Black cat can be lucky too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia shrugged in an unsure way "I don't know if it's that far yet but there's..something there. I'm not really experienced with this stuff so it might take a while for me to really come to terms with it sort of" she answered

Black nodded ''I.. I understand..''
He jumped of the counter and looked around ''What are we going to do now?''

Sophia gave a small shrug "well you're welcome to do as you please but I need to practice my guitar and violin skills" she answered

Sophia nodded "sure. I mean, I've never really played in front of anyone but me teacher and parents before but if you want"

Black circled a couple of times and nodded ''I want to.''
His tail was going crazy ''I would love to hear you play..''

Sophia nodded with a smile "I think I'll do the violin first" she told him before walking in to the music room on the house and over to her clearly expensive violin

Reactions: Njen
Black followed, he looked around in awe.
The room was big, everything looked so expensive.
He didn't really know what to say, he was overwhelmed by the sight.

Sophia picked it up and strummed it to make sure it was tuned before taking a deep breath and began to play Demons by imagine dragons

Black recognized the tune, he had heard it before.
Someone was listening to it while walking through the forest.
His ears perked up happily ''I know this song! I.. I know it!''

Sophia gave the cat a smile then winked before continued to play, more passion pouring out of her and in to the song as she played

Black watched her, he sat down and listened happily.
She was really good at what she was doing.
The song just flew out of her hands like it was nothing.
He could feel the melody in his heart.

It wasn't long before Sophia finished the song with a happy sigh and smiled at him "well? What do you think? Was it ok?"

Sophia giggled "anything specific you want to hear?"

Black shook his head ''No, no.. Anything you play is beautiful.''
He chuckled ''I just like hearing your talent.''

Sophia blushed "thank you" she giggled then put down the violin "I think I should start on the guitar now"

Black followed her with his eyes ''Show me what you got, baby.'' He joked as he chuckled.

Sophia smiled softly and nodded as she began to strum the tune to you and me by life house

Status
Not open for further replies.