Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And things are getting awkward again.
Hermione-Granger-Awkward-Smile-Gif-In-Harry-Potter.gif
Don't worry. It's just playful banter. ^^

Reactions: K3l
Guys, guys. Let us stop trying to measure E-peens, pass out some ciders and have ourselves a good old time.

*Hands out bottles of Cider, filled with water.*

I mean, let's face it. I am clearly the most desirable because I am a panda. We are forces of nature: Sexual prowess bundled up into a ball of adorable, multi-cultural fur.

giphy.gif

Can't we all just get along?

Hahaha, I wasn't worried. I am kind of used to worse. But was a nice gif.
I wonder how many times more people will assume I really start to feel awkward or get fiesty. ._.

Should probably take advantage out of it.

*Eats the glass bottles* >.> someone stole all the cider...there is a traitor among the cider clan xD

Guys, guys. Let us stop trying to measure E-peens, pass out some ciders and have ourselves a good old time.

*Hands out bottles of Cider, filled with water.*

I mean, let's face it. I am clearly the most desirable because I am a panda. We are forces of nature: Sexual prowess bundled up into a ball of adorable, multi-cultural fur.

giphy.gif

Can't we all just get along?
...You are the Stephen Colbert of this place. I mean that as a compliment. xD

I wonder how many times more people will assume I really start to feel awkward or get fiesty. ._.

I would have already, step your game up.

Sure

...You are the Stephen Colbert of this place. I mean that as a compliment. xD
Being that I am of the English lands, i've never really been able to absorb any of Colbert's content, outside of like...gif form.

He seems funny though, so I'll take it.

giphy.gif

Eh gurl.

*Eats the glass bottles* >.> someone stole all the cider...there is a traitor among the cider clan xD

giphy.gif

Nope, wasn't me.

Being that I am of the English lands, i've never really been able to absorb any of Colbert's content, outside of like...gif form.

He seems funny though, so I'll take it.

giphy.gif

Eh gurl.
You both have similar humor. ^^;;;;

Jokes on you! Pandas are not people.
Then you want me to throw food at you and pet you on your stomach? ._.
Or do you want to be treated as a person?

Then you want me to throw food at you and pet you on your stomach? ._.
Or do you want to be treated as a person?
You know...Both options have their benefits...

...Choices are hard.

H-hi guys!

I've been busy the past few days and I return to...a writer's block.

Poke me if you have anything that I could jump into.

Well
H-hi guys!

I've been busy the past few days and I return to...a writer's block.

Poke me if you have anything that I could jump into.

Ah it's alright don't worry and well I always have Kagiko free ^.^

@RainyDays, @Kurisa

Just as a thought, Rainy, what rank is your character? Because it seems just as likely and is probably easier for Kurisa if a 'newbie' character was selected to fight Nadameru.

@RainyDays, @Kurisa

Just as a thought, Rainy, what rank is your character? Because it seems just as likely and is probably easier for Kurisa if a 'newbie' character was selected to fight Nadameru.
Well I'd be fine with that if Rainy is. I don't mind having Kurisu spar Nadameru but if you two ended up sparring it'd be bit easier for me and you wouldn't have to rely on me to post often xD And then I could speed other interactions along and get em' done and gone

Status
Not open for further replies.