Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you can call less than 10 years since complete decimation a long time of peace but I suppose it isn't a huge deal, only a slight exaggeration at most.

On another note, you are roughly 20 points overspent. I don't care about such things much but saying so saves both you and the GM some time.

That being said, masochism at its finest.

@Jessikka you've distributed 36 points, when you only have 16 available to distribute.

Oh! Whoops, I thought it was like.. Each skill had 16 points EG Strength: 4/16! Let me fix that (@AllThePasta)

@Nevvy and I'm assuming that was directed at me? Easy mistake to make and I suppose in the long run 10 years isn't a long time - but I was thinking more like.. If there's nothing happening time seems to stretch out - feeling longer than it is. And yeah the points thing was a misunderstanding on my end - Apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. It was directed at you but I was more making sure you were aware, nothing more. As long as you have your reasons, its fine. It'd be awkward if you were under the impression that there was a long period of time there that didn't exist. We are still on day 1 of SS becoming officially operational again, after all.

@Jessikka your points are still a little messed up. You have 16 points to distribute with every stat at a base of 5 in each, not 16 points in every area over all.

This was why I mentioned before that we should have just set a total counting up from 0.

Yea, i was thinking of doing that now actually.... I just wanted their to be a base to start off on, guess it was confusing >_>.

Well, if you wanted to do that, the only reason would be having those as minimums as opposed to letting people drain points.

Yea, originally that was the idea, but than i realized that some, if not most, people are specialized, and considering the context/plot of this RP having specialized people would make sense since the academy wasn't even constructed for a while. Though considering that i allowed people to edit their stats however they want than this doesn't make any sense seeing as i allowed them to take off points to put into something else.

@Nevvy @CrowOkatagi @Yaoi Master Gavin @Cubix @Tensa Hiruma @Zaryá°Stãrska @Solar✹Blitzfang43 @Monsiuer Sarcastique @RainyDays That being said, i have changed up the stat system, so if you want to edit your stats using it, than this is the only time i'll allow it, I myself won't be changing my stats though :3.

Then I'll proceed changing tonight.

It's been a while, man. xD

@CrowOkatagi Oh shit, did i never tell you?! So sorry dude!

@AllThePasta No man never heard a word, just been sitting here like "Damn guess he didnt like me" All of a sudden i can change my stats... Big fuck up for both of us cause my character was a captain XD

He still is. D:

Yup, both of us dun fucked up XD. Well, at least it's all been settled and figured out now XD.

If you didn't actually change the total numbers, I don't need to shuffle anything around.

Everyday I'm shufflin'.

Yea, i didn't, but this can help some people specialize if they want to ^^.

Shuffled. Somewhere during the week, Imma Finish Akari's Bankai, and Sword Spirit. And inner world.

Status
Not open for further replies.