Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm~ no favouritism

Expllo broke many rules before such as the one you broke, he did so on a good few occasions. I however let it slide for Zane's sake as it was Zane who wanted and needed expllo in the RP. I'm done now of letting it slide and finally took action with it. I was more than lenient many times before and expllo did join in with the argument caused in the OOC very recently.

As for Abi she is being demoted. I'd have no problem with her going from the RP however she has contributed to this RP a lot. It's clear she couldn't handle being a Co-GM and so I'm giving her the final chance to continue on as a player so long as she doesn't get involved in any arguments. Expllo was a co-gm and got another chance...that chance is gone now. So Abi getting a chance like expllo is more then fair.

He was given a second chance....so Abi is entitled to a second chance...
So much shit there that I can smell it through my screen. I've broke many rules? Please, tell which rules I have broken. Matter of fact, let's list those rules right now and check 'em off one by one:

Most important rule is use common sense and so no God modding/Trolling/Auto Hitting and so on. Also no racist or sexist comments! if you have a problem with someone because of either of these then don't say anything and if you just have a general problem with them take it to PM or just say nothing at all and deal with it like an Adult

Let's time I checked I haven't did any of those first three. Auto hit? I got permission from the people I was playing with, and by people I mean David. Trolling? Not my thing anymore, at most I troll in video games. God modding? I've had all my abilities and most of my fights read over by other people, and there was no god modding...anywhere.

Though the god modding rule is funny coming from a guy who abuses his GM powers to throw in random powerful third seats, and uses a time-skips as an excuse to not show the training of your characters (I.e Kaizo gaining Bankai and full control over Vizard abilities)

Racist and sexist comments, yeah my humor is fucked up, and yours is as well. But I've kept those to Skype, same as you. No rule breakage there.

Since this is a low casual RP you only have to do 3 sentences at the least. Reason we made this low casual is because we want people to at least make a little effort with their posts and of course we need people who take the system we have seriously since a system like this would not work in free...so no one liners! make a little effort at least! just over explain things to make posts longer

Ok, with how much I act like I'm a god at writing, I'd do a one liner? My lowest has been a paragraph, dude. C'mon now.

No arguing in the IC or OOC! if you have a problem with someone take it to PM cause it isn't our problem! IF it concerns something to do with our rp or a fight still take it to pm and bring a GM into the equation to sort the situation out. I don't want to see people arguing over the OOC or IC and making a load of trouble for us and everyone else.

Last time I checked most of my arguing have been done over Skype. Arguing that has been mostly caused because of me calling out people's bullshit, I guess calling yours out created personal vendettas against me, from you and Abi. Unjustly treatment was what it led to. I can bring up a few situations where I have been treated unfairly.

But the recent situation? It wasn't arguing. I came calm, Hawke wanted answers. Then you called her a child, and even after a solution was brought up Abi started again with direct personal attacks. We were just defending ourselves man.

Any questions you have first refer to the FAQ and if the question isn't there then ask a GM and they will answer them.

I'm the one who mostly answered questions.

No OOC in the IC! Only exception is along side an RP post but even that we don't like so try keep it all in OOC

You do this...all the time.

You can create as many characters as you want but make sure you can handle them! You can also create NPC's to play as here and there and fill up those lower Squad positions and other people may play them aslong as they ask the creator of the NPC first. Their Zanpakuto's will also likely be simple but if you want to get creative then do so but yeah if you or any other person sort of wants to "Adopt" the NPC and make them a full time char they may do so if the creator agrees to this request. The creator of course may also make them a full time char.

Ok.

As of right now you can only be a Shinigami or Vizored (will be gained somehow in the story) but to be a Vizard you must PM me (Kurisa) and ask if your character can be one but beware the numbers are limited. Other races will be introduced later on once we get to an arc where they are involved meaning you can all create characters.

And Hikari was a vizard because I asked you at the start of the RP.

When on a mission you can gain points. Now 1 point = 1 day. So if you do 3 days (RL) on a mission you can earn 3 points and perhaps some bonus points for a speedy completion. Now you could go train for your skills and spend 3 days learning Hado whatever or you could do a mission, earn points and buy the skill. If a skill has "3 days to learn" next to it this also translates to "3 points to purchase" meaning you can just buy it straight up and add it to your skills and save time on training on your own for a few days and instead do something more fun and do a mission with others. NOTE: You must keep a log of your purchases and the points you've spent and earned and so on so we can make sure no one is cheating...I check this often and the Co-Gm's will also do that so you wont get away with it so don't try...if you do try cheat then you will get a warning...do it a second time and you are gone.

There hasn't been a time where I've cheated...so...yeah.

Shall we go back to the beginning here?

Expllo broke many rules
Yeeeaaah, if you're going to bullshit atleast make it believable. Atleast pull out sources that'd be the least bit questionable about my actions. I know why I was kicked, because you and Abi have been gaining a dislike for me over the past few months. Me calling out bullshit, disregard for my feelings, unfair treatment...Atleast be real and say it's because you don't like me, don't pull the whole, "They're the bad guys here!" thing.

And you say you gave me a second chance? Lmao! No, no you didn't. I tried leaving twice and was just pulled right back in. I stayed because David talked to me, and reminded me of how fucked he'd be if I left. So I decided to stay. You gave me nothing, you didn't even talk to me about it.

Also, don't act like I haven't done shit for this RP dude. Have you forgotten when the guild came back up, and I spent days trying to recover the OP? Remember how I helped people recover their lost CS'? Know that summary up there? I spent all night working on that, constant computer and site crashes, dozing off, etc. I also did my Co-GM duties well. Sure I slacked here and there, but we all have. Shit, even before I was appointed Co-GM I did GM things. I even helped new members here. I got us new members here! I even got us a fucking fanbase, however small that was!

But no, downplay me. I was relatively calm in that last situation, but now? Now that you're acting like I've broken so many rules that you can't even prove, and disregarding all that I've done for this RP just to make you look like the good guy? That's pretty low, even for you man. It's only downhill from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.