Bleach: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu's eyes widened when his kido was absorbed, he remembered a report from Ginko about the red head that could absorb kido, so this was annoying. His hakuda and kido wouldn't work. His zanjustu couldn't contend with is hakuda so this was a tricky situation. The man then pulled his hand towards himself and Yu found himself flying right at him which shocked him as the man let loose with another punch, Yu had no time to block so it connected against his skull which sent him flying and rag dolling against the ground, skidding against it as he coughed up blood. "Okay then. You want me at my best, fine then. Just remember you asked for it." Yu said as he unsheathed his zanpakutos as he stood back up. Their forms changing as fifty wolves appeared. There was another wolf that began howling as a purple aura covered over Yu as he began squatting. He shunpoed in front of the man swing his left leg at him, but halfway through, it would change with all fifty of the wolves minus the one that was howling, they would all howl in unison before glowing and exploding dead center. Yu would be in the distance as he had twelve more wolves next to him. So I can only use my explosive wolves, the kido one are out due to obvious reasons. I also have her for extreme measures, plus a one time use shield in case he sues a big attack. My shunko is also rendered useless due to him absorbing kido and my hakuda being ineffective. So I have my zanjutsu and wolves. I also have that, but I rather not use that thing. Yu thought to himself as he watched the man letting the other twelve wolves run at the man now.

The Togabito chuckled as Yu went skidding across the ground, rather pleased with himself. He listened to what the captain had to say "I commend you for surviving that attack captain, I expected it to crush your skull" He cracked his neck "Good, let's see what you can do captain" The captain had finally released his shikai, fifty wolves appearing around the man. They seemed to be made out of Kido, which made the Togabito chuckle. Yu covered himself in a glow then shunpoed towards him, his was quick but the Togabito could follow him with his eyes. But before Yu even reached, he had shunpoed back. The Togabito looked up, his eyes wide. He was too fixated on Yu to even notice the wolves around him. They all howled as one as he crossed his arms, a multitude of explosions occurring around him. As the smoke cleared, the Togabito could be seen on a knee and slightly panting. "Impressive....but still nowhere enough!" He sprinted towards Yu as the wolves charged at him. The Togabito yanked his arm, all the wolves flying towards him as he swung his arm through them, causing them to explode. Right after, he came running out of the smoke with hardly any damage unlike before. He pulled his arm yet again, forcing Yu towards him as he aimed to closeline Yu against the neck, hoping to snap it in two.

Henry sat in his room looking out the window at the birds flying overhead, its been a few months since Sang- Konome regained her memories and actually began working like a real member in the squad. Truly, she didn't really need his assistance anymore. With how busy she was, Henry had gone back to his previous state of being alone again. Sighing Henry stood up and jumped out a window only for Neil to come back who grabbed Henry by the arm. "Justice needs help!!!" Neil stated, dragging Henry off to a rather far off district roughly 65 or so. Henry looked at Neil with an un-amused look while Neil pointed at a man who was roughly the same build of Neil, and was fighting other people with a sword and shield. "Why are we here?" Henry asked while Neil shook his head. "To stop injustice!!! Now le-" Neil was cut off when he was suddenly punched by the other large man and sent flying. The man looked at henry and laughed. "Whatre some shingumi punks doin here? Ye think ya leders gon care bout ye here? Nah thy wont do a durn thing." The man spoke poorly but his spirtual pressure was power ful enough, that Henry's movements were sluggish and before he could raise his zanpakuto's he was pierced through his chest by the mans sword. Neil who was dazed greatly by the punch, caught some of this, and saw Henry fall to the ground, which made his eyes widen as he stomped his foot. "No!! As a man of justice I will see you all slain!!!" Neil shouted as he lifted his sword, only to see a bunch of individuals surround him. However instead of attacking, they placed their hands on the ground and soon Neil found himself covered in a dense red mist. "A Bakudo? These guys know kido?" When it cleared Neil was all by himself and Henry body was nowhere to be seen besides the puddle of blood that was left behind. "Dammit! I'm still fucking weak!!!" Neil shouted as he smashed his fist into the ground, and shunpoed back to squad six to report the news.

The Togabito chuckled as Yu went skidding across the ground, rather pleased with himself. He listened to what the captain had to say "I commend you for surviving that attack captain, I expected it to crush your skull" He cracked his neck "Good, let's see what you can do captain" The captain had finally released his shikai, fifty wolves appearing around the man. They seemed to be made out of Kido, which made the Togabito chuckle. Yu covered himself in a glow then shunpoed towards him, his was quick but the Togabito could follow him with his eyes. But before Yu even reached, he had shunpoed back. The Togabito looked up, his eyes wide. He was too fixated on Yu to even notice the wolves around him. They all howled as one as he crossed his arms, a multitude of explosions occurring around him. As the smoke cleared, the Togabito could be seen on a knee and slightly panting. "Impressive....but still nowhere enough!" He sprinted towards Yu as the wolves charged at him. The Togabito yanked his arm, all the wolves flying towards him as he swung his arm through them, causing them to explode. Right after, he came running out of the smoke with hardly any damage unlike before. He pulled his arm yet again, forcing Yu towards him as he aimed to closeline Yu against the neck, hoping to snap it in two.
Yu cracked his own neck as he looked at the man who was own his knees yet got back up even after fifty explosions head on. "You really are a durable man, been a while since I had a fight like this." Yu said before all twelve wolves were destroyed and Yu found himself being pulled towards him, it was clear enough that the man was attempting a clothesline, so Yu once eh got close dunked under his arm, and got behind the mans back, where he had both blades out and pointed at the back of the mans neck. "Too slow." Yu said as the wolf that was howling from earlier went into hiding, as Yu plunged his blades downwards hoping to pierce through the mans neck.

The Togabito's eyes widened as Yu ducked under his clothesline, not expecting him to have enough time to dodge it. What surprised him even more was that the captain was behind, his blades aimed at his neck. No, I can't die yet. Its too soon The Togabito quickly moved forward, the blades cutting through his neck and his back but not causing severe damage it could of, but still did damage to him nonetheless. The Togabito quickly turned and jumped back, placing his left hand over the back part of his neck to stop more bleeding. Without a hesitation, he quickly yanked Yu towards him once again but instead of doing a frontal attack, he stabbed his hand in the ground and lifted a giant chunk of the ground in the air. With his mighty strength, he punched the rock and send dozens of high speed shards of rock at Yu. Despite them being rocks, the speed of both Yu and the rocks would do some minor damage and would bother him nonetheless. He quickly followed up behind the rocks by jumping at Yu with his shoulder pointed at him, hoping to do some major damage.

Yu noted a first time at a doge, that still did more damage than he thought, since his punches were ineffective, was his skin weak to blades by any chance, Yu thought as he looked at the man place a hand on his neck, that's when Yu's smirked at the obvious weakness now, before being pulled towards him again. Yet this time instead of a punch or kick he found a chunk of the ground flying at him, which made Yu's head tilt at it was shattered sending pieces of rocks flying at him, yu however was by far use to things like this and bat them all away. What he didn't bat away was being rammed by the large mans shoulder. Yu again coughed up blood as some of it ran down his mouth. Yu looked down at him and rapped his head under his arm, as a wolf then appeared howling landing on the mans back. With his other hand, Yu's scooped up some dirt before backing off and throwing it at the eyes of the man. Yu took that time to book it the hell out of the way as the wolf let off an intense glow which would result in a deadly big explosion.

As Zheng skidded to a halt, a giant river of water crashed in the ground infront of him, with the mask near the middle of the giant collection of water. It then formed into the Togabito, wearing the mask and robe. He spoke with a cold, emotionless voice "Now that they're gone I don't have to put up this front" He cracked his neck "How strong you've gotten? It's a shame that you won't. Today will be the day you die and I'll show you how much hope the Soul Society really has" He began to wave his hands up and down, slowly turning them into water. He quickly fired off a geysher of high pressured, ice cold water with shards of ice in them to add damage at Zheng. While he did this, he began to form his left hand into water whip and waited to see Zheng's reaction
He didn't let the giant massive water dropping down in front faze him. He watched the water form into the togabito, the opponent he would be fighting to the death with. This man had a murderous presence around him. Merciless and truly unforgiving, this will be a fight that won't have any second chances if he doesn't throw everything he's got. "The moment you underestimated me you lost." Zheng dashed to his left to avoid the geyser of water, not even looking back to inspect the powerful attack. He tapped the air in front of him and a green ripple appeared in the air in front of him. "Gaki Rekko." Green blasts of light shot at the Togabito in the form of a cage though he wasn't expecting the attacks to land at all. His opponent can turn into water and most likely would just go through him. Through the blasts of light he ran with them towards the Togabito, using the attack as cover to make it difficult for the bastard to hit him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yu noted a first time at a doge, that still did more damage than he thought, since his punches were ineffective, was his skin weak to blades by any chance, Yu thought as he looked at the man place a hand on his neck, that's when Yu's smirked at the obvious weakness now, before being pulled towards him again. Yet this time instead of a punch or kick he found a chunk of the ground flying at him, which made Yu's head tilt at it was shattered sending pieces of rocks flying at him, yu however was by far use to things like this and bat them all away. What he didn't bat away was being rammed by the large mans shoulder. Yu again coughed up blood as some of it ran down his mouth. Yu looked down at him and rapped his head under his arm, as a wolf then appeared howling landing on the mans back. With his other hand, Yu's scooped up some dirt before backing off and throwing it at the eyes of the man. Yu took that time to book it the hell out of the way as the wolf let off an intense glow which would result in a deadly big explosion.
The attack had luckily connect against the captain, but things didn't go according to plan. He didn't expect this captain to be this durable, he was hoping that this fight would of been over already. Yu continued to wrap his arm around the Togabito's neck, putting him in a headlock. From behind, the last wolf leaped on his back. Before the Togabito could react, Yu had thrown mud in his eyes and had time to jump back away. He tried to swing the wolf off or swat it off. Before it could though, the wolf released an intense glow and right off a massive explosion occured, engulfing the Togabito and generating a powerful shockwave. As the dust cleared, the Togabito was on his knees and his free arm on the ground. He kept his hand over his neck, but his back was heavily burned and bleeding. His mask had a crack in it No...I can't yet. Not til I die" He stood up "Captain, it seems that it was I who was arrogant. For that, I thank you. As my parting gift, allow me to show you my home" He punched his fist on the ground, the earth beneath him and even Yu shaking "ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU THE PATHWAY TO HELL!!!" A loud, echoing sonic loud sound resonated throughout the area, it's ringing which could be heard even by his comrades. He looked up, a small piece of his mask falling and showing his red skin with a wide grin behind it "I'll see you on the other side" He raised his fist and punched it in the ground again, this time a powerful force pulling everything around him. Massive pieces of rubble was pulled out of the ground, various trees and plants yanked out of their roots. Even pieces of houses in the nearby were all being drawn towards the Togabito. But his aim was none of that. His aim was to pull in Yu and crush himself along with the captain. He would continue to try to kill them unless he was stopped otherwise.

He didn't let the giant massive water dropping down in front faze him. He watched the water form into the togabito, the opponent he would be fighting to the death with. This man had a murderous presence around him. Merciless and truly unforgiving, this will be a fight that won't have any second chances if he doesn't throw everything he's got. "The moment you underestimated me you lost." Zheng dashed to his left to avoid the geyser of water, not even looking back to inspect the powerful attack. He tapped the air in front of him and a green ripple appeared in the air in front of him. "Gaki Rekko." Green blasts of light shot at the Togabito in the form of a cage though he wasn't expecting the attacks to land at all. His opponent can turn into water and most likely would just go through him. Through the blasts of light he ran with them towards the Togabito, using the attack as cover to make it difficult for the bastard to hit him.
Zheng had managed to dodge his geysher and spoke some nonsense, making the Togabito chuckle "Big words spoken by a man with little power" He said as the beams of laser phased through him, but let off some steam due to the heat of the beams of light. With his left arm, he swung his arm the water whip. But instead of aiming for his body, the Togabito aimed for the legs of Zheng hoping to wrap them around his feet. Using this as a small distraction, the Togabito turned the geysher of water around and sent it flying towards Zhengs back.

Yu watched from the distance as the attack seemingly worked enough, despite him blocking his weak point. The man then thanked him, which Yu simply nodded at. "You wanted me at my best, but alas I couldn't pull out all my stops, a weakness you showed wasn't your neck, it was the over reaction to it. I could have simply thought you were weak to blades. So I state this, in your next life. If I see you here again, I welcome you to try again to beat me." Yu said, yet the man seemed confident still, and thats when a great force began sucking everything in, which Yu gasped at. "The other side? Your home? Hell?" Yu spoke as he began getting pulled in which made Yu plunge his hands into the ground as the things around him even homes began getting pulled in. Yu's eyes widened as he held up his sword as he rushed at the man. "Bankai!!!" Yu shouted with his spiritual energy exploding around him. Yu ran out with one sword in his right hand that had a dagger attached to the hilt, Yu's outfit also changed as well. Yu wasted no time in swinging the dagger around and tossed it so it wrapped around the mans arm, this pulled Yu in instantly. Yu then peered down at him as over one hundred wolves showed up. "I hope Im a good gambler then." Yu said as every wolf began glowing, and each of them exploded all together, what resulted was a massive explosion sending shockwaves powerful enough to even out the suction that the man was using. Yet being at the sight of the explosion also did its damage to Yu. Yet he had no choice, he had to do this. To save more lives by evening out the pressure that was dragging innocents in, or get away and let them die. He was a captain for a reason.

Yu watched from the distance as the attack seemingly worked enough, despite him blocking his weak point. The man then thanked him, which Yu simply nodded at. "You wanted me at my best, but alas I couldn't pull out all my stops, a weakness you showed wasn't your neck, it was the over reaction to it. I could have simply thought you were weak to blades. So I state this, in your next life. If I see you here again, I welcome you to try again to beat me." Yu said, yet the man seemed confident still, and thats when a great force began sucking everything in, which Yu gasped at. "The other side? Your home? Hell?" Yu spoke as he began getting pulled in which made Yu plunge his hands into the ground as the things around him even homes began getting pulled in. Yu's eyes widened as he held up his sword as he rushed at the man. "Bankai!!!" Yu shouted with his spiritual energy exploding around him. Yu ran out with one sword in his right hand that had a dagger attached to the hilt, Yu's outfit also changed as well. Yu wasted no time in swinging the dagger around and tossed it so it wrapped around the mans arm, this pulled Yu in instantly. Yu then peered down at him as over one hundred wolves showed up. "I hope Im a good gambler then." Yu said as every wolf began glowing, and each of them exploded all together, what resulted was a massive explosion sending shockwaves powerful enough to even out the suction that the man was using. Yet being at the sight of the explosion also did its damage to Yu. Yet he had no choice, he had to do this. To save more lives by evening out the pressure that was dragging innocents in, or get away and let them die. He was a captain for a reason.
The Togabito watched when Yu used is bankai, watching as he ran towards him. He raised an eyebrow. Usually when he used this technique, he would run away instead of running towards them. Yu wrapped his dagger around his arm, using it to pull himself instantly. The Togabito was confused by his actions, unsure if he was prepared to die or just foolish. Then, over a hundred wolves appeared around Yu as he spoke. The Togabito chuckled "Only one way to find out" Then, an explosion occured of epic proportions, its might so great that it cancelled out his ultimate move. All the rubble that was aimed to crush them stopped mid air and dropped as smoke covered the area. As the smoke cleared, only the top half of the Togabito remained and it wasn't even entirely there. The Togabito saw a beam of light in the distance, letting out a chuckle It wasn't in vain "Captain...if you are still alive let me tell you a story of my home. Where I am from, I am nowhere near the strongest. I am small fry for them for bigger monsters in there, we only feed their bloodlust. But in there... In there...lies a being...a monster that even instills fear in Togabito, Demons and anything that comes across its path. Enjoy your last moments Captain. For he...is....rising...." His mask shattered, his body melting and becoming molten magma. A massive pair of doors appeared behind the Togabito, opening up as a powerful vacuum sucked in the magma which was the Togabito. Shortly after, it vanished.

As the explosion went off stopping anything else from being sucked in, it would clear to show Yu with some burn mark as blood poured out his mouth he was laying on the ground with some broken ribs and some broken bones in his arm for sure, he did have to take a explosion head on, his own for that matter. He would then hear the man begin speaking, which Yu listened to fully and nodded. "Thank you for the warning, but like you. I will beat him as well. Now rest for now, I wont be seeing you on the other side tonight." Yu spoke as he stood up groaning as pain shot through his body, he sealed his bankai and watched the mans body turn to magma and then be sucked away. Yu then shunpoed off to where Shizuka was and sat down in the distance. He would help her, but he wanted to test her, he thought her worthy of being higher seated, this would prove if he was correct.

As they walked, Kame began to see the similarities between Hioshimi and Kagiko. They both wore bells, had a carefree personality and judging by her tottering and his yawning were prone to fits of tiredness. In this way they reminded her of Tenkujira, a sore subject. The ornery old Zanpakuto spirit would fit right in if the 12th Division was anything like what Kagiko had shown so far. They couldn't be more different than her.

All Kame wanted to do was to put her belongings in her assigned room, take a bath and sleep for the next day. Her decision to join the 12th Division had been a weighty one and Kame wanted to stop thinking about it. Judging from her companions' excited chatter however, that didn't seem likely to happen. No, apparently they would be going on a tour first. Kame personally didn't care for it but she wasn't going to speak out. Instead she gave a noncommittal nod, just going with the flow that was Hioshimi.

A question did pop up in Kame's head though - would they be sharing a room together? She sincerely hoped that was not the case as she hadn't shared a room since she'd left the Rukongai. Kame preferred her peace and personal space, not to mention her strict routine she followed which was highly prone to disturbing others. No one wanted to wake up at the crack of dawn to someone deep into their workout and Hioshimi looked like someone who needed all the sleep she could get. Kame looked over her shoulder to take a glance at her. Her gait looked like she was drowsing off with one step and waking with the other, causing a rather unsteady wobble. Despite all of this physical weakness however, Kame could sense her spiritual energy steadily increasing.

Lacking control over her spiritual energy, overworking herself to the point of near sleep-walking - how had she graduated the academy? She didn't look old, unlike some of the repeats. A master in Hoho perhaps? No, she looked like she'd fall over walking let alone a flash step. Her Zanpakuto had lacked power to it as well which ruled out Zanjutsu... Kido. Kame shook her head. She'd mentioned Kido earlier hadn't she? Her companions combined drowsiness seemed to be catching on to Kame herself and she struggled to keep herself from yawning as well. She didn't consider the factor of the stress from applying and the fatigue from her run, merely passing it off as contagious tiredness.

Kame was glad to hear they would not be required to perform any missions today. The sweat had dried on her back and thighs now, making her clothes chafe and stick. The combined weight of her armour and weights didn't help matters at all, along with the sun's rays. To top it all off Kame hadn't eaten all day, a fact her stomach was now reminding her of. She wanted to opt out of the tour and just head straight for the baths (that is if the 12th Division even had one. She'd heard strange things about the members) but she didn't want to break protocol. That being said, Kame quickened her pace just a bit to hurry them along.

A woman's laughter could be heard echoing throughout the forest "Well to be honest, we were told to get rid of our targets quickly to continue our mission....but that isn't very fun now is it?" Out of the corner of Nishiki's eye, she could see bits of light being reflected off finely woven and thin strings, coming towards her and slicing through the trees with ease. Then from all sides, all of these threads came flying around and slicing through the trees with ease and all coming towards Nishiki. The threads were sharp and hard to cut, but yet they had enough room to maneuver around in with proper footwork "Your death became imminent when you entered this forest! However, I won't kill you too fast. Lets test how far you can go" The strings began to flucuate and made a wave like pattern, making it harder to move around in them.
Hearing a woman's laughter, Nishiki's eyes darted the direction of the voice before catching on to an odd series of glints. This caused her to raise her eyebrows as what seemed to be strings, that were the cause of the odd light, sliced through trees as they shot straight for her. Curving her body back, Nishiki quickly jumped back and watched the strings move past her. "Hm, I'm guessing you're not done throwing out surprise attacks just yet then" She chuckled slightly while looking at the strings in front of her before more came her way. Ungracefully jumping, lightly side-stepping and almost falling over a few times in the process, Nishiki dodged each string, however it quickly grew harder to avoid them. Jumping up while still trying to dodge, constantly turning her body out of the way of the strings, Nishiki quickly snatched the hilt of her Zanpakuto, drawing it before immediately releasing her emerald Scythe. Grinning as she rested the bar on her shoulder for a second, Nishiki suddenly swung the Scythe up while holding the bar with one hand before swinging it down, aiming to hook the majority of the strings under her blade before cleaning slicing through them. "Oh is that so? Well, since you're testing me, I'll do the same. Lets test how many cards it'll take to kill you~" The grin on Nishiki's face grew slightly while gaining a devious tint.

Genesis
Genesis smiled softly at the kind words. At this point there was no real reason to go back and forth about small details like her grades in the academy or how long she was on bandage duty, that was all behind her. she knew the importance of squad four and could see how the captain had a point. There was also no point in noting that a fire type zanpakuto could be useful for shutting up rowdy patients, or the ones that liked hitting on her. Best to keep that thought to herself. "I would like to start at your earliest convenience ma'am. though I must say I wasnt exaggerating when i said I wasnt good at anything. only healing, its the only thing i practiced since my graduation years ago. " She explained honestly. probably would make the training much harder, but at this point harder would yield results instead of wasting their time.
"I see, well I'm currently in the middle of sorting out some personal matters. It shouldn't take long hopefully, but once I'm done, I'll visit Squad Four and we'll start your training. In the mean time, I suggest you should start training with your Zanpakuto to get familiar with using a blade. I don't expect you to master it or anything, I just want you to get started so we have something to work from. And you'll never get anywhere if you keep thinking negatively, perhaps you should try thinking of ways to get better at something other than healing instead. As a side note, if you'd like, please don't be afraid to just call me Rio" Rio gave Genesis a small polite smile to help the woman feel more relaxed around her while placing her hands in the pockets of her Haori.

It was odd to Haruka, being a Lieutenant. While she managed to solidify herself as the strongest heir in her family's history, there were still some dissenters that wouldn't leave her position alone. This was both good and bad, for the battles of wit kept her sharp and focused. The bad thing was that it kept her from her favorite pastime...

"Get those scrawny arms up, Mikoto! If you can't keep your hands up, you'll never live to see Captain Hikari's dick!" she yelled at the black haired young woman. A disgruntled yell sounded amongst the ranks as the unseated shinigami of Squad Ten practiced their hakuda. She enjoyed it, messing with the unseated troops, especially the ones that joined just to ogle the ex-stripper of a Captain. "Come on, Mikoto! You're of no use to me with a black eye. Kira, quit staring at my tits and keep sparring." she moved on from the two sparring shinigami. "When you have a pervert in charge, they bring in more perverts it seems." she said good naturedly.

In the months leading up to her promotion to lieutenant, she spent months training as Tabo's trainee as well as Hikari's. In the wake of said training, she adopted a sleeveless, backless uniform. As such, her lieutenant's mark laid upon the bare arm of her upper left arm. Anyway, her training had been ridiculous and extremely difficult. Then again...Tabo is an asshole. Her insults to the troops, while done in jest, would help remind why they were there. They were there to learn, to find comrades and fight for the good of the Soul Society. To protect it.

"Alright you lot, go shower and attend to your regular duties. I want you all here tomorrow morning." she stopped the squad of maybe 12 and dismissed them. They all bowed, which Haruka blinked, "Don't do that. Get out of here." she turned to face one of the training dummies and began to practice on her own. She could feel that a few had stayed behind, so she moved a little slower so they could glean a few things from her technique. Whispers sounded, but she didn't mind. Few of them had seen her shikai, and fewer had felt its effects. So naturally, rumors surrounded her about her lack of zanjutsu practicing. Many probably would have doubted the existence of her zanpakuto is she didn't carry it with her. Few still do, and say that the hilt is just that, and the sheathe was empty. She just snickered and kept practicing.

Mirja, The Great Silver Asskicker walked absently without any thought of direction - but with some thought of destination - while snacking on a Rice-Cake. She thought to herself that this would be the perfect time to talk to her family, and get some time in, but she didn't have one of them. Not even a distant cousin. Apart from Rice-Cakes, she was alone in the universe.
"Ohh Rice-Cakes, I love thee. How you make life worth living" She mused, looking at the half-eaten cake before making it three-quarters eaten. To someone else, it would appear a very strange picture, but if they voiced it, they would have gotten punched.

After wandering for a few minutes, Mirja was drawn to the sound of someone shouting. From so far away, she couldn't make out what the voice was showing, but it interested her, so she moved in that direction, vanishing from the spot she was standing on, and re-appearing in a eyeblink a dozen feet away, searching for the shouting. She eventually found it at the squad 10 barracks, where a rather attractive woman with pink hair was leading a Hakuda lesson. Mirja landed on a nearby wall and crouched down to listen. She was clearly half way though her sentence when Mirja had arrived, and was telling someone off for oggling her tits. Which, obviously, drew Mirja's eyes to her chest.
'Pretty impressive. I'd oggle them' She thought, and then the other part of her said 'you already are oggling them'. It was logical, and she couldn't argue with that, so she just watched this woman in a sleeveless, backless uniform announcing philosophically that perverts attract perverts. 'I'm an admirer of biological art, not a pervert' she thought, and her other voice didn't say anything, which was strange. She usually did. But, it was probably because this lesson was interesting.

It eventually ended, and everyone was sent to the shower, after she told them off for bowing. Mirja thought that hinted at a humble personality, or she just didn't like it. After most of them squad members went in to the showers, the pink haired girl - a Lieutenant, if the badge on her bare arm was to be believed - began to train personally, with a few people staying to watch her. Mirja knew that even with the Lieutenant slowing her personal pace so the on-lookers could trace her movements, she was skilled at Hakuda. Her stance was perfect and each strike was strong and sure. Mirja felt she could learn something from this woman, so she finished the Rice Cake and Flash Stepped down to the grounds, landing on what was meant to be the head of a training dummy next to the pink haired woman, but it was a precarious position, so Mirja got down quickly.
"Hiya!" She exclaimed with a cherry tone. The scowl that her eyebrows natural formation made was the only negative part of her body language, and everything else was friendly and open, not least of which the large grin of her face.

Mirja, The Great Silver Asskicker walked absently without any thought of direction - but with some thought of destination - while snacking on a Rice-Cake. She thought to herself that this would be the perfect time to talk to her family, and get some time in, but she didn't have one of them. Not even a distant cousin. Apart from Rice-Cakes, she was alone in the universe.
"Ohh Rice-Cakes, I love thee. How you make life worth living" She mused, looking at the half-eaten cake before making it three-quarters eaten. To someone else, it would appear a very strange picture, but if they voiced it, they would have gotten punched.

After wandering for a few minutes, Mirja was drawn to the sound of someone shouting. From so far away, she couldn't make out what the voice was showing, but it interested her, so she moved in that direction, vanishing from the spot she was standing on, and re-appearing in a eyeblink a dozen feet away, searching for the shouting. She eventually found it at the squad 10 barracks, where a rather attractive woman with pink hair was leading a Hakuda lesson. Mirja landed on a nearby wall and crouched down to listen. She was clearly half way though her sentence when Mirja had arrived, and was telling someone off for oggling her tits. Which, obviously, drew Mirja's eyes to her chest.
'Pretty impressive. I'd oggle them' She thought, and then the other part of her said 'you already are oggling them'. It was logical, and she couldn't argue with that, so she just watched this woman in a sleeveless, backless uniform announcing philosophically that perverts attract perverts. 'I'm an admirer of biological art, not a pervert' she thought, and her other voice didn't say anything, which was strange. She usually did. But, it was probably because this lesson was interesting.

It eventually ended, and everyone was sent to the shower, after she told them off for bowing. Mirja thought that hinted at a humble personality, or she just didn't like it. After most of them squad members went in to the showers, the pink haired girl - a Lieutenant, if the badge on her bare arm was to be believed - began to train personally, with a few people staying to watch her. Mirja knew that even with the Lieutenant slowing her personal pace so the on-lookers could trace her movements, she was skilled at Hakuda. Her stance was perfect and each strike was strong and sure. Mirja felt she could learn something from this woman, so she finished the Rice Cake and Flash Stepped down to the grounds, landing on what was meant to be the head of a training dummy next to the pink haired woman, but it was a precarious position, so Mirja got down quickly.
"Hiya!" She exclaimed with a cherry tone. The scowl that her eyebrows natural formation made was the only negative part of her body language, and everything else was friendly and open, not least of which the large grin of her face.
The lieutenant finished her routine then looked over when she felt a foreign spiritual pressure. "Hello." she says with a slight smile. "How can I help you today?" she asked before she dismissed the onlookers.

"Anyone left after one minute other than myself and our guest, volunteers themselves to clean the whole barrack tonight." They flash stepped away,which caused her to laugh. She flicked her eyes over to take in the other female, "Pink hair? That's rather uncommon." she said and gave her full, respectful attention to the other woman. "I am Squad Ten Lieutenant Haruka Katsuye." she introduced herself.

The lieutenant finished her routine then looked over when she felt a foreign spiritual pressure. "Hello." she says with a slight smile. "How can I help you today?" she asked before she dismissed the onlookers.

"Anyone left after one minute other than myself and our guest, volunteers themselves to clean the whole barrack tonight." They flash stepped away,which caused her to laugh. She flicked her eyes over to take in the other female, "Pink hair? That's rather uncommon." she said and gave her full, respectful attention to the other woman. "I am Squad Ten Lieutenant Haruka Katsuye." she introduced herself.
Mirja grinned as the woman asked how she could help, but waited for her to tell the other people to go away. It was nice to be called a Guest rather than a weirdo, or a Witch. The people then all flash stepped away at the threat of cleaning the barracks, but Mirja thought that was a rather fun thing to do actually.
'But you are strange like that. Some people don't actually like work' Mirja told herself, before realizing the other woman was speaking. She missed the first part, and really hoped it wasn't important, but managed to get her introduction.
"It's great to meet'cha, Haruka-chan~" Mirja exclaimed, still grinning widely. "My name is Mirja Eerola. I don't have any squad yet, or any cool titles, unless you factor in the 'Phantom' prefix, but that's just me being a narcissistic prat, so I don't usually. The people at the Academy used to call me a Silver-Eyed Witch, at least I think it was Witch. But I had just beaten them up a lot without the swords they liked so much, so you could understand their frustrations" She yammered, before remembering the first question. "ohh, yea. You where cool. Your Hakuda stance was all 'kapow' and your strikes where full of 'shazam' and the Noneomatapiea 'Boot-to-the-face' really fits you. So, I just dropped down to say hi. We like Hakuda as well" She told the Lieutenant, rumaging in her Shihakusho for a Rice-Cake, which she then offered to Haruka with a cute "Rice-Cake?" comment.

Mirja grinned as the woman asked how she could help, but waited for her to tell the other people to go away. It was nice to be called a Guest rather than a weirdo, or a Witch. The people then all flash stepped away at the threat of cleaning the barracks, but Mirja thought that was a rather fun thing to do actually.
'But you are strange like that. Some people don't actually like work' Mirja told herself, before realizing the other woman was speaking. She missed the first part, and really hoped it wasn't important, but managed to get her introduction.
"It's great to meet'cha, Haruka-chan~" Mirja exclaimed, still grinning widely. "My name is Mirja Eerola. I don't have any squad yet, or any cool titles, unless you factor in the 'Phantom' prefix, but that's just me being a narcissistic prat, so I don't usually. The people at the Academy used to call me a Silver-Eyed Witch, at least I think it was Witch. But I had just beaten them up a lot without the swords they liked so much, so you could understand their frustrations" She yammered, before remembering the first question. "ohh, yea. You where cool. Your Hakuda stance was all 'kapow' and your strikes where full of 'shazam' and the Noneomatapiea 'Boot-to-the-face' really fits you. So, I just dropped down to say hi. We like Hakuda as well" She told the Lieutenant, rumaging in her Shihakusho for a Rice-Cake, which she then offered to Haruka with a cute "Rice-Cake?" comment.
Haruka looked more and more amused the more the shingami talked. She had a fresh perspective from what she could see and hear, and she seemed a little out there. "Well, if you don't have a squad, I can give you a tour of our little slice of oddness." she offered. Haruka gave a little chuckle at her description of her hakuda. "Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the sword arts as you could probably tell. That's more of a Hikari thing. He's the Captain." she shrugged.

"Sure, I could use a rice cake." she took the snack and took a bite. She chewed slowly as she tapped on her chin. "Witch huh? Are you good with Kido?" she asked. From the small distance, it was obvious the woman trained her body as well as her control over spiritual energy. Her arms were nicely toned and her spiritual energy seemed to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.