Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. I hope it is to your liking.

And there is the proof that i should not post at 4AM.

• Love
Reactions: Yiyel
Hm... Something is bothering me. Would you explain to me why exactly SiMo is not a construct?
----the Constructs, which is the name given to all electromechanical bodies which host an AI and which are meant to emulate/imitate/replicate the behavior of an organic species----
Electromechanical body: Check
Hosts an AI: Check
Adapts to organic behavior: Check

And sorry for the double post. Just want to make sure this is noticed since it bothers me.

Because his body does not mimic an organic appearance (sorry if that wasn't clear). Unless you specifically say that there is a species that evolved to look pretty much exactly like SiMo, the body is a dead give-away that it's not an organic sapience (even if there WAS a species that could do that, the hologram projector could be considered a giveaway as well unless the species is so advanced that they implant themselves at a young age) - which is the reason in the first place constructs are so poorly reflected upon. So pretty much, a Construct is our classical representation of an android - so close to the real thing you couldn't tell at a first glance.

Has brain farts everytime im about to post

Has brain farts everytime im about to post
hBF1D977F

• Love
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Well. Maybe get aboard the ship, take a look around, and look suspiciously at the mech? This is (in a very raw format) what i would post in your position.

I walked onto the carrier finding my weapons and clothing. I slip my clothes on and hook my Vendetta bracers on to my wrists. I look around for a pilot, finding none I sat down.

Best. Post. Ever.

just one thing...weren't you referring to Kaz in the third person in your first post? or did you mean to refer to him as the first-person in the first post as well? idk, it's confuzzling

Tht was my lazy post. Not a one liner but lets me sleep happy. And Im terrible in scenes like this especially with my friggin robotic/stoic like character Kaz.

Was wondering this as well - it was a bit confusing. Love the initiative though.

but now I can't sleep happy knowing that all this time i should have been doing it in the first-person and all this time I WAS WRONG

*Starts hyperventilating in a corner*

HECK I EVEN POSTED SO I CAN SLEEP!!!

It's okay - if it comforts you, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR POSTS, with the quality of players we've got this is going to be epic. As a side note, your image is broken.

dammit
because google is amazing, hold on

My normal posts are like this:
[spoili]"Hickory, dickory, dock, The mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one, The mouse ran down, Hickory, dickory, dock. But, oh wait the clock struck two and trouble began to brew. The cats were all wet, it was quite a SHOCK! The clock struck three and the rat came to find the cats still as rocks..."The outside cables broke off revealing electric wires, the started falling apart revealing a hydroelectric generator apparently it had been charging during the chaos. Rant stood on one of the platforms looking down on the two pulling out a trigger from his holster. "Let's see how fast the cats can run, shall we?" I hit the trigger flooding you into the abandon subway station. Some "helpers" sat on the benches and breezeways with guns, but seemed docile just sort of watching you. The debris normally on it was cleaned off and on the breezeway as well, you notice sparks following the tracks and a trolly car holding a bunch of dogs, too many to count stopped right in front of the hole that pushed you out of there. The speakers spark and my voice booms across Gas Mask City. Welcome racers! To the very first dog run! And hopefully last... Today's racers will be running through my course of: Tazer alley, Bullet Dodgeball, and The Canyon (you'll have to wait for me to explain this particular part). They must complete this 2 mile course to reach the prez! The catch? No weapons! Only ingenuity and their bare hands! As well as being chased by rabid dogs! A guy radios me as ten guys come over and use animal control collars to restrain you while taking your weapons. They release you and give you gloves so you can pick up sharp objects without getting hurt (glass knives=ingenuity). The men back away and I'm radioed again. Fences are put up to protect the audience on the breezeways.Okay let's begin! A man starts counting down loudly from three and tge radio man mimicking letting me know. He reaches three and the dogs are released going straight for Kase the cat girl. And let's hope they're off! Did I forget something... Oh, yes the tunnels beware the three choices some may be ridiculously harder than others! Enjoy! I know I am. (You'll see me relaxing on the breezeway during bullet dodgeball.) [/spoili]

does the pic work now? It works on mine just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.