Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not fight a captain class character?:D
The panda likes to remain intact!

Well, I have no clue what's going on, so...could someone give a recap? Why am I getting selected? Hioshimi's currently unseated in squad 12, her CS is on page 10!

Well, I have no clue what's going on, so...could someone give a recap? Why am I getting selected? Hioshimi's currently unseated in squad 12, her CS is on page 10!
I think it's cause pandas char is also unseated and that it'd be a fair fight but you know don't worry xD you don't have to do it I think they were just wondering is all ^.^

Lesbian sex, Rainy. Lesbian sex.

Wait, no, that's my other thread.

Lesbian sex, Rainy. Lesbian sex.
I only have myself to be disappointed in this time
20140806203837_aNfYN.thumb.224_0.png

Disappointed for thinking something non-sexual would come from you for once, something that required a bit of thought or could spark discussion. This is coming from me of all people.

I only have myself to be disappointed in this time
20140806203837_aNfYN.thumb.224_0.png

Disappointed for thinking something non-sexual would come from you for once, something that required a bit of thought or could spark discussion. This is coming from me of all people.
Actually, I had this exactly situation with my other thread, 'Dawnstar' on another site. One of the posters came in and asked 'what's been going on' and someone else replied 'Lesbian sex.'. I could get the IC and OOC quotes if you want me to.

Actually, I had this exactly situation with my other thread, 'Dawnstar' on another site. One of the posters came in and asked 'what's been going on' and someone else replied 'Lesbian sex.'. I could get the IC and OOC quotes if you want me to.
20140806203204_UUn3U.thumb.224_0.png

-wakes up from no sleep- It means stop talking about boobs alll the time you sluts!! - goes back to sleep-

Status
Not open for further replies.