Black cat can be lucky too

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia soon finished and put the food on two plates "all done!" she said with a grin and put them on the breakfast bar before sitting down "if you get sick of hearing me hum just tell me, I've got the song stuck in my head"

Black chuckled ''How could I ever get sick of it? It's cute.''
His tail wagged from side to side as he looked at the food.
Most of his bodily reactions weren't even within his control.
He licked his lips and nodded ''That looks amazing!''

Sophia gave a giggle and blushed "well I'm glad you like it. It's from this american band called The cab and I'm just kind of obsessed with them" she said then smiled "well dig in, there's plenty more if you're still hungry afterwards"

Black nodded ''Well, it's nice to see you enjoy music.''
He looked at the plate, reached closer and started eating.
After a couple of bites he looked at Sophia ''This is really good!''
He continued eating, glancing at her every so often.

Sophia eat and smiled at the cat when she saw him looking at her then placed her empty plate in the sink to clean up later "so, I think we should start with movies. Get you in to that first before we move on to video games"

Black finished and nodded ''I guess, I have never seen any of it.''
He chuckled ''But I can already seen that the world has changed alot.''
He jumped off the ladder and walked to the hall ''Where do you see these.. movies?''

Sophia picked him up and put him on her shoulder aghain "well, you can watch them on your phone, tv, computer or at a cinema but for now lets start with the tv"

Black gasped ''Wow, hey.. Carefuly.'' He chuckled and laid his head on her shoulder ''Actually, don't worry, this is nice.''
He listen to her and nodded ''Ok, a tv, is that something scary?''

Sophia laughed then shook her head "it might be scary for you to start with but once you get used to it it's really good" she explained, they had a flatscreen just above the fire place "tv's come in different shapes and sizes, ours is a very expensive version"

Black looked at the tv, he didn't understand what it was, but he didn't want to sound stupid.
He felt a little anxious, his little heart started beating fast.
He lifted his head up slightly ''What? I don't want to be scared.''

The teen set him down on the sofa "it will basically be like watching and hearing people through a window. They were recorded which means that a device was able to take a photo of them in a way that showed them moving and talking and we can see it on this" she tried to explain

Black sat up, he had no idea what any of it meant.
Photo? What was that?
He nodded ''Okay, I uhm.. I'll be fine..''

Sophia went over to a shelf and brought over a photo of when she was younger at a ballet class and showed it to cat "this is a photo. That was me when I was 10 and at a ballet class" she explained

Black looked at it curiously ''You look adorable!''
He looked at her ''You grew up to become a beautiful young woman.''
A photo, in his head it was something curious, but it was amazing how much had changed.

Sophia laughed "A film is normally an hour to two hours that is a lot of photos all moving with sound that tells a story" she explained "we can watch beauty and the beast to get you used to it" she said with a nod

Black nodded ''Beauty and the beast.. kind of like you and me?''
He chuckled ''Sorry, I'm just being stupid.''
He sat down and looked at her ''You'll watch it with me, right? I'm not ready to watch that thing by myself yet.''

Sophia nodded "of course. It's like one of my favorite films ever" she grinned and got up then paused "wait here" she said and rushed out of the room then a few minutes later came back in with a bowl of popcorn before putting the film on, pressing start and settled on the sofa next to the cat "this is buttered popcorn" she said and held out a piece for him to try

Black was confused when the screen lit up, he backed away slightly, against the arm of the couch.
When she came back, he crawled against her still a little weary of the whole thing.
He took the piece of popcorn and ate it slowly ''Popcorn? What.. What is this made of?''

Sophia smiled softly and scratched behind his ear to try and relax him "it's made out of corn. Heat it up enough and it pops out in to this" she replied when smiled as the start of the film began

Her touch immediately relaxed him.
He didn't move away, but his muscles became loose.
Black watched the screen curiously ''Well, popcorn is nice.. very nice actually.''

Status
Not open for further replies.