Or at least doing something wrong and or shady.

Zheng had managed to dodge his geysher and spoke some nonsense, making the Togabito chuckle "Big words spoken by a man with little power" He said as the beams of laser phased through him, but let off some steam due to the heat of the beams of light. With his left arm, he swung his arm the water whip. But instead of aiming for his body, the Togabito aimed for the legs of Zheng hoping to wrap them around his feet. Using this as a small distraction, the Togabito turned the geysher of water around and sent it flying towards Zhengs back.
He was correct, the attack just went through him and only left steam where the beams hit. This was going to be much more bothersome than needed. "We'll just see about that." He spoke too soon; the water wrapped around his feet and his body fell forward however instead of face planting the dirt like a schmuck he landed in a hand stand. Zheng swung his body around while on his hands that broke free of the water whip to only face the geyser coming towards his face. Balancing on one hand, he held his other hand out against the attack. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" He shot a blue beam of flames that collided against the geyser, the two attacks canceling each other due to equal forces. He hopped back onto his feet and entered his side stance again, bouncing on his feet. A scowl crept upon his face. This man hasn't even moved one inch from his position since they started fighting. 'Of all the opponents I have to fight he has to be made of water.' Even if this opponent was made of water there is still a way of beating him. When the moment arrives he'll break that mask off his face.

"I don't do swordy things either. swinging makes me feel unbalanced, and I can never move quite right to hit someone." She muttered, before grinning. "A tour sounds cool. I was watching your lesson, and it looked good. You shout well and have a nice bosom. I think your slice of oddness will be very nice for me" She told Haruka. If the tone wasn't so obviously innocent, then the part about her bosom could have been indecent, but from Mirja it was just a statement. As much akin to clothes, or even the weather.

Mirja then handed the rice cake to the Lieutenant and took a bite herself, thinking about the connection Haruka made between Witch and Kido.
"No, I'm terrible at Kido. Apparently the teachers say that my Spiritually dooda is weird. When the Kido works, it goes ka-fricking-boom! But usually it just, fizzles or doesn't do anything at all. I think they where trying to be mean, more than referencing anything I could do" She commented, her silver eyes flickering as they looked around and proving where the inspiration for the first half of the insult came from. "Does let me go shoom with my flash steps though, so that's good" She grinned, before bitting her rice-cake and destroying it inside her mouth. "So, what's Captain Hikari like?" Mirja asked, inquisitively.
"Hm. Well that is something I or Hikari can work on with you if you'd like." she said as she finished her rice cake. She cracked her knuckles then winked, "Thanks. I do have great tits." she says and begins to walk off. "If you'd follow me please, I can show you around." She said with an impish grin.

"As for the Captain, he's laid back. A nice guy when he isn't being a little pervert. He has a fan club within the Squad, they have their own barracks on the other side of the courtyard. I can take only so much high pitched squeals of "Hikari-sama" before I and Alucard go crazy." she shakes her head. "Aside from that, he's a zanjutsu master."

"Hm. Well that is something I or Hikari can work on with you if you'd like." she said as she finished her rice cake. She cracked her knuckles then winked, "Thanks. I do have great tits." she says and begins to walk off. "If you'd follow me please, I can show you around." She said with an impish grin.

"As for the Captain, he's laid back. A nice guy when he isn't being a little pervert. He has a fan club within the Squad, they have their own barracks on the other side of the courtyard. I can take only so much high pitched squeals of "Hikari-sama" before I and Alucard go crazy." she shakes her head. "Aside from that, he's a zanjutsu master."
Mirja moved to follow Hikari and laughed softly at the fact that the captain was a little pervert.
"There are only two types of souls in the Soul Society. Closet perverts that hide, and open perverts that admit it. But, fangirls are the most hideous creation ever." She admitted, before looking in the general direction of the fan club. "I have a feeling I could probably break it, when me and the Big Guy get on first-name basis. But, currently it's all just darkness growling and him being huge and terrifying. And polite, wouldn't think someone so big and scary could sound polite, but he does." Mirja commented, before nodding at the idea of him being a Zanjutsu master. "That, is actually pretty impressive. I have a dream of being a Hakuda master, and breaking peoples armpits with a mere glance! But for now I just punch people" She finished, sighing softly at how far her goal was.

Hearing a woman's laughter, Nishiki's eyes darted the direction of the voice before catching on to an odd series of glints. This caused her to raise her eyebrows as what seemed to be strings, that were the cause of the odd light, sliced through trees as they shot straight for her. Curving her body back, Nishiki quickly jumped back and watched the strings move past her. "Hm, I'm guessing you're not done throwing out surprise attacks just yet then" She chuckled slightly while looking at the strings in front of her before more came her way. Ungracefully jumping, lightly side-stepping and almost falling over a few times in the process, Nishiki dodged each string, however it quickly grew harder to avoid them. Jumping up while still trying to dodge, constantly turning her body out of the way of the strings, Nishiki quickly snatched the hilt of her Zanpakuto, drawing it before immediately releasing her emerald Scythe. Grinning as she rested the bar on her shoulder for a second, Nishiki suddenly swung the Scythe up while holding the bar with one hand before swinging it down, aiming to hook the majority of the strings under her blade before cleaning slicing through them. "Oh is that so? Well, since you're testing me, I'll do the same. Lets test how many cards it'll take to kill you~" The grin on Nishiki's face grew slightly while gaining a devious tint.
The Togabito's eyes widened as Nishiki cut through her strings with relative ease So this is her shikai huh, well I guess it's time to play Hidden in the trees, the female Togabito jumped out into the light a fair distance away from Nishiki. She made sure to keep some distance away from Nishiki, since her weapon had a wide range and was aware that she was a Lieutenant "You test me? That's quite interesting coming from a shinigami. Shall we play then?" She twitched her fingers, thin strings appearing and vibrating. Suddenly from both sides, giant trees came flying towards Nishiki. But this was only a distraction. The female Togabito had tightly woven the threads on her right arm into a drill. She thrusted it towards her, still keeping her distance however. The drill wouldn't reach her, the Togabito hoping that Nishiki would lower her guard. Suddenly, the drill had become thinner and long enough to reach Nishiki, aiming for her legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The small Togabito let out a chuckle as she released her shikai and raised her spiritual energy, becoming violent only excited him "Funny that you say that because we despise beings like yourself as well" She fired off an arc of black flames, causing the Togabito to let out a chuckle as he somersaulted out of the way of the black flames. She then shunpoed above him, releasing another arc of black flames above. His arms joined together to form a giant spike. He spun his body rapidly, digging into the dirt with ease and evading the black flames. His head popped up a small distance away "Hyohohoho, we despise how good you shinigamis have it. How you act all serious and pretend you know what it means to feel pain. But do not worry" He sunk back into the hole, popping up futher away once again "I will show you a glimpse of Hell!!!" He jumped up of the hole and somersaulted away from her and towards a certain destination.
Shizuka listened as the masked coward spoke, listening to him speak of despising people like herself which would of caused her to smirk behind her mask of bandages said she actually displayed any emotion. Shizuka watched as he evaded her attack then ran off, prompting her to follow. "You said you despise beings such as myself...that in itself is a ridiculous thing to say. There is not another like me in this world or any...and if there is then I shall kill them " Shizuka then raised her left hand slightly, her palm facing the sky as she looked down at it "You seem to mistake this place as some heavenly place...it is far from that...you can feed yourself false information as much as you like but the truth is there is no heaven...no matter what world we are bound to, pain will always find a way in...it will kill you, it will rape you, it will destroy you...You think you know hell? How preposterous. I shall show you my meaning of hell...that is if you can survive long enough for me to carve it into that poor excuse of a shell you roam around in...let's hope you have some decent power... " Shizuka then let her left hand fall to her side as she began spinning her scythe in her right hand, her spiritual energy now flowing out of her in it's now usual smokey black appearance

He was correct, the attack just went through him and only left steam where the beams hit. This was going to be much more bothersome than needed. "We'll just see about that." He spoke too soon; the water wrapped around his feet and his body fell forward however instead of face planting the dirt like a schmuck he landed in a hand stand. Zheng swung his body around while on his hands that broke free of the water whip to only face the geyser coming towards his face. Balancing on one hand, he held his other hand out against the attack. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" He shot a blue beam of flames that collided against the geyser, the two attacks canceling each other due to equal forces. He hopped back onto his feet and entered his side stance again, bouncing on his feet. A scowl crept upon his face. This man hasn't even moved one inch from his position since they started fighting. 'Of all the opponents I have to fight he has to be made of water.' Even if this opponent was made of water there is still a way of beating him. When the moment arrives he'll break that mask off his face.
The Togabito chuckled "Not bad at all, your tactics are rather interesting. This should make a fun fight for me" The Togabito raised his hand, droplets of spilled water raising from the ground and scattering around Zheng "Let's see you dance Shinigami" He swung his hand, the droplets moving around rapidly acting as bullets. Although their speed was fast, they were fragile but still left a sting if hit. But Togabito used this as a distraction. He quickly ran around Zheng and made his way to the river. He raised his hands, several geyshers of water rising from the river "This is the worst place imaginable for you" He swung his hand downwards, 2 torrents of water speeding towards Zheng. In the meanwhile, he spun his hand as the other 2 geyshers began to rotate as well, forming points at the end of them.

Mirja moved to follow Hikari and laughed softly at the fact that the captain was a little pervert.
"There are only two types of souls in the Soul Society. Closet perverts that hide, and open perverts that admit it. But, fangirls are the most hideous creation ever." She admitted, before looking in the general direction of the fan club. "I have a feeling I could probably break it, when me and the Big Guy get on first-name basis. But, currently it's all just darkness growling and him being huge and terrifying. And polite, wouldn't think someone so big and scary could sound polite, but he does." Mirja commented, before nodding at the idea of him being a Zanjutsu master. "That, is actually pretty impressive. I have a dream of being a Hakuda master, and breaking peoples armpits with a mere glance! But for now I just punch people" She finished, sighing softly at how far her goal was.
"Yeah. They still try and glare at me everytime I walk in to check on them. A few have learned to not let me see it." she has a dark smirk on her face. "But you are bold, and you have an idea of what you want out of life. I respect that, even if it is a little shortsighted. Don't worry though, we'll make sure you can at least take down a Hollow with your hands. At some point."

She showed Mirja around the rest of the training area as well as the Meditation Garden. Then she walks through the troop barracks, her office, and then Hikari's office. "Of course we have a meal area and snack shop, along with the armory and our resident smith that can show you how to repair your shikai should it ever break. The squad 4 barracks aren't too far away, so it is relatively easy to get yourself patched up. Vanguard teams meet in the courtyard at their designated times for drills, sparring and practice. Every first Monday are the Barrack Games that you are welcomed to participate in alongside your Vanguard Squad. You can talk to your team leader or myself for more information on that. So, what do you think?" she asks with a smile.

As they walked, Kame began to see the similarities between Hioshimi and Kagiko. They both wore bells, had a carefree personality and judging by her tottering and his yawning were prone to fits of tiredness. In this way they reminded her of Tenkujira, a sore subject. The ornery old Zanpakuto spirit would fit right in if the 12th Division was anything like what Kagiko had shown so far. They couldn't be more different than her.

All Kame wanted to do was to put her belongings in her assigned room, take a bath and sleep for the next day. Her decision to join the 12th Division had been a weighty one and Kame wanted to stop thinking about it. Judging from her companions' excited chatter however, that didn't seem likely to happen. No, apparently they would be going on a tour first. Kame personally didn't care for it but she wasn't going to speak out. Instead she gave a noncommittal nod, just going with the flow that was Hioshimi.

A question did pop up in Kame's head though - would they be sharing a room together? She sincerely hoped that was not the case as she hadn't shared a room since she'd left the Rukongai. Kame preferred her peace and personal space, not to mention her strict routine she followed which was highly prone to disturbing others. No one wanted to wake up at the crack of dawn to someone deep into their workout and Hioshimi looked like someone who needed all the sleep she could get. Kame looked over her shoulder to take a glance at her. Her gait looked like she was drowsing off with one step and waking with the other, causing a rather unsteady wobble. Despite all of this physical weakness however, Kame could sense her spiritual energy steadily increasing.

Lacking control over her spiritual energy, overworking herself to the point of near sleep-walking - how had she graduated the academy? She didn't look old, unlike some of the repeats. A master in Hoho perhaps? No, she looked like she'd fall over walking let alone a flash step. Her Zanpakuto had lacked power to it as well which ruled out Zanjutsu... Kido. Kame shook her head. She'd mentioned Kido earlier hadn't she? Her companions combined drowsiness seemed to be catching on to Kame herself and she struggled to keep herself from yawning as well. She didn't consider the factor of the stress from applying and the fatigue from her run, merely passing it off as contagious tiredness.

Kame was glad to hear they would not be required to perform any missions today. The sweat had dried on her back and thighs now, making her clothes chafe and stick. The combined weight of her armour and weights didn't help matters at all, along with the sun's rays. To top it all off Kame hadn't eaten all day, a fact her stomach was now reminding her of. She wanted to opt out of the tour and just head straight for the baths (that is if the 12th Division even had one. She'd heard strange things about the members) but she didn't want to break protocol. That being said, Kame quickened her pace just a bit to hurry them along.
( @Kurisa )

Hioshimi rolled her shoulders, looking a bit overwhelmed. "If...if it's really as big as you say it is, Captain, then perhaps just show us the basics? Admittedly, I'm a bit tired..." she replied nervously, rubbing at her shoulder. She skipped a couple of steps to pick up the pace with Kame, who appeared in a rush to get to the barracks in the first place.

"Like the dorms, the kitchen, uh, training hall, maybe your office so we can find you...ooh! What about the lieutenant? Where can we find them, too?" asked Hioshimi, smiling pleasantly at Kagiko anand Kame's retreating figure.

"Yeah. They still try and glare at me everytime I walk in to check on them. A few have learned to not let me see it." she has a dark smirk on her face. "But you are bold, and you have an idea of what you want out of life. I respect that, even if it is a little shortsighted. Don't worry though, we'll make sure you can at least take down a Hollow with your hands. At some point."

She showed Mirja around the rest of the training area as well as the Meditation Garden. Then she walks through the troop barracks, her office, and then Hikari's office. "Of course we have a meal area and snack shop, along with the armory and our resident smith that can show you how to repair your shikai should it ever break. The squad 4 barracks aren't too far away, so it is relatively easy to get yourself patched up. Vanguard teams meet in the courtyard at their designated times for drills, sparring and practice. Every first Monday are the Barrack Games that you are welcomed to participate in alongside your Vanguard Squad. You can talk to your team leader or myself for more information on that. So, what do you think?" she asks with a smile.
Mirja nodded, and grinned at the idea of taking down a hollow with her hands. "I can already do that. If it has no legs, and someone has pinned it down with sharp objects." She joked, before going about the tour.

It was interesting, they have a decent training area, and even a garden to meditate in, which would be helpful for talking to the Big Guy. The troop barracks was nice, and she could really get into Hikari's office. it was great for making tea, and probably cookies if she could find the stuff for it.
"Snack shop sounds cool. I like having a good supply of Rice Cakes whenever I can get them" she commented, before nodding to the rest of it. "Barrack Games sound interesting, and I could really go for some organized sparring and practice. It's all just been me and me so far" she continued, before grinning. "It sounds great. So, do you accept Blood-Pact, or just Boob-Shake?" She asked teasingly, giggling to herself rather considerably.

Mirja nodded, and grinned at the idea of taking down a hollow with her hands. "I can already do that. If it has no legs, and someone has pinned it down with sharp objects." She joked, before going about the tour.

It was interesting, they have a decent training area, and even a garden to meditate in, which would be helpful for talking to the Big Guy. The troop barracks was nice, and she could really get into Hikari's office. it was great for making tea, and probably cookies if she could find the stuff for it.
"Snack shop sounds cool. I like having a good supply of Rice Cakes whenever I can get them" she commented, before nodding to the rest of it. "Barrack Games sound interesting, and I could really go for some organized sparring and practice. It's all just been me and me so far" she continued, before grinning. "It sounds great. So, do you accept Blood-Pact, or just Boob-Shake?" She asked teasingly, giggling to herself rather considerably.

"Well, as much as Hikari would love a boob-shake, we'll need to test you. Just a standard test so we can place you in the appropriate Vanguard or to see if we can assign you a mentor. Would you prefer to go on a mission or spar with me?" Haruka motioned for the young woman to follow her. She made a few turns and opened the door to her office. "Let me get your academy paperwork, while you decide." she offered before busying herself with files and papers.

Mirja laughed softly at the idea of a boob-shake, but stroked her chin in contemplation.
"Hmm, what kind of mission? Because If I am hunting down Bobo the Lost Kitten, I'd rather do a spar." She admitted, following her into the office. "Ohh, academy paperwork. I could just tell you what you'd find. 'Sucked with a sword, blew up Kido, beat a lot of angry people up'. And, that'd probably be about it" She told Hikari, withdrawing another rice-cake and chewing on it.

Haruka hummed as she looked over the paperwork. She made a few notes with a differently colored pen then looked over the paper. "We can talk to Hikari and see what he has available." she hummed then switched papers. "If you still want to spar after that, we can. Besides...cat rescue is more of a Squad 11 thing." she jokes.

Haruka hummed as she looked over the paperwork. She made a few notes with a differently colored pen then looked over the paper. "We can talk to Hikari and see what he has available." she hummed then switched papers. "If you still want to spar after that, we can. Besides...cat rescue is more of a Squad 11 thing." she jokes.
Mirja liked the way Haruka hummed. It sounded really nice, and the way she made notes on her paper was so elegent. Then, Mirja raised her eyebrow at the idea of Squad 11 rescuing cats.
"Rescue? They'd probably chuck it on a barbecue and eat it" she replied, before nodding. "I think I can do both actually. So, where is Captain Hikari? Is he here right now?" She asked, finishing her rice cake and brushing the crumbs from her hair.

( @Kurisa )

Hioshimi rolled her shoulders, looking a bit overwhelmed. "If...if it's really as big as you say it is, Captain, then perhaps just show us the basics? Admittedly, I'm a bit tired..." she replied nervously, rubbing at her shoulder. She skipped a couple of steps to pick up the pace with Kame, who appeared in a rush to get to the barracks in the first place.

"Like the dorms, the kitchen, uh, training hall, maybe your office so we can find you...ooh! What about the lieutenant? Where can we find them, too?" asked Hioshimi, smiling pleasantly at Kagiko anand Kame's retreating figure.
@mahigan

Kagiko listened as Hioshimi spoke then nodded and placed his right hand on his chin then rubbed it with his index finger "Well then shall we just skip the tour for now? I'll let you two get settled in then I shall give you a tour perhaps tomorrow. As for finding my office...well...Ask around, the Squad is filled with very knowledgeable people so they should tell you. As for a Lieutenant...well...we don't have one...I'm being patient and waiting to see if someone suitable comes along to take that spot. Who knows...may even be one of you two...or both" Kagiko then chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, a smile stretching on his face.

Kagiko then stopped then spoke "Well...we're here. This is where the magic happens..." Kagiko then let out a nervous chuckle knowing that most the time it was far from magical but still, he was trying to keep things light so he could bond with his new Squad members. "Let's head inside then!" Kagiko then resumed walking, entering the Squad barracks and upon first inspection of the place it was surprisingly clean...and empty...but this wasn't due to a lack of members, more they were shut away working hard as usual...that or they were in the main lab monitoring things. "I like to make sure the barracks stay as clean as possible...last thing I want is to be tripping over cables and other random junk...probably a good thing for you to Hio" Kagiko said followed with a chuckle.

After walking for some small while Kagiko stopped then looked to his left "Well these will be your rooms" Kagiko pointed to one then spoke "Room 117 Shall be yours Kame" Kagiko then moved his hand and pointed to the room next to it "And room 118 Shall be your Hio...Is this fine with you? or would you like to request your rooms a bit apart from eachother? I just figured it'd be a bit more convenient for you two and also for me to so I don't have to walk as far to get you both" Kagiko then chuckled once again then smiled at them both hoping this would be okay for them

Mirja liked the way Haruka hummed. It sounded really nice, and the way she made notes on her paper was so elegent. Then, Mirja raised her eyebrow at the idea of Squad 11 rescuing cats.
"Rescue? They'd probably chuck it on a barbecue and eat it" she replied, before nodding. "I think I can do both actually. So, where is Captain Hikari? Is he here right now?" She asked, finishing her rice cake and brushing the crumbs from her hair.

Haruka looped her last "S" before she looked over at her wall. She stared for a few minutes then blinked, "He should be in his office. You are more than welcomed to go to him on your own or I can escort you if you'd like." she said in a cool but friendly tone. She raised an eyebrow at a report and hummed again then set it on a pile to the far right of her desk.

Haruka looped her last "S" before she looked over at her wall. She stared for a few minutes then blinked, "He should be in his office. You are more than welcomed to go to him on your own or I can escort you if you'd like." she said in a cool but friendly tone. She raised an eyebrow at a report and hummed again then set it on a pile to the far right of her desk.
Mirja pondered for a bit, before blushing slightly and looking at her shoes.
"I wouldn't mind you escorting me. Captains are scary, even the friendly ones. It's more the potential than any actual personality that makes them scary to me. Sorry if I'm a bother" She said meekly, hoping Haruka wouldn't be to irritated at her fear of the captains abilities. She did wonder what the reports where saying, but that was none of her business yet, so she just stood still and waited.

Mirja pondered for a bit, before blushing slightly and looking at her shoes.
"I wouldn't mind you escorting me. Captains are scary, even the friendly ones. It's more the potential than any actual personality that makes them scary to me. Sorry if I'm a bother" She said meekly, hoping Haruka wouldn't be to irritated at her fear of the captains abilities. She did wonder what the reports where saying, but that was none of her business yet, so she just stood still and waited.

Haruka gave a gentle smile and stood from her desk, "You are no bother at all. Hopefully, you can become more comfortable with him in time." she moved from her desk, grabbed a few files then motioned for the young woman to follow her to Hikari's office. "I'll be right here, Mk?"

Status
Not open for further replies.