Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure. so I just put my current stuff. wasn't sure if I was supposed to change anything. points.....I don't understand anymore.

I know your pain -looks at kurisa- EXPLAIN IT YA FLASHING WHORE!

*rubs back of head* yeah sorry. Changes to some stuff since a new move allowed us to do so. Basically I put an update in the second post to hopefully clear things up for you. My apologies, I was meant to do that in the first place but it ended slipping my mind ^.^;

Since the time from the last site to here there would have been a time skip so it depends. She is in Squad 2 correct? (If I am remember right) if so I'm still sorting out a few positions for that but she likely would have gone up ranks during the timeskip.

Yes she was in squad 2. Hopefully she finally met her captain. XD. Let me know where you put her
Tell me about it, Shoske has been in Squad 11 for about a year and has yet to see his captain xD

Also, lol to random crush on Zheng by Sinai

Still don't understand the new point system and age so I'll just putt dickbutt there and hope it's good enough.

Still don't understand the new point system and age so I'll just putt dickbutt there and hope it's good enough.
Point system is a little confusing, but since your current char is unseated she has no points but can get3t all of the unseated skills. Once she becomes seated, then she gets the points accoedingly to what seat she is snd what it says in the oc. As for age, jusg basically double it and add a 0. Like a 15 year old would be 300, 20 year old would be 400 and so on.

Well the newer characters are easier in that sense, the older ones not so much. Especially since I lost track of the amount of points I had for my older characters. I only know Hikari had about/over two hundred before I gave some to Kenta, and Kenta had over a hundred before I spent them.

Nah, dickbutt.

Guess Kurisa forgot to put it *glares at him*<_< but our older characters are pretty much completely reseted, meaning all the points we got in RPG is reseted. Instead you get points according to your level, like if Hikari is mid captain or whichever, then you you get so so points or whatever it says for mid captain level.

And alright o.o just dont forgot to double it and add a 0, so itll be ddiicckkbbuutttt0

Ah, so Hikari gets 250 then? I'm fine with that, aiming for that 420 then I'm satisfied.

The ultimate dickbutt! :o

Well the newer characters are easier in that sense, the older ones not so much. Especially since I lost track of the amount of points I had for my older characters. I only know Hikari had about/over two hundred before I gave some to Kenta, and Kenta had over a hundred before I spent them.

Nah, dickbutt.
'Age:
(Age works as such: 20 Soul years to one human year. So a 400 year old Soul would appear to be around the age of 20 years old)'

Basically age is 20 times the human appearance look o3o For example, Rio's appearance is 18, or more that's what I've set it as, therefore I did 18 x 20 = 360, I also added 4 more years because why not :bouncy: (Love that emoticon xD)

For points:
'9. Characters can grow stronger by doing missions etc. And by doing these missions the character will grow stronger. This is something that will allow Captains and also rogue Shinigami to gauge how strong their characters are and also allow Captains to know when about to promote a person. These power levels ARE NOT to be used for bragging rights nor does a character being a little stronger or even a bit stronger than another mean they will beat the supposed "weaker" character. it is down to HOW the character fights at the end of the day. Rogue Shinigami and such may find it harder to grow in power but it is far from impossible, if they apart of an organisation that hands out missions (good or bad) you will still be rewarded points regardless. Another important thing to be mentioned is that there is a limit as to how far you can progress (does apply mostly to the Gotei 13 but parts can apply to freelance people etc.) Below this rule are the listed power levels, alongside of them you may see a rank of what the person of that power level would likely be, alongside this there may be something included showing the highest power level they could get to with that rank. This is to, in the end prevent Hundreds of Captain level characters running around as this would cause utter chaos and so we must hold some characters in the Gotei 13 back and even some that are outside the Seireitei and such. We must stay roughly true to how the Bleach Universe is, however do remember that some Captains and such will not be around forever allowing for the chance that your character may grow stronger. The power levels shall be posted below this rule.

-Unseated - Start
Low Level Seated - 20 Points (usually 20-11th Seat = Mid Level seated at most)
Mid Level Seated - 40 Points (usually 10th-5th Seat = High Level seated at most)
High Level Seated - 60 Points (usually 4th-3rd Seat = Low Level Lieutenant at most)
Low Level Lieutenant - 100 Points (Does not apply)
Mid Level Lieutenant - 130 Points (Does not Apply)
High Level Lieutenant - 160 Points (Up to Low Level Captain at most)
Low Level Captain - 200 Points (Does not apply)
Mid Level Captain - 350 Points (Does not apply)
High Level Captain - 500 Points (Does not apply)
Senior/Legendary Captain Level - 800 Points (You cannot go higher even if you tried)
Head Captain Level - impossible to reach due to the GM usually holding this spot for RP reasons.'

^ Literally this xD Basically, now points correlate to character power level as well as applicability for promotion o3o All old characters points have been reset. All the new Captains (Hikari, Rio, Fumio and Yu), they are all automatically Low-level Captains, meaning they all start off with 200 points. The other characters you have, you'll have to gauge their strength and give the points applicable o3o I'd say like Kenta would be High-level Lieutenant so he'll start off with 160 points and for your other characters it should be easy to work out ^_^

No, dickbutt.

So we're all Hitsugaya level? Greeeaaat.
I'd say Kenta is probably a bit stronger than that....I would go into detail why buuuuut I'm lazy, therefore I guess I'll take it.

No, dickbutt.

So we're all Hitsugaya level? Greeeaaat.
I'd say Kenta is probably a bit stronger than that....I would go into detail why buuuuut I'm lazy, therefore I guess I'll take it.
Bad Expllo! No Dickbutt! xD Just times appearance age by 20 dammit!

And Hitsugaya would be stronger, giving us a little too much strength there m8 xD
Well Kenta can still grow in level and rather quickly depending on how you do things and such o3o This is only since we're using a new system now.

DICK BUTT!

So we're weaker than the weakest captain in canon Bleach? No wonder we're getting our asses kicked.

Well my first priority should be getting him out of the unseated position.

DICK BUTT!

So we're weaker than the weakest captain in canon Bleach? No wonder we're getting our asses kicked.

Well my first priority should be getting him out of the unseated position.
NU! BAD!

Hitsugaya is far from the weakest, besides he's a Captain and none of the Captains are weak xD Plus Canon characters don't really apply here anyway xD

Well yup, focus on that o3o

GOOD!

You really think Hitsugaya is stronger than the other captains who actually won their battles? Like, maybe stronger than Shinji, but....And I can refute the statement that canon characters don't apply, but I won't get into it.

Nah, keeping him there.

GOOD!

You really think Hitsugaya is stronger than the other captains who actually won their battles? Like, maybe stronger than Shinji, but....And I can refute the statement that canon characters don't apply, but I won't get into it.

Nah, keeping him there.
BAAD!

Just because he may of lost battles, doesn't mean he's not strong xD He's still a Captain, Captain's have to be strong and smart to be Captains surely o3o Doesn't need to win every battle to be strong. And alrighty then, I won't either.

You do that o3o

Plus theres that dog captain >_> got his ass whooped all the time, then wins but yeahh, you know the rest xD so I wouldn't say Toshiro is the weakest

Status
Not open for further replies.