Black cat can be lucky too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia nodded and got up "sleep wherever you like, I don't mind" she told him "I'm just gonna get changed" she moved to the bathroom and game out a few minutes later in a baggy pair of joggers and a batman t-shirt. The teen shut the curtains and turned off the light before climbing in to the bed

Black watched her up until she got in the bed.
He softly rubbed his head against her shoulder, before laying his head down as he whispered ''Good night, Sophia.''

Sophia smiled softly and put her arm so that she was stroking his head as she began to drift off "goodnight Darren" she muttered softly with yawn then fell to sleep

The next morning, he woke up slowly.
When he opened his eyes, he noticed Sophia's hand still on him.
He couldn't believe she slept in the same position all night.
Black yawned softly and looked at her, she was still asleep, and so he laid his head down, waiting for her to wake.

Sophia woke up soon after and smiled softly when she saw Darren still there "so it wasn't a dream then" she laughed softly "good morning. Sleep ok?" she asked, softly stoking his head with her thumb

Black chuckled ''I was thinking the same thing when I woke up.''
He nodded ''Yes, I slept rather comfortable. How about you? Did you sleep well?''
He kept his head on his paws ''You slept with your hand on me all night, kinda like you were cuddling me.''

Sophia nodded "I slept good. It was nice having something so warm next to me" she laughed then blushed brightly "sorry, I used to have a lot of teddys that I'd cuddle but my mum got ride of them all when I hit 13. Guess ti's just instilled in me to cuddle the closest soft thing" she smiled

Black chuckled ''I can understand that.''
He noticed her blushing, there was something extremely cute about it.
He stretched his paws and than placed them back under his head ''Why are you blushing? It's just me, silly. Plus, I kinda enjoyed it.''

Sophia blushed even more when he pointed out she was blushing "well I've never really been this close with a guy before" she said softly, not realizing she thought about him as a guy and not a cat even though he was int he body of one

Black nodded slowly ''It's okay, you can be as close to me as you want. I won't judge you.''
He stood up, and laid back down, this time against her ''See? There. I'm soft, don't squeeze to hard though, I have tiny lungs.''

Sophia laughed softly and curled herself up around him and sighed softly "you're really warm" she said softly before slowly pushing herself up "I'm gonna grab a shower and get dressed. Then we can go down, have some breakfast and I can catch you up on everything you've missed"

He chuckled ''Why thank you, I think..''
Black nodded as she got up ''Alright, breakfast, and catch up.''
He sat up and stretched, before getting up and walking over to the edge of the bed ''By the way, that made me feel fuzzy inside.''

Sophia had been getting some clothes and a towel when she stopped and looked at the other "what made you feel fuzzy inside?" she asked curiously as she headed for the bathroom again

Black shook his head ''Uuhm.. nothing.''
He looked around the room, it was nice.
He jumped of the bed and sat at the top of the stairs, what was he thinking?
That was so weird to say.

Sophia shrugged "ok. I'll be out in a few" she told him. The girl had a very quick shower before changing in to a pair of leggings and a long cherry blossom patterned top then walked out and over to the cat "come on. How does eggs, sausage and bacon sound of breakfast?"

Black looked up ''Sounds good, you look wonderful.''
He followed her downstairs, when they got to the kitchen, he knew he couldn't jump on the counter.
He decided to sit down and watch her for the time being.

Sophia smiled "thank you" she giggled. Once they were downstairs she got a small foot ladder and placed it at the end of the counter so he could get up then poured and bowl of milk "it'll only take a few minutes"

He looked at the ladder ''You are too kind.''
Black jumped up and watched her ''Oh, take your time. I'm not going anywhere.''
He chuckled ''So about earlier, I didn't mean to say that it made me feel fuzzy.. that was just awkward.''

Sophia shook her head as she got out a pan and the other things she needed "it's ok, youdon't need to explain" she answered as she went about cooking, humming her favorite song once again

Black listened to her, he didn't know the song, but she seemed so happy.
He watched her cook quietly, it was nice to just be around someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.