Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , i totally forgot Imgur existed XD
screw google, i'm going for you Imgur babe
FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS FIXED, and so are all the worlds problems

For reasons, this RP will be paused for a day or two (not like we can post tomorrow anyway, there's a ZOMGUPDATE coming up)

I'm sorry, but I have lost interest in this. This RP moves too slow for my taste, and almost nothing happened so far. Sorry again.
SiMo is a character made by me, so i would not appreciate it if he is still used in this RP. Make him withdraw with any way you see fit.

Hello Guys, Please remember to be respectful of each other and your styles! :)

There are often differences of pacing in RPs, some people reply faster than others due to differences of scheduals/real life. It is up to the GM to determine the desired pacing for the Roleplay; if you do not like that then nobody is stopping you from leaving. ^^

A little bit of kindness can go a long way with people too!

It's probably best that you drop the subject from here on and carry on enjoying your RP! ^^

Happy Roleplaying

Much love

Red Velvet

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
@ShiroKiyoshi That depends on the expectations the GM has set for you, he/she may have said that you need to post 2 times a week or maybe even five! ^^ That will be your pacing. Dependant on what has been set you can easily figure out if you are in fact to fast or too slow! ^^

Forum role plays tend to be naturally slower than roleplays such as jump ins by their very nature! :)

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
Thanks, Red Velvet, but that was... rather out-of-the-blue.

As for @Lusterless Nova , I fully understand, and thanks for giving it a shot. I'll extract SiMo from the RP gracefully. Though do you mind if I keep the concept of that combat frame?

Nope. Go nuts with that. All i care for is the character, so the concept is open for anyone. If you have any questions about it let me know.

Thank you very much, and best of endeavors on your future roleplays!

Umm... have I done something cross, or are you people just busy? :c

I'm here, just waiting on others

Wait are we waiting on me!

My character would just nod or bow to responses that reassure his question. For me to respind would be a lot of useless action to avoid a one-line

Alright then, I'll be assuming this from now on. Thanks.

@El Presidente we're only three players now, so I guess we can go ahead.

Will post a reply for Jakar tomorrow!

Reactions: Yiyel
We are I thought everyone is already on who are we missing?

Plot people - namely the captain and navigator. Honestly, I just needed an excuse to properly give you people exposure, and Presidente said he would be posting soon as well so I wanted to give him a chance.

you guys waiting on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.