Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant images you get off of Deviantart and places where you can clearly see, "Oh, this belongs to this person!" whereas images from Zerochan or even google images are usually wallpaper and of free/public use, without the need to credit. Still best to check the source though, just in case.

The image for Rio is from a video game, Lin from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin I believe.

While people can search for images themselves (Via google images) it isn't about players thinking you drew the picture, or if people come here for art or not. It's about the acknowledgment (And Attribution) of artists and their creation(s), whether it be for roleplaying or just simply posting the picture somewhere. This is pretty much the short version since I didn't want this to drag on too long (Hence the links, I suggest everyone read them if you're reading this) due to our knack of prolonged debating, and ultimately ruining the chill mood.

At the end of the day I can't force anyone to do anything, mostly because I'm not physically there to do so. So you guys can do as you like, really, without the ratiocinate moral statements draggin' you down.

@mahigan I like you.

So before we give this a chance to turn into something bad let's just kick back and listen to this laid back summer time jam and let people decide what they're going to do on their own, preferably in a way that doesn't take a turn for the worse
:confetti:

Edit: Also, just to make this clear, I didn't just throw all of what you said out of the window Abi. You made same valid points :)

Last edited:
I meant images you get off of Deviantart and places where you can clearly see, "Oh, this belongs to this person!" whereas images from Zerochan or even google images are usually wallpaper and of free/public use, without the need to credit. Still best to check the source though, just in case.

The image for Rio is from a video game, Lin from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin I believe.

While people can search for images themselves (Via google images) it isn't about players thinking you drew the picture, or if people come here for art or not. It's about the acknowledgment (And Attribution) of artists and their creation(s), whether it be for roleplaying or just simply posting the picture somewhere. This is pretty much the short version since I didn't want this to drag on too long (Hence the links, I suggest everyone read them if you're reading this) due to our knack of prolonged debating, and ultimately ruining the chill mood.

At the end of the day I can't force anyone to do anything, mostly because I'm not physically there to do so. So you guys can do as you like, really, without the ratiocinate moral statements draggin' you down.

@mahigan I like you.

So before we give this a chance to turn into something bad let's just kick back and listen to this laid back summer time jam and let people decide what they're going to do on their own, preferably in a way that doesn't take a turn for the worse
:confetti:

Edit: Also, just to make this clear, I didn't just throw all of what you said out of the window Abi. You made same valid points :)
Well in so many words, that first sentence was what I was trying to say xD But yeah, I do feel that with Deviantart work and stuff like that it would be a good idea to credit them o3o And Ahh Okay ^_^

Also yeah, you made some valid points too :) S'all guuuuud and Lol xD Of course you with the rap music xD

Yeah yeah!

If you want I can post rap that fits the RP.

I have more.

Lol @ #BankaiFlowMixtape XD Just saw the titles of the the video's, time to listen :bouncy:

Yeah, I thought someone would mention that.

I like the first one, the rapper is pretty good. I suggest checking out his other stuff, he has fandom stuff and serious stuff. Both in which are good, and he usually does the fandom ones in the form of roleplaying (I.e playing a character)

That first on is good xD So American though xD But I got distracted with this
I've actually done this, I feel Ayy's pain XD

So american, I guess you can say that xD

I know that feeling as well, one of the reasons why I just keep my hair curly. Motherfuckers just don't listen, they want to give their own little twist to everything. Smh.

Reactions: AbigailTenshi
Just to let people know I'm just finishing up a few things that hopefully shouldn't take to long and that the IC will be up in a few days at most! Then we can test this new system and see what needs fixing, adjusting and so on since the only way to tell is to RP using it xD

Reactions: AbigailTenshi
That gives me a little time to update my characters. Though only the nurse will have a notable improvement.

I just realized XD Sinai is technically 7 in human years and the nurse is 14 XD

I guess I should change ages to. On the last sight it was 10 years for every 1 year. now its 20.. cuz Sinai was supposed to be about 14 and the nurse was about 28ish. appearance wise of course.

You got a funny idea of what 28 year olds look like.

Shipping%202.jpg

@AbigailTenshi right now

Haaaai everybody. Sorry, but I was thinking about joining and after some small amount of time, I decided to make a CS. Hope you like it as I am looking forward to write with you all. If I get the chance. Else I hope you at least liked the CS I had made. ^^

[tabs][Tab | Ayami Cho |]

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."

Name:
Ayami Cho
Appearance:
winter_flower_by_tornadochan-d6udpny.jpg

Height:
1.69m
Weight:
55 kg.
Hair Colour:
Black
Eye Colour:
Very dark brown
Birthday:
1st of February

Clan/Family:
No clan.

Race:
Soul.

Profession:
Currently only Shinigami, Amayi has worked in a small restaurant and several other small jobs.

Unseated in Squad Ten

Spiritual Energy Colour:
Dark grey

Power Level:
Unseated

Personality:
Amayi is a very quiet girl that likes to be on the background of a scene. This is because she doesn't want to stand in the center of attention and get noticed, as she finds it uncomfortable and also very dumb. In her logic, that would mean that people could learn things about her and the less people would know about her, the better. She finds it more comfortable by choosing if she will spill any information out by her own free will. Besides, she doesn't trust others at a normal rate, which furthers increase her dislike for much attention. She has the idea that if she will keep herself quiet and out of everybody's personal business that she be more on her own. And avoid being sucked into problems of others. Problems that will eat away her free time or worse, can ruin a day for her.

Other than her distrustful and what some would call introvert side, Amayi does have a loyal side. She doesn't promise or swears just for the fun of it. With a great sense of duty and loyalty, Amayi tries to keep her word. Though it is very rare for her to promise or give her word, unless she believes there is something to benefit for it. There is indeed a more selfish side to Amayi, though she has no great ambitions, she does try to grab more power and influence if the way is open to it. She also has a great dislike for those who act as 'knights of virtue and honor', something that can lure out some mean and low remarks from her if she can.

History:
Born as a soul, Amayi's youth wasn't that great. Born in poverty, she has known nothing else but hard work to survive each passing day. There were several times when she was tempted to become a petty criminal, trying to steal for food and money instead of working hard for it. She had done several small jobs, but never something dishonorable. At that time, she had a strong belief that those who would stay and life a honorable existence would somehow sooner or later be rewarded for it. Only she would learn the hard way that it wasn't like that at all.

A few murders happened. Nothing strange in the poor districts, but Amayi was shocked. She wasn't sure how it had happened, but several of her closed friends had been murdered. Was her trying to strive to life with a high morality not good enough to protect those who she cared for? Didn't it help against unfortunate incidents like those? Hardened by the experience, Amayi became less naive as she started to despise such weaknesses.

For some time Amayi started to work just for herself. Nobody else wasn't allowed to bond or connect with her as she didn't want to suffer again from the loss and pain she had experienced and endured before. She didn't want to go through that phase where she realized how helpless she was, how naive her way of thinking had been and that she was weak. But for a long time Amayi wasn't sure how she could turn this. How she could try to get stronger. This eventually caused her to choose a new way of life. She chose to study and learn at the Shin'o Academy to become a Shinigami.

Problem was that Amayi didn't have a special Reiatsu. She did had some, but she had never made use of it. Never had the need been there that she would need to train it. In the six years that she had attended to the Academy, Amayi had managed to show that her primary battle skills weren't perhaps the best or the top. Her intellect and cunning however would provide enough for her to be a capable and supportive ally for most.

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings:
None at the moment.
( :C )

Other:
N/A

Skills
mariko_shinozaki__fullbody__by_marico_san-d7cqv3f.png

Zanjutsu:
Hōzuri
Shitonegaeshi

Kido:
Bakudo 1 – 39
Hado 1 - 33

Hakuda:
Tesshō
Super Harisen Slipper

Hoho:
Shunpo

Total points gained:
Total Points Spent:
Mission log:
Points spent and skills gained:

[/tab][Tab | Zanpakuto |]

''Once a sword is drawn, it will demand blood. A sacrifice for being pulled out of its sheath.''

Zanpakuto name:
Kazehaya
Type:
Melee & Teleportation
Zanpakuto Shikai Release command:
''Vanish and then return as dust.''

Spirit Appearance:
549x768.jpeg

Spirit Personality/Goals:
Kazehaya doesn't really have a set goal. He is however unlike Amayi rude, blunt and wild. She has a good control over him, but he still is unlike her very wild and quite bloodthirsty. Sometimes this rubs off on Amayi which results in that she becomes more willing into prolonging a fight or trying to harm her opponents in a way she wouldn't do normally.
Inner world:
wallpaper.big-jmF.cs.png

Sealed appearance:
A regular katana. Nothing fancy to be honest.

Shikai appearance:
A set of trench knives.

Bankai appearance:
A set of dao swords. (How it can fit into one sheath)

Shikai skills:

TBD!

(Start off with no Shikai or 4 to 5 Shikai skills)

Bankai skills:
6. (Ultimate Skill)
[/tab][/tabs]

• Love
Reactions: K3l
Haaaai everybody. Sorry, but I was thinking about joining and after some small amount of time, I decided to make a CS. Hope you like it as I am looking forward to write with you all. If I get the chance. Else I hope you at least liked the CS I had made. ^^

[tabs][Tab | Ayami Cho |]

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."

Name:
Ayami Cho
Appearance:
winter_flower_by_tornadochan-d6udpny.jpg

Height:
1.69m
Weight:
55 kg.
Hair Colour:
Black
Eye Colour:
Very dark brown
Birthday:
1st of February

Clan/Family:
No clan.

Race:
Soul.

Profession:
Currently only Shinigami, Amayi has worked in a small restaurant and several other small jobs.

Unseated in Squad Ten

Spiritual Energy Colour:
Dark grey

Power Level:
Unseated

Personality:
Amayi is a very quiet girl that likes to be on the background of a scene. This is because she doesn't want to stand in the center of attention and get noticed, as she finds it uncomfortable and also very dumb. In her logic, that would mean that people could learn things about her and the less people would know about her, the better. She finds it more comfortable by choosing if she will spill any information out by her own free will. Besides, she doesn't trust others at a normal rate, which furthers increase her dislike for much attention. She has the idea that if she will keep herself quiet and out of everybody's personal business that she be more on her own. And avoid being sucked into problems of others. Problems that will eat away her free time or worse, can ruin a day for her.

Other than her distrustful and what some would call introvert side, Amayi does have a loyal side. She doesn't promise or swears just for the fun of it. With a great sense of duty and loyalty, Amayi tries to keep her word. Though it is very rare for her to promise or give her word, unless she believes there is something to benefit for it. There is indeed a more selfish side to Amayi, though she has no great ambitions, she does try to grab more power and influence if the way is open to it. She also has a great dislike for those who act as 'knights of virtue and honor', something that can lure out some mean and low remarks from her if she can.

History:
Born as a soul, Amayi's youth wasn't that great. Born in poverty, she has known nothing else but hard work to survive each passing day. There were several times when she was tempted to become a petty criminal, trying to steal for food and money instead of working hard for it. She had done several small jobs, but never something dishonorable. At that time, she had a strong belief that those who would stay and life a honorable existence would somehow sooner or later be rewarded for it. Only she would learn the hard way that it wasn't like that at all.

A few murders happened. Nothing strange in the poor districts, but Amayi was shocked. She wasn't sure how it had happened, but several of her closed friends had been murdered. Was her trying to strive to life with a high morality not good enough to protect those who she cared for? Didn't it help against unfortunate incidents like those? Hardened by the experience, Amayi became less naive as she started to despise such weaknesses.

For some time Amayi started to work just for herself. Nobody else wasn't allowed to bond or connect with her as she didn't want to suffer again from the loss and pain she had experienced and endured before. She didn't want to go through that phase where she realized how helpless she was, how naive her way of thinking had been and that she was weak. But for a long time Amayi wasn't sure how she could turn this. How she could try to get stronger. This eventually caused her to choose a new way of life. She chose to study and learn at the Shin'o Academy to become a Shinigami.

Problem was that Amayi didn't have a special Reiatsu. She did had some, but she had never made use of it. Never had the need been there that she would need to train it. In the six years that she had attended to the Academy, Amayi had managed to show that her primary battle skills weren't perhaps the best or the top. Her intellect and cunning however would provide enough for her to be a capable and supportive ally for most.

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings:
None at the moment.
( :C )

Other:
N/A

Skills
mariko_shinozaki__fullbody__by_marico_san-d7cqv3f.png

Zanjutsu:
Hōzuri
Shitonegaeshi

Kido:
Bakudo 1 – 39
Hado 1 - 33

Hakuda:
Tesshō
Super Harisen Slipper

Hoho:
Shunpo

Total points gained:
Total Points Spent:
Mission log:
Points spent and skills gained:

[/tab][Tab | Zanpakuto |]

''Once a sword is drawn, it will demand blood. A sacrifice for being pulled out of its sheath.''

Zanpakuto name:
Kazehaya
Type:
Melee & Teleportation
Zanpakuto Shikai Release command:
''Vanish and then return as dust.''

Spirit Appearance:
549x768.jpeg

Spirit Personality/Goals:
Kazehaya doesn't really have a set goal. He is however unlike Amayi rude, blunt and wild. She has a good control over him, but he still is unlike her very wild and quite bloodthirsty. Sometimes this rubs off on Amayi which results in that she becomes more willing into prolonging a fight or trying to harm her opponents in a way she wouldn't do normally.
Inner world:
wallpaper.big-jmF.cs.png

Sealed appearance:
A regular katana. Nothing fancy to be honest.

Shikai appearance:
A set of trench knives.

Bankai appearance:
A set of dao swords. (How it can fit into one sheath)

Shikai skills:

TBD!

(Start off with no Shikai or 4 to 5 Shikai skills)

Bankai skills:
6. (Ultimate Skill)
[/tab][/tabs]
Hello and welcome Alice ^_^ I'm one of the Co-Gm's and just wanted to say from what I see here, I say she's accepted :)

Hello and welcome Alice ^_^ I'm one of the Co-Gm's and just wanted to say from what I see here, I say she's accepted :)
You say it but do you mean it? Do you feeeeel it?

Thanks. ^^
Am glad to be on the team.

We're glad to have you *Sun emot*

Status
Not open for further replies.