Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda alcohol kinda alcohol we talking?

And what kinda weapons? o3o
The kind you drink.

The armament kind.

Don't worry, we talked about this on Skype! I know my shit!

I can get the Beer, and the Wine, and the Vodka, and the Mead, and the Mixers, and all that good stuff!

But the Cider is mine.

...I don't have a problem.

drunk-panda-meme-generator-pandy-you-re-drunk-7923fb.jpg

I can get the Beer, and the Wine, and the Vodka, and the Mead, and the Mixers, and all that good stuff!

But the Cider is mine.

...I don't have a problem.

drunk-panda-meme-generator-pandy-you-re-drunk-7923fb.jpg
Woah! Cider is a favorite of mine! We may have to have a thumb war for that one!

What is your poison?

I've really gotten into Rekorderlig recently.

What is your poison?

I've really gotten into Rekorderlig recently.
Ah I drank that for awhile, quite nice! Right now though I'm generally drinking that Stella Artois Cidre <- cause people get pissy when you call it cider xD but I've tried quite a few ciders...but I must try more...good thing New Years is close x3

Sup bitches. By the way the cider is all mine! *takes it all* o3o

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! Well that I can do! I don't mind sharing with a few good cider loving buddies xD
Amen to that! *holds a bottle up for cheers* By the way I posted something in your skype.

Amen to that! *holds a bottle up for cheers* By the way I posted something in your skype.
Aye! *clanks bottles together then swigs out of it* Ah well I will check it out soon...gonna probably go to bed very soon ^.^;

Aye! *clanks bottles together then swigs out of it* Ah well I will check it out soon...gonna probably go to bed very soon ^.^;
*swigs out of it* Okay man, I just left it there for when you had the chance. ^^

xD That we do. You know why not just all share the cider like a few good buddies?
That's as gay as me, fight the fuck out of each other for it!

tumblr_mgxr40UJUb1rq41c0o1_250.gif

At the very least, the character's souls :) @zane620

And things are getting awkward again.
Hermione-Granger-Awkward-Smile-Gif-In-Harry-Potter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.