Black cat can be lucky too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia nodded "exactly. It probably doesn't help I play video games and superheros. Guy's think I'm saying it for attention and then get annoyed if I know more than them and then girls just think it's a boy thing and that I'm doing it to try and get with their boys" she said with an eye roll

Black chuckled ''Video games? What are those? Can I try?''
He didn't move despite his excitement ''So you don't want a boyfriend? I thought you did, because earlier you mentioned meeting a guy.''

Sophia smiled "they're really fun. It's hard to explain but year, I'll see if I can find one you can play" she answered then shrugged "sure, it'd be nice to have a boyfriend but I'm not desperate enough to lie about what I like or try to steal someone else's. Besides, if I do get a boyfriend I want him to like me for me and it's hard to find that" she explained

Black nodded ''I hope I'll be able to play.''
He listened to her answer and sat up ''Hard to find? Isn't romance a thing anymore?''
He thought back to his time as a human ''I mean, when I was like you, a man would serenade the lady he was interested in and than would whisk her away for a moonlit dinner.''

Sophia shook her head "I'm afraid those days are long gone. The most romantic things guys do these days are calling you things like 'babe' and other stupid little pet names that mean actually nothing. I'm afraid to say it but the days of gentlemen wooing girls are long gone"

Black chuckled at her comment ''I would still do it.''
He shook his head in shame ''I can't believe the male race has come to that.. Makes me feel better about being a cat.''
Black felt kind of bad for the girls of this generation, not knowing true romance the way it was meant.
He would show a girl what it meant if he could.

Sophia laughed and nodded "yeah well trust me, there's a lot of worse things would there that have changed other than romance" she told him then yawned softly and scratched behind his ear again before stroking down his back "we'll have to get you back to normal as fast as possible then so you can teach the guys a thing or two"

Black yawned as she stroked him ''You sure know how to make a guy blush.''
He chuckled at the irony of his statement, he couldn't blush.
He stretched and curled up slightly ''Yeah, I do have to get back to normal, but right now.. I'm kind of glad with the way things are.. I enjoy your company.''

Sophia giggled "sorry, I don't mean to make you blush. I'm just a bit too honest sometimes" she said then blushed herself "well I'm glad you enjoy it. I rather enjoy your company too" she told him then sighed softly as she was called down once again "they must be leaving. I should go and say goodbye" she said softly and sat up

Black looked at her ''Well you better hurry back, because I might need your company some more.''
He chuckled ''That probably sounded really corny.''

Sophia shook her head and then leaned down, pecking him on the top of his head "I'll be quick" she promised before leaving the room to say goodbye and watch her parents leave the home again

Black's heart skipped when she kissed his head.
He didn't see that one coming ''Good luck.'' he whispered as he watched her walk away.
For some reason there was an itch on his back, he rolled on his back and tried to get it away.
He rolled around a couple of times and sighed to himself ''really? I hate when this happens..''

Sophia came back a few minutes later and laughed softly when she saw him on his back "I hope I didn't walk in on anything" she teased as she sat back on the bed "why is my bed suddenly a mess?" she asked

Black rolled over ''I was.. trying to get an itch..''
He chuckled ''What even did you think I was doing? I am so innocent.''

Sophia slowly scratched down the cats back and shrugged "well I don't know. Have you even see cats have those nutty 10 minutes where they just pounce on everything? It's really cute and really funny"

Black's leg reacted to Sophia scratching his back ''Oh dear.. that's so embarrassing.''
He chuckled ''Well yes, I have seen it, but I haven't ever done it.''

Sophia continued to stroke and scratch down his back then gave a dramatic sigh "aww! That's be so cute if you did!" she laughed with a smile

Black looked at her and shook his head ''Nothing cute about me.''
He chuckled ''Too bad they didn't paint me in the book, you'd know how I used to look.''
He was still aware of the fact that he might not change back to his former self.
Black yawned ''Are you tired?''

Sophia nodded "yeah, I'd like to have known what you looked like but I guess I'll find out at some point" she told him before nodding slowly "yeah. And it is pretty late, want to go to bed now and start tomorrow early?"

Black nodded ''Yeah, sure..''
He slowly got up and walked to the pillow, he laid down beside it and yawned again ''Is it okay if I lay here? I can lay on the floor, I don't mind..''

Status
Not open for further replies.