Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of Mok...is the mark of cai....Gio still only for 5 months total? or just till he gets much better?

hundred and twelfth

Five months, If Mok no see improvement.... he gonna shoot ya.

Applying IC for Division #12!

I know/assume you guys came from some other forum so there's some characters I don't recognize.
Is there somewhere I can go to read up on them? :>

Mahigan. the first page has the squad listings and stuff. But for the CS's some of them are still in transition. The ones that have made it over can be found on the 4th post on the first page

Like character bios. Or actual story cause I have both places, although most ocs don't have their bios/personality's although I can tell you about them.

Applying IC for Division #12!

I know/assume you guys came from some other forum so there's some characters I don't recognize.
Is there somewhere I can go to read up on them? :>
What those other people said.

But to confirm, yes, we've come from another forum.
As for some place to read up on them, like David said, some don't have their full personality and history. Though there is a link you can read up on them.

But since David mentioned story -Points to third ooc post- it took a whole night, but a full summary is there.

And if you for some reason want to know what a character is like, that we played as or seen, then well. We can tell you. Like Neil for example. Loud as hell and is full on crazy about justice. Going as far as to try and recruit people for a hollow Purging that he does.

And if you for some reason want to know what a character is like, that we played as or seen, then well. We can tell you. Like Neil for example. Loud as hell and is full on crazy about justice. Going as far as to try and recruit people for a hollow Purging that he does.
Female Seryu, just turn down the looks and up the annoyance.

Well I know that much guys :P
I meant could you link me to the post on the other forum where you guys posted your CS so I could read over them, if it's not too much trouble haha.

Well I know that much guys :P
I meant could you link me to the post on the other forum where you guys posted your CS so I could read over them, if it's not too much trouble haha.
But you're gonna see my poopy writing! Dx Nah, but David can provide that link :bananaman:

Also Note, we didnt really update our cs's there, so if like you see somone unseated when theyare lt, then that explains it..... Except Asuka, she was pretty.

Ohmygoodness.

I remember this one on RPerguild! The points and skills look really confusing, but I'll sit here and read it through, then hopefully make a CS later. Such a well-developed RP though, I may end up getting lost rather easily; so I'm calling out to see if there's anyone who wants a character who is related to theirs in some way - preferably female! It can be family ties, or simply friends, but I'm no good at RPing lovers so I'll have to draw the line at that point.

Yay, IC is up-

What, a sun? get that bitch a welcome cannon, bitches love cannons

._.

that bitch

tumblr_lox2n8so4f1qgb6fmo1_400.gif

Ohmygoodness.

I remember this one on RPerguild! The points and skills look really confusing, but I'll sit here and read it through, then hopefully make a CS later. Such a well-developed RP though, I may end up getting lost rather easily; so I'm calling out to see if there's anyone who wants a character who is related to theirs in some way - preferably female! It can be family ties, or simply friends, but I'm no good at RPing lovers so I'll have to draw the line at that point.
I wouldn't mind a friend. x3

Reactions: K3l
Ohmygoodness.

Yup, we're still around x3 if there's any questions you'd like to ask, we're(Abi specifically) always here to help ^^ and well most of my characters have a family or are in Hell xD I do have a Shihoin character but I'm sure others would want you in their family ^^
Yay, IC is up-

._.

tumblr_lox2n8so4f1qgb6fmo1_400.gif

I wouldn't mind a friend. x3
It's Zane, don't pay much attention to him xD expect that and him shooting himself and raging alot, it's his thang

Ohmygoodness.

Holy shit, I remember it as well! :o

They don't look confusing, they are. Pretty much when you gain points your characters gains strength. Once you hit twenty points your character becomes a low level seated, forty you become mid-level and boop boop bop lollipop.

And hey look, you already have someone offering to be your friend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.