Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, 5 decent posts xD think I'll start rping him more as well o.O
You should. I'm probably not gonna play Scarlett anymore though, if anything they'll probs just be for story :p

Added a little idea for the Shikai ability's cooldown and effect. Basically, the longer the fight goes on, the more effective she becomes at using the ability.

Not good enough, we neeed moaaar

Well Hirako is a Shihoin so I'm good xD
Exactly, but we're close to 1000 so :p

Aokiji was a feng, so if he was still alive then he'd be under Hirako. Probably in more ways than one.

We need 10000 xD

Huehuehue is that so although the two of them might have similar fates *whistles*
:o

Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

So uh, is there a limit to how many posts i can make a day? I am able to post again, but is it prefered i let others chip in first?

So uh, is there a limit to how many posts i can make a day? I am able to post again, but is it preferred i let others chip in first?
Q: Is there a posting limit? Do I have to wait a certain number of posts before replying?

A: There is no post limit, you can post as much as you'd like. Post orders do tend to be sorted out when more than two people are in the same interaction (such as during a mission etc.) but this would be planned out in the OOC beforehand.

I just read that I missed out a potential discussion about what I had discussed earlier with Expllo? :O

:C

Me very sad now.
giphy.gif

Though then again. More people doubt the way how the Gotei works?
Means later it is possibly time for...

revolution.gif

Or perhaps just one big rave? ^^

Then it is a deal!
First we need alcohol. Then somebody to organize the invitations. Then I'll take care of the music?
What about something to pump up the blood with rock/punk or such?

Then we will arm ourselves and march to revolt! Until the cops arrive and we need to get into hiding. x3

Let's throw in some whiny guys trying to be tough.

Reactions: Aliceee
I can get the alcohol!

Wait...weapons? When did we agree to this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.