Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Hell, I'll be honest - I was thinking that, if no-one posted within the next two weeks, I'd recycle this into one.

Into a murder game?

Yeah, I know I'm waiting on ultimate. But, if we didn't reply in a week this RP would be turned into a murder game?

Not turned - recycled. This RP would still exist - just that a very large part of it would also be used in a Murder Game.

Tempted to say no, but we aren't really that far ahead and as such I'll let you in should you make a good character.

cool, il try thanks :D
i dont want to be a bother, so if you dont want me i understand ^^
so where should i just post my char? here or send it as pm or something?

EDIT: oh and would you prefer a short and simple char-desc or a longer detailed version?

EDIT #2: Sorry, just realized im kind of interupting, my bad, really wanted to avoid interupting on-going stuff, im still not used to how this site works, i apologize.

i should leave shouldn't i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah it's all good - I'll find a way to sneak you in.

Also, character sheet is up to you - here or PM, long or short descriptions - as long as the character is good, all goes.

i guess here it is then, il just do a short one, if you're ok with the char i can get more detailed :)

Name: Skult Torres

human male, 22 years old, ex-merc , very short in height 168cm but very strong 77kg of muscle
assortement of minor facial-scars, short and messy black hair, always wears red bandana and heavy combatboots
explosive temper/anger issues especialy easy to tick of if you poke fun at his height, very little sense of selfpreservation if enraged
example: once charged behind enemy-lines to beat someone to a pulp with his beltfed LMG and strangle another with said ammobelt instead of shooting them.
convicted of multiple offences: assault,armed assault, arson, inflicting grievous bodily harm resulting in death on a number of people and throwing his former employer from a roof.
he's also very loud and curses a LOT. nicknamed pequeña toro wich means tiny bull, he is NOT aware of the tiny part. usually very chill if hes not mad at something or someone.

this okay?

Not really, for two reasons: first, you haven't followed the template provided on the first page (that I could have overlooked if everything else was okay). Second, probably because you didn't use the template, you're missing a few details like how your character got incarcerated.

oh should i work on it or should i just take it as a general no?

no you work on it, you got this ^^

I guess we are done with this Roleplay?

Well KULE!!!! Gets to posting then ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.