Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. That's Aizen.

We Freed Aizen. Aizen Is Helping SS. On a Chair. As The Bondage King.

Why....why....did you tell me that? I'm going to have nightmares tonight >.<

I'm messing around with you.

Aizen can't go Hogyoku form, after all.

So, he's just the Bondage King.

oooh actual character growth? This is gonna be fun.

A-Are there RP's without Character Growth????

Oh ok, cause Aizen the Bondage King with creepy soul king eyes sounds like something that would give Freddy nightmares.

But yeah, now that you mention it Oni, that is actually pretty cool. I mean obviously characters grow over the course of the series, but to have that reflected in stats is pretty awesome.

This is the second time one of my RP's have been called Awesome (the other being my Naruto one), and when i mentioned about making a Dragon Ball Z version of them, the others assumed it would be automatically awesome... Am i really that good at this???

Well your the best gm i've ever had so far so you must be doing something right.

He just knows what he's doing. :P

Honestly? I have no idea what i'm doing >_>. I base my RP's on game idea's i had in my High school Years (Entire Binders full of info for 'em), and then i try to keep everything on track without it going haywire >_>. I wanted to make these games so badly during those years, but then i realized i hadn't got the skill or money for 'em, so i'm A, waiting for my chance, and B, buildin' 'em up and lettin' you guys run (Mostly) free with the idea >_>.

Oooh, DBZ? I wouldn't mind joining a DBZ RP. I personally think you've been doing a fine job as GM. Keep it up m8.

Gawsh you guys are makin' me feel all 'mbarresed 'n stuff! I can't handle this kind of attention >_>, i grew up thinking i wasn't good at anything and now you guys are doin' this! I can't handle it! ~>_<~

That can't be true m8, everyone has something they're good at. I think your talents were just unappreciated is all. Well, I won't put you on the spot anymore. Just wanted to say you were doing a good job :bsmile:

Gawsh you guys are makin' me feel all 'mbarresed 'n stuff! I can't handle this kind of attention >_>, i grew up thinking i wasn't good at anything and now you guys are doin' this! I can't handle it! ~>_<~
Don't Be Archer Emiya. XD

I really appreciate all you guys 'n whatchur sayin'! Makes me really happy 'onestly! :D

Hehehehehehehhehehe. :3

Well, there are too much Archers.

Status
Not open for further replies.